PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Gags

Slut4U
11-28-2005, 02:32 AM
I have a big ball gag that I love. I would love to wear it for a long time. But I am worried about something going wrong like lock jaw or something. Could anyone tell me what time lenght is alright to leave a big ball gag in for.

Sometime else I thought might be usefull for you to know is about an hour after I put it in my jaw starts to hurt.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,
Slut4U:whip: :whip:

Woodchuck
11-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I have a big ball gag that I love. I would love to wear it for a long time. But I am worried about something going wrong like lock jaw or something. Could anyone tell me what time lenght is alright to leave a big ball gag in for.

Sometime else I thought might be usefull for you to know is about an hour after I put it in my jaw starts to hurt.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,
Slut4U:whip: :whip:

I'm no expert, and certianly no dentist, but seems to me that you'd be fine (except for some muscular discomfort) as long as you didn't have to pop your jaw to get it in. The jaw is just another joint, so it seems like asking if it would be bad to not close your hands for long periods of time.

Is it the solid ball type or a squashy one you can chew on?

Slut4U
11-28-2005, 12:55 PM
thank you for your help. That makes me feel alot better. I love the gag and would love to have it in for long times. I dont have to pop my jaw so it should be alright then.
The ball is a hard one.
Slut4U