PDA

View Full Version : Hi all I am Rabbit 1

Rabbit1
11-22-2005, 10:55 AM
I am helping Tiger update the stories and may soon help with the forum problems----I have already updated a few ---as I am learning this process I am alittle slow but I do promise to update a few every day----So just give me a little time before you give me hell for doing something too slow or not well enough----now also I will be going on a weeks vacation 11/25/05 to 12/03/05 so I will not be here to update any stories ---just thought you should know before you see no stories updated that week and start saying I did not keep my promise---If you have any questions I will try to answer them for you ---but please remember I am not online 24/7---and this is not a paying job for me ---but I check my email and PMs atleast daily so a day is as long as you should have to wait for some kind of response from me ---except when I am on vacation

Rabbit1

learningtopleez
11-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi Rabbit 1 and thank you for contributing your time to the site! :) I am sure it is much appreciated by Tiger and the members here! Enjoy your vacation....oh...and btw...I checked out that other site you mentioned in another thread....looks very new, but interesting!

Katmandu
11-22-2005, 04:57 PM
HIYA Rabbit!! Thanks for everything you are doing to help out here!! :D

moimoimoi
11-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Hello Rabbit!

I'm please to meet you. It is always a particular pleasure to know those who are responsible for things around.:cool: I appreciate that you have taken the time to identify yourself as such and have the chance to welcome you propperly.:)

I am please to see that you will give of your time like that to help. Your time will I'm sure be greatly appreciate by Tiger but also by all of us. So, thank you Rabbit. I'm sad to know you will soon be on vacation:rolleyes: but not only because we will miss hupdates those day but because I would wish to be able to do the same;) . Here the temperature is as bad as it could for the time. Snow, wind, and cold are present so I'm sure you understand that comment.:rolleyes: More seriously Rabbit I wish you a great week and a lot of fun. Take time to rest and comeback to us in good health as I'm sure you will need it to fit the shoes you had taken. I'm sure there is a lot of work to finaly bring the site up to date already and there will be more when you comeback as I'm sure now that the writers know the maters of updating the site is in the process you will have a lot more updates to deal than you already had before leaving for your vacation.

I'm sure the message Tiger has posst yesterday must already had shown an increase in the post from writers who now are reassure about what is going on the site.;)

Thanks for your work, thanks to have taken the time to keep us informe of what is coming, and finaly know we are all please that you take of your time to help.:)

moimoimoi.

Rabbit1
11-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome I am glad to help ----if you have any login problems or general forum problems feel free to email me or PM me I will be responsible for the day to day operation of the forum---and updating Stories---Tiger will over see it all and take care of the Tech problems.

My email address for these things is admin.bdsm@gmail.com

redEva
11-23-2005, 05:24 PM
:D welcome Rabbit (1) ... hope you either keep safe distance from Tiger or make sure he is in good mood and well fed! i'd hate to see fresh meat disapear due to the ... well ... mishandling of the Big guy!

have a great vacation and keep up the good work in your "free" time :)

Ruby
11-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Welcome Rabbit,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Hope your vacation is fantastic!

Ranai
11-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Hiya Rabbit 1, welcome to the zoo. :)

It's nice to have you here, I hope you'll have time to hang out and enjoy along with all the administrative work.

Have a nice vacation.

And good work with the story update, yay. :D

Rabbit1
11-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Hiya Rabbit 1, welcome to the zoo. :)

It's nice to have you here, I hope you'll have time to hang out and enjoy along with all the administrative work.

Have a nice vacation.

And good work with the story update, yay. :D

I will have some time to hang out and enjoy the forum when I get the back log of submitted stories caught up ---afraid until then it is strictly business for me.:rolleyes:

Kaori-san
11-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Hello Rabbit 1

Thank you for taking time to do this as well, enjoy your vacations as well.

Rabbit1
11-24-2005, 08:46 PM
hey maybe when I get back one of you nice members might take me on kind of a tour ---sort of let me know how things work around here ---I did see some contest judges in the members section but no contests going on---

see ya in a week---if I do not find some fine Island Girl ---and decide to stay--LOL:rolleyes:

redEva
11-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Contests ... lol... sure that would be fun to restart ... holler when you come back! I volunteer

mica
12-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Welcome Rabbit1:)

Rabbit1
12-11-2005, 09:19 AM
thanks for the welcome---If the contest judges will contact me I think we can get some contest going again---I would love to have monthly contest

Sir Lanceloth
12-18-2005, 10:23 AM
hmm a bit late but none the less: welcome rabbit! i hope we wont be too hard on you ;)

Rabbit1
12-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the welcome all