PDA

View Full Version : Teasing Academy

Mycokizyrz
12-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Well i'm not much of a writer so i'll lay out my fantasy as best I can. Excuse me if it just seems like i'm rambling, lol.. My idea is to include teasing and orgasm control as a means of reward and discipline as well as standard spanking and caning techniques. Pain can bring obedience, but so can sexual frustration. Uniforms will be your standard catholic high type. All subjects will be taught with focus on pleasing the male above all else. No touching is allowed without permission. The campus will be fully monitored, even the restrooms to prevent this. There will be no stalls and there will be a staff member monitoring at all times from an adjacent room. Restroom infractions will be dealt with severely. The girls will be locked in chastity belts for sleeping to prevent any covert self stimulation.

One hour each day will be dedicated to tease training. There will be machines they will be placed into and strapped down. These machines will have a motorized dildo for vaginal and anal entries as well as various vibrators on other robotic arms. When a new student arrives, a staff member will control the machine manually the first time. This is to "train" the machine to how the student responds to various stimulation. The machine will be told when the student orgasms, making note of data from various sensors placed on the student like breathing, blood pressure, etc. Then a point just before orgasm is determined from the data. The computer then can execute it's various programs to keep the student at whatever level of arousal the operator desires. Every day the student will be held at the point of orgasm for 30 minutes. The first 15 minutes will be slowly increasing stimulation to reach that point then 15 minutes after to recover and bathe. This will result in the students being constantly horny and much more willing to please to be granted an orgasm. Extra tease time could also be given as a punishment. As Headmaster I would come to the machine room daily to enjoy the moaning, writhing girls so close to orgasm but unable to cum in the grip of the evil devices.

Of course total obedience to the all male staff would be required. The students must orally pleasure any staff member at any time they request it and still be on time for class. This coupled with sex education classes should make all graduates expert cocksuckers. Tardiness will be punished with extra tease time or a spanking in front of the class, whichever the teacher decides. Teachers most often opt for the spanking however, where as monitoring staff usually give tease time.
This outlines basic life at the tease academy. I'm not sure yet how other things like meals etc will work. Perhaps the time after dinner till bedtime will be practice time with male doms to improve their submissive and sexual skills.

If someone wants to write on this story please feel free. :) Hope someone enjoys it.

pejanon
12-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Oh yes!

I suppose students should practice on each other -- under strict supervision off course!

And when they go jogging? Remote controlled vibrators activated at random (or depending on scenery) should keep them on the edge.

And just - spanking? But surely they will have to be pushed in more... detail

These machines - now, I am old school and like to do it manually but just in case -- where could I order two of them?

Pej

Kaori-san
12-06-2005, 12:28 PM
I definitely need to do something to calm down now :p great idea!

I'd love to write it .. but i've already got two commisions and three gifts to write :)
I hope someone does though, because i'm dying to find out what a complete story of this would be like if the little description of it is so hot!

I like Pej's idea's too.. especially the jogging vibrators;)

Mycokizyrz
12-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh yes!

I suppose students should practice on each other -- under strict supervision off course!

And when they go jogging? Remote controlled vibrators activated at random (or depending on scenery) should keep them on the edge.

And just - spanking? But surely they will have to be pushed in more... detail

These machines - now, I am old school and like to do it manually but just in case -- where could I order two of them?

Pej

Yes that could be done, they would have VERY strict supervision.. making anyone cum would demand serious punishment.

Hmm now that's an idea.. they would wear a special chastity belt with a vibrator that would be activated throughout the day. All staff would have master keys to unlock them for delivering of punishments.

There would not be just spanking, that was just a fer instance, i just didn't go into detail.

The machines are pure fantasy, but I think plausible. just need a design and some investors, lol

Mycokizyrz
12-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I definitely need to do something to calm down now :p great idea!

I'd love to write it .. but i've already got two commisions and three gifts to write :)
I hope someone does though, because i'm dying to find out what a complete story of this would be like if the little description of it is so hot!

I like Pej's idea's too.. especially the jogging vibrators;)
Glad you liked it.. as you can see above I exapnded on the vibrators a little.. There's lots of details up in the air, I was just laying down the basics.. :)

Mycokizyrz
12-07-2005, 02:46 AM
More from the world of the TA..

Physical education would be an important part of the program. There will be both indoor and outdoor activities.. The outdoor being in the warmer months and indoors when it's cooler or in the event of bad weather. All activities will be done naked due to range of motion may be limited by the belts. Only shoes and socks will be worn for outdoor activities. There will be close supervision of course. The lockers and showers will be in a large room completeley open. the showers will have no stalls and be the "pole" variety with 3 to 4 showerheads on each.. There will be a short wall of 3-4 inches all the way around just to control drainage.The lockers will be on a single wall opposite the shower area with the benches in between. This will make supervision easier as there will be no chance of privacy between rows of lockers. When they report to class the student is to strip off their uniform and request removal of their belt by a staff member. They will then place their uniform and belt in their locker and report to the P.E. instructor with their class. When class is over they will shower, then put their belt and uniform back on. Before the class is dismissed there will be an inspection of all belts to be sure they are secure. There will be punishment for any student intentionally or unintentionally not completely securing their belt.

I didn't go into details as to what activities there would be. That can be in the air for now.. Once again just telling the basics.. I hope this a fun world i've created so far.. :)

learningtopleez
12-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Teasingly great idea! So keep it cumming pleez? :)

Mycokizyrz
12-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Teasingly great idea! So keep it cumming pleez? :)
Thank you, I do plan to continue. Perhaps i'll go into the new student enrollment process next. Would you like to sign up? :D

strapmeup
12-11-2005, 03:25 AM
I want more, and i'm ready to sign up now! lol

Mycokizyrz
12-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Sorry it's been a while, I don't have anything more to add just yet. I've been doing some roleplaying with someone in this world and I am in the process of developing our chat into a story. The direction this is taking will be focused on one particular student that is newly enrolled. The Headmaster (me) takes her under his wing and plays sort of a father figure to her. He is strict when needed and will punish disobedience however. She turned out to be more of a challenge to break at first and some changes had to be made in techniques used. I hope what I come up will be enjoyable. We are continuing this roleplay and at this poiint there's enough for at least 2 chapters I have planned. I 'm not even quite sure where this will go myself, since the story isn't coming solely from my mind.

Mycokizyrz
12-11-2005, 09:49 AM
I want more, and i'm ready to sign up now! lol
What appeals to you most about this place? the discipline? being kept in a constant state of sexual frustration? maybe the uniform? Tell me more.. :)

Pottygirl
12-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Sounds great, looking forward to reading it :)

cutesubgirl
12-11-2005, 12:24 PM
I - for one, being VERY orgasmic, enjoy the frustration and exxxstasy of being kept on the edge like that - and someone else controlling my pleasure is always erotic

:p

Mycokizyrz
12-11-2005, 02:11 PM
I - for one, being VERY orgasmic, enjoy the frustration and exxxstasy of being kept on the edge like that - and someone else controlling my pleasure is always erotic

:p
I do so love to control a sub's pleasure like that. I think not being able to orgasm, having it just out of reach is a greater torture than any whip or cane can deliver. Of course I do love to deliver a good spanking or caning also. Nothing better than that mix of pain and pleasure.. :D I always keep them on the edge as I deliver their spanking or whatever.

Mycokizyrz
12-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Well here it is at last Chapter 1..I've decied to change the name to West Side Academy.

West Side Academy
Chapter 1
Written by Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca, who i've named the lead character after.. :)
And now the story..

Hello, I am the Headmaster of West Side Academy for Girls, a fine institute where young girls

learn discipline and to be good sex slaves. Other subjects are also taught here to further prepare

them so they may find jobs as well if their master desires. This is the story of Becca, one of my

favorite girls to come through the school. I'll start at the beginning. I remember her coming into

my office, she was such a lovely young lady. I knew from the start she would be one of my most

special girls. A strange thing happened when I first saw her, like i'd seen her before. I could be

wrong though, so many girls have come and gone. Here is what transpired when we met..

"Come in and sit down, you're Becca right?"
"Yea.. I didn't really want to come here but my stepdad was gonna kick me out if I didn't, I hate

him.."
"I think you'll be fine here Becca, and from your paperwork I think you need a place like this."
"You sound like my stepdad."
"I see you're 18, and it says here you're very promiscuous.."
"It's all lies really, but I've had sex."
"Yes I can see you've had sex but not anal.. there will be training for that later and will not be a

part of your initiation today."
"EWW I don't want anything going in THERE!"
"It's ok, that might be what you think now but you will feel different after your training.."
"Yea whatever, training is for people that actually need it...I don't even know why I'm here.."
"You're here because you're rebellious and have a problem with authority, and you need to learn

to control your sexual urges and to please men."
"Authority has a problem with ME.."
"That kind of attitude will not get you far here young lady.."
"Yeah, yeah.."
"The first thing you must become used to is you will no longer have any privacy whatsoever, and

you will learn to obey the staff without question."
"Yeah we'll see.. I know how to get kicked out of places like this, I've done it before.."
"Nobody gets kicked out of here because our methods work. You'll discover that in time. Now the

first thing is we need to do is measure you for your uniform and chastity belt."
She gave me a look of shock..
"Yes that's right, chastity belt. There is no touching of yourself or other students without

permission. Now stand up and strip so I can measure you."
"Nah that's ok.."
"It's alright Becca, we need to do this. don't be embarassed.."
"Fine, i'll give you your kicks you pervert.. This whole place sucks and it's a waste of time.."
With that she proceeded to strip naked, I was surprised she complied. Most I have to rip their

clothes off.
"Very good Becca.."
"Yea whatever.."
I took her measurements and called my assistant. I handed him Becca's clothes along with the

measurements I have written down.
"You won't need those clothes any longer Becca."
"You can't tell what I need or not, give me back my clothes you freak!"
"Name calling gets you nowhere my dear. Come with me, you have to shower now.."
"Why should I go anywhere with you?? You're crazy!"
I gave her a hard slap on the ass and said "You are not to question any instructions from staff!

That was just a warning.. now come!"
"Why?? That rule is more nuts than you are!"
"I don't have to explain that!"
With that I pushed her down over my desk and gave her 10 hard slaps on each side of her ass.. It

started turning red.. I let her up and said "Now are you ready to obey??"
She looked at me horrified..
"It's ok, but you must learn obedience.. Now come.."
"I don't like this not having any explanations.. I mean I'm not a machine and I do have rights!"
I pushed her back down and just held her there..
"Not anymore you don't.. Now shall I get a paddle this time? Or will you obey??"
She started to cry and tried to get away.
"Alright then, have it your way.."
I grabbed a paddle and delivered 10 hard swats. She struggled all the while but I was too strong

for her. I released her and she fell down crying and tried to hide.
I left her there for a minute.. I waited till her sobbing subsided a bit..
"Now get up!. You must accept your new life at the Academy.. Obey and you will be rewarded,

disobey and you will be punished.. Now come!"
She got up and followed me.
"Good girl.."
I lead her down a short hallway to an open shower area..
"Now get in there and wash.. Don't dwell on that little pussy of yours, just wash it and be done

with it. I'll be watching you.."
She looked at me with contempt and just walked away. I grabbed her arm and directed her back

toward the shower..
"Do you want to be punished again?"
She turned around and went in the shower.. She showered as I watched.. I gave her a towel and

she dried herself..
"Now follow me.. Without the towel around you my dear.."
"I don't really want to.."
I yanked the towel away from her and threw it down.. I pinned her to the wall and gave her 5

more slaps to each side of her already red and burning ass.. She started crying and pleading with

me..
"Nooo without the towel everyone will see me and that's not right!"
"You have NO privacy anymore, accept that!"
"That's sick!"
She continued to cry and complain for several minutes..
"That's the wrong attitude my dear.. Do you want more punishment?"
"No but this is rediculous, I want to go home!!"
"Just relax.. all the girls are treated the same, you're not alone Becca. You're not leaving, I told

you that.."
"I hate you!!"
"Your step father wants you straightened out and so it shall be.. there's nothing you can do.."
"Oh like you know anything about him.."
"Yes i do, and I know your mother left him not long ago because of you.. so it was up to him to

decide what to do with you.. But no matter, you're here and it's time to go to the machine room

to test your sexual responses.."
"Yeah well I can totally turn them off, so your stupid machines will be useless.."
"Many other girls have said that, none have been able to.."
"None of them have been like me.."
"We've had worse my dear.. and broken them all.."
"Yeah right, as if my paper work actually told you the truth.."
"We know it is, from the surveilance your stepfather had done on you and the cameras he had

put in your room.. We know about all your boyfriends and everything you did with them when he

wasn't home.."
"I never had any in the house.."
"Now you're lying my dear.."
"I hate you and I'm not talking to you anymore!! And I'm not lying!! You are a mean man just like

all the rest!!"
"One thing we do know is you love sex my dear.. that is your weakness and we will use it to

control you.."
"Whatever.. I'm leaving.."
She started to start walk away down the hallway. I grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall

again.
"You will come to the machine room now or be punished!"
I let her up and walked her down the hall.. She came along but with an empty look mixed with

contempt.. I lead her to the machine room door, the sounds of ecstatic screaming and moaning

were clearly audible from the other side..
"This room may shock you my dear, but remain calm and obedient.."
I proceeded to open the door..

End Chapter 1

vanessa
12-14-2005, 05:11 AM
I can't wait to join:p

Mycokizyrz
12-14-2005, 05:23 AM
I can't wait to join:p
I would love to have you my dear.. Would you be an obedient little slave or would I need to break you first? ;)

vanessa
12-14-2005, 11:47 PM
I would love to have you my dear.. Would you be an obedient little slave or would I need to break you first? ;)

Oh, you'd have to break me first:p

Mycokizyrz
12-15-2005, 04:54 AM
Oh, you'd have to break me first:p
Hmm I think i've got a brat here that likes to be punished.. :D

Seriously, if you'd like to chat sometime feel free to say hi on Yahoo or msn.. I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to.. :)

Mycokizyrz
12-18-2005, 10:36 PM
West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 2

I opened the door..
"This is a waste of time I am just going to go into shutdown.."
"I think we can fix that!" With that I gave her a hard slap on the ass to remind her who was in charge. She just glared at me and ignored the whole thing. I could tell she was trying to turn off any sexual feelings.
On each side of the room there are rown of machines, each with a girl strapped into it. It's a chair with the center part removed for easy access. She looked over at one girl with a motorized dildo going in both her ass and pussy. She also had tit suckers on (small plastic cylinders connected to a hose). She must have been thinking "This is like a mideval torture chamber or something, I can totally go numb and beat it." I lead her toward an empty machine and tell the operator "No anal on this one."
"Get in the chair Becca."
She sat down like a total zombie. I secured her arms and legs as well as a wide strap across her middle. The operator put the tit suckers on her, you could see the pressure in and out as they gently sucked over and over. Her nipples immediately hardened and she let out a small gasp.
"That's it Becca, just enjoy.."
I motion to the operator and the sucking becomes a little faster and a little harder..
She just looked at me with renewed contempt. I motion to the operator again.. faster and harder yet her nipples are sucked.. I call in another assistant to shave her. She must have felt something cold and moist on her pussy. She looked down and saw shaving cream being applied by a man with a razor in his hand and a large basin of water.
"Becca, all students are to remain hairless and you will be responsible for maintaining it that way after this."
She started to struggle.
"Now settle down Becca. I wouldn't want you to get cut, just relax."
I could see she was very nervous. I walked up and stroked her forehead, trying to calm her.
She asked me "What's going on?" with a fearful tone to her voice, probably thinking i'm going to beat her for asking.
"Just trust me my dear. I will be lenient this time and not punish you for questioning me. I must gag you now though."
She started to cry.
"No, no, it must be. If you obey you will not be harmed. Now open up."
She opened up, still crying. I gently placed a ball gag in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. She continued to sob softly from behind the gag. The shaving was completed and he left with the bowl and razor. I gently wiped her dry with a small towel. This seemed to calm her somewhat. I thought to myself maybe she's getting more at ease with me.
"Now you will be much more sensitive my dear." I ran my hand over her pussy gently. She tried to move away but the straps held her firmly in place. I started to rub a little harder, I could tell she was becoming aroused. I told the assistant that just shaved her to attach the sensors. He proceeded to attach several electrodes all over her and a thin band around her chest to monitor breathing. I could see this made her very upset and she started thrashing about. Then suddenly, she passed out.

I wasn't worried because I could see her vital signs were fine. I got some smelling salts and waved it in her face. She jumped as the salts brought her back to consciousness, and she looked at me totally horrified. I could see this, and stroked her forehead saying "It's alright, relax Becca." I could tell this relieved her a little and maybe she was thinking I wasn't so bad anymore. It looked as if she was trying to reach my hand but couldn't because of the restraints. So I took one of her hands in mine and kissed her on the forehead. She stopped crying and gave me a pleading look , whining through the gag.
I stroked her cheek and asked "Will you be a good girl if i take your gag out?"
She nodded.
"Alright but any trouble and back it will go, understand?"
Another nod.
"Ok then."
I took it out and she stretched her mouth a bit. "Now relax Becca and try to enjoy.. this room is about pleasure. You will not be harmed here unless you disobey."
I go over to the controls and tell the operator to step aside, that I will be handling the machine.
I know the controls well, as it was I that designed the machine.
She looked up at me as I took the controls, as if to say "Please just let me out of here."
I put my finger to my lips and say "It's ok, I won't hurt you."
She started to cry again. I think she was crying more out of embarassment than fear though.
I steped back over to her and bent down she surely thought to kiss her forehead.. but i tenatively moved my lips toward hers. She had closed her eyes and was still sobbing softly.
"Shhh.." I said softly still staying close. I took her hand again. She opened her eyes, and though still sobbing she kissed me lightly. I return the kiss with the same light touch then move away slightly.
"Remember Becca, this room is for pleasure. Have you ever been spanked in here?"
"No.", She sobbed.
"When you are in this machine you will not be hurt. You questioned me before after you were in it and did i spank you?"
"No, but that gag wasn't very nice. You did it becuase you hate me."
"I know that was unpleasant but there still must be discipline. I think perhaps you have leaned now not to question and it should not be needed again."
"You don't understand me.." she said and just went back to her quiet sobbing.
"It's alright Becca, just trust me and try to enjoy yourself." I gave her a brief kiss on the lips, a little harder than before. She pushed back a little that time, I think she might have liked it.
I moved down between her legs and touched her pussy lightly. She stopped sobbing and looked down to see what I was doing. As she watched I moved my head down between her legs and began to softly kiss her inner thighs. "That tickles!" She said as she started to giggle a little, but she suddenly stopped. I guessed she thought i'd be mad at her. I just looked up at her and smiled. She gave me this totally confused look. I just continued kissing, getting closer and closer to her pussy. I was sure then she was torn between being aroused and her fear. I continued kissing all around and reached up with one hand and gently caressed her stomach. I stood up and bend over her face again. I caressed her cheek and offered her my lips.
She tried to turn her head away. I said "It's ok Becca, remember you will not be hurt here."
"Yeah but I am not staying in here forever." she said in a scared tone.
"Yes that's true.. but if you obey you will get to spend more time here, so you will have less opprtunity for punishment."
She turned her head back cautiously and offered me her lips. I kissed her, lingering a bit and ran my fingers through her hair a bit. I could tell this was confusing her a great deal, but she seemed to be responding to my gentle side.
"Alright now Becca, just try to enjoy this.. I haven't hurt you in here yet have I?"
I walked over to the machine controls. "But the key word there is YET." she said with a scared look on her face.
"It won't happen in here Becca, you must trust me."
"This is getting uncomfortable, and I want out, pleeease.."
"You are being a very good girl, you won't be here much longer. We just need to gather some more data about your responses."
She said "I'd rather not because.." I glared at her. "Nevermind you hate me anyway."
"I know you haven't had any sex for at least a week. We know that because your stepfather kept you in the house and nobody was allowed in."
"Whatever, Just get on with what you're doing.. I'm sick and tired of being here and this whole place."

End Chapter 2

Mycokizyrz
12-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Nobody wants more? :confused:

FurryFury
12-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Interesting idea but teasing isn't nice. It takes someone who is nice who only wants to please like say, me and makes them a hell cat.

Honestly, it's dangerous, to tease past a certain point, that's why you need to tie one down ya see?

*grins*

I'm enjoying your stuff though, please do go on . . .

Fury

Mycokizyrz
12-20-2005, 10:19 PM
West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 3

"Whatever, Just get on with what you're doing.. I'm sick and tired of being here and this whole place."

I paid no attention and moved some controls. A robot arm came down between her legs. Attached to it was a flat plate with soft rubber fingers all over it. It moved to her pussy and started to slide the fingers gently across it up and down. Suddenly it started to vibrate.
"I know you have to be horny Becca. A naughty young girl like you can't go without sex this long."
I could tell she was trying to fight it, but I knew she couldn't ignore the stimulation forever. I made the vibrations get stronger. She relaxed and her lips parted slightly. I could tell the stimulation was having an effect and maybe she was starting to trust me.
"I know what tuns you on Becca, you love sucking cock. You crave a cock in your sweet little mouth don't you? I know this from the video of you having sex with your boyfriends."
She licked her lips.
"Yes my dear, I know what you want."
I pressed a button, and a robot arm came down toward her face with a very real looking cock attached to it.
"I know you love to suck cock, don't you Becca?"
She nodded.
"This cock is molded from me Becca, that's my cock in front of you."
I moved it down a little lower.
"Do you want to suck my cock Becca?"
She nodded.
I moved low enough for her to reach and she took it in her mouth and started sucking and slurping hungrily.
"Good girl, suck that cock nice."
"Mmmm.."
I could tell she was trying hard to impress me, so I started rubbing her pussy a little. It was getting wet fast. She started moaning as she sucked hard, taking it all the way down her throat.
"Very good Becca. You like that in your mouth I see. Want that sweet little mouth fucked now?"
"Mmm hmmm.." she said, still bobbing her head on the dildo.
I fliped a control, and the dildo started moving in and out of her mouth.
"Very good. Getting horny now aren't you my dear?"
Another "Mmm hmm.."
I flip another switch.
"You need something in that wet little pussy don't you?"
With that I inserted 2 fingers and started pumping slowly. She started moaning louder as her face was fucked.
"That's it Becca.. You're my little cocksucker. You crave cock in that hot mouth more than anything, I know it."
She nodded.
"I think you're ready to be fucked now Becca, you want it don't you?"
"Mmm hmm." she said with a nod.
I stepped back to controls. She was startled as another dildo touched her inner thigh. I went between her legs and guided the dildo in between her lips, just barely in. I circled her clit a moment with my finger then went back to the controls.
"You need to be fucked Becca? Tell me."
I hit a control and the dildo in her mouth pulled away.
"Ohhh yes I need to be fucked! I really liked sucking on that too!"
"I know my dear. You want it back don't you, in that cocksucking mouth."
"Yes pleeease!"
I hit the controls and it moved back down and resumed fucking her mouth. Then another switch and the other dildo slid into her soaked pussy and began to slowly move in and out. Then I turned up the tit suckers to get them sucking hard and fast. She started moaning even more.
"Yes, good girl, use that tongue you sweet little cocksucker. You're about to cum I see, we're not ready for that just yet."
I backed the machine off a little. She let out a loud moan in disappointment because I knew she was so close.
"Good girl, we've gathered a lot of data so far. We almost know your limits already."
She moaned again in frustration.
"It's ok Becca, wasn't that a wonderful feeling? I almost let you cum." I adjusted the controls again and the machine sped back up.
"If you cum nice for me you might get to suck this." With that I opened my pants and showed her my hard cock. She could see I was telling the truth, for the dildo she was sucking matched me exactly. She stared at it hungrily.
"You want that in your mouth Becca? Cum for me and it will be yours."
She couldn't keep her eyes off of it, she was completely entranced by it.
I motioned to an operator to turn the machine up more. She finally went over the edge, coming hard, having orgasm after orgasm, screaming around the dildo as it continued to fuck her face.
"Oh Yes! Good girl Becca! Cum hard for me!"
She continued to stare at my cock, I knew she wanted it so bad in her mouth.
I motioned to the operator, the machine slowed and the oral dildo withdrew. The chair lowers a bit along the vaginal dildo which still continued to fuck her slowly.
I straddled her head, my hard cock mere inches away from her face. She looked at me with surprise, amazed I was going to let her really suck me. Her eyes were wide, and she licked her lips in anticipation.
"You want it Becca? Then ask nicely for it."
"Please may I suck your cock, Sir?"
"Yes my dear, you may. I always keep my word." i move up so you can reach it..
She took my cock in, and I put my hands on her head and start fucking her mouth. The dildo fucking her pussy slows. She was aroused but not quite there to cumming again. The machine was set to tease then but she didn't know that.
"Mmm suck it good Becca. Good girl."
"Mmmmm"
The dildo sped up a little bit.
The machine knew how aroused she was and was adjusting accordingly to keep her close but not cum. I could see from the readouts she was so turned on and wanting to cum. I knew she must be getting frustrated but she keep sucking me.
"Are you hot becca from sucking my cock? you want to cum?"
She nodded.
"I control you now. I can make you cum.." With that I turned it up a bit. "Or not.." I turned it back down. I could tell she was starting to like and maybe even trust me.
"You want my cum Becca? you want to swallow it all don't you, you little oral slut. Take it now, suck out that hot cum!"
"Mmmm.."
The machine slowed a bit. She was so horny and teetering right on the edge. She started sucking me harder.
"Mmm good girl. I'm gonna full that slut mouth of yours full of cum! I'm getting closer, suck it hard slut!"
She moaned and sucked even harder.
"Ohhhh yes, swallow that cum!! I started cumming, and filling her mouth. She swallowed every hot spurt. The machine slowed a bit as I was cumming because that turned her on so much and it detected that. It still held her right at the edge.
"Good job Becca, you made me cum so good. Now you need to cum don't you?"
I pulled my cock from her mouth. As she licked me clean she said "Ohh yes, pleeease let me cum Sir!" She gave me a pleading look as she kept licking until I was all clean.
I walked over and took the controls. I went over and placed another suction cylinder on her clit lile the ones on her nipples. It slowly sucked her clit. She let out a loud moan at the intense pleasure. She kept getting close but the machine always backed off to keep her from cumming. Up and down she went like a roller coaster of pleasure. I could see in her eyes she wanted to cum so bad.
"Ohhhh God Pleeease Sir!" she begged.
"You have to learn you may not always get your way my dear.. I know you want to cum but remember I control you now."
I just stood back and let her go up and down in the grip of the machine for almost an hour. She was so horny she was completely incoherent. I moved back to the controls again. I sped it up a bit."You want to cum my dear?"
"P-P-Pleeease S-S-ir.."
The machine slowed. Gradually it became slower and slower, then it stopped. The dildos withdrew, leaving her with nothing. She looked at me, pleading "Noooo i've just GOT to cum!!"
"No my dear, I have chosen to deny you."
She started thrashing in the restraints, and passed out again.

End Chapter 3

Mycokizyrz
12-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Interesting idea but teasing isn't nice. It takes someone who is nice who only wants to please like say, me and makes them a hell cat.

Honestly, it's dangerous, to tease past a certain point, that's why you need to tie one down ya see?

*grins*

I'm enjoying your stuff though, please do go on . . .

Fury
I know, lol.. I'd never take teasing too far in r/t.. But what's nice about a fantasy world is you can do ANYTHING. :D Glad you're enjoying the story.

Mycokizyrz
12-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Has the interest died? If anyone wants to know what happens to Becca next they better speak up.. :D

learningtopleez
12-29-2005, 12:51 AM
OMFG....you Sir are quite a pleasure to read indeed! I apologize for neglecting your thread and am on my knees begging for more!

Wishing I was Becca
the horny ~ltp~

Mycokizyrz
12-29-2005, 01:03 AM
Ask and you shall receive.. :D Things are going to take a litle turn in this chapter. There's not a lot of "action" but I felt it was necessary.

West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 4

She started thrashing in the restraints, and passed out again.

"Good morning Becca, you've been asleep for about 14 hours my dear."
"I have?" she said, rubbing her eyes and still in a daze.
"Yes you have. Your initiation took a lot out of you."
"I have something to tell you SIr.."
"Yes Becca?"
"I'm sorry I behaved so badly yesterday, I know I was wrong."
I sat on the side of the bed. I stroked her forehead and said "It's alright my dear. It's typical of an undisciplined young girl like you used to be."
"I was afraid of you that's all."
"You don't need to be any longer Becca, or the other staff. As long as you obey you have nothing to fear."
I offered her a glass of water. "Here, are you thirsty?
"Yes, thank you Sir. Why are you being so nice to me?" She cowered a little at the question, expecting me to hit her for asking.
"Don't be afraid Becca. I want you to see the worst is over darling. I'm glad you see why I had to be harsh with you early on. This room is right next to my office, I brought you here myself after you passed out. Only very special girls get the chance to sleep here. If you're good you'll get to come back again."
She nestled back in the bed a little and said "How nice of you Sir, Thank you"
"Let me have a look at you my dear." I turned the lights up a little more and pull the covers down. It was plenty warm in the room, I keep it like that so my girls never feel a chill. She was still a little sleepy and squirmed around a bit, stretching. In her daze she must have still felt a little tingling in her pussy, as she reached down to touch herself. I lightly grabbed her hand and pulled it away.
"No, no my dear. None of that."
"Yes Sir. So is this your private study? It looks like a really nice room."
"Yes it is. My office is in the next room."
"Will I get to see you often? I mean if there are issues I want to talk about can I ask for you?"
"Yes you may request to see me, but it might not be right away. There are lots of other girls needing attention too."
"I know, but I was just wondering that's all."
"Turn over on your stomach for me. I had to spank you pretty hard and I want to look at your behind."
"Yes Sir." She turned over and said "It's still really sore."
"This should help." I got a tube of lotion from the nightstand drawer. I rubbed some in my hands to warm it then gently rubbed it into her sore rear.
"Feel better now?"
"Yes Sir, much better. I hope I won't get spanked that hard again."
"If you're a good girl I won't need to do that, and neither will the staff. Will you try to be a good girl for me Becca?"
"Yes Sir, I will do my best. Sometimes it is hard for me though because I don't like to blindly follow. It makes me insecure."
"Just try to remember that everything you're asked to do is for your good."
"You look familiar, do I know you outside of this place?"
"I don't think so my dear. I do go into town so it's possible you've seen me around someplace before."
"No, I seem to remember it was dark.. Well you must be right after all.."
At that moment I had a momentary flashback to a dark night several years before. I thought "No, it couldn't be.." So I just said "Yes I don't believe we've ever met before. Think no more of it."
"Do I ever get to go into town or am I always here? What if I need something?"
"You will be provided everything you need here, and there are field trips for good girls."
"What kind of field trips? I'm sorry if i'm asking too many questions, i'm just curious about this place"
"Sometimes the trips are just to the movies or the park, other times you will attend special parties to show how much you've learned and how obedient you are. Those will come in your later years here though. You may ask all the questions you wish my dear as long as you obey me."
"Are those parties with the staff? What if they get out of control? I mean surely there are rules.."
"It will never get out of control. Everyone there is trusted and we all know each other well."
"Are you sure we've never met before? Your eyes, they seem somehow familiar."
I looked into her eyes. I started to think maybe she was right, again flashing back to a dark night many years before. I still couldn't put my finger on it and I just said "I don't think so hun."
"Can I kiss you Sir? I'm asking because I don't want to get in trouble."
"Yes my dear you may, affection is always welcome." With that she kissed me on the cheek.
"Thank you my dear. Well Becca, it's time to get you your uniform and chastity belt."
I handed her a pink satin robe from a hook on the wall.
"Put this on and come with me."
"Yes Sir. Can I keep the robe? It's very nice."
"No, i'm afraid not my dear. It's only for when you come to stay with me."
"Ok, I understand. How does one get to stay with you?"
"It is for me to decide, you don't need to know any more than that. If you are good it's more likely I will bring you back often though."
"I see. I'll try to be good so I can come back."
"Let's go now Becca, follow me."
I took her up and down some hallways, and finally unlocked and opened a door. It was a small room with just a table and 1 chair in it. On the table were her uniform consisting of a red and black plaid skirt, a short sleeve white blouse, knee high white socks, saddle shoes, and 2 hair bands with small red bows on them. Her chastity belt was also on the table. She pointed at the belt and said "Do I have to wear that? I'm scared."
"Yes, but don't be afraid. Please remove your robe and hang it on the hook there."
"Yes Sir."
I got up and picked up the belt. The belts have 2 parts. There is a waist belt, and a "U" shaped part that runs between the legs and snaps upward into the waist belt at the front and back. I opened a drawer under the table and got out a small black box that has a short clear tube with a suction cup sticking out of it. I snapped the box into the crotch of the belt. The cup can apply suction to the clit, and there is also a vibrator below inside a protrusion which rests against the pussy lips. I could tell she was nervous.
"Now don't be afraid my dear. Please move your feet apart about 3 feet for me."
She complied. I put the belt around her waist, then moved the crotch piece up between her legs with the little tube toward the front. I snapped the crotch into the belt.
"Was I a bad girl or something? I'm confused by this."
"Not at all Becca. This is only to keep you from touching yourself as you go about your day, and to tease you as well."
"Why will I be teased?"
"Well, getting to cum is a reward here. We can't have you doing it yourself and you must want it constantly."
"I see Sir."
I took my key from around my neck and turned her around facing away from me. I inserted my key and turned it one click to the right and locked her belt.
"There we go, your belt is secure. Now put on the rest of your uniform."
I watched her as she dressed. First she put on the blouse, then she pulled the skirt up making sure it was tucked in. Then she sat down and put on her socks and shoes.
"Good girl, now let me get a good look at you."
She reluctantly turned around slowly and said "This looks rediculous, I feel like a little kid."
"This is the uniform and you must wear it like all the other girls Becca."
"I know, but I hate it, it looks silly."
"Don't forget your hair. Take those rubber bands off your pigtails and redo then with your new bands."
"Yes Sir, sorry. How long do I have to stay here?"
"This is a four year program. The hair bows show what year a student is in. Yours are red for first year. Black is second year, plaid for third year, and white for fourth."
"Yuck, 4 years is too long."
"You will learn a variety of subjects here, mostly to improve your sexual skills. You'll also learn math, science, history, art and many others. You will also be kept physically fit by attending a P.E. class daily."
"I suppose PE is some kind of fucking 101 class, sheesh"
"I will not punish you this time, but you must not use that kind of language adressing me or the staff. When you are in the machine room you may speak as you like when you are experiencing pleasure. that is the only time profanity is acceptable. Do you understand?"
"I'm sorry Sir, it won't happen again." She hung her head and looked at the floor and started circling her foot.
"It's alright, you didn't know. You haven't had off time to read the student manual yet."
"There's a manual?"
"Yes and you will be given a copy to read and follow."
"I see."
"Ok your hair is good, now let's go to the computer room to get you on the tease network and test your belt."
"Do we have to? I really am uncomfortable with this tease concept."
"You will get used to it in time, it's for your good. Now let's go."
She followed me back to the hall and we started walking.

End Chapter 4

Mycokizyrz
12-29-2005, 01:09 AM
OMFG....you Sir are quite a pleasure to read indeed! I apologize for neglecting your thread and am on my knees begging for more!

Wishing I was Becca
the horny ~ltp~
Thanks for the comment, I hope you continue to enjoy the story. You're more than welcome to give me a shout on Yahoo sometime if you like. My ID is mycokizyrz.

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Yes, of course I want more. I always do . . .

Fury

Mycokizyrz
12-31-2005, 08:06 PM
West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 5

She followed me back to the hall and we started walking.

"Sir, I noticed some of the girls are much older but not many. I mean some of those girls looked

twice my age."
"Yes some are older. Most start at your age or very close. The older ones are usually wives who's

husbands have sent them here to be trained to serve them properly."
"Did your wife graduate from here? I saw the photo of the two of you in your office."
"Yes she did actually. She finished the wives program just a few years ago. Wives go through a

slightly different program though. More sexual and obedience training is taught since they are

already college educated typically."
"I see. Doesn't your wife get upset about what you do with the girls?"
"No, she knows it's for the girls' betterment that I do what I do."
We entered another small room. There's a desk with a computer there and a chair opposite the

desk. I told her to sit there and I sat at the computer.
"Now let's get you in the computer and start your tease program."
"Well personally the whole tease program thing is rediculous."
"You won't think that after a few days I assure you."
"I am glad it makes you happy but don't expect me to be all excited about it."
I hit some keys on the computer and her belt beeped.
"Remember that little suction cup my dear? Which was pressed against your clit after your belt

was secured?"
"Yes, and you can't use it to control me either as much as you think you can. Now if you're good

to me I might let you control me with it once in a while so you can feel SO important."
That's what they all say my dear. I WILL control you with or without your permission. This is the

purpose of that cup. I hit a button and had the cup start to suction onto her clit.
"Ohhh wow, you can suck my clit! That's amazing! How does it work?"
I hit some keys and it sucked harder. Then I set it into a pattern. It would suck softly, then hard,

then soft again. I also activated the vibrator on a low setting.
"Ohhh it's vibrating now against my pussy! Mmmmm!"
"Does that feel nice Becca?"
"Ahhhh yes, but i'm scared too.. You just want to tease me till I pass out again, you're so mean!"
"You're getting horny aren't you my dear?"
"Yes I am, but you just want to be mean to me and you don't care!" She started to cry a little out

of frustration.
"I do care my dear. It will be ok, it won't be as bad as you think. I'm only trying to help you

sweetheart."
"Ok, I understand, but i'm soo horny!"
"I know what you want Becca. When you get horny you want to suck a cock more than anything."
"Yesss.. Oh please let me suck your cock Sir!" she said giving me a pleading look."You really

want to suck it Becca?"
"Pleeease, I must!"
I turned up the sucking on her clit a bit more.
"You're getting really wet aren't you?
"God yes, please stop torturing me! I want that cock in my mouth!"
"You may suck me now Becca." I said as I stood up.
She came up behind the desk and dropped to her knees before me. Then she proceded to undo

my pants and pull them down along with my underwear, exposing my stiff cock. She stroked it a

few times adoringly, then took it into her mouth.
"Ahh yes Becca, good girl."
She started rubbing my balls as she sucked.
"Yes Becca, Yes.. Rub those balls.. MMMMM.. Suck me good Becca, I know you love it."
I grabbed her pigtails and started fucking her face. I hit a key on the computer, it made the

suction on her clit pulse even faster. I could tell from the light on her belt she was getting close

to cumming. She was moaning constantly around my cock as she sucked slowly and deeply.
The computer knew her level of arousal though and backed off ever so slightly to keep her from

going over. She was so turned on and so focused on my cock she was nearly oblivious to her

arousal. I felt I was going to cum any second. I began to throb and tingle then it happened.
"AHHHHHHHHHH take my cum Becca! Swallow it all you sweet cocksucker!"
She swallowed down spurt after spurt and licked up every drop.
"Good girl, You sucked it so good for me." I patted her on the head. Now that i'd cum, her focus

suddenly shifted to her super horny pussy. She went to touch it, but the belt prevented it.
"Please Sir can I cum?? I'm SO HOT and desperate!"
"Oh you poor thing, can't even touch that little pussy."
"Pleeeease Sir, PLEEEASE!" she said almost incoherently.
"I know you want to cum Becca, but I have chosen to deny you this time." With that I hit some

keys and the suction slowed then stopped. She glared at me and said "But I wanted to CUM!"
"No Becca, not this time."
She stood up and stormed out of the room.
I went after her.
"Becca! You were not given permission to leave, come back and sit down now!"
"Why should I ask you for permission?? You're mean and I hate you! You don't care about me

and I hate this place!" I got her by the arm and took her back to the room and sat her back down.
She sat there and just glared at me.
"That attitude will not get you an orgasm, and might end up getting you punished. do you want

that?"
"What's it matter what I want anyway? You'll just do what you want to me because you're so

mean."
She picked up a book and started to read it. I took the book from her.
"I gave you several orgasms yesterday didn't I? I want you to have orgasms, but you must earn

them."
"I HATE you!"
She got up and ran out, and took off down the hallway.
I ran after her saying "Get back here now young lady!"
"If you were reasonable I would!"
I blew my whistle and shouted to a couple of staff ahead of her "You two!" and pointed to her.

They ran up and grabbed her by each arm. She started kicking and screaming, looking at the

one on her right completely terrified. I motioned to them and they brought her along behind me

as I walked down the hall.
She was still screaming all the way down the hall to the punishment room. What she said next

really puzzled me. She screamed "I hate you Sean and your stupid friends!" What puzzled me

was the name of the staff person to her right was indeed Sean. How could she have known that

since I hadn't addressed him by name in front of her?

She screamed again "Sean let me go! NOOO!"

End Chapter 5

little_rose
01-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Wow, that's some story! Please continue- im loving the discipline and the teasing:)

mali
01-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow, great story :)

Mycokizyrz
01-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow, that's some story! Please continue- im loving the discipline and the teasing:)
Thak you, and I shall continue. :) I read your profile and if you would like some help exploring your sub side feel free to IM me and we can chat. :) You want a spanking young lady? :pd :D

Mycokizyrz
01-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Wow, great story :)
Thanks, glad you're enjoying the story. :)

Mycokizyrz
01-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Ok here's more as requested.. :)

West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 6

She screamed again "Sean let me go! NOOO!"

I just couldn't figure out why she was screaming about Sean, or how she even knew his name.
I was just concerned with getting her into the punishment room and out of the hall because she was screaming. When we were almost to the door I saw another staff member approaching to see what was going on.
"Jared, take her right arm. Sean, back off."
She immediately got much calmer so I knew it was something to do with Sean that had made her start screaming, not just the fact that she was grabbed.
"Take her on in you two." They took her on inside and as they did I said to Sean "Do you know that girl?"
"No Sir, I have no idea how she knew my name." he answered, shrugging.
"Well I think it's best you stay clear of her until I figure out what's going on."
"Yes sir, I will."
I sent Sean on his way and went into the punishment room where Jared, and another member of my staff, Max were still holding her. She was so frightened, she just kept saying "Sean, Sean, Sean" over and over in a completely terrified tone.
"Becca, are you alright?"
I stroked her cheek as they held her. She was getting calmer yet.
"I.. I'm sorry, I was scared.. Don't hurt me.." she sobbed.
"It's alright my dear, he's gone."
She looked around the room and said "Are you sure?"
"Yes my dear."
"He's a horrible man!"
"Why Becca?
"There was 5 of them.." She said. She was still very upset, and was talking between sobs. "They held me down and someone came along and they ran.." She started crying again.
She acted like she wanted me to just hold her. So I said "If they let you go you're not going to run are you?"
"N-No Sir."
"Let her go." I told the staff.
They did and she fell into my arms crying.
"They were all calling him Sean, i'll never forgot his face. But the rest of it's fuzzy."
When she said that I again flashed back to a night many years before. But I dismissed it thinking no, it couldn't be.
"Are you sure Becca? He told me he doesn't know you. Maybe he just looks like the guy that hurt you."
"Why would I lie to you? Lying will only make you punish me worse, I know I was wrong to scream like that but how would you feel if it was you?"
"Well it's alright now. I'll get to the bottom of this later. You won't see him again ok?"
"Alright."
"I'm not saying you lied Becca. I just wanted you to be sure."
"Well, just remember he probably enjoys working here and won't tell you the truth."
"I know all my staff pretty well. I know he was in some trouble when he was younger, but he went to a nice boys school and got his life straightened out."
"Please don't let him near me. I'm afraid of him."
"Alright, i'll keep him away from you I promise." I kissed her forehead.
"Thank you Sir." She kissed my cheek.
"I told him not to get near you if he sees you. I can't say you will never see him around campus."
"Ok, that's all I want, i'm trying to be a good girl and i'm sorry I was screaming."
She started crying again, fearing the consequences of her outburst.
"Now, now, don't cry. I will forgive your outburst in the hall. However you did defy me when I told you to come back into the office."
"I know."
"I'm going to have to punish you for that."
"Yes Sir I know and I am sure whatever punishment you decide will be fair. But I was really mad at you and frustrated."
"I know you were, but you must obey at all times."
"I understand, I was wrong."
There is a table in the room with 2 cuffs bolted to the surface..
"Bend over the table Becca and lay your hands in the cuffs please."
"Like this?"
"Yes, now spread your feet wide apart for me." She complied.
"Very good Becca." I secured her wrists in the cuffs, and her feet about 4 feet apart with ankle cuffs connected to chains attached to the legs of the table.
I went up behind her, unlocked her belt, and removed the crotch piece.
"I can't have this in the way when you're being punished my dear."
She looked at me with a worried look.
"Now just accept your punishment and it will be ok sweetheart. You will receive 10 swats with a paddle. You will count them aloud and thank me for each."
"Yes Sir."
"Are you ready my dear?"
"I'm ready Sir."
I moved behind her.
SWAT!
"One. Thank you."
"Thank you what?"
"Thank you Sir."
"That's better my dear."
SWAT!
"Two. Thank you Sir."
SWAT!
"Three. Thank you Sir"
I reached down and started to rub her pussy a little. She gasped a little at the unexpected pleasure. I rubbed for a few seconds Then stopped.
SWAT!
"Four. Thank you Sir."
SWAT!
Five. Thank you Sir."
I rubbed some more, she was getting wet. She was no doubt confused by this mix of pleasure and pain.
SWAT!
"Six. Thank you Sir."
"Are you getting horny my dear?"
"Yes sir, and my bottom is getting sore."
"I think you need something to suck on." I got a dildo with a suction cup on the base and stuck it on the table in front of her. "You want that in your mouth don't you, you little cocksucking slut?"
"Oh yes, please Sir may I suck it?"
"Yes start sucking, but remember to stop and count for me.."
"Yes sir."
She started sucking it hard and deep. This girl just loved to suck any kind of cock she could get, even a fake one! I knew she would do well in her oral sex classes. I moved back behind her and rubbed her pussy more and started fingering her. Having that cock in her mouth was getting her so wet, and she was so tight that her pussy made wet slurping sounds as my fingers moved in and out of her.
"I can tell you're getting close to cumming, but you can't." Just before she orgasmed I withdrew my hand.
SWAT!
"Seven. Thank you Sir."
"Good girl."
I got another dildo and pushed it into her slowly and fucked her with it as I rubbed her clit. I could hear her moaning as she sucked the other dildo. I started fucking her faster, and rubbing her clit harder. I'm sure she thought she was going to cum that time but I pulled the dildo out JUST before she did. She screamed around the toy in disappointment but kept sucking without further protest.
SWAT!
"Eight. Thank you Sir. I'm SO horny Sir!"
I started up a clit sucking machine. She paid no attention to the noise and kept sucking the dildo. I placed the tube and it suctioned onto her clit. I set the controls and it started sucking slowly. Then I put the toy back in and start to fuck her again. She was so hot her juice was dripping on the floor. She was so close but I was reading her like a book. Just before she came I took the toy out but left the clit sucker continue.
SWAT!
"N-Nine Thank you S-Sir."
I decided I wanted a taste of her myself so I pulled the clit sucker off rather quickly with a pop. I heard her take a quick breath in at the sensation. I got on my knees down behind her and started sucking her clit myself. I knew it was turning her on even more that I was giving her such personal attention. She got closer and closer to orgasm. I alternated sucking her clit and sticking my tongue deep inside and fucking her with it. Her juices were dripping all over my face. She was close I could tell, but right before she went over the edge and came I stopped once more.
SWAT!
"T-Ten Th-Thank you S-Sir"
"Good girl, you took that punishment well." I got the crotch piece of her belt, put it back on, and locked it. By now she had recovered a little and spoke.
"Thank you for punishing me Sir, I know I was wrong to defy you."
"It's ok my dear. You have taken your punishment and all is well now. You're being so good this time about not cumming. I'm pleased."
I released her from the table and she stood up and hugged me.
"That's my girl. I'm going to reward you now for being so good."
She looked at me confused.
I led her hand to my crotch and she squeezed my hard cock through my pants. She needed no further direction and dropped to her knees.

End Chapter 6

mali
01-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh, another fantastic part!

learningtopleez
01-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Well Sir...now you've gone and done it! Your last two installments were so HOT that I was forced to find my vibrator! Thank ya! :D

*On knees again* More pleez! :)

Mycokizyrz
01-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Oh, another fantastic part!
Glad you like it.. :ty

Mycokizyrz
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Well Sir...now you've gone and done it! Your last two installments were so HOT that I was forced to find my vibrator! Thank ya! :D

*On knees again* More pleez! :)
It excites me to know my story is making you so horny.. :) Here's the next part, hope it keeps you wet.. :hubba:

Mycokizyrz
01-16-2006, 08:10 PM
West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 7

She needed no further direction and dropped to her knees.

She opened my pants and started sucking.
"Good girl.. See what happens when you obey? You get what you want."
She nodded, never missing a stroke as she sucked me.
"You're doing a good job Becca, lick up and down it and rub my balls."
"Ahh good girl.. Now suck it again.. Slowly and deeply, that's it.."
"Good girl.. Use that tongue under the head you little cocksucker."
She started flicking her tongue up and down the shaft, and licking in small circles under the head.
"Ohh yes like that.."
"Now suck it hard you little slut, i'm gonna cum in your sweet mouth."
Her cheeks caved in, and she made wet slurping sounds as her head bobbed. Then suddenly her
belt activated and began to tease her.. i could tell from the light on the front what it was doing, slowly sucking her clit and vibrating softly.
"Suck my cum out Becca, swallow it all!"
She looked up at me as if to ask if she really could.
"Yes do it Becca! I grabbed her pigtalls and began fucking her face again. She started sucking a little bit faster, grabbing my ass with both hands forcing me deep down her throat. She looked up at me, as if begging for my cum.
"Good girl.. I know the belt is holding you on the edge but you can't get enough to cum can you?"She sucked harder, I guess thinking that might make her cum, but it didn't help. I was getting closer to cumming. I knew she could tell and she started sucking really hard to push me over.
"Here it comes Becca, swallow it all like a good girl."
She looked up at me adoringly as I orgasmed, firing rope after rope of hot sticky cum right down her throat. Not a drop leaked from her mouth and she pulled off and licked me clean making sure to catch every last dribble."Good girl Becca, you sucked it so good."
"Thank you Sir, it means a lot you approve of my mouth on your cock."
"Let's go back to my office Becca, we're all sweaty."
I put my clothes back on and we walked out the door. She had to be wondering why we were going to my office if we were all sweaty.
"How do you feel my dear?" I asked as we walked.
"Very good Sir, and yourself?"
"Fine my dear."
As we walked we came up on a staff member being sucked in the hal. The girl was on her knees before him sucking and slurping noisily and had on plaid hair bows.
"Becca, what year is she?" I asked just to test her.
"Third year Sir."
"Very good Becca." I patted her on the back. I could tell she was curious about this blowjob in the hall.
"May I ask you a question Sir? What's with the blow job in the hall?"
"Well Becca, part of the program here is practicing your oral skills. The staff will assist you with that three times a day between classes."
"I see. Why is she bucking her hips Sir?"
"Let's stop a moment Becca and watch."
"Yes sir."
"It's her belt Becca, it must be stimulating her. Go and look at the front of it my dear. You'll see light on if it's activated."
"Sir it looks yellow, and it's flashing slowly."
"Oh she must be very excited.. slow flashing yellow means she's very close to cumming and it's not letting her."
"I see, will she get to cum eventually sir?"
"Yes but she must earn it as i've told you. Getting to orgasm is a reward here."
"How does one earn it Sir?"
"You may earn orgasm by obeying the staff, and keeping your grades good. If you are bad you have to wait longer to orgasm."
"What if the staff is mean though?"
"The staff are not mean. They follow strict guidelines and they will always be fair."
"What if there is a problem with the staff though sir, like if they break the guidelines?"
"All the staff are highly trusted. It will never happen here."
"So what inspired you to open this place?"
"I had researched many schools and thought their methods while very good could be improved upon. That's how I discovered through many experiments that sexual denial can be very effective for motivation. This school was built a long time ago, but I just took it over and implemented my methods."
"Oh, that's interesting Sir."
"Look Becca, the light on your belt is flashing. It must be a random stimulation."
"Random stimulation Sir?"
"Throughout the day your belt will activate and tease you a little. It won't go to the point where you're close to cumming as that girl is now, but just to tease you a little bit."
"I see. Sir, do you care about the students here?"
"Yes of course I do Becca, every one of them."
"Do you talk to them during their day?"
"I'm always walking around the campus my dear. I see my students almost every day."
"Your light is flashing faster, are you being stimulated?"
"Yes Sir."
"It's alright to show signs of how you're feeling. The light lets the staff know what's happening to you."
"I'm uncomfortable with all of the staff knowing everything. What if they know I am having a period? That would be so embarrassing, Sir."
"I can see from the flashing your clit is being slowly sucked right now."
"Y-Yes it is, where are we going S-Sir?"
"We're going to my private bathroom to clean up, then you must report to your dorm to get settled in. The staff will know everything about you my dear, including your periods. There's no need to be embarassed."
"Do you have a big family sir? My father died when I was 6."
No my dear, i've never had any children of my own.. I love the girls here, they are my family."
"Aren't you lonely Sir?"
"How could I be when I have a special girl like you I can see whenever I want?" With that I kissed her on the forehead.
"I'll try and make an extra effort to come see you Sir, I mean when I have time and I'm not being punished. Also Sir that is so nice. My stepfather has never said that to me. I could never get his approval for anything I did."
"I'm sure you will get his approval, we help our students in all ways to better themselves..
"He never once attended any function of mine, he even refused to adopt me, that's why I hate him so much. I know he told you I'm a bad person, but i'm not Sir it's just he's so cruel. One time, I remember I was 7 and he just bent me over and spanked me, it hurt so much Sir. I screamed and I couldn't walk for days. I told mom I fell down the stairs because I couldn't tell her what happened.
"Oh i'm sure he's not that bad my dear."
"I still hate him."
"Look there Becca, he's cumming in her mouth now. Look at her light, it's flashing yellow fast now, she's really close. The belt won't take her any further or she'll cum."
"I hope he lets her cum Sir, how awful to be denied ALL the time. This must be a terrible place."
"He doesn't have the choice, she's just practicing her oral on him and her belt just happened to come on."
"I thought he always had the choice Sir."
"No, I evaluate the students constantly and decide that. Mostly they come to me and explain they have been good and if it's true after I talk to my staff I may grant them an orgasm."
"I see Sir"
See that number on the belt? That's how we know which is which in the computer that controls them."
"Oh."
"One moment Becca."
"What if the staff lies to you Sir?"
"They won't, I trust them completely. Now one moment please my dear."
"Yes Sir."
I turned to the girl on her knees, still licking the cock she had been sucking clean.
"Hello, my dear, that was a good sucking you just gave."
She looked up at me and said "Thank you Sir. Please may I cum? I've been good."
"See that Becca? She has asked nicely for an orgasm."
"Yes Sir."
I get a notebook from my pocket and make a note of my decision. I get a radio from my pocket. "Control?"
"Yes Sir?"
"Code 1 on 215."
"Yes Sir."
After seeing I was done, Becca said "Sir, what just happened?"
"Well Becca, I have granted her orgasm. Watch."
She started to moan. The light changed from yellow to green.
"Look Becca, green means she's cumming.
"Wow Sir, she's looking at you so adoringly. Do they all do that Sir?"
"Yes they do, for only I can grant them orgasm. Sometimes I do it myself without the belt if they are especially good."
The girl on the floor recovered and smiled at me widely.
I looked at her and said "Did you enjoy that my dear?"
"Yes, thank you Sir."
"You're welcome dear, be good." I stroked her cheek and turned back to Becca.
"It is rare for me to personally give orgasm Becca. I haven't the time to do that for every girl, only special ones." I rubbed her back a little. She seemed relieved and probably felt special, she had probably imagined every girl in the school in my bedroom.
"Come my dear, let's get to my office now."
"Yes Sir."
We started walking again.
"Sir, do you know anyone named Jared? I heard some staff people talking about him."
"Jared is the head of the dorm staff, you'll get to know him well. He was the one that grabbed your right arm after I told Sean to let go earlier. You were probably too upset to remember though."
"Yes Sir I was."
"He mainly watches the girls while thay shower and is in charge of the unlocking and relocking of the belts for that purpose and to let them use the restroom in the dorm."
"Oh I see. I hope he's nice."
"Oh he's very nice, you will get to like him in time. You will bathe 2 times daily. Once after PE, and once at bedtime."
"Yes Sir."
"You will be provided all basic items you need such as soap, shampoo, deodorant and the like."
"What if I get sick?"
"There is an infirmary on campus if you become ill, or if it's serious you will be taken off campus for treatment. I make sure my girls are well taken care of."
"That's so nice Sir."
We arrived at the door to my office and proceeded inside.

End Chapter 7

Mycokizyrz
03-22-2006, 05:29 AM
Sorry for the long delay. Chapter 8 is ready. If there's any interest shown i'll post it.. :)

newguy
03-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Love the story, please post ch 8 soon.

~enjoy

Mycokizyrz
03-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Just one reply? Where have the fans gone? :confused:

learningtopleez
03-27-2006, 11:53 AM
It excites me to know my story is making you so horny.. :) Here's the next part, hope it keeps you wet.. :hubba:

You did it again Sir! Another hot and horny chapter that keeps me wet and hot! :ty Please do post chapter 8 soon! :am:

A wet ltp :rolleyes:

Mycokizyrz
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
I certainly can't keep you waiting ltp, especially since you're all wet and begging so nicely.. :)

West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 8

We arrived at the door to my office and proceeded inside.

"This is a nice office Sir, I didn't get to look around yesterday because I was not wanting to be here and didn't care."
"Thank you my dear. I see your belt is still flashing and faster than before."
"Yes Sir, i'm getting teased.. mmm.."
She embraced me and started kissing my neck.
"Thank you Becca. I see the belt is working well. Does it feel good?"
"Ohh yes Sir, please kiss me.."
"This is just a random tease my dear, you will experience them all through the day. They may last any amount of time
and come at any time." I kissed her deeply for a moment and started feeling up her tits.
"Oh Sir your hands feel so good, and the belt is teasing my pussy and clit.."
"Yes, it's supposed to make you want to cum.."
"Ohh that feels really nice.. I really want to cum for you Sir!"
"Your tits feel so nice, and your nipples are so hard. Take off your top please."
"Yes sir."
I started sucking her tits back & forth. The belt started gong a little faster. She started to moan a little.
"Oh Sir that feels so good!"
Suddenly the belt stopped.
"Well, looks like it's over for now Becca. I said it could last any amount of time remember?"
"Yes sir."
I gave each nipple one more little kiss, making her giggle a little.
"That tickles Sir!"
"Now go in the bedroom and take off the rest of your uniform. I have to make a phone call then i'll be right in."
"As you say Sir."
She walked off to the bedroom. When I finished my call I went to the bedroom and found her standing there undressed
as I had told her.
"Very good Becca, turn around please."
"Yes Sir."

(continued next post)

Mycokizyrz
03-27-2006, 01:45 PM
(continued from above)

I inserted my key and unlocked her belt. The tube was still suctioned to her clit and came off with a small pop when I
removed the bottom of the belt. She let out a small sigh of pleasure as it popped off. I then removed the upper part of
the belt as well, leaving her naked.
"Lie on the bed and spread your legs for me Becca."
"Yes Sir."
"I must have a taste of your horny teased pussy. Look at that mirrored wall Becca, just look how wet and horny your
pussy is."
"Yes Sir, I think it's calling you to taste it."
I knelt down and inserted my tongue fully, moving all around, tasting every spot I could reach.
"mmmm Sir that feels so good!"
I stood up and undid my pants. My cock was fully hard. "Come stroke me Becca." I instructed her.
"Yes Sir."
"Good girl.. Now rub my balls too."
"Like this? Is that how you like it Sir?"
"Yes, you're dong fine my dear."
She was so transfixed on my cock and stroking it that her mouth opened slightly and she drooled a llttle.
"I know what you want Becca, what is it?"
"Sir may I suck it please? I've been good, please let me suck it." she said begging me.
"Are you a little oral slut?"
"Yes Sir i'm a little oral slut, and more importantly i'm YOUR little oral slut."
"And my little fuck toy?"
"Yes sir and YOUR little fuck toy."
"Becca you may lick only for now."
"Yes sir."
"That's it, use your tongue under the head."
"Like this?"
"Ohhh very good Becca. I'm going to use you for my fuck toy now, you are just an object with holes for me to cum in.
Get on your hands and knees."
"Yes sir."
"Now lean forward and arch your back, get that ass way up in the air and spread your pussy for me."
"Like this sir?"
"Good girl." I said giving her ass a little slap. I then slid into her and slowly started to stroke. She started to moan.
"OHH Sir that feels so nice. I love being your little fuck toy."
"MMM Yes i love my little toy. It's so tight and wet. Squueeze me toy, make that cock feel good!"
"Yes sir, i'll squeeze it as hard as I can for you. Do you think maybe I can cum this time? I'm soo horny, PLEASE!"
"No silly girl, you're a toy, toys don't cum."
"Yes Sir, I hope I'm a good toy for you."
"Oh yes you're a great toy to play with. You squeeze that cock so nice. You'll make it cum soon if you keep it up."
I started pumping faster. She started to buck her hips. I knew she was ready to explode and was trying desperately
to fight it. I could feel she was close so I gave her a smack on each ass cheek to get her attention.
"None of that now, you're a toy, and you can't cum."
"Yes Sir I know, I won't cum without permission."
"I'm ready to cum now toy. Milk my cock nice and hard and make it cum." I started pumping fast and hard.
"Ohhh yes Sir, give me all of your cum!"
"MMM Good girl, keep squeezing it. You're such a good toy."
"Yes Sir you use me so well!"
"Ahhhhhh so good my toy!" With that I exploded inside her hot milking cunt.
"Can you feel that cum inside you toy?"
"Yes Sir it feels so good, thank you for using me to cum in."
"Thank you toy, you made me cum so nice."
"You're welcome Sir, I was happy to be your toy. I wish sometime that I get to cum nice, and I wish I could make you
cum nice all the time."
"Maybe soon my dear, you just got to cum in the machine room yesterday."
"I know Sir, i'm sorry. I'll quit asking and you can tell me when I get to. I don't want to get in trouble for asking
too much."
"You are welcome to ask my dear anytime you like. In fact that shows me your training is working well.. if you didn't
show interest in cumming I might think you had cum without permission somehow. I know you would never do that."
"No I would never do that Sir, not after what happened in your office previously."
"Good girl." I patted her on the ass. I stripped off my clothes.
"Now come with me to the bathroom, and be careful not to drip cum on the floor."
"Yes sir, I won't spill any."
We entered the bathroom, and I led her to the large sunken tub.
"Get in the tub Becca."
"Yes Sir."
"I'm going to flush you out with this my dear." I showed her a small hose with a douche nozzle attached instead
of a showerhead.
"Adjust the water to your liking Becca, I want you to be comfortable for this."
After she adjustwed the water I inserted the nozzle and held it there for time enough to flush out all the cum.
She giggled a little and said "That tickles!" I removed the nozzleand turned the water valve back to the tub and
started filling it up.
"Thank you for cleaning me sir, it's so nice you care."
"Yes there we are, a nice clean inside on my little fuck toy. Now we will do the outside." I added some bubble bath and
then turned the water off.
"I'm going to wash you, then you will wash me..
"That sounds like fun Sir."
"Take out your hair bows and put your hair up in a bun with those clips over there. We won't wash your hair today."
She put her hair up then I started to bathe her. I used a soft cloth and started with the back.
"Sir, it's so nice of you to wash me."
"I don't do this for all the girls, only special ones like you." I said smiing.
"I am special to you sir?"
"Yes you are Becca. I feel a strange connection with you that's hard to explain."
"Maybe you knew my father Sir?
"I don't think so, but I just don't what it is. Turn around now so I can wash you in front."
I started on her tits, my other hand on her ass moving in slow circles, all slick with the soap.
"That's nice Sir, you have such a tender touch."
"Thank you Becca. I've had a lot of practice washing pretty young girls like you."
"I see.." she said giving me a jealous stare.
I noticed the way she looked at me and said "But they do graduate eventually and I have to find new ones to be my
special girls, and I have chosen you." I smiled at her.
"So, when I graduate you won't care about me anymore Sir?"
"Of course I will, you might even get to come back to see me after you graduate. I keep in touch with all my special
girls."
"It's time for you to wash me now Becca."
"Yes Sir."
"That's good my dear. Do my back, my chest, arms, and legs."
She washed me slowly and gently, using as tender a touch as I had used on her.
"Good Becca, you've washed everything but my cock and balls."
"Well Sir, I didn't know if I was allowed to do that and I didn't want you to get mad at me."
"Please proceed my dear, and be gentle."
She ran her soapy hands all over my cock and balls, washing every centimeter with great care.
"Nice and hard isn't it Becca?"
"It sure is Sir, I love washing your cock."
"Your soapy hand feels so nice on it, but I know what you really want. Rinse off the soap."
"I know you want it in your mouth, but we're short of time. However you can suck it a bit for doing a good job
washing me."
"Oh thank you Sir, i'd love to suck it!" With that she took it in her mouth.
"MMM good Becca. Take it all the way down. Now slowly back up."
"You like it when I fuck your face dear?"
She nodded never missing a stroke.
"Ok, but just a little." I grabed the sides of her head and started pumping her mouth.
"MMMM" she moaned, the vibration stimulating me even more.
"Yea suck it you little slut. I know you're all wet but don't you touch that little pussy!"
I reached down and felt how wet she was. I inserted a finger and moved it in and out slowly.
"Are you gonna cum Becca? Are you getting close?"
She nodded.
"Well we can't have that yet." I said as I withdrew my finger, leaving her empty and horny.
"It's time to go get dressed now."
"Yes Sir."
"Very good Becca. I have denied you and you did not complain or protest. I'm pleased."
"Becca, remember your manners when you get something you want."
"Oh yes, i'm sorry Sir. Thank you for letting me suck you Sir."
"That's better my dear. You're welcome." I kissed herr forehead.
"Now come here so I can put your belt back on."
"Yes Sir."
"Ok spread your feet apart for me."
"Yes Sir."
I reached under and rubbed herr clit for a moment, then tasted her juices from my hand.
"MMM you taste so good when you're horny Becca."
"Thank you Sir."
I put the top part of the belt arond her waist, then handed her the crotch piece.
"Put it on Becca, you will need to learn to do this yourself than ask for a staff member to lock it for you after
you shower."
"Yes Sir."
"Just line up the tabs and push up on it. Be sure to have the tube facing front."
"Yes sir like this?"
She pushed up and I heard the tabs click and the belt beeped, indicating it was secured properly.
"Very good, they are snapped in properly. Is the tube in place against your clit?"
"Yes, would you please lock it for me Sir?"
"Good, now turn around so i can lock it."
I inserted my key and locked the belt.
"Now get dressed. Don't forget your hair needs to go back in pigtails and your bows put back on."
"Yes Sir."
I got dressed, finishing as she did.
"Now come, it's time to get you settled in the dorm."
"Do you come visit the dorms sir?"
"Yes, all the time."
"Will you be visiting me Sir?"
"Yes of course I will my dear."
"Sir, why did you pick me out?"
"I can't say Becca, just a strange feeling I had when we met. knew somehow you would be special to me."
She gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Aww your're such a sweet girl.. Thank you." I retuened the kiss.
"Now let's head for the dorm."
We went up and down some halls, and entered the dorm..

End Chapter 8

learningtopleez
03-27-2006, 09:58 PM
*sigh* Lucky, lucky Becca....

Thanks for posting another fab. chapter mycokizyrz! And thanks for keeping me excited and wet!

Mycokizyrz
04-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Here's the next chapter. Sorry it was so long in coming..

West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 9

**Note from author: New characters are being introduced in this chapter. Who is speaking will be noted for clarity.
HM indicates the Headmaster speaking.

We went up and down some halls, and entered the dorm..

The dorms are set up as a large room with 2 rows of 10 beds in it, each with a desk on one side and a dresser
with mirror on the other.
HM: "This is where you will be staying Becca.. You will have your own bed, desk, and dresser."
She was looking around nervously, probably thinking it looked like a prison.
Becca: "I see Sir, thank you for walking me here."
HM: "You will make up your bed each morning when you get up. Jared will tell you the rest of the dorm rules. Here
he comes now."
Jared: "Hello Sir, who is this?"
HM: "This is Becca, she's new here."
Jared: "Hi Becca, how are you?"
Becca: "I'm fine and yourself? I won't be staying here very long. You must be Jared whom i've heard so much about."
Jared: "I think you will be Becca, i've read your paperwork and you're enrolled for four years with us."
Becca: "Yes, well it doesn't mean I will be staying here for 4 years."
Jared: "Oh i'm sure you will be Becca, EVERYONE finishes the Academy. You will sleep, shower, and dress here.
There's also a desk for you to do your homework."
Becca: "I see."
Jared: "We also have a rec room for when you have off time."
Becca: "Well I can assure you I will not be going to the rec room, I will be in and out of this place with just the bare
minimum that I must do time wise and the like. I hate everything about it, though you do seem like a nice person."
HM: "Watch your attitude Becca. You're here for 4 years and you'll leave no sooner."
Becca: "You don't get to tell me when I get to leave. There are other places I can transfer to if I see fit. Nothing is ever
written in stone."
Jared: "Excuse me Sir, PE class just let out and i'm needed to do belts in the locker room."
HM: "Of course Jared, go ahead."
Jared: "Nice to meet you Becca."
Jared left us and headed to the locker room.
HM: "Now you had better fix that attitude miss, there is NO way out of this program."
She sighed and rolled her eyes.
Suddenly a bunch of girls come in from the locker room, only wearing their belts. They go to their beds and pause when
they see me, watching what is going on.
HM: "I must go now Becca. You will not have to shower now since you just did and are dressed. Just wait for Jared to
come back and I will tell him to give you your class schedule and bed assignment when he comes back."
I started to walk away and she followed me. I turned back around to face her.
HM: "Becca, stay here and wait for Jared."
She looked at me with a sad pleading look.
HM: "It will be ok Becca, i'll come see you. Now go."
Becca: "No please! I refuse to stay here, I hate it! This place is a waste of time and I guarantee
I am not staying here for 4 years!"
I looked at the bed chart on the wall and noticed her assignment was on there.
HM: "Your bed assignment is number 10, now go sit on the bed and wait for Jared.
Becca: "No, and you can't make me you freak!"
HM: "Don't make me punish you Becca, this is your last warning. Go now!"
Becca: "This is your last warning, blah blah blah you think you are so important!"
With that she spat on my suit.
Becca: "You're really not that important, you need to get over yourself!"
HM: "THAT'S IT BECCA!"
I blew my whistle 3 times. All the girls snapped to attention by their beds, and Jared came running in.
Jared: "What's up Sir?"
HM: "Becca has been very disobedient, and even spat on me."
I grabbed her arm.
Becca: "Let go of me!"
HM: "Jared, help me to bed 10 please."
He grabbed her other arm and we led her down the aisle until we reached her bed, all the girls watching intently.
HM: "Bend over the footboard Becca."
Becca: "You're joking, right?"
HM: "No I am NOT, now obey!"
Becca: "Yes Sir.." (sigh)
I secured her wrists with cuffs attached to chains coming from the headboard. I buckled her legs into cuffs attached to
the footboard.
HM: "Becca, you disobeyed me and made a scene in front of all the girls. You will be punished, and in front of all of
them to set an example."
Becca: "Yea whatever.."
HM: "Watch that attitude Becca. You will receive 15 strokes from the paddle. Remember to count the strokes and
thank me as before."
Becca: "Yes Sir."
HM: "That's better my dear."
I unlocked her belt and removed the bottom part and placed it on the dresser.
HM: "Are you ready for punishment Becca?"
Becca: "Yes Sir, and I thank you because I know I deserve it."
SWAT
Becca: "One. Thank you Sir."
HM: "Very good Becca."
SWAT
Becca: "Two. Thank you Sir."
I felt her pussy a little and could tell it was wet.
SWAT
Becca:"Three. Thank you Sir."
I started rubbing her clit, she began to moan.
HM: "Getting nice and close there Becca?"
Becca:"Ohh yess Siir.."
I removed my hand.
SWAT
Becca: "Four. Thank you Sir."
I started to finger her slowly.
HM: "You are to tell me when you are about to cum Becca. If you cum the punishment will be severe, understand?"
Becca: "Mmmm Yesss Siiiir.."
I pumped my fingers faster, her hips started to buck a little. I could tell she was ready to explode.
Becca: "Ohh Sir that feels soo nice.."
I began to rub her clit with my other hand. Her hips started bucking harder.
Becca: "Ahhh Sir i'm going to cummm.."
I withdrew my hands once more.
SWAT
Becca: "Five. Thank you Sir. Ohh I was soo close Sir.."
HM: "Jared, hand me a vibrator, then go play with her nipples."
He handed it to me. I turned it on low and started fucking her slowly with it. He reached in from the side and
began gently rolling her nipples between his fingers.
Becca: "Mmmm Jared that feels soo goood.."
I started to rub her clit as I slowly fucked her with the toy. She started to moan.
Becca: "Ooooo God sooo goooodddd.."
I went faster, and her hips started bucking again. She started moaning loudly.
Becca: "OHHH S-SIRRR PLEEAASEEE CAN I CUM?? I'll be a good girl!!"
HM: "NO Becca! Jared stop!"
Jared let go of her nipples and I ceased all stimulation.
SWAT
Becca: "S-Six. Th-Thank you Sir."

(continued next post)

Mycokizyrz
04-26-2006, 01:22 PM
(continued from previous post)

HM: "Jared, get up there and let her suck your cock, that will get the slut REALLY horny."
Jared: "Ah, another oral slut huh Sir?"
HM: "Yep, it gets her SO horny when she has a mouthful of cock.."
Jared got on the bed in front of her, his cock in her face. She took it immediately and started sucking on it hungrily.
HM: "I know that really maked you horny my dear. You like that cock in your mouth?
She moaned an "mmm hmm" around Jared's cock. I started fucking her with the toy again and she began to moan
louder.
HM: "Tease her with that cock jared, don't let her have it all the time. Remember she has to count her strokes."
Jared saw me bringing the paddle back and took his cock from her mouth. I then pulled the toy out of her pussy,
leaving her empty and horny again.
SWAT
Becca: "S-Seven. Thank you Sir."
HM: "Give her some more cock Jared."
Jared moved close enough for her to take his cock in her mouth once more, She began sucking as if her life depended
upon it. I placed the vibrator on her clit and she squeeled, and her hips started to buck. Then I suddenly thrust two
fingers inside her and began pumping hard and fast. She screamed in pleasure around the cock she was expertly
sucking.
HM: "Do you have somthing to say Becca?"
With that i backed off the stimulation a bit and she managed an "mmm hmm" as she panted in ecstacy.
HM: "Pull out Jared."
He did so and she spoke..
Becca: "Pleease Sir, i'm soo sorry I spat on you.. I'll be a good girl, I know I was wrong, Can't I PLEASE cum and we
stop this?? My ass is buuurniiing, nooo mooore PLEEEASEEE!!"
HM: "No, you have to be fully punished to set an example to the other girls!"
I stopped her stimulation again.
SWAT
Becca: "owww! Eight. Thank you Sir."
SWAT
Becca: "ughhh Nine. Thank you Sir."
SWAT
Becca: "ohhh oww!! Ten. Thank you Sir."
I turned the vibe on maximum and slowly fucked her again rubbing her clit. She began tomoan and buck her hips once
more.
Becca: " Oh God PLEASE Sir, I won't do it again, I've learned my lesson. I'm sorry I was such a bad girl."
HM: " You think so? You want to cum you naughty slut?"
Becca: "YES PLEASE SIR, PLEEEASE!!"
HM: "Well you can't!"
SWAT
Becca: "Elevenowww Thank you Sir."
mycokizyrz: SWAT
Becca: "T-Twelve Thank you Sir."
SWAT
Becca: "Thirteen. Thank you Sir. OHH it huurts!"
I knelt down and started licking her pussy, sticking my tounge deep inside and flicking her clit. She started to grunt
and moan and grind on my face as I took her close to cumming and backed off over and over.
Becca: "Oh please Sir can I cum all over your mouth?? MMMM!!"
I ignored her and keep licking.
Becca: "Ohhh God Sir that feels sooo good!"
HM: "You're so wet and so close aren't you?"
Becca: "Yesss S-Sir, pleeease can I cum all over your mouth?? I'm soo HORNY!!"
HM"No!"
I quickly stood up and grabbed the paddle.
SWAT
Becca: "ow ow ow Fourteen. Thank you Sir. ahhh my ass hurts Sir!!"
SWAT
Becca: "Fifteen. Thank youowww!!"
HM: "What did you say slut?? Thank you what??"
Becca: "Fifteen. Thank you SIR. I'm sorry Sir."
HM: "Since you did not show proper respect, you get 5 more swats. Continue counting with 16."
Becca: "PLEASE dont punish me any more! I'm SORRY Sir!"
I ignored her plea.
SWAT
Becca: "Sixten. Thank you Sir. MERCY PLEASE!"
I started licking her again.
Becca: "MMMM That's nice Sirrr ahhh.."
She started to thrash I had her so close to the edge. I held her there with expert skill, my tongue dancing in and out
of her dripping pussy and over her swollen clit.
HM: "Tell me when you're close Becca."
Becca: "S-Sir I....I...."
She was so turned on and frustrated she was incoherent.
I quickly stood up and got the paddle again.
SWAT
Becca: "Seventeen. Thank you Sir."
SWAT
Becca: "Eighteen. Thank you Sir."
I started fucking her with the vibe on max while flicking my tongue over her clit. She started to moan and I knew she
was getting close again.
Becca: " MMMM AHHH PLEASE Sir let me cum on your mouth!! OHHH GOD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M GONNA
CUMMMMMMM..."
I stopped again,leaving her empty, her cunt spasming, wanting someting, ANYTHING to fill it.
HM: "NO! You may NOT cum!"
SWAT
Becca: "Nineteen. Thank you Sir."
SWAT
Becca: "Twenty. Thank you Sir. OHH my ass is burninggg.."
I gave each of her bright red ass cheeks a litle squeeze, making her wince.
HM: "Now i'm going to cum in your mouth slut and you don't get to cum."
Jared stepped aside and I got my cock out and got in front of her.
HM: "Now suck me till I cum, work it good slut."
She started sucking urgently, bobbing her head and licking my balls
HM: "Yesss Becca, good girl.. Suck it hard, bob that head.."
I grabbed her pigtails and pushed her down balls deep..she began to gag a little.
HM: "Relax Becca, here it comes.. Swallow it down like a good girl.."
"mmm hmm" she said still balls deep on me.
HM:"AHHHHH YEAAAAA!! GOOOD GIIIIRLLLL!!"
I exploded down her sucking mouth and throat, she swallowed every drop.
She began to speak as my cock popped out of her mouth and she started to lick me clean.
Becca: "Thank you Sir for your cum and thank you for punishing me. I'm sorry sir, I was wrong."
I stroked her cheek as I spoke..
HM: "Very good Becca, i'm glad you learned from this."
She started to cry, so I gently stroked her forehead as I comforted her.
HM: "It's ok dear, but you had to be punished."
Becca: "Yes Sir, I understand."
I released her from the cuffs. I stood her uptoface me and hugged her.
HM: "I have to go now Becca, i'll come see you I promise."
I took a step back and she stepped with me, not wanting to let me go.
HM: "No Becca, you have to stay here. Do as Jared says and mind him just like you would me ok?"
"Yes Sir.." she said, looking down, pouting.
HM: "Good girl. You will need another shower now, so go on and do that. Jared will tell you what to do."
I held her tight for a few seconds then kissed her forehead.
HM: "I'll see you later sweethart.."
I left the dorm, waving to her as I rounded the corner.

End Chapter 9

learningtopleez
04-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Here's the next chapter. Sorry it was so long in coming..

Well it certainly didn't take me long after reading that Sir!;)

Hope the next chapter won't take so long!:am:

violetgem
09-10-2006, 11:29 PM
OOooooo I can't wait to see what happens!!!!! Thanks for telling me about this, it has got me on the edge of my seat!! I am putting down the book I am reading and going to sit here and wait for the next ch. AHHH the suspense!!!!!!!
So hey wanna go see a movie with me??? LOL ahahaha oooo you get it *wink wink*

CitizenCane
09-18-2006, 12:58 PM
This thread is terrific. Hot. Inspirational. Encore un fois.
Cane and Meg.

Mycokizyrz
09-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Here's Chapter 10 at last! Enjoy!

West Side Academy
By Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Chapter 10

Note: This chapter changes pov from HM to Jared. Notation
of who is speaking will be needed in some parts as in the last chapter.

Now the story continues..

Hello, my name is Jared and i'm the dorm master at West Side Academy. The Headmaster has asked me
to assist him in telling the story of Becca. I didn't meet Becca under the best of circumstances. When he
tried to leave her at the dorm she didnt want him to leave and it got ugly. I'm sure you've already read
about the subsequent punishment.

She was sitting on her bed after the HM had left. I approached her.
"Come on Becca, HM said you needed to shower again after being punished."
She didn't answer me and just sat there sobbing uncontrollably.
"What's wrong Becca, you miss HM?"
She looked up at me and continued to sob.
"You can tell me Becca, what's wrong?"
She still didn't answer me. I decided to have one of out mentor girls try to talk to her.
Those are girls that have been at the academy for some time that are well adjusted
and help newer students to "learn the ropes".
"Just stay here Becca, i'll be right back."
I walked a few beds down.
"Lynn?"
"Yes, Jared?
"Will you go down and try to talk to Becca? She's new and is missing HM. He also asked me to rub some
lotion on her behind."
"Yes, Jared, is there anything else you need, sir?" She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye
and gave my crotch a little squeeze.
"Later.." I smiled and pattted her on the head. She knew she was one of my favorite girls. She was a third
year student and very obedient.
Lynn walked down to Becca's bed and sat down. I followed and sat down at Becca's desk a few feet away
so I could hear their conversation.
Lynn: "Hi Becca, I'm Lynn. It's nice to meet you, I hear you miss HM."
Becca continued to sob and said "Please leave me alone. I hate HM, he doesn't care or he wouldn't
have left me!"
Lynn: "Come on, Jared asked me to talk to you. He's not a bad man. He really does care about all of us,
including you."
"That's right Becca." I injected.
Becca: "No one cares about anyone here and I hate this place and I want to go home.."
Lynn: "You get used to it after a while. I haven't been home in 3 years, and besides it's not that bad once
you learn all the rules."
Becca: "I hate HM, he's a freakish pervert and a cruel man. Jared I don't know, but he seems nice."
Lynn: "I don't know about that, HM seemed to really like you. He's hardest on his favorites you know. Just
ask Natalie if you see her, she's back in the wives program and he is just as hard on her now as when she
was a student in this one. Jared's very nice, especially if you listen to him, and he's compassionate. I
mean he hasn't punished you for refusing to shower has he? He's a nice guy, just give him a chance."
Becca just shrugged her shoulders.
Lynn: "I am in bed 13 if you ever need anything. I see Jared is motioning to me that he wants to rub lotion
on you so I have to go. I'll be reading a book until it is time to go to off time and then maybe we can play
cards or something unless he wants you to shower then."
Lynn went back to her bed, flipping her skirt up a little bit at me as she did. She looked back and smiled,
I smiled back.
"I'll let you two talk for little bit. We have off time coming up anyhow."
Lynn: "Jared, why don't you tell HM that I'd like to speak with him later about this. Maybe I can help, I mean
if you don't think he'd be offended by it."
"I'll let him know."
I went over to Becca.
"Becca, HM asked me to rub some lotion on you before you shower. Will you lie on your stomach and
let me?"
"Yeah I guess so.."
She got on the bed and rolled over.
"Ok here we go.."
I warmed it in my hands first and began gently rubbing it in.
"Thanks Jared, I wish we had met under different circumstances. You seem like a really nice person.
I don't know why HM hates me so much. He's always on my case with Becca this and Becca that and
then I have to set an example and I have to this.. He drives me crazy.. Sometimes I think he wants me
to ask permission to breathe."
"It's only because you're new, and he really likes you."
"He has a funny way of showing it. Lynn said the same thing. She said it is because he really likes me,
but it feels like he hates me. I guess it's understandable because I hate this place."
"It just takes time to adjust is all, you'll be fine. Not all the girls get lotion you know, most just have to bear
it smarting for a while."
"Really? That's so cruel.. Ouch!"
"Oh i'm sorry, i'll be careful there because it seems to be tender."
"It's ok, he hit me really hard there over and over that's all. He doesn't have to be so hard on me. This is
a scary place and he just was throwing me into the deep end of the pool."
"It might seem that way Becca, but he's always fair."
"I don't think he's ever been fair. He told me the same thing, that he is always fair."
"Becca I know what happened before, and he didnt punish you for your outburst, just for walking out on
him."
"Yeah but he thinks I am making up stories about Sean."
"He understood Sean scared you for some reason. Wasn't he being fair then?"
"Sean really did hurt me years ago. But anyhow, I don't know, I feel he was excessive for just walking out
of the office and then he told me he'll get to the bottom of it all as if I was making up stories."
"Becca, i'm sure he didn't mean that, he wants to find out why he scared you.. what did he do to you?"
"I don't know if I can tell you, it's really awful, can I trust you Jared?"
"Yes Becca, you can tell me anything."
"He threw me down on the ground and he had 5 of his friends with him and they were all touching me and
trying to get me to have sex with them and suck them. I was very young like 12 or so and I didn't want to be
around any of them. Some man came up and one of them said to him let's scram Sean. Then the man took
me home and I never saw him again. Sean had been holding my arms though and they were saying that he should
just take me. It was horrible!"
She started to sob again as I continued rubbing the lotion in.
"Don't tell HM though he will only think I am making up stories again.."
"Oh you poor dear, that must have been terrible.. It's ok now.."
"It was terrible, see that mark on my ankle? that scar?"
She pointed down to her right ankle.
"That's from where Sean's friend took a rock and kept hitting me til I bled. HM thinks Sean is such a nice
person but he's really not. It really scared me when he grabbed me. When I saw his face again I couldn't
help the outburst. Oh it was you, I just realized you were the other one that grabbed me, the one that
calmed me down.. That was nice of you.. I was sure HM was going to kill me for the outburst and
everything."
"Yes Becca I knew you were scared, I could see you how you were looking at him."
"Well now you know why, not that HM believes me."
"I know sean too, he really is a great guy. He went through a very nice boys school and then came to work
here. I bet he doesn't even remember that incident cause it was so long ago."
"I'd love to forget it and it's fuzzy now days but everytime I look at my ankle I am reminded of what he is
really like, yeah HM told me he straightened out his life etc."
"Don't you think everyone deserves a second chance?"
"I don't know, if I were your sister, daughter or wife what would you say?"
"If i knew he had truly straightened out yes, plus he was just a teenager at the time. Everyone makes
mistakes at that age. He's grown up into a mature young man now and doesn't do foolish things any more."
"Maybe it's an act though, maybe he's not really straightened out.. How do you know someone really
straightened out?"
"I doubt he could have fooled the boys school. They are evaluated all the time, and he earned numerous
awards for charity work and was in the big brothers program."
"I see, well I still hate him and when he grabbed me it reminded me of that incident, it is still fuzzy but it's
been coming back more and more since he did that and it caused me such terror that outburst was
unavoidable. Maybe you can make sure he doesn't bother me while I'm here, I don't like the idea of being
in the same place with him."
"Well I can understand that, and so did HM. HM already has told him not to go near you, that's taken care
of."
"Really? I didn't think he was listening to me."
"He was, he didn't want you to be frightened."
"Hmm I see, maybe he does care.. How did you come to work here?"
Well that's a story similar to Sean, but i'm not from around here. I had a troubled youth, but went to the
same school as Sean and here I am. We were hired only a few weeks apart."
"You had a troubled youth? You seem so sweet though and I guess Lynn was right you really do care."
She smiled at me.
"That's nice of you to say.."
The bell rang.
"Ok Becca, that's off time.. You have an hour. Do you want to shower first then play, or shower later?"
"I guess I might as well shower now."
"Ok let's go then, I have to watch you. The other girls are all locked up so they won't need me for a while."
We went to the shower area.

Continued next post..

Mycokizyrz
09-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Continued from above..

"You don't need to do your hair Becca, that will be tomorrow."
"Ok."
She started washing, I admired her body as she did.
"You know Becca, I must say you're very pretty."
"Why thank you Jared, HM never says things like that."
"Oh i'm sure he did Becca, you've been through a lot and just don't remember it probably."
"You really think i'm pretty?
"Yes I really do."
"How about my ass, do you like it?"
She bent over and stuck her ass out at me.
"Yes it's very nice, and still red."
"Thanks Jared." she said with a smile.
She finished washing and began to dry off.
"How about my breasts, Jared?" she said cupping them and squeezing them a little.
"Yes I love them, your nipples are all hard."
She walked over to me and I reached up and gave them a little squeeze, then rolled her nipples in my fingers.
She moaned.
"See I like them Becca."
I smiled at her.
"You're so nice Jared, is it allowed for me to suck on you? I really want to."
With that, she started rubbing me through my pants.
"Yes you can, and that means a lot for you to ask me. There are lots of staff for you to practice on."
"Well, you seem like a nice person and you seemed to genuinely be interested in what I had to say and that means
a lot to me in a place like this."
"See those 2 blue lights on your belt Becca? Those are your oral lights.
"Yes I see them, what's the third one for that isn't lit up?"
"You sucked HM twice today right?
"Yes."
"That's what the two lit ones mean. It takes a key to turn those on."
"Is that why he put the key in but didn't unlock me?"
"That's right Becca, at the end of the day they are reset from the control room."
"I see."
"You have to get those 3 practices in, or you'll get punished if you're lacking any blue lights at the end of the day."
"Great more punishments, this place is like being in hell." She sighed.
"It's not so bad, you just have to mind the rules."
"Well I better get you taken care of so I don't get in trouble."
She undid my pants and pulled them to my knees, my hard cock sprang free.
"Mmm Jared you have such a nice cock, I might have to suck it again in the future."
"Thank you Becca, I would like that." I smiled at her.
She took it in her mouth and gave it a few long strokes, sucking hard. I moaned with the pleasure.
"Mmmm you suck good Becca."
Her mouth came off wih a pop and she looked up at me.
"Thank you Jared HM never compliments me, of course everyone probably sucks him."
She slurped my cock back into her mouth noisily.
"Mmm that's nice, use your tongue."
She began to lick the sensitive underside and bob her head slowly up and down.
"Very good Becca.. take it all the way down."
She did so, choking just a little but going right back down allowing her throat to relax and take me deeper.
Then she took my balls in her hand and rolled and squeezed them gently as she held me balls deep in her throat,
all the while swirling her tongue all over the underside.
"Ohh yes, rub those balls and use that tongue!"
She looked up at me adoringly, never missing a swipe with her tongue.
"I love it when you look me in the eye sweetie." I patted her head.
She started sucking hard and moving her head up and down my full length, never taking her eyes from mine.
"Yesss that's sooo goood Becca.."
She took her hands and grabbed my ass, pulling me toward her on every in stroke, encouraging me to fuck her face.
"I'm getting close Becca, ready for my cum?"
She let out a muffled "Mmm Hmm" never missing a stroke.
"Mmm take it deep and swallow it all down like a good girl."
I grabbed her pigtails and held her head down on me.
"Suck it hard, i'm cumming now!"
She started sucking so hard I thought she'd suck my balls right out.
"Ohhhh here it comes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
I shot squirt after squirt of hot cum right down the back of her throat. She swallowed every bit without leaking a drop.
She pulled off, licking the shaft clean and catching the last dribbles from the head and swallowing it all.
"Becca that was wonderful!
"Thank you Jared, may I go play now?"
"Yes you may but you're still naked. Come back with me to your bed.
"Yes Jared."
I pulled my pants back up and we walked back to her bed.
"Put your belt on Becca."
"Ok."
She put it on and turned her back to me.
"Will you please lock it for me?"
I inserted my key and turned it once to the left first to illuminate her third oral light, then all the way to the right,
securing the belt.
"There you go Becca, all locked up and your 3rd oral light is on."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome Becca, you can get dressed and go play, you have 30 minutes till lights out."
"Ok Jared."
She kissed me on the cheek and got dressed. She ran off to play and waved as she rounded the corner.

The End for now, more to come..

learningtopleez
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Makes me think I might want a little oral belt like Becca!:cool: Great to see ya back Myc! :)

violetgem
09-21-2006, 01:07 AM
:)

Panplayer
10-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Interesting, but why are they there? How do they feel about it? What do they think will happen to them.

Mycokizyrz
10-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Interesting, but why are they there? How do they feel about it? What do they think will happen to them.

Why are they there: most are there because their parents were gonna kick them out otherwise..
How they feel: it varies for each student, some get used to it and some keep resisting.
What will happen to them: havent really thought about it, the idea is the program never fails, so nobody gets kicked out..

learningtopleez
10-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh, Oh! *raises hand and bounces up and down in seat* I have a question Myc!! When are ya gonna inspire us with more?? :)

Patiently waiting...

hugsnkisses
11-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks for pointing me in this direction! Very hot :) Would love to be enrolled!!!

Mycokizyrz
07-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Finally got around to writing more.. here's chapter 11..
West Side Academy
Chapter 11
Written by Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

Hello this is the Headmaster once again continuing Becca's story..

It had been several weeks since Becca's initiation. She had adjusted well to life at the academy.
Little did I know today's events would play a part in an amazing discovery to come. Becca had
begun P.E. class, only available to her after some good behavior and earning some trust. I was
making my usual rounds and decided to check in on her. I went out to the track and watched her
for a time running laps on the track with her class. I spoke briefly with the instructor, who was
standing there watching the girls. As the girls came by Becca saw me and waved. I waved back
and smiled. I so enjoy watching my girls run, as they are permitted out of their belts (hence the
need to earn trust to be enrolled in P.E. classes). They wear only socks and shoes, simply to
protect their feet outdoors. I especially love to watch the bustier girls as their breasts shake and
bounce while they run. As I looked around I also noticed Sean across the track mending a fence.
He would sometimes take care of minor repairs about the campus for me.

Suddenly the P.E. instructor's cell phone rang. I paid little attention to the conversation, but he
seemed a bit distraught. He finished his call and said "Sir, I have a personal problem at home I
need to deal with. This is my last class of the day and there is 20 minutes remaining. Can you
watch the girls so I can go?"

"Certainly, go ahead and go." I replied. I am very loose with my staff, his request was not out
of line and I had no pressing matters to attend to. He said thanks and left. I then went back to
watching the girls. As the group ran by, one put her hand to her pussy and smiled at me.
I smiled back and shook my finger at her playfully. She moved her hand, giggled, and kept running.

As they rounded the corner on the far side of the track, I saw Becca stumble and fall. I blew my
whistle and everyone stopped running. I ran over to Becca. She was holding her right ankle, and
nearly in tears.

"Becca! are you alright?"
"I don't think so, I think it's broken or something.." She trailed off sobbing.
She tried to move it and yelped "Owwww it hurts so bad!" I motioned to the class to back up a bit.
"I can't really tell.." I told her as I gently helped her take off her sock and shoe.
Then I remembered Sean was nearby.
"Becca, you need this looked at and i'm not qualified.. i'll be right here and need you to be brave..
Sean is the only one than can check it.."
"Noooo!" she sobbed.. "Just cut it off!"
"I''m sorry dear but Sean is the only one around, he had medical training before coming here
and he's got to look at it."
"I don't think I can Sir.."
"I told you he's a good young man now. Please trust me, i'll be right here." I kneeled down next to
her and held her in my arms. I could tell she was afraid because she began whimpering and sobbing
uncontrollably.
I called out to Sean and he came over. I had noticed he was watching what had happened.
as he arrived I said "Sean, I know i told you to stay away from this girl but I need you to check her ankle,
nobody else is around."
Becca began to sob again and I tried to comfort her.
"It's ok sweetie just dont look ok?"
She buried her face in my neck and sobbed softly.
"Sean, take a look her ankle, please be very gentle."
"Yes Sir. I will be." he replied.
"Ouch!","Ugh!" went Becca as he felt her ankle. I looked over at Sean and his eyes had widened and he
seemed shocked. He just seemed lost for a moment and was gently tracing his finger around a mark on
her ankle I had noticed before where she now had a small tattoo. I had guessed the tattoo was to help
hide the small scar there.
"Sean? Are you alright?"
He snapped out of it and said "Yea i'm ok Sir. I dont think its broken and she should be ok. It will just be
sore a while."
I said to Becca "See he's helping you. He said you will be ok."
She just held me tighter without saying a word.
"Thank you Sean." I said. "You can go back to work."
Sean left and returned to his work on the fence.
"It's alright dear he was helping you. He's gone now."
"I don't think I can stand Sir." she said still sniffling softly.
"Alright Becca put your arms around my neck." She did so and I picked her up.
I then said to the rest of the girls "Girls, class is over. Head in."
We all headed inside. We went through the locker room and the rest of the girls began their showers.
Jared was heading to the locker room to lock the P.E. class' belts and I stopped a moment.
He noticed her missing sock and shoe and asked "What happened Becca?"
"I fell and banged up my ankle."
"Aww hope you'll be ok." he replied
I spoke up and said "Sean checked it at the track and she just bruised it."
Jared then stroked her cheek and said "I gotta go do belts now see you later."
Jared went on his way and i said "Let's get you up to my room, you need to clean up and get some
ice on this ankle."
"It hurts so much I think I'm dying.." she began to sob again.
"It'll just be sore a while, you'll be fine." I said as I kissed her forehead.
She smiled a moment, then grimaced as the pain in her ankle throbbed again.
I carried her through my office to my room. I sat her on the side of the bed and helped her off with
the other sock and shoe, leaving her naked.
She took a deep breath and said "Mmm it's nice and cool in here.."
"I always keep it nice in here for my girls sweetie. Now just wait here while I run a bath for you."
"Yes Sir."
I ran the bath and returned to her a few minutes later.
"Come on dear let me help you.."
I helped her stand and helped her into the bathroom.
"Step in the tub and sit on the side a moment dear. It's time for me to bathe too as it is the end of the day.
Would you like us to bathe together?"
"Yes Sir that would be nice, especially with my ankle the way it is."
I stripped and stepped into the tub.
"Sit down Becca I will help you."
I took her hands and helped ease her into the warm water.
"Thank you, the water's so nice. Did you have a good day Sir?"
"Yes very good. I was out at the track doing my rounds and your teacher had to leave for an emergency.
That's why I happened to be out there."
"Oh, I thought you came to watch me run Sir."
"I go out there all the time, but yes I chose the time today so I could check on you."
I smiled at her and continued..
"You're doing very well now that you've had a few weeks to adjust to life here. I haven't had to punish
you for some time now."
"Yes Sir, it has been a while. I'm trying to be a good girl."
"I know you are Becca. I remember Jared calling me about a week ago requesting an orgasm for you
because you were good, and I allowed it. You must be feeling horny again though by now."
"Well, it's really hard with the belt not to be all the time, I hate that thing...as you know Sir."
"Yes I know, but I hope you see it's for your good. You've improved so much since you came here."
"Thank you Sir."
"Come sit on the side dear." I helped steady her as she sat on the edge.
"That's good dear, now spread your legs for me." She complied, slowly parting her legs and exposing her
pussy to me freely.
"Good girl." I washed each leg in turn, being careful with her hurt ankle. As I started to wash it she grunted
a little and let out a soft "Ouch.".
"Sorry sweetie, i'm trying to be gentle." I smiled at her.
"I know Sir it just really hurts."

(continued next post)

Mycokizyrz
07-12-2007, 08:29 AM
(continued from above)

I soaped my hands and ran them over her inner thighs, just brushing her pussy.
"Maybe I can take your mind off it a bit dear."
"Mmmm that would be nice Sir."
I gently soaped up her pussy, sliding my hand between her lips and over her clit.
She jumped a little at the contact to her clit and moaned.
Then I began to slowly circle her clit with my soapy finger. She moaned louder.
"Is that nice dear?"
"Ohhhh yes Sir thank youuuu.." she trailed off moaning.
"How many times have you practiced your oral skills today dear?"
"Two and a half Sir, I was daydreaming of sucking your cock when I fell."
"Aww how sweet Becca. You still need your 3rd light for today then. Would you like to suck me honey?"
"Ohh yes please may I Sir?"
"Yes Becca, you may." I stood up so my cock was in front of her face. She moaned slightly and then took
me in her mouth.
"Mmm that's a good girl, nice and deep now." She moaned around my cock, taking it deeply and massaging
the underside with her tongue.
"Your practice is paying off I can tell, you can take me deeper now than when you arrived here."
She stopped a moment, said "Thank you Sir.", and plunged her mouth back down on me. I held her pigtails
and gently moved her head up and down on me. She moaned once more as I grabbed her hair. I could tell
she was enjoying my control over her.
"You love sucking that cock, don't you?" I pulled out for her to answer me.
"Yes sir I love it so much, please can I have it back?"
"In a moment dear. You want to be a good girl for me and swallow all my cum too?"
"Ohh yes please give me your cum Sir."
"I haven't had you in my room for a while, did you miss that cock?"
"Your cum tastes like sweet honey Sir.. Yes I did, you know I did Sir."
"Such a good girl you've become.." I pushed her head back to my cock. I fucked her mouth for a time, stroking her
hair, praising her.
I pulled out and said "Becca i'm not cumming in your mouth but you will have your third light. You have learned how to
suck cock very well."
I knew she wanted my cum badly, she gave me a begging puppy dog look and simply said "Thank you Sir."
I quickly washed myself and stepped out.
"Come Becca, time to dry off." I helped her stand and she held on to me as I helped her out of the tub. I began
to gently dry her off. I nudged her inner thigh and she got the hint to widen her stance a bit. I began to dry
between her legs and she giggled.
"That tickles Sir!"
As I hung up the towel I gave her a little tickle on her side making her giggle again. I picked her up once again
and took her to the bed, gently laying her on her back. I felt her pussy and found it all wet. I began to gently
stroke it. She moaned.
"Spread your legs for me nice and wide dear."
She immediately complied, opening her legs for me.
I moved between her legs kneeling. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy gently, teasing her.
She moaned once more.
"You've been a good girl and have earned this." I gently slid into her and fucked her slowly.
"Mmmmm ohh Sirrr..."
I went a little faster and started playing with her nipples. She groaned in pleasure.
"Mmm so warm and tight.." I went faster.
"Ahhh S-Sir... can I...c -c-c..." She trailed off incoherently and I could tell she was trying to hold off her orgasm.
"What, Becca? Cum?"
She nodded her head and let out a loud moan, then then turned her face into the pillow trying to keep control.
I sped up more, not noticing we had moved over toward the edge of the bed in out passion.
"Mmm Becca you feel so good! Squeeze me hard and make me cum!"
At that she start bucking her hips wildly.
"Thats it dear, let it build.. Ohh yeaa i'm gonna cum soon, you're milking me so good! Cum with me Becca!"
I started to really pound her hard. She started bucking harder and moaning louder, I knew she was on the edge.
"Oh yes you wanna cum don't you?"
All she could manage was a nod.
"Let it out hun, you feeling good? Dont try to conceal your pleasure, I know you too well.."
She started cumming realy hard, and as she did we rolled over and ended up on the floor. She ended up on top
of me but we never missed a beat. I held her to me and kept going. Her orgasm finally slowed.
"S-Sir?" she moaned.
"Yes dear?"
"I'm sorry Sir I don't know what happened there, I knocked us off."
"It's alright, i'm ready to continue now.." I suddenly rolled us over and started pounding her again.
"Ohh Sirrr i'm gonna cum again! Pleease can I??"
"Yes cum hun all you want, you've been so good."
She start moaning loudly as she came again. Her orgasm triggered my own.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooood girlll.." I moaned as I exploded inside her.
"Mmm Sir I love your cum in me, please don't stop!"
I kept going because I could feel she was ready to cum again. I fucked her hard and fast.
She screamed in pleasure as she exploded around my spent cock.
"AHHHHH SIRRRR OHHHH!!"
"Yessss good girl! Cum hard for me!"
I started to slow, knowing she was satisfied, feeling the aftershocks of her intense orgasm around my cock.
"Mmm thank you Sir that was sooo good.." She smiled at me.
I smiled back and said "Thank you my dear. That felt so good, and I know you came nice and hard."
"Yes sir.." she said, still out of breath.. "Sorry Sir I hope I didn't injure you knocking us off the bed like that."
"It's ok, I know how aroused you were." I said as I gently stroked her hair.
"I need to clean us up a little bit dear, i'll be right back." I kissed her forehead.
I picked her up and placed her carefully back on the bed. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel.
I wiped myself off a bit and grabbed another towel for her. I returned to the bed and handed her
the towel. I sat there a moment while she wiped herself off, my cum still oozing from her pussy slightly.
"Now we'll have a nice night together and i'll get us some dinner. Then you can sleep here tonight."
She smiled widely and said "Thank you Sir!" he kissed me and hugged me tightly.
I went and got the ice for her ankle and applied it.
"There we go, that will help your ankle sweetie."
"Thanks Sir, you treat me so well."
"That's because you're such a good girl for me. You just relax dear, I must go do a couple of things in my office.
Just call if you need me."
"Ok, thank you Sir."
I got up and went to my office, leaving her to watch some tv and rest.

To be concluded..

Logic1
09-17-2007, 02:53 AM
posting this story on the library wouldnt be a bad idea ;)
hot stuff.

Mycokizyrz
02-22-2008, 01:34 PM
West Side Academy
Chapter 12
Written by Mycokizyrz
Special thanks to Becca

The conclusion..

This is the Headmaster again, I will finish with the story of a great discovery about my past..
A few weeks had passed since Becca had injured your ankle. she was recovering nicely and was now able to walk and run a little. I was working in my office one evening and it was nearly
dark. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. It was Lynn and she sounded frantic..

"Sir please let me in, it's Lynn.. It's an emergency and I need to talk to you RIGHT NOW!"
"Yes come in dear, what is it?"
"Becca's gone...she nearly knocked me over bolting out of the door. There was some kind of incident. Sean came in and she asked him to leave. Then he sat down on the foot of her bed and started carrying on about how sorry he was that he hurt her.. She told him to leave again and that she didn't want any trouble with him. He went to touch her arm and said he realized the pain he caused and he was really sorry and she started freaking out. It was
something about how he had teased her when she was 12 and she never recovered, and she hated him. Then he started to say something about things were different now and she said she didn't want to hear it and she bolted out of the room and now I can't find her anywhere.."
"Oh no, what happened to Sean, did he go after her?"
"Yea he went chasing her down the hall and she was freaking out, and I'm worried because I can't find her and I know the ankle isn't right and I'm afraid she might hurt it again."
"Indeed she shouldn't be running just yet but she should be ok. I'd better go look into this. Do you think she might have gone through the gate? I know you girls talk about going there sometimes but I've never gone there."
"It's possible.. If he was still chasing her.. She was so afraid, and the look on her face was sheer terror.. I've never seen anyone so scared in my life. Should I take you out there?"
"No, I want you to go back to the dorm Lynn. I'll handle this, and thank you for coming to me."
"Yes Sir, I hope Becca is ok. You'll let me know something won't you Sir? I'm so worried."
As she turned to leave Sean came running in, almost bumping into her.
Lynn: "Sean where's Becca?"
Sean: "She ran towards.."
I broke in and told her "Go on back hun I need to talk to Sean, I'll keep you posted."
Lynn: "Yes Sir."
She left the office.
"Sean where did she go?"
"I think she went to the gate."
"Alright let's get some flashlights and head there."
We ran across campus quickly. as we got within about a hundred yards of the gate we could just make out someone going through and running away.
"Becca!" I shouted. There was no response and she just kept going.
Sean and I followed her through the gate and down a path through some woods.
"I think I know this place.."Sean said as we saw a couple of picnic tables ahead and We could see Becca sitting at one crying.
"Stay back." I told Sean as we approached her. I went and sat down at the table.
"Becca, I think I know this place.."
She looked up at me, still sniffling.
"I guess I'm in like tons of trouble now and you're gonna kill me cause I left. I can't go back there, I can't deal with him and his stuff... I know this place, this is where I met Sean and he wrecked my life. I'd still be running if my ankle didnt hurt so bad."
I shined the light on her ankle and looked at the mark again.
"No don't...it's bad enough I have it there because of him! don't look at it... I'm so ashamed... You know he tied me to this tree and you left me alone with him??"
Suddenly total recall flooded my mind!
"It was YOU Becca that night! I was driving by and heard a commotion. I stopped and some boys ran off having just started tying you up. I remember now, I took you home."
"It was you?" she said as she looked deep into my eyes.
"I'm positive Becca, I remember it so vividly now being here. I haven't though about it for years. I heard one of the boys say 'Let's scram Sean before he calls the cops!'"
"I remember that, I was so relieved someone had come along."
"Yes my dear, now it all makes sense. I know Sean only wants to make it right, will you give him a chance? He's not the same now, he grew up and is a nice young man now."
"See I knew you'd take his side, you don't understand! You're just mad at me cause I left!"
"I'm not taking his side. What he did was wrong, but he's sorry and is a different person now."
"To you he's a different person, but I asked him to leave and he still didn't leave so he's not that
different. He probably works with you so he can abuse more women!"
"He has never mistreated anyone while working for me Becca. He was only trying to apologize to you."
"Then why couldn't he leave when I asked him to?"
I motioned to Sean and he came a little closer.
"Tell her Sean."
Sean: I'm sorry Becca, I just felt so bad for what I did, I wanted to make it right."
"Why didn't you leave when I asked then? Do you know how scary it is to have you at my bed
with that amount of power? What if you decided to lie about me?"
"I'm a changed man Becca. What happened here was a mistake by teenagers. I'm older now
and wouldn't do that again."
"Ok prove it, what really happened that night? Tell HM the whole story, every last detail."
"My friends and I were riding our bikes and saw you walking along. We had seen you before and
nobody else was around so we decided to have some fun with you. We circled you on our bikes. See
I'm not lying am I?"
"No, that's the truth. Go on."
"We pushed you around, and lifted your dress and groped you. I threw a rock and hit your ankle."
"Right.. Did it bleed?"
"Yes it did, I noticed when we started to tie you to a tree. Thats when HM came along and we ran."
"Hmmm.. I guess you have changed.."
HM: "Yes I remmeber. I put you in my car and saw you were bleeding. I got my first aid kit and
bandaged it."
"I think I was pretty close to unconscious when you picked me up Sir, it was so traumatic."
"Yes you were, you were so scared you couldn't speak for a while. I finally got you to tell me where
you lived and I took you home."
"Yea I remember that kinda.."
Sean: "Are you convinced Becca, are you still afraid of me now?"
"I'm still afraid, but I'm convinced you could have lost your job and you told the truth anyway."
"It was a mistake in my past, and I'm truly sorry Becca. I don't lie now, I'm beyond that. I own up
to what I've done."
Becca looked at me as if she was thinking now that this is over i'm gonna be punished now. I saw the concern in her eyes. Then she spoke.
"I think I hurt my ankle again, I wasnt suposed to be running on it but I was so scared."
"Becca I can see you're worried because you ran away. Don't worry because I understand what happened now and you won't be punished."
I moved to the other side of the table.
"I don't think I can walk on this Sir.
"Becca, will you trust in me, and trust in Sean by letting him bring you back? I'll be walking right next
to you."
"Ok but don't go too far away."
Sean: "Trust me Becca, I only want to help you."
"That remains to be seen but let's go because my ankle hurts."
She reached up cautiously and put her arm over Sean's neck. He picked her up gently.
As we passed through the gate she looked at me and smiled. I think she believed she was in good hands, and I knew it was true..

End

sub84
03-31-2008, 10:16 PM
that was a lovely story and very exciting ::gigles:: would love to hear more from you

Mycokizyrz
10-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Attention all!!

I've recently joind Second Life and found it simply amazing! I'm throwing the idea out there of creating a version of the academy there. If you don't know what Second Life is just google it. My SL name is Myco Parx if anyone wants to reach me there.

thedominthehat
11-14-2008, 11:39 PM
I enjoyed the story as well. What could be better than being the headmaster of a school full of girls kept on the edge and you are the only one who can ration out the orgasms.