PDA

View Full Version : In The Dark

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 10:58 PM
I lay in the dark for a while. Honestly I'm not sure how long. Time seemed to be playing tricks with me or maybe that was my mind. Every noise seemed louder to me in the blanket of grayish black that surrounded me. My mind was running out of control at each smell or sound. My mouth was dry and tacky feeling. My nether region ceased to be hot and wet but all that stuff was drying on me like glue.

I could feel my own excitement that I should not have felt and it was tightening my skin as it dried. I was glad then for the lack of visibility. I didn't want to know what I looked like and I certainly didn't want anyone else to know. It may sound strange but I actually drifted away. I'm not sure if I was asleep or if I wasn't but my mind at least drifted and rested.

Suddenly the lights were on again. I was blinded by the illumination where a second before there had only been a void. It took me a while to be able to see the fine looking lady who walked over to me. I could hear her high heals clack on the floor as she walked around me, looking at me.

I could smell the scents of soap and night blooming jasmine on her. It wasn't overpowering just a tiny lovely scent that certainly smelled better than this room, those horrible men or even me at the moment. I smelled like I do when I've been masturbating and have not yet washed myself. I hoped she couldn't smell that horrible smell. It made me wonder why some men liked to go down on a woman. I couldn't imagine doing such a thing ever.

She had her dark ebony hair in a sophisticated style. She looked about 35 or so. Her eyes were beautiful, kind looking and brown. She looked like a lady used to being in charge. I felt that she couldn't be associated with those men. Her outfit was a classic dove gray suit with a pale blue shirt beneath it. I couldn't see her shoes but everything I could see said this woman was a lady.

"Please help me." I croaked weakly.

She smiled at me warmly.

"Yes dear that is exactly why I am here, to help you." She said sweetly. Her speaking voice was so lovely. It sounded almost like she was a well-trained stage actress. Her words gave me hope and made me want to cling to her but of course I couldn't move. I was still restrained.

"If I undo your binds do you think you can walk?" She asked solicitously.

To be honest I wasn't sure. I felt very weak. I didn't know how long I had been there but I felt like it had been a while. I think I had missed some meals but I would be damned if I told her any of that. I wanted to be free. My heart filled up with hope. My mind began making plans for what I would do when I was safe again. I thought about all the ways I would change my life. I would do so many things differently and better. I knew I would! I just had to get out of here!

"Yes! I can walk!" I said eagerly, hoping it was true.

She gave me a look that said I was a star pupil. She made me feel warm again. With no further words she undid the belt around my waist. My neck she freed next. I couldn't believe my luck. I didn't know where she had come from or why but I was ecstatic.

She let my ankles loose next. Her touch when she did touch me was gentle and it seemed accidental. I'm sure I was blushing furiously. I was worried that she would see my dried fluids down there. If so she didn't comment on it. That was yet another thing to be grateful for.

My thighs were let free. My knees too I wondered why she worked in the order she did. She moved at a luxurious pace as if she weren't the least bit worried about those horrible men finding out she was helping. My wrists she freed next. Last of all, she let my hands free.

"Now take it slow." She cautioned. "Don't sit up too quick."

I did sit up though. I wanted out of there right that second. She might not be in a hurry but I was. I sat right up and my head spun. My vision went black. I felt like I might throw up again.

She said nothing, didn’t urge me to hurry or anything. She simply waited. I finally felt my head clear. I tried to stand when it did clear. She helped me. I thought the way she held me was comforting. She let herself be my crutch.

Together we walked out of that horrible room. Now I could see her shoes. They were beautiful. I knew the brand but I couldn't remember the name of the designer. It make me feel crazy not to be able to remember such a detail but then I thought, what is that compared to being rescued? It's nothing at all. Stop worrying about it. I told myself.

We walked together like that for a while going through corridors, back through the maze that had brought me to this hell, I imagined. She opened a door finally and we entered a room.
It was a beautiful room, a bathroom. I thought it a strange choice but maybe it was the only way out. The bathroom was big. The shower alone could have held ten people. There were gadgets there I didn't know the name or function for.

"I thought we should clean you up." She said when I looked a question at her. "Then I can find you something to wear. I'm sure you'd like some clothes."

I nodded but alarm bells were now starting to go off in my head. I did want to get cleaned up. I did want clothes. I wanted out more though. This really made little sense to me. Why she seemed to be so casual about being detected. Why she took her time with everything and never rushed.

"Yes," I said. "but I'd like out as soon as possible. Can't I just put on a coat or something?"

She shook her head and chuckled a little.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. Just take your shower and clean up a bit. While I try to find something for you to wear." She said.

I waiting until she looked away, then I showered as quickly as I could. I felt so weak still. I nearly slid down the floor of the shower. I had to add more cold water than I usually do so I didn't pass out. I was finished and drying off by the time she returned.

She smiled at me. I looked for the clothes. She had brought me a simple dress. It was silk by the look of it and white. I put it on surprised at how well she had guessed my size. The thing had a square neck and felt like silk too against my skin. It somehow flowed with my body's movement while clinging to my curves.

"It's gorgeous, thank you." I said. I had the feeling it was the most expensive garment I had ever worn. It didn't occur to me to ask about underwear or shoes just then. "Was it yours?" I asked.

She laughed again.

"No my dear this dress was never mine." She said with more amusement than I would have thought necessary. I wondered what was so funny. I had another twinge that maybe it was me she was laughing at. No, that couldn't be she had been so nice up till now.

She opened the door to a room that looked like a bedroom and living room together. It too was beautiful. She pointed to a small table. There were two plates there. The smell of the food almost made my knees buckle. It was heaven on earth.

"I thought you might like a bite to eat." She said turning her face so that her breath moved over my neck.

I couldn't wait to eat but still, this was wrong. We should be running out of this place as quickly as we could run. I didn't express my thoughts out loud. I just nodded. I let her help me to a chair at the table.

"This is very nice of you." I said as I ate ravenously. "I don't usually even like to eat. It seems like a silly waste of time but for some reason..." I trailed off realizing I was talking to no real effect.

She ate slowly seeming to relish every bite but said nothing. Her eyes sometimes closed as if she were in rapture with the flavors that this or that bite offered. Mostly she stared at me.
When she was done, she took out a little plastic box and pushed the button on it.

Immediately the door we had not come through opened. A huge fellow dressed only in a black hood with eye and mouth slits, leather straps and a codpiece came through the door.
My mouth fell open. The woman merely smiled.

"Yes mi lady?" His voice boomed.

"Have the servants clear our dishes." She replied keeping her eyes solely on me amusement was back on her lovely face.

"You!" I began. "You are in charge here aren't you? Aren't going to rescue me?" My face got hot and tears threatened. I was mad. I felt like a fool.

"I said I'd help you my dear. I helped you get free of that device which you were strapped to. I helped you get a shower. I gave you food and clothing. Don't you think I've helped you?" She said the words sweetly but there was a hint of steel in her voice, perhaps it was also crisped by anger.

"Well, yes, you have helped me and I thank you but..." I trailed off as two people came in and began cleaning off the table efficiently.

"Yes. I think so. I think that calls for a thank you at least. Don't you? Perhaps more..." She said sanguinely.

"More?" I asked unable to process what was happening here.

"Do you know much about auctions?" She asked seeming to change the subject.

I felt my heart dropping. My eyes were darting around the room looking for a way out, an idea. She never said it but I knew as clearly as I've ever known anything that running was a mistake. How far would I get when I did not know the way out and with guys like this one who stood in the room with us? I figured I'd get maybe a foot, maybe even less.

(continued next post)

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 11:01 PM
"No, I don't know much about auctions." I said dully feeling that brightness of hope draining out of me again. It had been a feeling beyond compare when I thought she was there to rescue me now I was filled with dread again.

"One must look one's best when being auctioned. Not just for the company’s coffers but also for yourself. The more that is paid for you. The better one can expect one will be treated. After all the higher the price tag, the greater a work of art is cherished. Though admittedly there are some mad people who would destroy great works if given the chance." She sighed. Her gaze had still not left me. It was unnerving me now. I squirmed under it.

"Now how would you like to thank me? How would you like to please me?" She said sitting back in her chair as regal as a queen.

"I, I don't know." I said my mind had drawn a blank. I was so confused.

She frowned. She made a little tisking sound.

"Listen," I said quickly, "I think there has been some mistake. I am not supposed to be here."

"Yes." She said authoritatively cutting off my words. "You have made a big mistake. Since you don't know how to properly thank your betters for kind treatment, I will have to tell you what to do. I'm very disappointed." She said with a sigh.

I started to move then purely by instinct. A huge hand clasped my right should and firmly pushed me back into my chair.

"You may clean my feet." She said decisively.

"Wh, what?" I said watching the table servants’ leave and the door shut. It felt like that door was shutting on my last hope.

"Clean...my...feet." She repeated slowly as if she were talking to someone with an IQ in only two digits.

I simply stared at her uncomprehending. I was lifted from my chair and forced to the floor.

"My shoes too. Clean them with your mouth. If you do a good job I will feel thanked then perhaps I help you some more, if not I will do everything in my power to make your life here as miserable as possible." She said dispassionately. Somehow the very lack of emotion in her voice frightened me more than someone screaming at me would have.

I stuck out my tongue uncertainly. Licking the middle toe of her left foot. My eyes went up to her's. She looked away as if she didn't consider me human. I burned then with shame. I wanted her favor. I wanted whatever she could do for me. She seemed to be in charge. I needed someone on my side but I've never been into women.

Women are dangerous creatures to my way of thinking. This one certainly was but it wasn't just her it was most women. They seemed to hate me on sight mostly. Like they felt I would take something away from them. When you did make friends they would turn on you with no warning. They thought in patterns too complicated for me to figure out. That's why most of my friends tended to be men.

Men were easier. They were attracted to me as I was to them. I knew from the get go what they wanted and though I never gave it to them I was straight about it right up front. I always told them I was saving myself for marriage. Few pushed it past this point.

Even if I were into women, I wouldn't be into licking their feet or anything else on them. This was sick! I hated this but I felt it best to play along. I stuck my tongue between her toes and felt her leg jump a tiny bit.

I got to her I thought with a little thrill of satisfaction. I slowly worked my tongue and lips all around her toes. I even sucked the ends of them where her shoes would allow. Every time I got the slightest reaction I felt another surge of something like power. This went on for a while. My mouth was getting tired and my jaw ached but I kept at it drawn to the subtle signs she gave. She stopped me finally by placing a hand on the top of my head.

"Not bad so far." She said. "Is this your first time?"

"Yes." I said.

"Have you ever wanted to do this before with anyone?"

"No." I said just a little to loud.

"The shoes. Clean them now." She said taking her hand from my head.

Why in God's name she wanted me to do her shoes was beyond me. I remember the smell of that horrible room where I had been tied and wondered just what all might be on her shoes. I hesitated.

My head was shoved back down. The man with us, who I had nearly forgotten was even there, spoke as he pushed me down.

"Lick the underside first. Then you can do the top straps." He instructed.

I licked. Grit went on my tongue. I hated it. My mind was feeding me images of all the things I might be licking. I really hated my own brain then. I felt a thick rough finger between my legs. It was then that I figured out something. I was wet again. I hated myself then all of me. I was boggled at the thought that I could be wet from this. I wasn't into women. I wasn't into feet, shoes or grit, what was happening to me?

All the time I was trying to figure this out, I licked. I hated the textures and tastes on my tongue. I had to be careful, so careful because I started to feel like throwing up again. Somehow I thought that might be a big mistake. I finished one shoe as quickly as I can and the woman put it down on the floor lifting her other foot with grace.

I thought my jaw would be sore for days. I thought I'd surely be sick right then or at least contract some horrible disease within a day or two but I said nothing. I just kept licking and cleaning. To think I liked her shoes before I thought it ironic. Now it was as if I was worshiping them but I hated it. Only if that were completely true how was it I could be so wet.

I am a good girl I thought to myself as I licked. This isn't me. I'm a good girl. I said it over and over in my mind. Nothing worked though.

She reached down finally and her hand small and so soft lifted my chin.

"It's okay," was all she said when she looked into my eyes.

I shook my head and felt tears again fall.

She brushed them away with her thumbs.

"Shh," she said, "You've had a long day, you're confused but know this now, part of you was made for this. You'll learn. You'll get better. When you get better you will find many rewards. For now, I will help you get ready for the auction. I will help you look beautiful but in a way others will find appealing and not cold. You will fetch a higher price. Perhaps because of it your first time will be easier. So smile dear, you did well enough to have thanked me. You pleased me a little." She said and she hugged my face to her waist.

My tears flowed harder then. They weren't angry tears or tears of derogation though. They were happy tears because she said I had done well enough. I immediately wanted to do better for her. I think she knew it too but she took me back to the bathroom and fixed my hair.

She let me wash my face. She gave me a toothbrush. I was relieved beyond all measure for being given that and some mouthwash. My mouth felt so dirty. I felt so dirty. My heart again felt warm and full.

She seemed to enjoy it, doing my make up and fixing me up. When she let me look in the mirror I blushed hard. She had made me look like I imagine an angel might just before she was pushed out of heaven for sinning.

"Thank you." I said and I meant it. "Would you..."

"What?" She asked a small smile playing around her lips.

"Be bidding on me?"

"You would like to stay with me if you could." She stated it matter of factly.

I nodded yes and felt my heart kick into overdrive.

"You'll see me again but you can't stay with me." She said with finality.

My heart turned over. I couldn't understand why I wanted to stay with her exactly except it seemed nicer with her than with any man here, safer too.

Again she pulled out her little plastic control box and pushed the button.

The same man came in quickly. At least I think it was the same one.

"Take her to The Auction Room." She said.

He took me with him and away from her. I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay. I realized I had more strength now. I could walk without being supported. I felt happy at that. Maybe I'd get a chance to escape, I thought wildly in spite of all evidence around me.

I wondered when I'd see her again. I was surprised to think that I didn't even know her name. She had never used mine either. I wondered why.

What would this auction be like? Who would buy me? I understood now it would be me they were buying but the inference was that it wouldn't be a long term purchase because there would be, as one of those horrible men had said plenty of time to teach me my lesson another night.

Maybe if the one would buy me was nice, I could get him to like me. Maybe I could get him to want to keep me. How someone who bid on people could be nice I didn't exactly know but clearly some were nicer like that woman than others. I'd rather be with someone nice than have to go back to those six men ever.

I vowed then to do my very best to make the one who got me, like me. I had read about how to deal with rapists and other violent types. You had to try and make them see you as a person and not just as an object. I was thinking hard about that when we came to the door and went through

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Another double post? Man! I guess I need some rest! Sorry y'all!

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Triple.

I think this upper respiratory thing is making me loopy.

Sorry again.

I don't know how I'm doing all this.

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Four?

Freaking four? I'm really getting frustrated with myself.

FurryFury
12-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Darn it! I posted five times by accident!

This forum sometimes takes a loooooong time to process things. I get impatient. Sorry all.

Fury

pejanon
12-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi FF,

(I think you still have time to clear up redundant posts)

I see you've switched from fast action 'take no prisoners, no one gets out live" approach to more leisury in-depth story telling.

I like that - I also liked "hard to soft" switch ("I will help you my dear". "Clean...my...feet" "angel ...sinning").:D

What I did not like - being left dangling! Auction please!

Pej

FurryFury
12-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi FF,

(I think you still have time to clear up redundant posts)

I see you've switched from fast action 'take no prisoners, no one gets out live" approach to more leisury in-depth story telling.

I like that - I also liked "hard to soft" switch ("I will help you my dear". "Clean...my...feet" "angel ...sinning").:D

What I did not like - being left dangling! Auction please!

Pej

Thanks Pej!

I cleaned up that redundant post which I didn't know I had made. Thanks for pointing it out!

Yes, I am now not just relating individual stroke fantasies of mine but actually telling a story. I started this one thinking I would be writing the auction but as happens with stories sometimes, it veered in another direction.

I enjoyed thinking about the mind fuck. Oh! What a nice lady! She said she's helping me...to well damn, she's one of them. I enjoyed also the eroding of my character's will with very little physical force.

The result being that I ended up wanting to stay with her, the woman who had been somewhat kind to me and yet tricked and betrayed me.

I love that my body keeps betraying my too.

The other result being that I am ready for the auction baring any other unforseen twists and turns.

However I wonder how well this story would be accepted in the story threads here now. There isn't that much sex for at least 20,000 words. I think most would get pissed off about that and bored.

I will try to work on The Auction Room today or tonight.

Thanks again!

Fury

pejanon
12-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi FF,

When I commented "no sex?" I was trying to say that it is crammed with sex!

The mind fuck is THE fuck in my book! If it is spiced with acualf fucking - great but not necessary!

I think that many stories/fantasies you can read here are primary mindfucks of one type or another. THAT should not be a problem..;)

However 20 000 words plus....

I will keep enjoying your hi energy tales I hope...:)

Pej

Kaori-san
12-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Gorgeous story once more Fury, the Domme women was beautifully written about... a really interesting character. I loved the designer perfection of her, the detail of her shoes and the confusion of the main character when she thinks about the shoe-make.

It really is amazing, i'm loving this series, every part is so interesting. Also, as Pej said... that was just as erotic as any of the other parts that include sex, the mental domination is so brilliantly described it doesn't matter theres no sex :)

Nikita
12-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Hi Furryfury:

Wow. If you think up these stories and fantasies while you masturbate, can I watch? :eek:

I've enjoyed reading your posts. The best part was seeing the stories with different plots, and all at the same time. What channel are you looking at? :confused: You are a natural. ;) I particularly enjoyed The Stuck up and hope you continue it. :cool:

Don't you think it is time to post one of these stories on the Library? :D

Nikita

Music in the background 'The Calling' by Clapton/Santana

Nikita
12-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Double post, y'all!

FurryFury
12-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi FF,

When I commented "no sex?" I was trying to say that it is crammed with sex!

The mind fuck is THE fuck in my book! If it is spiced with acualf fucking - great but not necessary!

I think that many stories/fantasies you can read here are primary mindfucks of one type or another. THAT should not be a problem..;)

However 20 000 words plus....

I will keep enjoying your hi energy tales I hope...:)

Pej

Sweet! I'm glad to hear that! I wasn't entirely sure of your meaning when you first brought it up.

Thanks so much!

*hugs*

Fury

Gorgeous story once more Fury, the Domme women was beautifully written about... a really interesting character. I loved the designer perfection of her, the detail of her shoes and the confusion of the main character when she thinks about the shoe-make.

It really is amazing, i'm loving this series, every part is so interesting. Also, as Pej said... that was just as erotic as any of the other parts that include sex, the mental domination is so brilliantly described it doesn't matter theres no sex :)

Aww!

*hugs*

Thank you Kaori-san!

I'm so glad you liked it. I was very nervous about this one. It was different from anything, in some ways, than I've previously written.

Fury

Hi Furryfury:

Wow. If you think up these stories and fantasies while you masturbate, can I watch? :eek:

I've enjoyed reading your posts. The best part was seeing the stories with different plots, and all at the same time. What channel are you looking at? :confused: You are a natural. ;) I particularly enjoyed The Stuck up and hope you continue it. :cool:

Don't you think it is time to post one of these stories on the Library? :D

Nikita

Music in the background 'The Calling' by Clapton/Santana

LOL Nikita!

I actually masturbated for close to three hours today. *chuckles* I think most would get bored with that much just watching...*L*

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my fantasies and stories.

I will try to continue the series maybe even tonight if I get some time. As for double posts, I do that all the freaking time. *grr* So I can't be upset when someone else does at all! *hugs*

Fury