PDA

View Full Version : a fantasy of mine

vanessa
12-02-2005, 10:09 PM
I've always had this one fantasy of mine,and i just saw someone request a story like it in the "othe BDSM stories" thread, so I decided to post someting here:)

I've always fantasised about being kidnapped, and brought to an Arab or African contry and turned into a slave, paraded around town naked.

VAMPIRELLA
12-07-2005, 12:32 AM
sounds fun..perhaps i can join as another slave girl

strapmeup
12-19-2005, 02:17 AM
Can we make that a 3some maybe?

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 04:07 PM
Seems like a lot of us like your fantasy!

Fury

jip
01-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Well, you are looking so nice that it would be a pity to be covered by a shador....

AthonyMassi
01-27-2006, 02:57 AM
Vanessa I maybe one day I could come there to ST. Louis kidnap you bring you to T.O. and make you submit to me and submit you fantasies to me and I'll make them your reality. ;) Just call out "Master Massi" and maybe it will come true one day

vanessa
01-27-2006, 05:57 PM
could be fun :)

Well, you are looking so nice that it would be a pity to be covered by a shador....

Ozme52
01-28-2006, 12:10 AM
You could be in my siraglio.

ride
05-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Being Kidnapped on a safari with nowhere to go and to entertain the happy campers has been one of mine...

Qmoq
05-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Yum, ride, yum.

I kinda like the image, a pliant young gal, coated in sweat, being pounded senseless by three men and a couple of their angry girlfriends.

Oh my.

Q xx

Sir Phallus
05-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Vanessa, Vampirella and Strap me Up you would be lined up next to each other, bound on your hands and knees, heads down, bottoms raised with ball-gags in your mouths. Potential owners inspect each of you, Strap me up becomes aroused as she sees a man inspecting Vanessa's pussy, fingering it and groping her ass.

Eventually a wealthy Arab woman approaches and examines all three of you, her eyes examine you all thoroughly. She's quite skilled with her fingers lol.

She decides to buy all three of you, as gifts for her husband and her seven sons. You are put in cages and taken to a mansion where the woman fucks each of you with a huge dildo and then whips you. Each of you wears a collar and leash.

That very night you suck the cocks of the husband and his seven sons. It's not the only orifice their cocks will enter...

Does that appeal?

BTW Ride, I am sure the campers would make good use of you, and when they are not using you they might impale you on a stick bound and helpless, all sweaty and cum dripping from your juicey crotch. :)

ride
08-08-2006, 12:27 PM
The campers will hopefully enjoy themselves as much as i will endevour to please, come rain, sun or dust!!!! jut no spiders!!!!