PDA

View Full Version : Role Play Sub Forum

Rabbit1
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
I have recieved a suggestion that some members would like to see a Role Play Sub Forum----so just to see how popular this idea is I am going to let all members vote on it ---It will be a simple yes or no vote---you may reply to the thread with your reasons on why / why not ---we should have one---I will run the poll for 15 days and let you decide if you want one or not---

Rabbit1
12-13-2005, 03:56 PM
hummmm only 9 people took the time to vote on this ---no on must want to participate in such a subforum

Bigred
12-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I think it is a great Idea ---could save pms and emails

learningtopleez
12-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Sorry rabbit1...I have been a busy gal as of late with the holidays approaching and finishing up my semester at school...but I have voted now...and I think it would be a very fun forum! 'Specially for us single subbies! ;)

Mad Lews
12-20-2005, 03:03 AM
Sorry rabbit1...I have been a busy gal as of late with the holidays approaching and finishing up my semester at school...but I have voted now...and I think it would be a very fun forum! 'Specially for us single subbies! ;)

Hey if we get to play with LTP it'll be great.:)
A guy can dream ya know...

luv ya
Mad

learningtopleez
12-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Awwwww, thanks Mad Lews darlin'! And I would play with you anyday!! :)

Nikita
12-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Learningtopleez said
Awwwww, thanks Mad Lews darlin'! And I would play with you anyday!!

I know it's your birthday,:rolleyes: LTP, but...move over darling...:D

Nik

Rabbit1
12-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Hope there is room for a furry rabbit in there

learningtopleez
12-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Sorry Nikita...was I being a tad bit selfish on my birthday?? :rolleyes: But if this means I get to play with you too...and now the furry rabbit as well....all I can say is wooooohooo! :D

Nikita
12-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Sorry Nikita...was I being a tad bit selfish on my birthday?? :rolleyes: But if this means I get to play with you too...and now the furry rabbit as well....all I can say is wooooohooo! :D

:D :D WooooHoooo, indeed! :D :D

We have a couple of pussies to play with, but, what will we do with furry wabbit? Do you wanna bring the whip or wear the tights?

Rabbit1
12-21-2005, 09:33 AM
:D :D WooooHoooo, indeed! :D :D

We have a couple of pussies to play with, but, what will we do with furry wabbit? Do you wanna bring the whip or wear the tights?

Just be careful with the spurs--Please:p

pejanon
12-21-2005, 09:39 AM
heyyyy

what's this!

You three having fun - unsupervised.;)

THAT will not do!

may i join?:)

Wolf

Rabbit1
12-21-2005, 11:14 AM
heyyyy

what's this!

You three having fun - unsupervised.;)

THAT will not do!

may i join?:)

Wolf

Must be a volunteer for the spurs--- the more the merrier--lol

Katmandu
12-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Right, OK. Soooo....is THIS the official thread? Or are we going to open a new Catagory spot? Being a sub, though, can my fantasy be the one wearing the spurs from time to time? I have a beautiful silver set left from my show-horse riding days in New Mexico! ;)

Nikita
12-23-2005, 08:35 AM
Hmmm, we are going to need a few more toys here.:rolleyes: Who's bringing the black shiny strap on? Cuffs? Rope for shibari? Any more toy suggestions? Guys, you can jump in anytime...that's what the strap on is for...:D

Rabbit1
12-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Right, OK. Soooo....is THIS the official thread? Or are we going to open a new Catagory spot? Being a sub, though, can my fantasy be the one wearing the spurs from time to time? I have a beautiful silver set left from my show-horse riding days in New Mexico! ;)

If the vote keeps going the way it is going --there will be a subforum ---so you can open as many threads as you desire---and play with as many members as you want----It will be official on Dec. 27th ---and as soon as the poll closes if the vote is the way it is going now ---I will create the New Sub forum

orchidsoul
12-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Hmmm, we are going to need a few more toys here.:rolleyes: Who's bringing the black shiny strap on? Cuffs? Rope for shibari?

I will I will :D

Only because I wouldn't want you missing out on anything, of course.

Katmandu
12-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Three cheers for OS!

Or, erm, is that 3 whacks????

:D

Rabbit1
12-24-2005, 08:07 AM
and with my fine collection of birch canes---floggers and bull whips--our toy chest will be full

Katmandu
12-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Speaking of canes, I have some friends coming over from Europe in a few months, and am on a mission to aquire a toy chest for them.

First on the list is a cane. Where the Hell does one find honest-to-god canes? All i can find are the heavy wood/ metal ones people need for walking.

Personally, we use bamboo poles, but they don't like bamboo. Any suggstions?

Rabbit1
12-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Speaking of canes, I have some friends coming over from Europe in a few months, and am on a mission to aquire a toy chest for them.

First on the list is a cane. Where the Hell does one find honest-to-god canes? All i can find are the heavy wood/ metal ones people need for walking.

Personally, we use bamboo poles, but they don't like bamboo. Any suggstions?

I got mine in London---where caning is not a lost art---Mine are made of birch and are of the finest quality. Bamboo tends to leave nasty bruises due to the knots or knuckles on the wood. Walking canes are too heave for a good caning. Caning should leave red stripes on the bum not bruises or serious damage.

Mad Lews
12-26-2005, 05:20 PM

Now let's see if I have this right....
A Kat in a cat suit wearing silver spurs riding roughshod over two pussys who are busy strokin a furry rabbit whilst Pej supervises.
Nicky!
Weres my hairbrush?
can contribute a few old crops from my sub riding days...

Mad

Rabbit1
12-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Now let's see if I have this right....
A Kat in a cat suit wearing silver spurs riding roughshod over two pussys who are busy strokin a furry rabbit whilst Pej supervises.
Nicky!
Weres my hairbrush?
can contribute a few old crops from my sub riding days...

Mad

Now we have Mad --urging us all on with his riding crops---lol

The new subforum will be put up today :D

Masters_lilone
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
i think a rp sub fourm would be a good idea..... sits here and thinks of all the fun i can have in a rp fourm