PDA

View Full Version : A yummy fantasy that came true!

Phantome
11-16-2005, 02:55 AM
I had an interesting weekend, and I want to share the story! Maybe someone here will get a thrill out of it, and might like to try it themselves!

So the other day, my fiance ran to the store to pick up groceries. Not 5 minutes out of the door, he called on his cell phone and told me to put a clothespin on my clit, and masturbate until he got back, but I was not to come under any circumstances until he returned. Well, he took his sweet-ass time (he was getting a lot of groceries to last a month, through holidays, etc.), so I was like a dog in heat when he got back about 45 minutes later. The pin on my clit was so hot and painful, and I was so horny and dripping from bringing myself to the edge over and over, but not going all the way.

He told me not to touch my self at all anymore, gagged me with a large penis gag, and bent me over the bed to fuck me hard from behind. Then without any warning or warm up, he just stuffed is cock balls-deep in my asshole. :eek: It hurt at first, but was so dominating and erotic- it turned me on so much! He came so hard in my ass that I felt the heat and pressure, but he still wouldn't let me come.

Now I have two butt-plugs: a large one for my ass, and a medium one that fits in my cunt perfectly, keeping it stuffed without falling out. He immediately filled me with the two plugs, larger one in the ass, as soon as he came. Then I was tied to the bed spread-eagled and completely immobile, still gagged, where he spanked, flogged, whipped, and caned me all over my back, ass, legs, feet, breasts, and pussy until he was hard enough to go again. The clothespin had been in place this whole time, getting pussy-flogged (don't worry, I had it in such a way that my circulation was fine, and he kept a constant check on it), and the heat and pain and lust of it all had me shuddering with the need to come.

It took him a little over 30 minutes of intense flogging before he was hard again (actually, it was much less time, but I think he was just enjoying the show!). When he pulled me up (still tied in a compromising manner), he took the cunt plug out, and fucked me with the ass plug still in. After a little while, he replaced that, then pulled out the ass plug and went in there- much better now that I was warmed up. Of course, since this was his second go-around, it took forever for him to finish. I came at last when he was fucking my ass and slapping my already raw cheeks, clothespin still on. He replaced the butt-plug immediately after he came, and made me wear them both for the rest of that day and night (he took me out that night just to torture me!). Oh God, it was one of the most erotic and intense things I've ever had happen to me! I hope someone out there enjoyed the story! :D
-Phantome

Sam'sJasmine
11-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Phantome,
What a lucky sub you are, sounds like a lot of fun to me.:cheer: :cheer:

It certainly was a nice way to spend the day. mmmm....new ideas....I wonder what Sam has planned:devious:
Jasmine

Phantome
11-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Well actually, we're both switches. Here recently, I've been "the boss," so that's what made it so nice- it was totally unexpected, which really flamed the fire for me. :)
-Phantome

learningtopleez
11-17-2005, 01:06 AM
HOT DA-YUM Phantome! You know how to get us all hot and bothered don't cha?? But I'm not complaining luv!! Oh no...just the opposite...I'm begging for more! :D

Btw...you could always cum and join us in the subbies playground....when you are the sub, of course, and tell your tales there! Hell...just tell them where ever you want luv...just keep on telling 'em!:)

Rabbit1
11-21-2005, 03:01 PM
lovely though and I may want to try that with my GF----thanks for sharing it with us

learningtopleez
11-22-2005, 11:18 AM
lovely though and I may want to try that with my GF----thanks for sharing it with us

Lucky girlfriend! Let us know if you do and how everything cums out!:D

fluff
11-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Very sexy!