PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gents

Rabbit1
12-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Ok Guys---it is like this ---I have a mess on my hands---I have stories that have been submitted ---but no titles or authors names on the actual stories---A email is supposed to be generated telling me what the file that has been uploaded ---goes to and what author it belongs to ----I am doing the best I can to figure this out---yes there have been some updates as well as new stories---I do not know about any software glitches ---but I assure you there have been updates as I figure out what they are---I may have even made some mistakes and applied updates to the wrong authors---sometimes I have no way of knowing ---This is a blood mess and I will do the best I can--but I do update every day and new stories and updates will be done right as I do get the proper email telling me where they go ---I do not know if the old emails got lost or what ----as I was not involved in the change of ownership --I got here after the fact so please be patient with me ---This site will run smooth again and it is my intention to update stories every day--not just semi weekly---

rolf palsy
12-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Relax, take a deep breath and don't sweat the small stuff. I'm sure that ninety-nine point nine percent of the people on the site are in your corner; the hell with the rest! Last time I looked, there didn't seem to be anyone else volunteering for this thankless task that you have taken on.

castle2001
12-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Hope Rabbit makes it.

teeny70
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
If this was a pregnancy trest, I'm afriad that the Rabbit has died.

Ruby
12-06-2005, 02:16 PM
What Rolf said.

What can we do to help?

Do you need authors to re-submit?
Check their updates?

You've got the helm, so if you want to change the way stories are submitted, now would be a good time to do it.

To your success!

Rabbit1
12-06-2005, 02:25 PM
What Rolf said.

What can we do to help?

Do you need authors to re-submit?
Check their updates?

You've got the helm, so if you want to change the way stories are submitted, now would be a good time to do it.

To your success!

Right now from this point on I would suggest that each story submitted weather it be an update or a new story have the story title and Authors name in the file they upload----

And yes if your story has been submitted over a few weeks and is not published or updated ---please resubmit it ---I would rather have two copies than not know where the one copy I have goes

Thanks for your support ----once this gets caught up ---I will have it running smoothly