PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend raped

master of the sith
11-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Me and my girlfriend are into sex in the open so i took her into the woods where no one hardly ever goes. I tied her to a tree and inserted a vibrator in her pussy, then walked away and left her.
I was secretly watching from about 50yards unknown to her, after 10 minutes i let myslef be known and went to untie her. Her face glad she was to be unbound. About 10 yards away a stranger appeared pushed me to the ground and knocked me unconscious. He then blindfolded my girl, untied her and forced her into a car and drove her away.
She was taken to a room where she was tied to the bed face down, gagged and a spreader bar put on, ready for her to be raped.
her ass was filled with a butt plug which was too much by the way she wriggled about and muffled yells through the gag. She was whipped on her ass till every inch was red raw. Four fingers were inserted in her pussy and poked her hard and fast till she came. Then the butt plug was removed and she got fucked up her ass, yanking her head back by her hair during so. as the cum shot up her ass the cock was pulled out , the gag removed and the cock pushed in her mouth for her to taste the last drops.
Lying on the bed the pain stung her ass, her mind wondering what if anything would be next and what had happened to her partner she last saw lying in the woods, her ass throbbed and she could taste strangers cum in her mouth.
As she lay there exhausted and degraded the blindfold was taken off.

To her surprise it was me that stood there. i would never let anyone else fuck my girl. I hadnt been knocked out in the woods, it had been staged, once blindfolded I had took her home, instead of being raped she was now welcoming the thought of me forcing her into sex. She now wants to go to the woods again, i will probably take her some time.

strapmeup
11-20-2005, 01:21 AM
Thats exciting to hear!

Devilkisses
11-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Mmmmm, that is my favourite fantasy of all time. Mine has a little differences though . . . I'm asleep in bed when he comes in and blindfolds me for his pleasure and I have a real thing for metal handcuffs (you know that biting feeling when you struggle just a little . . . for fun ;) ) But all in all, it's my ultimate fantasy to have someone I trust surprise me with a simulated rape. I would just love it if my Dom would do that for me - very sexy.