PDA

View Full Version : GF deflowered while I am forced to watch

hongcouver12
12-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Right now I have a new GF. Shes young, gorgeous & most importantly STILL A VIRGIN!!!

As much as I would LOVE to be the first, I still have this thrill over the idea of being with her one night, closing in on the task, getting her partially or fully naked, then suddenly there is a sound outside, I got check it out & am incapacitated.

I come to to find out two (or more) me have tied me up in the bedroom & are robbing us, but one they found my sweet juicy GF they get sidetracked, and decide to have their way with her, They are cruel & abusive & of course each & everyone of them fucks her in each hole.

All the while I am forced to sit there & take it all in, but I am excited by it & find it thrilling while my loving GF is violated & humiliated & forced to tell them how much she enjoys it.

I am SURE this is a repetitive theme here, but I wanted to voice my OWN topic on it. especially with my GF still being a virgin.

Sigh, How I wish it could happen now.

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Yes, it's a hot fantasy and you wish it could happen but what about her?

Does she want her very first time to be that way? What is her fantasy that she would really want to happen in RL for her first time? Can you make it come true?

Fury

Atropos
03-12-2006, 12:18 PM
If my own experience is any indication.... before I had my first sexual experience, my fantasies were VERY unsophisticated. It wasn't until I'd fooled around with a girl for the first time, got a sense of how things worked, felt, etc., that I started to come up with more elaborate scenarios.... I could imagine, for want of a better term, set-ups (the environment we would be in, etc.), but couldn't really picture the acts themselves.

FurryFury
03-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Okay, and your relevant point to this thread is what because, sorry, I don't get it from what you've posted so far.

My earliest fantasies were very much like real sex. I guess I had an intuitive idea of how that would feel. Of course my earliest fantasies were of a gang rape but that doesn't mean I wanted it to happen in RL for my first time.

Fury