PDA

View Full Version : I am very sorry To have ->

Mobius
07-11-2003, 05:34 PM
offended any one.

I did not mean to slight our fiar nieghbors to the north.
Even if they are a little too French for my tast.

Just wanted to say I am sorry
Now please return this thread to the original
Training my wife to be the slut that she is.

How about a new pic.

veru_skjava
07-11-2003, 06:54 PM
I wanted to applaud you as well, I am very thankful for a return to the adult, well mannered respectful communication our regulars have demonstrated.

thank you!
:) veru skjava

BDSM_Tourguide
07-11-2003, 08:01 PM
In fact, less than 25% of Canadians are francophiles. Most of the rest of us speak English.

Mobius
07-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
In fact, less than 25% of Canadians are francophiles. Most of the rest of us speak English.

Hellow Lets get back to the smut !

Enough Politics. I have had enough My wanger country is biger than your wanger country talk

They each have there pros and cons
This is not pointed to any one in perticular esspecially our essteemed moderator.
But this thread is about training a fair maiden to be the slut that she is nothing else will be required thank you very much

Curtis
07-12-2003, 09:57 PM
Good style (Bishop, isn't it?), but fake breasts! Not up to your usual standard, bbeale.

boccaccio2000g
07-13-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Curtis
Good style (Bishop, isn't it?), but fake breasts! Not up to your usual standard, bbeale.

Oh, I have to take issue with you on this one, Curtis -- I like this position a lot.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see a young lovely in a similar predicament in the dungeons of the Black Pagoda one of these days, the muscles of her buttocks and thighs taut and quivering while she awaits the next stroke of a bamboo cane ...

And Beale -- no need to keep apologizing. We all make mistakes and yours led to a thought-provoking series of letters, so in a way we are in your debt. I'm sure that everyone enjoys most of your contributions.

Boccaccio

Curtis
07-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Aha!

'Twasn't the position (one of my favorites, too), but the implants I was talking about. The 'natural' woman for me, if you please.

Mobius
07-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Can you tell if a illustration wether the model has fake boobs or not

They look real to me (Real expenive)

Originally posted by Curtis
Aha!

'Twasn't the position (one of my favorites, too), but the implants I was talking about. The 'natural' woman for me, if you please.

Curtis
07-13-2003, 05:56 PM
And now you see, the problem is that you and boccaccio are expecting CONSISTENCY from me.

This reminds me of a discussion I had with an ex-girlfriend. She had stood me up for the second time in a row and, when I tracked her down, she proceeded to regale me with tales of how horrible her life was. When she took a breath I told her that I didn't feel I was being treated fairly. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped and she wailed, "And on top of everything else, now you want things to be FAIR?"

bbeale, think of me as your ex-girlfriend.

Whipit
07-14-2003, 07:10 AM
How do people get aroused by these silly cartoons?!?!?!

Really its quite absurd