PDA

View Full Version : have you ever tried BDSM academy ?

ronnydesm
11-30-2005, 05:09 AM
Have you ever tried to subscribe to the academy ?
a place to learn and to teach ?

Did you get kicked out as I did ?
Whitout giving a reason at all ?

r

learningtopleez
11-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi ronnydesm,

First of all....nope I have never tried to join the academy. Why you ask? :rolleyes: Well, when I first came to the library I was just learning about myself and my submissivness....okay...okay...I was chicken!:eek:
Now with school and working full time, I was afraid....damn...there's that word again...anyway I was worried that I might not have the time needed to fullfill any tasks given, but I have always been very curious!

Now to your problem...a question first though...were you actually a member and then kicked out without a reason...or were you just trying to sign up? There used to be a process that you had to go thru...not too difficult from what I remember...but I don't remember where the info is located other than the page itself. Anywahoo...send a PM to either Barton or Pandora's Box...I think they still are involved with the academy. Also if it just kicked you out while you were trying to sign up...it could be that Tiger is working on that part of the forum now.:dunno:

Oh well...those are my 2 cents on the matter! Anybody else have any ideas?:)

Rabbit1
12-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Have you ever tried to subscribe to the academy ?
a place to learn and to teach ?

Did you get kicked out as I did ?
Whitout giving a reason at all ?

r

I think Pandora gave you a reason ---she said she did----do you want me to have her public announce the reason? Or I can have her email you--- I know the reason as I asked her---not that it was any of my business as it is her forum---but I got you email whining about it ----so I asked and was answered just like if you PMed Her she would tell you

Pandora's Box
12-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Ronny, your application was rejected on the basis of your TM questionnaire. Your answers were found to be very inadequate. You logged on after I posted the response to you. It is quite natural for me to assume that you had at least checked your questionnaire for the response. If not, then that is further proof that you are not cut out to be a taskmaster for the Academy.

Rabbit1
12-07-2005, 09:57 AM
hope this answers your question:rolleyes: