PDA

View Full Version : does anyone every post any positive

Rabbit1
12-10-2005, 12:18 PM
comments or suggestions ---or is this the What I think is wrong place?

Nikita
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Rabbit1:

Thanks to all the time and effort you've put in,;) and the diehard forum members who've refused to give up the ship, there is a lot less grumbling now, than there was a month ago.:rolleyes:

I'd take that as a positive chop!

Nikita

Music in Background

'Do You Believe in Magic' by the Lovin Spoonful

Rabbit1
12-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Rabbit1:

Thanks to all the time and effort you've put in,;) and the diehard forum members who've refused to give up the ship, there is a lot less grumbling now, than there was a month ago.:rolleyes:

Nikita

Music in Background

Well since I was not here much last month it is hard for me to tell---lol:eek:

Mobius
12-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Well since you have taken over it has steadily gotten better. I just wish you could find the time to update the library a little more often. But I like the look over all nice job.

submissivewife
12-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Rabbit1:

Nikita

Music in Background

There has been less grumbling. Which I am glad because it was getting pretty depressing coming to the Forum just to hear people complain. I know that when management changes that things get a little crazy for a while. But I must say I have noticed less gripe.

I do want to thank the administration for their tireless efforts on what they are doing to improve this site. THANK YOU!!

subwife

Rabbit1
12-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Well since you have taken over it has steadily gotten better. I just wish you could find the time to update the library a little more often. But I like the look over all nice job.

Thanks I am working on that ---if you will look I publish stories every day but the update on the main page is a little slower---look here and you will see I have published new stories and updates every day since I have been back from vacation--- http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/list.php?pos=0&sortby1=moddate&arrange1=DESC

Mobius
12-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks I am working on that ---if you will look I publish stories every day but the update on the main page is a little slower---look here and you will see I have published new stories and updates every day since I have been back from vacation--- http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/list.php?pos=0&sortby1=moddate&arrange1=DESC

Sorry Rabbit1 I stand corrected. Why is the update page not getting updated? Do you need help? While I am not a great speller I do have an abundance of time.

Moby

Rabbit1
12-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Sorry Rabbit1 I stand corrected. Why is the update page not getting updated? Do you need help? While I am not a great speller I do have an abundance of time.

Moby

It is a complicated system to update or publish new stories---so while new stories and updates will be published daily ----the update page probably will only be done once or twice a week----I guess that is why the previous owner only did it twice a week--Until we can uncomplicate the process--Tiger has a Programer looking at it now---And People this all cost money---but the site will be better for it and easier to use---and he is willing to make the investment here so I am afraid the ads that you so hate will be here for quite some time ---but it will be worth it

Mad Lews
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Hey silly wabbit... sorry I needed to do that.:rolleyes:
Seriously Rabbit1,
You are stepping into some big shoes and even Jinn had his share of problems with all his years of experience running this place. People hate change and they are much more likely to complain about problems than compliment competence. :eek:
I just hope your fur is thick enough to handle it and you'll let us know if there is any way we can help.:D
Mad Lews

Rabbit1
12-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey silly wabbit... sorry I needed to do that.:rolleyes:
Seriously Rabbit1,
You are stepping into some big shoes and even Jinn had his share of problems with all his years of experience running this place. People hate change and they are much more likely to complain about problems than compliment competence. :eek:
I just hope your fur is thick enough to handle it and you'll let us know if there is any way we can help.:D
Mad Lews

LOL thanks Mad---my fur is pretty thick---I was just hoping to find adults on an adult board----too much to expect I guess----and yes we all resist change---just did not know we had to whine about it so much ---I believe in the right to state your opinion ---but once you have --just leave it alone ---do not see the reason to go on and on about it---because opinions are like assholes everyone has one---and a lot of them stink---lol

and I learned that most of the time my opinion and a dollar bill might buy a cheap cup of coffee somewhere---but that is about all it is worth---lol

yes I can laugh at myself ----hope other learn to do this also

Mobius
12-12-2005, 04:58 AM
It is a complicated system to update or publish new stories---so while new stories and updates will be published daily ----the update page probably will only be done once or twice a week----I guess that is why the previous owner only did it twice a week--Until we can uncomplicate the process--Tiger has a Programer looking at it now---And People this all cost money---but the site will be better for it and easier to use---and he is willing to make the investment here so I am afraid the ads that you so hate will be here for quite some time ---but it will be worth it
Actualy I dont mind the Adds or the banner at the top. What I dont like is that it is now showing a dude with all the hot chicks. There is nothing worse than a dude with my hot chicks.

And thanks for the good work. An update once per week is great and nothing more is expected. It is only one update a month that bugged me. But that was due to the change over and the vacation. Hopefully it will become easer as the time goes on.

Thanks for the hard work since your a volenteer I say tripple your salery

Moby

Rabbit1
12-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Actualy I dont mind the Adds or the banner at the top. What I dont like is that it is now showing a dude with all the hot chicks. There is nothing worse than a dude with my hot chicks.

And thanks for the good work. An update once per week is great and nothing more is expected. It is only one update a month that bugged me. But that was due to the change over and the vacation. Hopefully it will become easer as the time goes on.

Thanks for the hard work since your a volenteer I say tripple your salery

Moby

Thanks Moby---Tiger added three 0s at the end of my salary ---lol

Ruby
12-12-2005, 11:59 PM
LOL thanks Mad---my fur is pretty thick---I was just hoping to find adults on an adult board----too much to expect I guess
I really hate to think every time I try to help some one that a third party will get involved and turn evey issue into a circus like this
I am not shouting with larger letters as I sometime think you can not read the fine print--------

Rabbit,

I'm absolutely positive that comments, statements and bitching like these tid bits will not endear you to forum members.

You are acting in the role of site admin.
You don't have to defend Tiger nor get upset when members comment on their feelings. Nor should you be bad-mouthing members of this forum, in solo or in total.

I'm positve that closing threads because you are angry is like taking your football home and ending the game because you don't want to play.

I'm positive that you didn't ask for advice, but I'm going to give it to you anyway:

If you treat members of this forum with respect, they will do the same to you.

If you bitch and whine, you are setting an atmosphere where bitching and whining becomes the norm. If you blow someone eles's bitching out of proportion, people will take sides.

It's okay to make fun of yourself, but it crosses lines when you make fun of other people.

The best way to minimize strife is to acknowledge there is a problem and if you can, then fix it. If not, point to a higher power to fix it and step out of the way.

If you compliment people on things they do well, they will go out and do more things well.

That written, what can I find to compliment you about today?

You were mature enough to realize that people need to voice their opinions and be heard and that closing a thread because you were angry wasn't in the best interests of this forum.

I'm sure that you will continue to do your best so more members can come up with positive things to say.

A toast to your success,

Ruby

Katmandu
12-13-2005, 05:50 AM
You know, rabbit, I have done nothing BUT follow you and Tiger around, welcoming you, defending the changes, complimenting and thanking you both, defending ya'll against your critics, in damned near every post and thread you both have started.

There is nothing more that I can do to make you feel appreciated and welcome. Reread some of my comments, whenever you feel overwhelmed by the negativism in here.....stop dwelling on the negative. Period.

Rabbit1
12-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Rabbit,

I'm absolutely positive that comments, statements and bitching like these tid bits will not endear you to forum members.

You are acting in the role of site admin.
You don't have to defend Tiger nor get upset when members comment on their feelings. Nor should you be bad-mouthing members of this forum, in solo or in total.

I'm positve that closing threads because you are angry is like taking your football home and ending the game because you don't want to play.

I'm positive that you didn't ask for advice, but I'm going to give it to you anyway:

If you treat members of this forum with respect, they will do the same to you.

If you bitch and whine, you are setting an atmosphere where bitching and whining becomes the norm. If you blow someone eles's bitching out of proportion, people will take sides.

It's okay to make fun of yourself, but it crosses lines when you make fun of other people.

The best way to minimize strife is to acknowledge there is a problem and if you can, then fix it. If not, point to a higher power to fix it and step out of the way.

If you compliment people on things they do well, they will go out and do more things well.

That written, what can I find to compliment you about today?

You were mature enough to realize that people need to voice their opinions and be heard and that closing a thread because you were angry wasn't in the best interests of this forum.

I'm sure that you will continue to do your best so more members can come up with positive things to say.

A toast to your success,

Ruby

I did not start this thread for compliments---I would love to see positive things posted about other things ---like hey the world looks like a brighter place today

In most of the forums I have seen nothing but negitive comments---

As far as defending Tiger ---no I do not always agree with him---and if you look in the posts about the ads you will see I did not like them either---but yes I try to look beyond my opinions and try to understand why things must be.

And as far as endearing myself to the members ---kind of looks like they are not trying to endear themselves to me---I tried to help someone in a situation I knew nothing about---then got put in the middle of a situation that could have been handled with PMs or email.

As you see in the thread I at no time mentioned the name of the person I was trying to help---I considered that email private and between the member and myself---too bad others did not consider it private. And yes it does make me leary of helping anyone else---I just made that plain as day

If any of you have a question or complaint about me ---I answer all PMs and Emails---I am not like admins or Mods that came before me ---I hold no grudges---I talk plain---What you PM me or email me about is kept in confidence---but I expect the same respect

That being said not all of you will like me or my ways---and I will not like all of you ---but I treat everyone the same ---

I am human and have a temper like the rest of you ---you will see that yes I did close a thread ---but only until I could calm myself before I said things that had no place on the board

I admited it and reopened the thread

Sunshine
12-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Peace to all. And bsdm to all who want it! No scrapping!