PDA

View Full Version : Poor me :(

BruceBoxer
07-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Here it is a hot July San Antonio night and my wife is visitng the older daughter in Ohio and my two little brown subettes are visitng relatives in El Paso--Ich bin all alone tonight and after working in the yard, riding the Harley and ALL beat up from paintball yesterday...I come here for sympathy-- can I get a little sympathy? Amen!

Curtis
07-12-2003, 06:45 PM
Why, certainly, Bruce. (Just let me squeeze out a couple of crocodile tears, here.)

Bruce, you've been a ray of sunshine during these recent political discussions (mostly by remaning out of them, and thereby elevating the level of discourse).

But... all THREE of your women deserting you at the same time! You poor, dear boy! Come here, child, let the Wizard make everything all right again. There, there (pats shoulder), that's my big, strong man. Here, lean your head on redEva's ample bosom. Isn't that better?

Jeez, guy! Give the stump a chance to grow back, whydoncha?

Sheesh!

redEva
07-12-2003, 08:38 PM
*my ample bussom heaving while cradling big Mans head* how did i got involved in this?

BruceBoxer
07-13-2003, 04:39 AM
Well for sympathy offerings--that was pretty weak Curtis--you know I had to watch "Trading Spaces" last night for chrissakes! The hostess got me all hot and bothered. And stump? A stump?? Hey, my nickname from high school gym is "tripod" 'cause all my legs are the same length.. Then look what red comes back with--no sympathy just wanting to know how her involvement came to be--selfish selfish...that girl needs to be taken to the woodshed I think...or Boxer's now deserted BDSM barn.

Originally posted by Curtis
Why, certainly, Bruce. (Just let me squeeze out a couple of crocodile tears, here.)

Bruce, you've been a ray of sunshine during these recent political discussions (mostly by remaning out of them, and thereby elevating the level of discourse).

But... all THREE of your women deserting you at the same time! You poor, dear boy! Come here, child, let the Wizard make everything all right again. There, there (pats shoulder), that's my big, strong man. Here, lean your head on redEva's ample bosom. Isn't that better?

Jeez, guy! Give the stump a chance to grow back, whydoncha?

Sheesh!

BDSM_Tourguide
07-13-2003, 08:52 AM
Wah. Poor muffin. All alone in his little house with no playmates. Boo hoo hoo...

Until you learn to share the wealth, I have no sympathy for your pain. :p

Me and all the other "get it once a week" people out there feel this is poetic justice and should go on for longer.

veru_skjava
07-13-2003, 09:09 AM
there there Bruce Sir, it'll be ok... poor Dom

winks over Sirs shoulder to TG Sir and stifles a giggle

there there Bruce Sir, you'll survive, honest..

very skjava ;)

BruceBoxer
07-13-2003, 01:36 PM
Another pisspoor attempt at sympathy...good grief...I think I'm gonna go find the "sensitive" BDSM Forum, stomp, stomp, stomp...SLAM!

Originally posted by veru_skjava
there there Bruce Sir, it'll be ok... poor Dom

winks over Sirs shoulder to TG Sir and stifles a giggle

there there Bruce Sir, you'll survive, honest..

very skjava ;)

BruceBoxer
07-13-2003, 01:41 PM
Only once a week?? OK--it's better to give than receive and you obviously need symapthy for than I do (hardy har har). And actually, TG, my girls have all been spade so you better not indulge more than once a week--keeps the odds down don't ya know--don't want a herd of bambinos do ya?

Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Wah. Poor muffin. All alone in his little house with no playmates. Boo hoo hoo...

Until you learn to share the wealth, I have no sympathy for your pain. :p

Me and all the other "get it once a week" people out there feel this is poetic justice and should go on for longer.

Curtis
07-13-2003, 06:03 PM
All we got now is this here "hyper-sensitive" one.

If you find what you're looking for, don't forget to write.

(Spayed? Three women and they're all spayed? There ain't no justice!)

humble chick
07-13-2003, 07:04 PM
I'm not even going to make an attempt at sympathy - I have none!!!!! *grinning*

Here I am in the middle of bloody nowhere, haven't had anything even remotely akin to a live thumping penis in weeks and months and you, Sir, are complaining about one night.....................*sigh* to live the life...

humble chick
(dreaming of your tripod tonight - to be sure, to be sure!!!!!)

BDSM_Tourguide
07-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Hey, there's plenty of us dominant individuals here in the commonwealth that would be happy to have a naked, groveling slut at our feet to do our bidding. When you want to take a leap of faith and head her over to Canada, come on down. We'll keep you warm.

humble chick
07-14-2003, 01:59 AM
The chances of me getting to Canada in the next 2 years are about zilch... sorry bout that Sirs! That is not to say that the idea of being your naked grovelling slut is not tempting enough though................. my only problem is that there tends to be too many people and too few horses in your area Tourguide Sir, for my level of comfort at any rate!! *grinning*

BruceBoxer
07-14-2003, 02:55 AM
Ah humble, tis a shame you're isolated in the Great Downunder. Midwinter and all there when here in North America, it's high summer and our maleness is at it's zenith: sheen of perspiration covers our massive chests and taut bellies as we work our women in every postion conceivable. Intense attention to the breasts from playful tongue lashings and manual nipple rolling to tight bindings and floggings. Stressful suspension is rewarded by heightened sensations along the long muscles as huge, slick buzzing, implements alternate with rigid cocks to fill every cavity. Moist lips and rough fingers flick vaginal nubs and tease your tortured cunt keeping it wet and gaping. Rough ropes squeeze and abrade and groan as they hold trembling limbs. Hands are everywhere pinching, prodding, pulling, pushing, and pricking to find your every sensitive point and play it to orgasm--Don't you just love summer baby? I join Tourguide and extend an invite at your leisure--you do look like Elle MacPherson don't you :)

Originally posted by humble chick
The chances of me getting to Canada in the next 2 years are about zilch... sorry bout that Sirs! That is not to say that the idea of being your naked grovelling slut is not tempting enough though................. my only problem is that there tends to be too many people and too few horses in your area Tourguide Sir, for my level of comfort at any rate!! *grinning*

humble chick
07-14-2003, 07:42 AM
*pant pant*

oh what? did you ask me something?

*mumbles*

just give me an hour or two to get myself back in order............. Funny but it seems to be summer here all year round - just not that sort of summer...Sir.

humble chick (aka Elle Macpherson)

BDSM_Tourguide
07-14-2003, 09:01 AM
Ahem...

There are three horse leases, a guest ranch and more riding country than you can shake a stick at within spitting distance of my house.

I might be from Canada, but I don't live in Toronto or any of those other uncivilized areas. ;) I live out west, where we still have fresh air, open country and the largest rodeo in Canada.

P.S. Here's a picture to prove my point.

Fox
07-14-2003, 10:05 AM
humble chick,

there tends to be too many people and too few horses in your area Tourguide Sir, for my level of comfort at any rate!! *grinning*

Based on the picture, you may find the offer from Tourguide to be a little too cold for the liking of someone from downunder.

Here on the Prairies, we have beautiful sandy beaches, delightful forests and the bluest sky north of the equator ... with just the right mix of people and horses ... and if yuo're REALLY interested ...

Some of Us here enjoy training some of our more humble guests in the art of being a pony ... and there might be a stable stall , uh suitable accommodations, available for a comely lass from the land of Oz ....

I could even find some vegemite for the feed bag ... heh heh

- Fox

BruceBoxer
07-14-2003, 02:48 PM
I think the less populated regions of Texas, Alberta and Australia are similar in that they are condusive to the development of free-spirited, fun-loving folks living on the edge and grabbing for all the gusto life has to offer.

Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Ahem...

There are three horse leases, a guest ranch and more riding country than you can shake a stick at within spitting distance of my house.

I might be from Canada, but I don't live in Toronto or any of those other uncivilized areas. ;) I live out west, where we still have fresh air, open country and the largest rodeo in Canada.

P.S. Here's a picture to prove my point.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Fox, you gotta get home in time to watch the evening news. It's been in the 30s here in Alberta the last couple of weeks. We've had all the wondows open, the fans going and taking lukewarm baths the whole time. I think my wife and I have sweated off about 30 pounds between the two of us.

Our daughter has been terribly uncomforatble.

For the Americans, that's 30s in Celcius. Roughly translated, in the 90s.

Originally posted by Fox
humble chick,

Based on the picture, you may find the offer from Tourguide to be a little too cold for the liking of someone from downunder.

Here on the Prairies, we have beautiful sandy beaches, delightful forests and the bluest sky north of the equator ... with just the right mix of people and horses ... and if yuo're REALLY interested ...

Some of Us here enjoy training some of our more humble guests in the art of being a pony ... and there might be a stable stall , uh suitable accommodations, available for a comely lass from the land of Oz ....

- Fox

ozgreg
07-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Fox
humble chick,

- Fox

Laughs :-) I do like that touch, veggymite in your feed bag.. Although I got to admit it works on toast better :-)

PS: Stay tuned new story uploaded.. Yeah it been a while I know..

humble chick
07-15-2003, 05:38 AM
So many Masters and such little sub to go around.................. Aren't I just the luckiest little thing *grins*

I would love to see where you live though Tourguide Sir, and I just spent 12 months in Texas so I have an idea of where you are Mr Boxer Sir, and thankyou so much Fox Sir, vegemite is a necessity to this little persons diet!

Do people really train as pony girls? Sounds, um, interesting *blush* ???

ozgreg
07-15-2003, 05:44 AM
So many Masters and such little sub to go around.................. Aren't I just the luckiest little thing *grins*

I would love to see where you live though Tourguide Sir, and I just spent 12 months in Texas so I have an idea of where you are Mr Boxer Sir, and thankyou so much Fox Sir, vegemite is a necessity to this little persons diet!

Do people really train as pony girls? Sounds, um, interesting *blush* ???

Pony Training is a whole different area of BDSM, I got to admit I saw a site a while ago with some excellent drawings of a number of subs pulling a cart dressed as pony's which gave me ideas to express in a story, pity I lost the site because I was tempted to submitt it as a thankyou for the drawings.

Also I have read how the "ponys" got fitted with the tail as well :-) I leave that upto you to work out how that happens.

Curtis
07-15-2003, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the Forum, ozgreg. That's three Aussie posters in under a month -- quite a favorable trend, I think!
Now, if we could only get someone from New Zealand...

(Aside to humble chick: Winnipeg [Fox] and San Antonio [Stumpy] are both big cities. BDSM_Tourguide actually does live in the back of beyond [though I think I recognize that photo as the one I used to recalibrate my monitor after it was repaired last week...]. Note carefully the snow in that photo. Tourguide, Fox and I all live in a belt of climatic extremes. I'm surprised there haven't been any bids from The Green And Pleasant Land.)

LadyAmanda
07-30-2003, 05:05 PM
Canada is definately the place to be, but not out in the middle of nowhere with those guys! Come to Toronto; if you don't like crowds, I promise to keep you isolated ... and tied up with all kinds of great things :)

Besides, we got horses here too, ya know. And air conditioning. And no snow. And a wonderful way with belts, floggers, and ropes <sigh>.

And shops full of weird and wonderful implements of punishment, all of which we can provide demonstrations with ;o)