PDA

View Full Version : The Captured Stuck Up.

FurryFury
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Well, this series of fantasies, they start off with me on a street. I am in college. My hair is long, blonde, permed so that it is almost rock star chick like. I'm wearing a pair of stilettos that are faux lizard skin, black with an emerald green stripe on them. Yes, I am wearing other things too. A business suit, it's gray herringbone, the shirt is short and under it I wear a silky emerald green top, almost like underwear but visible. The fabric feels so good, that’s why I bought it. I also have a purple one, my favorite color and the same shoes only with a purple stripe but today, my last day out in the normal world this is what I wore.

I have a black leather portfolio I’m holding by the handles and a black purse with a long strap on my right shoulder. My make up is perfect as always. I was taught never to leave the house or even look out a window unless I looked perfect. It’s second nature to me now, I never even think about it, it’s just part of me. I don’t realize what all this seeming perfection makes others think about me. I just know I am very, very lonely with no way in sight to resolve that problem. I expect to stay lonely for life. After all, it’s all I’ve ever known.

I weigh about 105 pounds, depending on when I last ate and shat. I'm about 5' 9", my legs are a bit skinny and go on forever or seem to. Well, that’s what I’ve been told. To an outsider I look kinda cold like I think I'm better than them but sexy too. That's part of the problem.

The thing is, I don't know that I come off that way. I certainly don't feel that way. I also don’t know that every day for about a week some men have been watching me. They’ve been getting more and more angry. They’ve been making plans that I could never imagine. I'm actually too shy or too much of a space cadet or a combination to have noticed these men. That has only angered them more. These men? They are pimps, or white slavers of a sort.

Anyway, today is going to be very different for me. Today they have decided to teach the "Stuck up Bitch" a lesson. Today I will cease to be whatever I was and become what they make me.

I walk by worried about various things I have to do that day. Not looking around, because as stupid as it sounds I do seem to feel that people are watching me. I mean a lot of people seem to be hostile to me for no reason I can figure.

A lot of people seem to watch me. That has to be ego or paranoia right? I can't be that horrible or that beautiful can I? No, it’s just my imagination. Everyone thinks they are the center of the earth and everyone is wrong. I , at least, know I'm nuts. So I put on a brave front not knowing if anyone is actually looking at me or that they are thinking about me at all, good thoughts or bad. No, I’m acting like I have things to do which I do. I have classes to go to. I have a part time job. Still I act like I have no concerns. This makes me even more vulnerable.

As I walk by a van, several men grab me, one puts his hands over my mouth so I can't scream very loud but I am too shocked to scream anyway. They stuff me in the back of a van and put a blindfold on me, well actually it's not a blindfold exactly. It’s not a pretty black satin thing like you see in movies. It’s more like a stinky nasty sack over my head but it prevents me from seeing and that’s why I called it one at first.

They take me somewhere, I have no way of knowing where, but we go. The van stops after a while and they are walking with me but, me I’m being carried like I'm nothing. I can’t see but I can smell and hear. It just sort of seems like we are going through a dingy alley to me. Did you ever just know something and you couldn’t see it? It's like that, I just know that it’s an alley. They push me around roughly through a door that I gather is an industrial type of door. Well, it's made of metal anyway. I can hear that much.

They walk through a building. I'm now being dragged at times, carried at others and finally, several rooms or corridors away, when I am completely disoriented in regard to how I would get out, they stop.

I am put down but whoever has me doesn’t let go, no, he holds on to me so tight it hurts. I’m being tied down to something. Well, no, not down exactly. It's confusing really. My neck is tied to something. Then my waist, each of my thighs, ankles, knees, arms, and wrists are all tied. My panic is in overdrive now yet what can I do?

They pull the hood off. I see there are six men. They don't look nice. They look like animals eyeing a piece of meat. Me, I'm the piece of meat. My eyes are so big, and scared. I try to talk but my throat is dry. Finally I get some words out.

"I think there has been a mistake. I don't know you guys but I can't be the girl you are looking for.” My voice sounds so small, shaky and scared. I hate it.

“Just let me go I won't say anything." I beg, my voice getting high pitched taking on the sort of terror I have only seen in the movies and thought could never be real.

They laugh at this. They laugh at me. There isn’t much humor in it though. It’s a mean sort of laugher. One of them steps up to me. He is right in my face. His stained teeth right are right at my eye level. They fill up my vision while his breath hits my nose like garbage that has sat in the sun for three days maybe longer.

"You won't be going anywhere ever again." He takes out a knife and starts cutting at my Jacket. He slices each shiny metal button off first. They skitter on the ground making a hallow racket. I think he is enjoying each cut more than any human being should enjoy such a thing. That scares me even more. I wonder if he only enjoys cutting buttons and fabric only or if I will be next?

Another man comes over to me. He just takes his hands, bunches up the fabric of my skirt and tears it apart. The four others chuckle at my reaction to this, which is stark terror.

"Listen" I say shakily, "I'm not who, um, or what, you think I am. I'm a virgin. I'm saving myself for marriage." They laugh harder. One of them speaks.

"No, you are a little whore. You are our dirty little whore now. Soon you will be making money for us. We don't care if you are a virgin or not but somehow I doubt you are." He smirks.

A gear shifts and catches in my brain. They aren’t planning to kill me at least not yet, I think. I find myself pathetically grasping onto that idea for my one bit of hope.

"If you are a virgin. Then you're a little prick tease that needs to learn a few things," says another. There is more mean laughter. They are laughing at me. They are doing so in a way that hurts deep. I try to imagine how I must look all tied up like that. My skirt is gone. It’s been dropped on the floor like garbage. It cost me $179.95 on sale and was my favorite but they’ve destroyed it. I am wearing pantyhose, which I think must have torn in all the dragging. My shoes, I don’t know wear they went, I’m not wearing them anymore. They could be on the street for all I know.

The pantyhose I wear are nude and sheer so I’m sure they can see my little bikini string panties through the hose. I can’t remember what color I wore today. For some reason I feel I really need to remember that but my mind is taken away from the problem and brought back to the moment. The one working on my jacket has long since denuded it of shinny gold buttons but he has still been cutting at the fabric.

His concentration is total on that task. He looks up at his fellows and does something with his expression I can’t see. They laugh their mean way again. He pulls at the jacket with a certain flourish. It falls away, like it’s a magic trick or something.

You know like the magicain moving the tablecloth off the table but all the dishes and glasses stay on it? It feels like that, very theatrical. His friends laugh and clap. Oh what a jolly bunch they are, always laughing at everything and particularly at me.

He looks at the emerald silk shell I’m wearing with a self-satisfied smirk. I never even feel the knife near my skin but it must have been because the last covering of my under things is suddenly gone too. He thinks he’s David fucking Copperfield I think.

I’m wishing for a way to hurt this guy now and perhaps it shows in my eyes because he stares at me for a minute. He stares intensely. It’s as if he is daring me to even think such things and threatening me and yet he doesn’t say anything at all. He doesn't have to. I avert my eyes and bite my lip.

Another one of these goons starts scissoring my pantyhose off of me. Those scissors I do feel. They are cold, so cold. Sometimes a sharp edge catches against my skin and I give a little squeak.

(continued next post)

FurryFury
12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
“Careful there, you don’t want to damage the goods, not yet anyway.” The magician says disdainfully to the Edward Scissor hands wanna be guy.

So now there I am tied up to something, something that is filthy smelling. I can feel some hard bars on my back supporting me, but my backside is exposed. I can smell these guys too. They must seldom bathe; clearly they smoke and drink all the time. My legs and arms are spread wide. All I have on now is my underwear.

"See here's the deal, we are going to uh, condition you. If you are a virgin, well, we are going to take care of that. By the time we are done, you will know all the ways you can be taken. You will know what an orgasm feels like, how to fake it if you need to, and you will need to." The magician says.

"When we are done, you will be able to make us money doing anyone or thing. If you make us good money we will be nicer to you. We might feed you. Or let you sleep in a real bed or get a shower. Those are the rewards for good performances. There are punishments too. You’ll see…” He trails off his eyes lighting up apparently with the thought of punishments. I shiver in dread of his eyes now.

Another pipes up, "Or you could be a crier. One of the ones that beg for us to stop and just can't adjust. That actually makes more money but it's a rougher clientele. It would be rougher on you." He shrugged clearly indicating that he didn’t care one way or another.

"Enough talk" One of them growls. "This bitch needs to be taught some lessons."

One cuts away my white panties. I get a flash of them as they are flung away. I can’t see the pretty blue flowers that I know are on them. It’s just a quick flash of white and another piece of me is gone.

The other, the one who hasn’t done much of anything yet suddenly, goes into action. He just tears the bra off. That hurts. It's an underwire push up bra. It hurts my breasts not that they find anything but amusement in my pain.

"We are going to fuck your cunt, your mouth, your tits, your ass, your toes and your arm pits and more. Whatever we want to do and use, on you, we will. You can’t change that.” He says in a voice that sounds like he has memorized this speech. He sounds like he has said it many times. He sounds bored. That seems really wrong to me somehow.

They begin to move in around me, cocks in hand, the ones I can see. Those men don’t look bored. Whatever they have me tied to, makes it so that they can really reach all of those places at the same time.

And I lie wide open tied up, helpless waiting for them to begin to fuck me, all at once, all over. The quiet one, the bored, he one sticks his head toward my groin. I tense.

“Wait.” He says suddenly. “Get me a flashlight. I think the bitch maybe telling the truth.”

I feel hope then. Is it possible that they might let me go? Maybe if I tell them I won’t say anything they will!

A flashlight is brought. I feel fingers on my mound then lower.

“Yep she’s a virgin, hymen’s intact.”

Oh thank God I think! I was a good girl. That is going to save me! The surge of hope is absurdly powerful.

“I’ll get the camera.” I hear one say.

Why would they get a camera? I puzzle. I’m cringing again at the thought of them taking a picture of me. They take so many pictures I can’t see anything but that stupid flash bulb doing the nova thing in my eyes. Even with my eyes closed I see the red aura flash.

I’m slapped.

“Open your damn eyes bitch!”

“Make the calls. We have an auction.”

“This will bring in some nice bucks. We’ll condition her later. There will be plenty of time for that another night."

They leave, turning off the light. The room goes dark except for the flashbulb ghost still tormenting my irises.

I’m naked tied down and waiting. I’m not sure what for. Rescue would be nice.

Deep in my heart I know that’s not likely. Nothing good is going to happen here. Nothing good for me anyway, I try to reconcile that in my mind. All the plans I had to go off to New York and make it big after college won’t happen now.

Then I feel it. The drip. It runs down my thigh. My heart races, I feel warm now in this room for once. I’m embarrassed because I know from things I’ve read that I shouldn’t be dripping. I should be dry and cold. I don’t want to know this is happening. I don’t want anyone to know that I’m not dry and cold. Please I think don't let them find out I’m dripping and hot.

Kaori-san
12-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Ohh.. the start of the story, very nice :) I'm eagerly awaiting any other parts of this tale you have to tell us :D

submissivewife
12-07-2005, 12:02 PM
FuryFury,

wow...this is great. I am now addicted to your stories. going to continue this one?

FurryFury
12-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Ohh.. the start of the story, very nice :) I'm eagerly awaiting any other parts of this tale you have to tell us :D

Thanks Kaori-san!

I'm so glad you like this one. I was a bit worried since there is no real sex in it.

*grins*

At this point it's mostly a mind fuck. I like those too.

Fury

FuryFury,

wow...this is great. I am now addicted to your stories. going to continue this one?

Hi and thank you Submissivewife!

I will continue it as soon as I get a chance I will write up the Auction part of the story. I probably never would except for the encouragement of you all!

*hugs*

Fury

learningtopleez
12-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Well here is more encouragement for ya FF darlin'! A fine damn piece you have written....has me salivating for more! :)

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Well here is more encouragement for ya FF darlin'! A fine damn piece you have written....has me salivating for more! :)

*grins*

Thanks Learningtopleez!

I'll try to get The Auction tonight or tomorrow.

*kisses*

Fury

Mad Lews
12-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Hi FF,
Yep you've got the knack, Fifi, buffets, daddy room and now an abduction. WHen are you going to start posting to the library? You'd be a hit no doubt about it. My only suggestion would be to start a Furry Fantasy thread and post your short stories all in the same thread which will make it a little easier for your faithful readers to find the latest tale or chapter.
Just a thought;)
Mad Lews

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Hi FF,
Yep you've got the knack, Fifi, buffets, daddy room and now an abduction. WHen are you going to start posting to the library? You'd be a hit no doubt about it. My only suggestion would be to start a Furry Fantasy thread and post your short stories all in the same thread which will make it a little easier for your faithful readers to find the latest tale or chapter.
Just a thought;)
Mad Lews

Mad Lews,

Thank you so much for enjoying my little fantasies and saying so! I don't know much about posting in the library. I'll have to look up how to do that, though it was never my goal to do so.

I have read one long and yummy story there that I was sad to see had not continued. *pouts*

I have noted that this site unlike some, does allow bestiality. *raises brows and grins* It's giving me ideas...

Thanks again for the encouragement!

Fury

pejanon
12-09-2005, 08:08 AM
No sex?

oh wow.

Well, since we all know sex is only suck/spank/fuck/pray etc :D

... othewise real hot piece.... looking forward to reading more ...
(I mst agree - posting them all in one thread would be nice...)

I have noted that this site unlike some, does allow bestiality. *raises brows and grins* It's giving me ideas...

Fury

Posting at Library is easy - -- and you will get much more readers that way.

And - this site is almost No LImits- so DO get some ideas!

Get MANY ideas! please;)

Pej

FurryFury
12-09-2005, 10:37 AM
No sex?

oh wow.

Well, since we all know sex is only suck/spank/fuck/pray etc :D

... othewise real hot piece.... looking forward to reading more ...
(I mst agree - posting them all in one thread would be nice...)

Posting at Library is easy - -- and you will get much more readers that way.

And - this site is almost No LImits- so DO get some ideas!

Get MANY ideas! please;)

Pej

Thanks Pejanon!

I'm glad you liked it!

I had sex in the original write up but then I figured the virginity thing which was real in my mind should be better utilized sooo...I am revising now and making it more of a story instead of quick little things I think in my head when I'm fucking or masturbating.

In real life I would thinking about the auction and the virginity thing very vaguely. It was disjointed because I loved the six men fucking me so too. *blushes* So now I have to figure out how to make it all happen and flow in a logical or at least somewhat linear fashion.

Like I said, I consider a lot of this one a mind fuck. Sometimes that's more powerful than a physical one IMO.

Oh I have some ideas alright. Now to find the time to write them.

Fury

FurryFury
01-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Now that I've had time to do some research into the white slave markets I find that there really isn't that much money to be made except by dealing in volume or turn overs. Not even with a perfectly beautiful virgin. How very sad!

On the other hand it makes my daughter and other young ladies like her, safer I suppose.

There are at least two side to everything, right?

Fury

Desperadosong
07-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Love this!!! please keep writing!! :)