PDA

View Full Version : weird dream, males would like to read

vanessa
11-25-2005, 10:59 AM
must have been the turkey, but i just had the weirdest dream.

i've always been a submissive person, and sometimes i have really hot dreams about being dominated by guys. i've never even thought about being with a girl before, but last night i had the dream i was a slave to none other then the famous angelina jolie. WEIRD. anyone know what this means? am i secretly bi, or did i just eat to much turkey?

Devilkisses
11-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Vanessa

I am also a submissive woman who only dreams of being dominated by a strong, firm man (one in particular in my case). But I would have to say that if Angelina Jolie came to me wielding a whip . . . I'd be on my knees faster than she could crack it!

I think she is the sexiest woman in the world though, (so I may be biased) and even before I knew I was bi I would have dreams about her where I'd wake up drenched ;) Those pillowy lips, big eyes, and her no-shame policy to showing off her lovely breasts and ass . . . I'll stop here

The fact that Angelina's bisexual doesn't hurt either and her strong, dominant personality in real life and most movies probably fueled the fantasy.

I don't think it means your bi necessarily, I've heard of a lot of straight men having homosexual fantasies and being quite sure of their heterosexuality. I mean, I've had fantasies about gang bangs but would NEVER participate in one.

Some things are just fantasies/dreams, in my humble (and honest) opinion

Devilkisses

vanessa
11-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Vanessa

I am also a submissive woman who only dreams of being dominated by a strong, firm man (one in particular in my case). But I would have to say that if Angelina Jolie came to me wielding a whip . . . I'd be on my knees faster than she could crack it!

I think she is the sexiest woman in the world though, (so I may be biased) and even before I knew I was bi I would have dreams about her where I'd wake up drenched ;) Those pillowy lips, big eyes, and her no-shame policy to showing off her lovely breasts and ass . . . I'll stop here

The fact that Angelina's bisexual doesn't hurt either and her strong, dominant personality in real life and most movies probably fueled the fantasy.

I don't think it means your bi necessarily, I've heard of a lot of straight men having homosexual fantasies and being quite sure of their heterosexuality. I mean, I've had fantasies about gang bangs but would NEVER participate in one.

Some things are just fantasies/dreams, in my humble (and honest) opinion

Devilkisses

thanks, your probablly right. she exhibits a strong personality (in her films at least) and i'm a sub. she's also very attractive, so that's probablly it.

Mad Lews
11-25-2005, 07:54 PM
must have been the turkey, but i just had the weirdest dream.

i've always been a submissive person, and sometimes i have really hot dreams about being dominated by guys. i've never even thought about being with a girl before, but last night i had the dream i was a slave to none other then the famous angelina jolie. WEIRD. anyone know what this means? am i secretly bi, or did i just eat to much turkey?
vanessa dear,
I'm not real sure about the deep Freudian interpretation however, I would recommend another Turkey dinner and if you and Angelina get it on afterwards please record every detail for those of us who would love to see a blow by blow description.:D I promise not to breath a word of it to Brad.:eek:
yours
Mad Lews

vanessa
11-25-2005, 08:24 PM
vanessa dear,
I'm not real sure about the deep Freudian interpretation however, I would recommend another Turkey dinner and if you and Angelina get it on afterwards please record every detail for those of us who would love to see a blow by blow description.:D I promise not to breath a word of it to Brad.:eek:
yours
Mad Lews

lol, i'll get right on it:p

Blue_Monday
11-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Angelina is simply the hottest creature, male or female, on the earth! And I think it does have a lot to do with her confidence and uninhibited sensuality.

I frequently fantasize about being dominated by Angelina and my partner--or Angelina dominating my partner and me, or me and my partner dominating Angelina, or my partner dominating Angelina and me.... does that cover all the permutations? I'm not comfortable going into details, I guess because in the back of my mind, I know she's a real person, and maybe not a willing participant in all these fantasies. :o

So join the fan club! :)

Mr. Veide
11-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Angelina's appeal has alot to do with the way she exhibits both feminine and masculine qualities, she seems to have the strengths of both genders. She can stroke you and pet you in a kind of motherly way, then bend you over and fuck you till you scream. That's total domination, being conquered by the feminine and the masculine.

That's why she makes both men and women cream their pants.:D

Angelina Jolie, Supreme Mistress, whom all other females must kneel before. :D What a lovely image.:D :D

Nikita
11-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Not that I like bondage...:D butt, I do like Angelina Jolie.

The link below leads to a brief article where she talks about her fascination with S & M :eek:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DutchPaul/

http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0BKOQ6cuGT09YbqS9be1uphlckD8AuQKWreLJsVjWtbW5Y-fYsOsh1JOXqRJ65GIHtidPhZQhj_h8gnJvw3K3InITkiLJ7NdH I2t/Non-fiction/Quotes/AngelinaJolie.pdf

Does a bear shit in the woods?:cool:

Devilkisses
12-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Has anyone seen her movie with Brad Pitt? Mr and Mrs Smith I just saw it last night (she looks so hot) and there is one scene where she is posing as a profesional Domme to kill someone . . . I think I'll be fantasising about her dominating me after seeing that ;)

I can still hear her saying "and what happens to naughty boys? . . . They get punished" *shiver*

csr
12-05-2005, 07:32 AM
Has anyone seen her movie with Brad Pitt? Mr and Mrs Smith I just saw it last night (she looks so hot) and there is one scene where she is posing as a profesional Domme to kill someone . . . I think I'll be fantasising about her dominating me after seeing that ;)

I can still hear her saying "and what happens to naughty boys? . . . They get punished" *shiver*

Damn...I'm going to have to go and see that movie soon! :D

Mr. Veide
12-05-2005, 10:09 AM
I think Angelina Jolie is an equal opportunity dominatrix, so she's just as harsh on naughty girls as she is with naughty boys.

I think she is equally adept at punishing both. :D :D :p