PDA

View Full Version : hogties and gags

bdsm4lyf3
12-14-2005, 02:08 AM
I have 2 perticular fantasies...

My first fantasy is i go to my freinds house (shes a girl who told me she is submissive :D ), when i go through the door we talk for a while and i bring up the subject of bondage. When we agree on whats gonna happen, i grab anything that can be tied in a not and begin to hogtie her. after im done with the hogtie I grab a cloth or a piece of duct tape (whichever is avalibe) and put it over her mouth so she cant speak. Then i began to feel her brests and play around with her. After im dont playing with her i grab my camera, takes pictures of her bound body and eventully leave her to struggle on her bed for as long as i fell like it ;) .

My second fantasy is of a girl that is a total bitch and 2 faced to everyone but extreamly hot. shes 18, around 5'4" tall, around 110 pounds (maybe a little less, or more, not sure) she has long brunette hair with blond streaks in it that goes about 4 inches past her neck, she likes to show off her body as much as possible, more casual clothes, not to sluty (belly shirts, short skirts or really tight jeans, sandles or small heels, sometimes she doest wear a braw, sometimes she does). Well, anyway on with the the story. The fantasy takes place while she is getting out of school, my freind and me borrwed his dads big white van and bought some black ski masks to hide our faces, while she is walking home down her quiet, very sucluded street, we come up behind her with the van and i jump out and grab her and cover her mouth with my hand, i drag her in the van and my freinds ready with a big role of duct tape. I hold her hands behind her back while my freind wraps her hands a wrists real tight with duct tape, then he goes to her feet and removes her socks and shoes and binds her feet and ankels very tight. As soon as that is done i grab her dirty sock and stuff it in her mouth and wrap duct tape around her head and mouth 2 times, finally i put a large white cloth over her eyes so she cant what is going on or where we are. She is finally helpless and at the mercy of me and my freind. When my freind returns to the drivers seat and me to the passenger seat, i grab my cell phone and call her ex boyfriend (who i know very well) and tell him we have a present for him and to meet us in a secure location. after about 30 minutes of driving we end up at a small abanneded house in the woods where no one can see us. we open the back doors of the van to pick her up and take her inside. we lay her on the cold, damp floor and watch her stuggle to get free while we wait for her ex. after about 20 min and no ex bf, i decied that im gonna have a little fun before he arrives, i grab an old lawn chair that is in the backyard of the house. i pick it up and set her in front of her beatiful bound body. i pick her up and set her in it and grab a piece of white rope and begin to wrap it around her wrists and go under the chair and wrap it around her gorgeous ankles and feet. By that time her ex has arrived at the front door of the abanded building. He calmy says "so what is my present" with a big grin on his face. i step to the side and let him see his ex gf's gorgeous body bound and gagged. While were all laughing she begins to moan and try to yell(kinda hard with an old sock in your mouth and duct tape wrapped around ur head twice, wouldnt u think :D) We all walk over to her and debate on what to do with her next. I get the idea of stripping her naked and playing with her great breasts and play with her puccy and clit. I grab my knife and begin to cut all her clothes off her body. when i am finshed i untie the ropes the bind her to the chair and lay her on the floor. as soon as she is on the floor, i take the same white rope and hogtie her, at this point she is completey helpless and seems very fearful of what is about to happen. I slowy stroke her hair an make my way down to her breats and began to feel them and squeeze them. She lets out a moan. then her ex beings to finger her puccy and clit. My freind decides he wants in on the action and starts to stroke her hair and makes his way down to the brests were i am at the moment, i decied to take the left brest and he takes the right one. Now she is being complety humilated and played with all over her beatiful young body. The sun is falling below the herizon and we decied to leave, i tighten her binds and take a few pictures before we leave the her hogtied, blindfolded and gagged in the abanded building. I walk over to her and whisper in her ear..."Well see you saturday morning...my gorgeous pet" and slowy walk out the door leaving her lusus body on the floor as she struggles to get free and tries to scream for help. We shure showed her :p .

strapmeup
12-14-2005, 07:12 AM
I like that...cool fantasy!

bdsm4lyf3
12-14-2005, 06:10 PM
ty :)