View Full Version : The Contest Begins

Rabbit1
12-21-2005, 02:34 PM
The suggested Themes for the contests were

Ringing in the new year

On a cold winter's night

Decking the halls

Worlds most wretched hangover

Ultra-conservative is forced to become part of a BDSM scene and ultimately can't get enough.

so let us start with "Ringing in the New Year"

Rules of the contes are simple

1. No subjects in the story under 13 years of age
2. Site will retain non exclusive Posting rights to the story
3. Story Must be posted in this forum no later than Jan. 5, 2006
4. Winner will be chosen by a Poll where all members can vote

any questions please PM or email them to me

Have fun and I hope we get some good stories

Rabbit1

Nikita
12-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Rabbit1,

I originally posted the story here, but I found the link. You may want to post the link here for the submissions thread.

Nikita

Here it is again:

Christmas with Mistress © 2005 by Nikita

It was very cold and the air smelled like cinnamon and snow. In the darkened room, the fireplace crackled and warmed the room like a furnace. Hot cocoa with swirls of steam waited on the side table, adding to the holiday ambiance. The wing chair in the corner was occupied by a naked man bent over the back of the chair. His exposed bum is an offering for his mistress.

Her servant had arranged him with his feet bound to the chair legs and hands cuffed behind his back. A thin red ribbon was tied around his neck and threaded under his ponytail. As Game Boy's eyes watered, goosebumps textured his skin in anticipation.

The musical sounds of "Tubular Bells" playing in the background added to the intensity of play. The toys in the tray, just beyond his view, were displayed like surgeons instruments. The swish of her silk robe and the tapping of her heels announced her arrival. Her petite shadow loomed large on the wall in front of him.

As her hot breath grazed his ear, she said, "Good evening GB."

"Good evening mistress," he croaked.

Oh, how he ached to see how she was dressed. All he could see from the corner of his eyes, were her red satin slippers.

"Let me check your bindings."

Under her red silk robe, Mistress wore a black lace corset and matching g-string. She ran her long red fingernails along his wrists and then down to the ropes that held his muscled legs to the chair. His mind couldn't focus on anything but sensation. The graceful but strong hand reared back and connected sharply with a hard slap to his buttocks. Mistress continued the rhythmic pace. The spanks were not gentle. When she stopped, he was shaking.

"How many?" she demanded.

He couldn't answer.

She smiled and reached between his furry cheeks to fondle his balls and check for hardness. He was rock hard. Game Boy had trained for hours, days, and weeks to cum on her command. He was a good slave.

"Tell me!"

The servant behind the door listened with envy. Mistress, aware of his presence, made use of him.

"Twenty, Mistress," whispered Game Boy, slightly out of breath.

"Are you sure?" she pushed.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are right." she said with some disappointment in her voice.

"Hand me the crop." she said to the servant, making a mental note to reward his obedience later.

"I will need it for the "Don't Move game," she said as she paced back and forth, testing the crop on the palm of her hand.

The servant looked at her, anticipating the next move. She nodded toward the cold tube of Anal Lube. With a huge grin on his face, he slathered it on the exposed wrinkled asshole.

Game Boy shuddered.

The weathered, well oiled crop connected with his back and he bit back a yell.

"I told you not to move!" she scolded.

Rabbit1
12-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Rabbit1,

I originally posted the story here, but I found the link. You may want to post the link here for the submissions thread.

Nikita

There is no submissions thread --just post the story in the contest sub forum

Rabbit1

sm4hg
12-29-2005, 03:37 AM
Well, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my remarks, but I think it fits here best because I don't want to disturb the story thread.

Are there any rules about the length of a story?

I read Rabbit's story and was quite annoyed by the "break-ups" due to the restrictions of the posting area.

Any story that is longer than Rabbit's I wouldn't read just because it's too annoying. Is there any possibility to post the contest entries as whole?

I'd like to download the stories, print them out and read them offline, as I usualy do. It's not only more comfortable, it saves some money (for some of us) and I guess the stories can be compared better.

Just some thoughts.:o

Rabbit1
12-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Well, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my remarks, but I think it fits here best because I don't want to disturb the story thread.

Are there any rules about the length of a story?

I read Rabbit's story and was quite annoyed by the "break-ups" due to the restrictions of the posting area.

Any story that is longer than Rabbit's I wouldn't read just because it's too annoying. Is there any possibility to post the contest entries as whole?

I'd like to download the stories, print them out and read them offline, as I usualy do. It's not only more comfortable, it saves some money (for some of us) and I guess the stories can be compared better.

Just some thoughts.:o

If you noticed I posted my story as a doc file ---then recieved a complaint about it so I copy and pasted it for those who did not wish to download it ---you can do it either way or both ways ---there is no word restriction