PDA

View Full Version : my fantasy that iv held on to for years

subdude05
12-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Love some of the fantasys on this thread so i thought id add my own, possably a bit unoriginal but its one of my favorite.;)

Situation, Im walking as i usualy do (not generly anywhere), a car pulls up and a bag is shoved over my head and my hands restrained behind my back and i am forced into the car and taken somewhere but who knows where?
i am dragged out of the car and lead into a building posably a house or abbandond building, i cant see, my arms are secured above my head and my legs spread apart chained to a wall, gagged and stripped naked. the blindfold is removed to reveal an extreamly well equiped dungon with toys gallore and two rubber clad fetish vixons, one in red and one in black, both in matching masks to hide their identaty. in the time following i am a slave in there uncomprimising control... you can end the scene as you wish as i day dream it different every time.

My girlfriend once tried to arrange this with some of her buddys but we know very few people in the scene, but the thought was great. :D

Ranai
12-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Abduction fantasy – yep you share this with a lot of other people, a popular subject!

If your girlfriend ever gets around to arranging something like this for your collective enjoyment, please do tell us how it went and what they did. (Just please make sure that y’all carry out the ‘capture’ part somewhere deserted where nobody will observe you. Nothing ruins a good roleplay better than police alerted by concerned witnesses.)

If you would like to put one version of your day dream into prose... well... this is the BDSM Library. :D A nice nasty kidnap short story is always appreciated.

You just need a beginning, and an end, and... stuff in between. :p
“Two rubber clad fetish vixens, one in red and one in black” sounds rather hollow. If you would like to write a story out of your fantasy, try to craft each of these masked perpetrators into an individual, with individual predilections, mannerisms, voices etc. The story becomes suspenseful if you give them an interesting reason why they decided to kidnap this particular guy, and this reason is eventually revealed in the course of the plot. (Unless, of course, the story title is ‘How my Girlfriend and her Buddies Finally Fulfilled my Abduction Fantasy.’)

Have fun.

subdude05
12-04-2005, 04:19 PM
thank you for your input, i was a bit vague on detales, i guessed it would be a common subject, i tryed to make it into a story once but got too exited and didnt go back to it, i will give it another crack though, put some zest and spin into it, keep your eye out as it sounds like you may enjoy it if i can pull it off,

thanks again:)

Rabbit1
12-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks for sharing your fantasy with us:cool:

Lavender
01-17-2006, 07:54 AM
ill try to get round to organising it butnow were in derby its harded, lol love you