PDA

View Full Version : Situation of delight.

Domination King
11-24-2005, 12:53 AM
A master sits upon his makeshift throne staring at two lovely female slaves who are bidden to do his dark desire. Each nude, and equally attractive. They are provided simple instructions. To kiss. There is a challenge to overcome however. A long and thick dildo, is produced. This device is double ended. Each slave must accept one of the heads. Now for them to kiss they must push foward and engulf a large amount of the fake phallus into their throat. Imagine the sounds as they gag themselves to kiss each other. Their bodies thirsting for more of their delicious partner. Groping, moaning, and yes a lot of gagging. A bit of drool, some vomit leaking from their mouth as they strain desperately to follow the whim of their sadistic master who watches in pleasure.

Just a thought for those of you out there who like challenges.

Regards,
DK

Mistress Florence
11-24-2005, 08:51 AM
What a fantastically evil idea! One I havn't heard before.. I'm sure that'll feature somewhere in my evil plans/fantasies..
Bwahaha, I lift my hat to you.

charlestudor
11-24-2005, 11:19 AM
this is a wonderful, evil visual. but it caused me to also visualize them connected also with and identical phallus in their pussies, so they are molded together at the mouth and at the crotch. :D :D

ponytrainer12
11-24-2005, 09:57 PM
A beautiful image and a truly wicked punishment. A refinement might be to have the sluts' nipples clamped and connected by short chains. The gagging and wretching would cause the tight clamps to pull and tug their heaving chests increasing their distress.

Domination King
11-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Interesting add-ons to this situation. The idea though behind this is simplicity. Nothing too complex, just the women so willing to complete their master's wishes that they go through it to obey. Simplicity is the key.

Regards,
DK

Blue_Monday
11-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Why must there be gagging? I find it so unpleasant, either to do or to see. But you're the master...

My submissive nature is intrigued. I like the simplicity, and the all-but-impossible task of accepting as much of the phallus as possible. I love the idea of straining to accomodate more; working hard to satisfy a simple command. My brain is searching for an equally simple and evil, anal or vaginal variation...