PDA

View Full Version : Corset Punishment

esclave
11-30-2005, 10:00 PM
It is me or there isn't any story about corset punishment? I am looking for story where they use strict corset as a punishement such as whalebone corset. Or any type of clothing uses as a punishement or restraint or humiliation.

I am also interested in story where someone uses religion as a mean to punish, control, or/and humiliate someone. Is there any story out there using these means?

Thanks,
Odette

Phantome
12-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Have you ever checked out L.I.S.A (Long Island Staylace Association)? They have a lot of BDSM/punishment/control/restraint/humiliations stories in which the steel-boned tight-lacing corset is the tool of choice.
-Phantome

quietkarin
12-06-2005, 03:47 PM
There's a bunch of corset fiction out there. As a daily tightlacer, it's one of my favorite places to go.

I agree with the above reply - Long Island Staylace Association (LISA) has several: www.staylace.com Go to "Text Area". There are two "Corset Fiction" areas - historically oriented and sexually oriented. There are corset punishments in both. Here are some specific stories that I think you'll find relevant, as well as entertaining. ;)

Sexually oriented:
* The Taxable Body
* The Corset Resort
* The Factory
* The Academy

Historically oriented:
* Aunt Polly's Ward

The Tight Tales page also has some good ones http://www.lisacorsets.com/tighttales/

A recommendations from there:
* The Great Revolt

esclave
12-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Thank you Phantome and quietkarin for your help. What about a site for male restraint or humiliting outfit such as dress like a male child?

quietkarin
12-07-2005, 09:04 PM
What about a site for male restraint or humiliting outfit such as dress like a male child?

On the LISA site http://www.staylace.com/textarea/originalfiction/@@fictio.htm
Check out the following:

* Garrett Finishing School for Girls (there is some forced feminization starting about halfway through)
* Lacing Your Man

Rubberwolf
05-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Try this one:

http://retroxotique.com/stories/stories.html

Lost of corset stories. This deals with all forms of corset stories ranging from nc, stuck, fashion etc.

Enjoy

gagged_Louise
05-04-2008, 01:26 PM
There's an extremely hot (and in some sense disturbing) corset scene in Alasdair Gray's novel 1982 Janine (yes, the title). The housewife Terry Superb who has been abducted and brought handcuffed to a sex club is forced to pose on stage for a small company of people, one of whom she knows and desperately begs to help her - and it's lusciously described how her arms are pulled high, her black corset laced very tight and a gag placed in her mouth. I think the scene breaks off before she is duly punished but it's easy to fill in some more. This part of the story by the way has a very strange multi-field typeface - the pages are split into several geometric fields!

The public library where I live used to have a copy (in the original English) so that's where I located it and dirtily enjoyed that scene ten years ago. Of course in the end the book got stolen - though not by me!