PDA

View Full Version : Fi Fi the Fuck Poodle Room and endless stoke fantasy. *L*

FurryFury
12-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Fi Fi the Fuck Poodle Room

After being conditioned, which is a long series of things; I am taught how to be Fi Fi the Fuck Poodle. My hair is put up in these ridiculous tight curls and stupid little ribbons are put in it. I am only allowed to wear the following items, a jeweled, collar, stiletto heals and a leash. The leash is much stronger than it would appear to be. My "handler" leads me into a room with many nasty, dirty, unwashed men, who don't really want to pay for most of the regular stuff. Yes these are the ones who can't decide what they want to do. So they are eventually led here. The management wants to make money off of them one-way or the other.

I am led to the most disgusting one first.

And I am forced, after having walked in on my hands and knees like a dog, to rise up and beg, like a dog would for the "pleasure" of cleaning his balls and penis. If he accepts he has to pay a fee. If he doesn't I will be punished. I’ve been punished by now. So I am doing this to the very best of my ability. Little whining dog like sounds come out of my throat while I "sit up" and beg. The man does go along. So I work on him. I am licking and sucking at him, in spite of my personal feelings of disgust. The minute he gets erect my leash is yanked and I am forced to turn around lifting my bare ass as high as I can in the air and beg to be fucked doggie style or backdoor-ed. Usually the later, occurs.

So the customer gets to fuck my ass or my cunt and I have to act like I love it. But that is not the end.

My chain is again yanked and again I have to clean up the customer or beg to, no matter where he just was. No matter how disgusting I find him.

This continues until that customer refuses further attentions. Then it is only to the next dirty scum in the room.

Each time a guy agrees to something, the people in charge get more money. They might even treat me better, perhaps even feed me if I do well enough for them. Though usually the rule is you can only have what you can get off of or out of someone’s body, for food or drink. Sometimes there are body buffets though. Those are good nights.

And so I go through the room for hours and hours. Having my chain yanked nearly choking. Being told which one to do next. And I’m not the only one in there, no I'm not the only fuck poodle.

Others are there and also being controlled so I have some competition, sometimes. On those nights the punishment and rewards are brutal. But even though you loose count of the number of cocks you have sucked. Which can get you in real trouble later. When you are supposed to tell all to “Daddy.”

Even though you lose count of how many times you are choked. How many times your ass is fucked or your cunt. You lose count of how many loads have been shot into you. In spite of all that, it’s not the worst room to be in. I mean you won’t die really here, at least I never heard of that.

Often the next room is the hose room. So even when you get to feel like a mindless drone just sucking and being fucked over and over for men you previously wouldn’t have bothered to spit on, that will wake you up.

Mr. Veide
12-05-2005, 10:14 AM
That is HOT.

Do the poodles have to clean each other I wonder?

FurryFury
12-05-2005, 08:04 PM
That is HOT.

*perks*

Glad you enjoyed it Mr. Veide!

Do the poodles have to clean each other I wonder?

That would make a lovely addition to the story but normally they go to one of the two if not both hoses rooms next and that is quite the thing to clean them up. Well actually one makes them much more messy...*chuckles*

Fury

PS I meant "an endless" *grr* Bad lil me! I don't see a way to edit that either, oh well.

Rabbit1
12-06-2005, 07:01 AM
another fantastic story thanks FurryFury;)

pejanon
12-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Absolutely outrageous!

I liked it very much!

And - not really sick!

Sick are people who do not share such delicious morsels!:p

Thank you.:)

I like the way it allows for branching - like Daddy Room yummy idea

I was wondering -- did you consider making into real plotted story?

Not that it is not good but ....

Have fun

Pej

FurryFury
12-06-2005, 04:09 PM
another fantastic story thanks FurryFury;)

Thanks Rabbit1!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! *smiles with pleasure*

Fury

Absolutely outrageous!

I liked it very much!

And - not really sick!

Sick are people who do not share such delicious morsels!:p

Thank you.:)

I like the way it allows for branching - like Daddy Room yummy idea

I was wondering -- did you consider making into real plotted story?

Not that it is not good but ....

Have fun

Pej

I am glad you enjoyed Fi Fi! It makes me happy to make others happy with my writing. I have thought about making these a story but who would read such a terribly dark degrading tale? You do know the very worst thing about all of it don't you? For the girl, (me,) I mean?

Fury

subdude05
12-06-2005, 04:19 PM
what an awsone story,
i dont know if i want to be there of if a want to be a female,
the degradation and the no reward just punishment idea is great.
i have to say its one of the most original storys on read in the forums.

very well done, that'll keep me pondering how to make a male verson for ages,

Well done again, ill look out if you post any more storys.

Subdude05

submissivewife
12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
again FuryFury

BRAVO:D

FurryFury
12-06-2005, 05:02 PM
what an awsone story,
i dont know if i want to be there of if a want to be a female,
the degradation and the no reward just punishment idea is great.
i have to say its one of the most original storys on read in the forums.

very well done, that'll keep me pondering how to make a male verson for ages,

Well done again, ill look out if you post any more storys.

Subdude05

Hi Subdude05!

I'm glad you liked it!

It makes me so happy when people let me know they like my "stuff."

*bats lashes*

Fury

again FuryFury

BRAVO:D

Thanks so much Submissivewife!

Y'all are too kind. You're all going to give me head. Oops! *blushes* I mean a big head. Yeah that's what I meant...*snickers, then looks amazingly innocent*

Fury

pejanon
12-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks Rabbit1!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! *smiles with pleasure*

Fury

I am glad you enjoyed Fi Fi! It makes me happy to make others happy with my writing. I have thought about making these a story but who would read such a terribly dark degrading tale? You do know the very worst thing about all of it don't you? For the girl, (me,) I mean?

Fury

Who would read? Post them on Library and just watch those hits go up and up and away !

I know the best - for a girl, I mean.

Pray tell about the worst? you happen to like it? lol

submissivewife
12-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Who would read? Post them on Library and just watch those hits go up and up and away !

OOHHHH Yes tell the worst!!!! I know lots that would read your stories...Just write them and submit them....You do such a great job.

FurryFury
12-06-2005, 09:47 PM

*nods*

Maybe I will. How would the stories need to change for that sort of posting.

Would you look at me calling base fantasies stories...*L*

Yes, I do like it, of course I do.

The worst is that the character in these fantasies, who is in many ways me, finds she secretly does like it. That's the true horror of it.

And you know the best? What is that then? *smiles*

Fury

OOHHHH Yes tell the worst!!!! I know lots that would read your stories...Just write them and submit them....You do such a great job.

The worst is that the degrading humiliating treatment she receives at the place she was abducted to secretly excites her. Part of her likes it. Part of her enjoys not having to make all these grandiose plans for the future and instead she can just sink into the moments as they come. Even though she is a sex slave, almost a non person, it's a freeing thing in a way.

Fury

pejanon
12-06-2005, 10:44 PM
And you know the best? What is that then? *smiles*

Fury

The best - the best an the worst are one :D

and the 'moment by moment' can be great spritual achivement!

AND you like telling those fantasies
and we love reading them

THAT is the best:)

Pej

now I have yet another Fury story to read..

submissivewife
12-07-2005, 05:34 AM
The worst is that the degrading humiliating treatment she receives at the place she was abducted to secretly excites her. Part of her likes it. Part of her enjoys not having to make all these grandiose plans for the future and instead she can just sink into the moments as they come. Even though she is a sex slave, almost a non person, it's a freeing thing in a way.

Fury

Sweetie, I wouldn't say that was the worst I would think it was the best. She is free to enjoy what she wants.

Think about it....If she hadn't been abducted she would probably be living a very vanilla life. Being abducted gives her a chance to be free and feel as she desires. I think she has been freed through her captivity. Isn't that what most of us subs/slaves want anyway? Free to be who we are through our service to our Doms? At least that is how I look at this.

submissivewife
12-07-2005, 05:59 AM
FuryFury,

I have seen that you refer to your stories as sick. I, and it seems most, don't feel that way. In my opinion your stories are refreshing, honest and heartfelt. They are so because they are YOUR unique fantasy. I also feel that is why they are so well recieved by the people who have posted. So continue you stories for us....most of us like them.

subdude05
12-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Hi Subdude05!

I'm glad you liked it!

It makes me so happy when people let me know they like my "stuff."

*bats lashes*

Fury

Y'all are too kind. You're all going to give me head. Oops! *blushes* I mean a big head. Yeah that's what I meant...*snickers, then looks amazingly innocent*

Fury

of corse you ment big head, *wink*

Kaori-san
12-07-2005, 11:43 AM
-applauds- AMAZING!! Great how they all link together to make one big story in the end... i really would love to read a full, complete kinda tale of her story and what happens next.

They aren't really sick... you could definatly find worse elsewhere... the library has some stories that make me (studying to be a vet, cutting open animals, lots of blood lol) squeamish :p

And i'm sure if you posted them in the library you'd be watching the hits go up and up... you only have to see that you posted this story only today and 100+ have aready read it :)

FurryFury
12-07-2005, 11:57 AM
The best - the best an the worst are one :D

and the 'moment by moment' can be great spritual achivement!

AND you like telling those fantasies
and we love reading them

THAT is the best:)

Pej

now I have yet another Fury story to read..

*smiles*

I think you are right Pejanon! *nods much*

I hope you like this next story. There is no real sex in it yet. It's not always about sex with me. It's only about sex about 95% of the time! LOL! Sometimes a mind fuck will suffice.

Fury

Sweetie, I wouldn't say that was the worst I would think it was the best. She is free to enjoy what she wants.

Think about it....If she hadn't been abducted she would probably be living a very vanilla life. Being abducted gives her a chance to be free and feel as she desires. I think she has been freed through her captivity. Isn't that what most of us subs/slaves want anyway? Free to be who we are through our service to our Doms? At least that is how I look at this.

FuryFury,

I have seen that you refer to your stories as sick. I, and it seems most, don't feel that way. In my opinion your stories are refreshing, honest and heartfelt. They are so because they are YOUR unique fantasy. I also feel that is why they are so well recieved by the people who have posted. So continue you stories for us....most of us like them.

I think you are right Submissivewife!

I sometimes wish something had woken me up to my true desires decades ago. *sigh*

When I first wrote that my stories were sick that was about a year ago. Now I have accepted them after at least twenty years of being uncomfortable and wishing I could come from "making love and being given roses." I love roses btw but that's not the point. I can't come from hearts and flowers. I come from these dark thoughts and for a while I didn't understand, like or accept that. Now, after a wonderful year of self discovery I do accept these fantasies and myself much more. I am happier than I've ever been and even hornier than usual! LOL!

But...

These formerly dark fantasies have less power for me now. Now I've had to go darker and into what I once thought of as taboo territory. I wonder if others go through this change?

Fury

of corse you ment big head, *wink*

*winks back*

Fury

-applauds- AMAZING!! Great how they all link together to make one big story in the end... i really would love to read a full, complete kinda tale of her story and what happens next.

They aren't really sick... you could definatly find worse elsewhere... the library has some stories that make me (studying to be a vet, cutting open animals, lots of blood lol) squeamish :p

And i'm sure if you posted them in the library you'd be watching the hits go up and up... you only have to see that you posted this story only today and 100+ have aready read it :)

*grins*

Thank you!

Yeah there are worse. Those are the ones I crave when I'm looking for reading material!

*laughs*

Fury

submissivewife
12-07-2005, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=FurryFury
I think you are right Submissivewife!

I sometimes wish something had woken me up to my true desires decades ago. *sigh*

When I first wrote that my stories were sick that was about a year ago. Now I have accepted them after at least twenty years of being uncomfortable and wishing I could come from "making love and being given roses." I love roses btw but that's not the point. I can't come from hearts and flowers. I come from these dark thoughts and for a while I didn't understand, like or accept that. Now, after a wonderful year of self discovery I do accept these fantasies and myself much more. I am happier than I've ever been and even hornier than usual! LOL!

But...

These formerly dark fantasies have less power for me now. Now I've had to go darker and into what I once thought of as taboo territory. I wonder if others go through this change?

FuryFury
[/QUOTE]

Well I have been discovering a lot about myself as well this past year. It was last January that I found about this lifestyle and found that there are people out there that have way, and I mean WAY, stranger fantasies than I or even you have. In a way that is kind of reassuring. (If you know what I mean)

Anyway, it is human nature to want to experience more and learn more. I sure as hell do. Through my Master and Sir I am learning, although sometimes slower than I want to go. And Yes my sex drive has increased from nearly non-existant to through the roof because of my self discoveries. Which is so fasinating to me.

Anyway, I said it in your last story you posted, I am now addicted to your stories. I hope you continue with the last one you just wrote....Kinda wonder what happens at the auction and after.;)

subwife

FurryFury
12-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Well I know what happens in general with the auction but I haven't written it up yet. That is the missed step I spoke of. She is a virgin so that should be done in this way IMO, there are guys who are very into that.

After that there will be the conditioning which I have written part of but I need to add to it now.

After that would the First Night Room. Which I have a clear vision of and have used often in fantasies.

Then Buffets.

Fi Fi

The Hose Rooms

And the grand finale for me is The Daddy Room.

However all of these could be added to in order to make it more of a story and less of just a way I get off. LOL!

I'm glad you've had that wonderful year of exploring too! I've always had a high sex drive but now it's crazy!

I was sexually closed off in so many ways for a lot of reasons and now I've reclaimed me. I LOVE that!

I do know what you mean about other people being deeper into the taboo side of things than you are being reassuring. *smiles*

Fury

strapmeup
12-18-2005, 02:00 AM
Excellent I love it...you are amazing!

FurryFury
12-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Thank you so much Strapmeup!

*blows kiss*

Fury

Salvor-Hardon
03-14-2006, 07:28 AM
such an amazingly wicked mind and so vividly crafted, I can't help but enjoy these tales.

And thanks for the link to a new avenue of reading material over here :D

Salvor

FurryFury
03-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi Salvor!

I'm so glad you liked this!

The only other tale you probably haven't read that I have in this section is Tracy the Piss whore.

*kisses*

Fury