PDA

View Full Version : Buffets

FurryFury
11-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Imagine this. You've been kidnapped, raped over and over, everywhere and you haven't eaten in days.

They get you sufficiently cowed then have you taken and cleaned up, thoroughly, very thoroughly. You are to be the centerpiece tonight, they tell you, because it’s your first time, in the buffet room.

And they cram your body full of food. Then they put food all over your body but you are not allowed to eat it. You must just lay there completely impassive while the men and women, who pay for it, put their mouths on you and eat things off of you, out of you.

And you are not the only one in there being eaten. Maybe it helps this first time that you are so weak and so scared. Helps you not to move.

And even your mouth is stuffed. You have to try not to swallow. You have to breathe through your nose, little unsatisfying breaths that keep you light headed.

All those mouths are on you. The occasional fingers pinching you are against the rules, but yeah, it happens. You get pinched hard, over and over on your nipples, your ass or your clit. You know you can’t cry out, if you don’t want to be punished and you don’t want to be punished. Every so often they rope off your table for a few minutes and stuff your orifices again. You can feel hungry eyes watching as implements and hands are used to stuff you again.

I mean having your ass eaten out of, or your cunt is bad enough but to be starving, to have food stuffed into your mouth and then not being allowed to eat, to have someone else instead eat the food out of your mouth while you struggle to breathe, so very quietly, is pure torture.

And they are eating off of you, in you, every damn where between your toes, and your armpits, your ears, your tits and your belly. There is no place that isn’t touched by mouth after mouth for hours and hours.

Sometimes they actually put a tube down your throat so you can breathe and then fill your mouth and nose with food. And sometimes when that happens? People sometimes get too aggressive and the tube is pushed against and then you can’t breathe except through your nose.

Eventually everyone who pays for it is satisfied. It takes a long damn time but yeah eventually they are and you think it’s over. You wait to be told you can move. One of the trainers comes in. He tells you that, if you were not so new and had done a good job, a night like this might end with you eating off of or out of someone else. Your heart speeds up with both disgust and a thrill, to eat! You haven’t eaten anything but bodily fluids since your abduction.

He tells you that you did all right. No further punishments will come to you this night, but you are too new yet to be allowed to eat. Until further notice you will eat nothing unless you are told too. What does that mean you wonder as your heart sinks. Most of the time until you earn it, you will eat only cock or cunt juice.

You sag a bit. There is one last part of the buffet he says the “clean up.” He motions to the other girls while he chuckles, his hot breath on your body. You see people moving toward you again. Only these aren’t the paying customers. No! They are the other starving girls. They fall on you like a pack of wolves. Trying to find any little bit of nourishment left on or in your body.

You can’t believe they are so rough, biting you, tearing into you like you are nothing more than a meal. You would never do this to one of them but then your stomach rumbles and you think, Oh My God! In a month or less even I might be just like them.

Sometime later you realize that compared to the other rooms you are made to serve in, this is a great room after the first time. When you are no longer terrified and know the score. Having mouths all over you, smelling the food, almost tasting it from the smell alone, then getting to eat a little at the end. Well, it’s one of the best rooms you can be forced to work in.

learningtopleez
11-30-2005, 10:14 PM
HOT DAYUM FurryFury!! That was a totally hot story imho! You should write that and the rest of it and submit it to the library!:) Or just put it in Mad's Short Takes! Hell hun! Put it where ever you want if it's gonna get me this worked up! :eek:

FurryFury
12-02-2005, 01:15 PM
HOT DAYUM FurryFury!! That was a totally hot story imho! You should write that and the rest of it and submit it to the library!:) Or just put it in Mad's Short Takes! Hell hun! Put it where ever you want if it's gonna get me this worked up! :eek:

Thanks!

I'm so glad you liked it and it made you hot Learningtopleez!

It's given me many hot lovely times over the years too. This is part of a series of rooms or fantasies that I've been using for a looong time but only recently got up the courage to write.

Fury

submissivewife
12-02-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm in agreement with LTP...that was hot. I need a towel for my seat.......

Anymore of your stories like that would be great. Will have to get more towels for the chair if you do.;)

FurryFury
12-03-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm in agreement with LTP...that was hot. I need a towel for my seat.......

Anymore of your stories like that would be great. Will have to get more towels for the chair if you do.;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Submissivewife!

Do you have a blog btw?

I posted The Daddy Room today for you. It's kinda long I had to make it a two post fantasy. For over two decades this fantasy made me come when nothing else would.

I wrote it so a man could put himself in the place of Daddy.

We femmes can put ourselves in the place of the girl.

Hope you like it!

Fury

pejanon
12-03-2005, 04:15 PM
OH YUM ALL right!!

If presset I would admit that I would love to partake of this buffet!
It would take about 3 seconds of pressing :D

Ammmm

Maybe different guest could select the courses they want served?

Vary the manner of serving?
And manner of servicing?:D

I will check Daddy Room too!

FurryFury
12-03-2005, 04:19 PM
OH YUM ALL right!!

If presset I would admit that I would love to partake of this buffet!
It would take about 3 seconds of pressing :D

Ammmm

Maybe different guest could select the courses they want served?

Vary the manner of serving?
And manner of servicing?:D

I will check Daddy Room too!

*grins*

Thank you Prejanon!

It makes me happy to see others enjoy my base lil fantasies!

Fury

submissivewife
12-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Do you have a blog btw?

yes I have a blog but it isn't under submissivewife. It is under slavebrat or slavegirlkelly1.

FurryFury
12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
yes I have a blog but it isn't under submissivewife. It is under slavebrat or slavegirlkelly1.

Cool!

I don't think I've read it but I'd like to. I was thinking of someone elses blog it seems. I'll have to pop over to yours and check it out though.

Fury

Rabbit1
12-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Great story FurryFury thanks:cool:

FurryFury
12-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Great story FurryFury thanks:cool:

I'm happy to have pleased you Rabbit1!

I certainly have a rabbit that has pleased me quite a few times...tit for tat then I'm thinking.

Fury

Rabbit1
12-05-2005, 03:56 AM
I'm happy to have pleased you Rabbit1!

I certainly have a rabbit that has pleased me quite a few times...tit for tat then I'm thinking.

Fury

Oh this Rabbit demands to be pleasured---lol and you did a good job:p

FurryFury
12-05-2005, 09:23 AM
Oh this Rabbit demands to be pleasured---lol and you did a good job:p

Thank you kindly!

*grins*

Fury

FurryFury
01-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Okay reviewing this for the idea of posting them in the story forum I think either Buffets or The Daddy room might be best but what do y'all think? Which one do you like the best?

Thanks,

Fury

learningtopleez
01-06-2006, 11:59 PM
OMG!!! I have to choose??? :eek: I just don't know Fury luv! They are both incredible stories, and I can truly see myself in both of these rooms submitting to pleasures beyond my wildest erotic fantasies! But if you really want me to tell ya which I like best...I think I would choose this one! Of course I won't be disappointed if you pick the other! :D

hugs and kisses
~ltp~

FurryFury
01-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks Learningto pleeze.

Actually, you could pick any of them but you wished.

I'm not a good judge of my own writing. I don't know which one to pick. *dithers*

See it's for decisions like this that I NEED a Dom type to tell me stuff!

LOL!

Fury

learningtopleez
01-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Well hun...I know what you mean about needing a Dom to make such decisions! LOL....and since neither of us can choose....and I am so NOT a Dom...:p ...I guess you may have to wait for some intelligent Dom to give his opinion! So....calling all Doms!! We are needing a Dommish opinion here!

fantazmaster
01-07-2006, 03:51 AM
Under the Stuff Telling category:IMHO post both of them!That way a greater number is pleased!....Now where is that fork.....

Thanks Learningto pleeze.

Actually, you could pick any of them but you wished.

I'm not a good judge of my own writing. I don't know which one to pick. *dithers*

See it's for decisions like this that I NEED a Dom type to tell me stuff!

LOL!

Fury

FurryFury
01-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Under the Stuff Telling category:IMHO post both of them!That way a greater number is pleased!....Now where is that fork.....

I did this as you suggested, today. If accepted, I will provide a link. *shakes in her boots.*

Oh, btw, fork???

Fury

fantazmaster
01-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Oh btw fork??? Refers to the Buffet story of course!

I did this as you suggested, today. If accepted, I will provide a link. *shakes in her boots.*

Oh, btw, fork???

Fury

FurryFury
01-07-2006, 10:16 PM
*slaps forehead* Doh! I shoulda figured that out.

Fury

fantazmaster
01-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Fret not Fury,this is merely the result of the gift of your very active and creative imagination,which I truly admire!Btw,I guess I had better not ask where the sharp,round toothpicks are for the hors d'oeuvres! :)
*slaps forehead* Doh! I shoulda figured that out.

Fury

FurryFury
01-08-2006, 02:43 PM
LOL! Thank you! I guess it never occurred to me that utensils and toothpicks could be used. That would give the whole thing a sharper edge so to speak.

Fury

fantazmaster
01-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Indeed and I can also see issues such as your being served up on a bed of ice or yikes!some of the guests requesting fondue or hot soup!
LOL! Thank you! I guess it never occurred to me that utensils and toothpicks could be used. That would give the whole thing a sharper edge so to speak.

Fury

FurryFury
01-09-2006, 01:10 PM
The permutations are endless. I myself only pictured creamy stuff and finger foods.

*smiles*

Fury

FurryFury
02-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Got this feedback today:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

"Furry, what's your hurry,

Oh, yeah, you're writing a story. Ah, well, Baby Cakes, good try. Try some dialogue next time. Make your paragraphs smaller, dear heart."

*cries*

Fury

fantazmaster
02-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Fret not Furry and proceed as you will.Do not let some nameless sort discourage this or any other such efforts on your part!BTW,you may want to give a read to the "Unfinished Story" thread under Story Feedback which you may find relevant to this very situation here.

Wonder if perhaps this nameless critic overlooked the fact that you in this situation are not allowed to talk?

Now,onward through the fog,write on!

Got this feedback today:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

"Furry, what's your hurry,

Oh, yeah, you're writing a story. Ah, well, Baby Cakes, good try. Try some dialogue next time. Make your paragraphs smaller, dear heart."

*cries*

Fury

Aesop
02-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Fret not Furry and proceed as you will.Do not let some nameless sort discourage this or any other such efforts on your part!BTW,you may want to give a read to the "Unfinished Story" thread under Story Feedback which you may find relevant to this very situation here.

Wonder if perhaps this nameless critic overlooked the fact that you in this situation are not allowed to talk?

Now,onward through the fog,write on!

Hear!Hear! Don't let them get you down Furry.

submissivewife
02-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Fury, no matter what anyone says I think this was great and so are your other stories. Still love reading your stuff.

Ozme52
02-02-2006, 10:11 PM
[Robert Mitchem voice]... subbie, it's what's for dinner!![/Robert Mitchem voice]

PowerGames
02-03-2006, 05:16 AM
Dear Fury
Your tale (tail?) was delicious. I love eating out by the way. There is always someone who likes to put sand in the Vaseline. Ignore and plow on.

PG

FurryFury
02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
*blows kiss*

Thank you PowerGames!

I detected some anger from that person but they weren't wrong about the lack of dialogue and the other things they said.

Of course this is a stroke fantasy for me. Generally I don't have a lot of dialogue in those.

I wrote this up some time ago. I think my writing may have improved in some ways.

One can hope!

Fury