PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Rabbit

shdowrnnr
12-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the story update Rabbit. I'm glad to see that they are coming regularly now. Things are really starting to look up.

Rabbit1
12-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the story update Rabbit. I'm glad to see that they are coming regularly now. Things are really starting to look up.

thanks ---things will get better---as I get used to this system and we get used to each other

Chuckdom19
02-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks for your efforts, Rabbit1! Excellent improvement, and much appreciated.

Rabbit1
02-08-2006, 06:34 AM
Thanks for your efforts, Rabbit1! Excellent improvement, and much appreciated.

thanks ---I have been getting mixed reviews about this ---some think I should not publish all the stories submitted ---but I just can not bring myself to be a censor above the rules set forth by the owner and that is about the under the age of 13 content---all else I feel you all have a right to see, even if it is not the best literary work ---has great spelling errors --it is not my place to decide what you should see or what should be published ---

and so far the majority of you seem to feel the same way ---only a few are calling for me to not publish stories that do not meet certain standards.

Dick the Slaver
02-14-2006, 05:12 PM
You are doing an excellent job Rabbit. It is nice to see the system running like it is suppose to.:ty

Rabbit1
02-14-2006, 05:32 PM
You are doing an excellent job Rabbit. It is nice to see the system running like it is suppose to.:ty

Thanks Dick ---a few kind word go a long way ---when that is your only reward for a lot of hard work.

:ty :ra