PDA

View Full Version : In a fantasy world, how far would you go?

Bruce46
12-22-2005, 08:49 AM
This question if primarily for sub females. In a fantasy world how far would you go? Cutting, saline injections, needle play, tit torture, etc. Is it appropriate for your master to leave marks such as bruises, scars, hickies?
Although I'm not an active participant in bd/sm, the life style intrigues me. My main reason for asking these questions is to enable me to write stories that contain elements of the life style in a realistic light. Thanks for your responses.

Ruby
12-23-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi Bruce46,

For ideas about different types of play, you might want to check out one of the many sub/dom activity checklists available.

They are often used for negotiating what type of play will or won't happen.

My fantasy limits are much higher than my real life limits. For example, in real life, T, Nat and I strive to leave no marks after any type of play session. That limits our activities, dramatically.

Who's next?

Rabbit1
12-23-2005, 09:23 AM
I agree with Ruby as our Fantasy limits tend to be much higher than those of real life---and no marks is a good real life limit---

Rob'sGurl
01-19-2006, 02:29 AM
I agree with Ruby as our Fantasy limits tend to be much higher than those of real life---and no marks is a good real life limit---

I'm pretty much with this as well. As much as I'd like to imagine otherwise, realistically you can't go into school/work the next day with a whole bunch of bruise on ya now can you? Not to mention if it gets too intense and too much with the pain and bruising I will start to enjoy it much less, and it will start to feel more like punishment than pleasure. At least, to me.

slaveinge
01-24-2006, 07:20 AM
I`m a masochistic slave so I have other limits as submissive people. I understand if the most submissive say: no marks, scars , bruises and so on, please. I have lived as slave a very long time and I have scars and marks. Always I have signed a slavecontract - such a contract has comprised all rules and limits (many rules and general limits only. For example: no children or minors, no blasphemie, no animals, no shit and puke, no drugs and so on). It was impossible to change such a contract on my part after my sign. Both parts have been able to change the contract only. With my sign I was owned and nobody has ever asked me: do you have limits slave ?

Ruby
01-24-2006, 03:49 PM
It was impossible to change such a contract on my part after my sign. Both parts have been able to change the contract only. With my sign I was owned and nobody has ever asked me: do you have limits slave ?

Side note: IMO, unless you are living in a country where actual slavery is legal, than the contract is merely a piece of paper you are using to negotiate with your "owner". Please do not think your limits aren't important, because they are. If you have an owner that doesn't believe this is to be true, then it's time to find another owner.

---

Back on topic, the original question for submissive/slaves was: "In a fantasy world how far would you go?"

So, let's help this writer out and give some answers.

My fantasy characters often leave bite marks, hickeys, play extremely rough - more "risk aware kink" than "safe, sane and consensual" - and they have a great time doing so.

The beauty of fantasy is that you can take your characters much farther than most of us would want to go in real life.
However, there are many who enjoy wearing the marks of their sessions and those who ask for or are proud to wear permanent marks.

If the submissive is out and about in the working world, picking up children from school, socializing often, then many choose to wear their harsher marks in places that wouldn't be revealed by everyday clothing.

The reality is that when and if we choose to wear these marks, society as a whole may not appreciate them the way we do and visitng a doctor can prove to be an embarassing experience.

If you want to see how far people will go in real life for consensual videos, you may want to check out some of the sites run by the folks at www.hogtied.com

Take a look at their model release form at the bottom, it's very enlightening.
http://www.cybernetentertainment.com/php/modelt/?action=show&view=4

As are the rights of the model:
http://www.cybernetentertainment.com/modelrights.php

Who's next?

fiftythousand_x
04-14-2006, 10:07 PM
in a fantasy world??? in a fantasy world i would wish to be completely restrained, stripped to the waist then flogged mercilessly, to the point that my entire back was gushing with blood and i would pass out from the loss of blood...but for obvious reasons thats never going to happen in reality (totally unsafe starters!!!)...was that the kind of thing you were looking for???

i do have other fantasies at other times, but thats the one that popped into my head right now...

and i think preferences about marks after a session are a matter of personal opinion...i know i love having marks (bruises etc.) as a reminder of what we've done...especially bruises that i can still feel for days afterwards...

orchid
04-17-2006, 09:29 AM
in a fantasy world, i would be more willing to explore anything. i think that it is an excellent way to open yourself to things you may not be so willing to try in real life otherwise. for example, we have not done any water play in real life but if i was involved in a fantasy about it and found that i was really turned on by it, i might be prone to ask my Master if it is something we can try.

tazkill
04-17-2006, 10:26 AM
personally i'm needle phobic so no excitment there! but in my fanatasies everything is about my master's pleasure so generally it would be as far as i was willing to go in that moment, its like the saying goes "don't knock it till you try it"

Ozme52
04-17-2006, 02:21 PM
I guess I would go as far online as the fantasy requires.... BUT, I'm not into knife play, for example, so I'd be very unlikely to do it online... cuz... there's no thrill in it for me.

So that pretty much says, I'd go no further online than I would in real life.

How's that for a circular arguement?

wingsofanangel
06-05-2006, 09:08 AM
IF I choose to RP with a Dominant then my goal is to make it as real as possible, but def. give in and please as much as I can. The ultimate goal is to become excited/get off, right? Being a submissive, I enjoy pleasing Men/Dominants. Whether they be my R/L or O/L Dom or just one I am playing with, my goal is the same. Respect them and do what I can to comply.

So, I tend to go very very far in Fantasy.. I can't put my finger on anything that I've ever flat out said no to.

In RL I have a rule. I will try nearly anything once... and always with a new person. Things can change and thing can be better/worse with a different Dominant. I am fairly certain that I am not into touching/smelling/eating poo.
I don't like the idea of being cut with Knives... or being choked. Basically everything else.. I am game for.

-shrug- Youv'e got to be very open minded as a sub. you never know what you might love until you try it. If you and your Dom have very open and clear communication then he will know your limits by your body language and will not push further than he KNOWS you can go. Trust in your Dom, thats the key.

Anya

_ID_
06-05-2006, 01:26 PM
This is a very interesting topic for me to come across, both as a real time Dom with a real time slave, and as someone that enjoys the fantasy of erotica and what possibilities exist in role play. In a role play sense, I am open to anything, except homosexuality, as that is not something I am wanting to explore mentally or otherwise. Role play is there to allow the mind to explore, and I am open to allowing my mind to explore all angles of something.

As wings has stated, don't knock something until you try it. I have always had a huge fascination with knives and breath play, and so for a very long time I have read about all the safety concerns with both, as well as some of the very good erotica that is there. I will elaborate on both here, just for your education.

There are elements of risk in all of the activities we do, that is why there are safety concerns in all the activities we do, and as responsible submissives and Dominants, we should know those issues, so that we know if something wrong is about to occur, or has occurred. This goes for even the most mild flogging to the most extreme such as scarification.

With knife play there are three types of knives to consider, there is the small single sided buck knife, the medium size steak knife, and then you move into the fantasy knives that have a dual edge as well as a sheath and so forth. I use a double edge dagger that has a blade about 9 inches in length. When doing this you must have the complete and total trust of the submissive, if you don't have this level of trust, you don't play. You use only the weight of the knife to press on the skin, never more than that, doing so you risk further damage that intended. There are exceptions to this second rule. If you lay the knife flat, and pull the knife towards you, so the tip leaves a scratch trail, rather than forward and digging, you can use your index finger to vary the pressure. The allure of this activity for the Dom is of course having the total trust of the submissive in his/her hands. The allure for the submissive is the risk she/he is taking by letting this person lay a potentially deathly knife on their body.

The activity of breath play (choking) also very risky also involves the immense amount of trust the submissive must put in the Dominants abilities to a) not kill her/him and b)revive her/him should something tragic occur. Thus the attraction it holds. In breath play you must be cautious of the airway, as if you apply pressure incorrectly you can cause very permanent damage to the airway and voice box. When applying pressure you use the area of your hand that is between your index finger and thumb, this is a soft fleshy area and will not easily damage the neck, this method also allows the person doing the control to press on the arteries leading to the brain, thus cutting off oxygen to the brain, and causing blackout quicker than if just removing the ability to breathe.

I must advise though, that you shouldn't ever try these as two new people to the activities, one or the other should have experience with them. That or have an experienced person in the room during the event, to guide the Dom to prevent a very unfortunate thing from happening.

V/R
ID

her_Joe
06-05-2006, 01:34 PM
This is addressed mostly to the original poster, who has given no sign of still tending to this thread, but it really is interesting.

Like the others who have posted, when I'm writing my fantasies know bounds only limited by how much I can get away with and still be believable.

In R/L it is different, of course, because there are a lot more factors.

Should it be a separate thread, or is anyone interested in the role fantasy plays in R/L to make a successful scene? Or a successful D/s life, even?

My first reaction is that fantasy is a powerful force in inspiring the sort of creativity my gurl enjoys: the surprises in a scene, or event the nature or the timing of the scene itself.

I'll go out on a limb here -- I wonder if it is possible to be a good dominant/top without using imagination to keep a submissive/bottom eager for what lies ahead, and anxious about "what's s/he going to do next"?

Just a thought. Thanks for the thread.

hJ

arwcuw
06-09-2006, 02:09 PM
In fantasies (definately not real life), I love to imagine being branded, or tattooed all over my body. That definatly violates the "no marks" rule.

Ozme52
06-10-2006, 12:31 AM
In fantasies (definately not real life), I love to imagine being branded, or tattooed all over my body. That definatly violates the "no marks" rule.

...so maybe using henna would make a real life scene nearly as exciting as a permanent tattoo... good for a couple of days...

and there are some skin dyes that can be stenciled on... which will last for a bit longer or until you take a hard scrubbing.

her_Joe
06-10-2006, 11:10 AM

Yes, it does. But have you ever left the no-smear, hard-to-remove lipstick anywhere near the bed? That can be fun. And do you like "welts"? They fade, depending on your skin, in somewhere between an hour and a day and also offer a constant "reminder" of your fun.

hJ

playme
06-17-2006, 09:05 AM
....I love ... being branded...

Since even the memory triggers my whole being to be filled with overwhelming exhileration of an utmost level of intensity, all I can offer to say is that I have been branded and I love the brands that I have.
Not that it's game to everyone but, at least in my case, fi you love the fantasy of it -- in reality it's one of those things that will take you over the edge, over the top, literally take your breath away and somewhat seems what an out of body experience must be. I lack the words to explain it all any clearer because I have not found any one or combo of any words that comes remotely close to describing an experience which to I can only offer my personal feelings about how I felt about, throughout and to this day still feel about the "rush" of the whole experience.
As to the matter of the permanent mark issue -- mine are not located in areas on my body that others see so having them makes no difference as to any public acceptance variable in the mix of it. My physicians are quite aware of my lifestyle.
Dare may I say if after you've stated your case history and clued them in on the intriques of your individual circumstance - if your Dr. can't take a professional standpoint about things like this you need to seek another professional who will view these matters with all due respect and uphold your rights to being treated to all letters of guidence of all professional curtesies you, their patient, have full right and equal entitled to receive.
Amen and now moving on to answer the question --- the limits I have in place in real life that I would lift if this were only fantasy -- I doubt if m thoughts would change any so I'd have to answer that I'd uphold my "values" and not allow even a fantasy glimps into what doing any of the things I consider to be too "taboo" for my moral fiber to allow me to be party to.

poetic_justice
07-29-2006, 07:29 PM
I go as far in reality as I have been known to do in fantasy, and it is not unusual for my Master and I to use dangerous elements such as breath play and knives in the bedroom. I trust him enough to let him do these things to me.

He normally uses his belt during breath play, holding it over my throat on the bed or linking it around my neck gently while we're fucking, its incredibly sensual and I know he will not hurt me.

Marks are slightly different, but not so much. I have no problem with wearing the marks of a good whipping or spanking, and my nipples have been known to bleed from the intense pain/pleasure he puts me through. Hickey's, bruises, cuts and welts have all marred my pale skin at some point. He pushes my limits, yet is always careful of me. :)

Misato36
09-05-2006, 12:12 AM
In my fantasy world there would no limits. Anything and everything done would be completed in order to please my master. In my fantasy I am capable of pleasing him or her in any way possible. It isn't realistic but an ideal fantasy for me. It would be my wish to obey every command; even those that are not within my reach at the moment.

BrightFyrefly
10-04-2008, 09:07 AM
This question if primarily for sub females. In a fantasy world how far would you go? Cutting, saline injections, needle play, tit torture, etc. Is it appropriate for your master to leave marks such as bruises, scars, hickies?
Although I'm not an active participant in bd/sm, the life style intrigues me. My main reason for asking these questions is to enable me to write stories that contain elements of the life style in a realistic light. Thanks for your responses.

A good Master will know what your limits are as far as pain, and in play will push you to see if you can handle a little bit more. Marks are fine as long as you either don't have work, or leave them in places when it isn't an issue. Some people have mental issues concerning things like needles, and it is important for your Master to know that, but I know I trust my Master to take care of me.

shyslut
10-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Thinks ill do is bruising, needle pay, tit torture, caning, hard flogging leaving bruises. I LOVE hickies. Things I fantasize about but will not do is urine play, beast, multiple men.

leah06
10-06-2008, 08:55 AM
I like marks, they're a nice reminder. Temporary marks, not permanent ones, and well hidden. How far would I go in fantasy? Breath play.

subserviant
10-06-2008, 09:25 AM
I dont mind bruising or welts as long as there on my ass or thighs. I think with the right domme i would consent to being branded in fact i know I would . I engage in piss play in r/l .I will do most anything in r/p fantasys with the only limits being minors or being punched in the face ,it may seem silly as its r/p but I cant get into the punching as its not erotic

icey
10-06-2008, 11:39 AM
we like to go as extreme as possible the only limits i have are scat electric and beastiality otherwise we go as extreme as i can take and slightly over, each time pushing a little more..my ideal ''extreme'' would be at least until losing concious however thats something we're ever likely to do in practice lol...in my fantasys my extreme is being whipped to death with whips with shards of rusty metal, glass, throat cutting all manner of things involving lots of blood,stretching,burning, very large sharp insertable objects and extremely extreme floggings amongst other things.

but before anyone asks NOOO im not into snuff, i once watched a movie of that genre unintionally and more than a little naively when i was young and it did nothing for me other than give me nightmares and make me ill.

SubmissiveDoll
10-06-2008, 12:32 PM
My limits R/L tend to stop with marks in visible places. Summer is more difficult since I tend to wear tank tops and such. But, winter, and in the cold it's almost fair game because I'm much more covered up day to day. I love marks, I love edge play, breath play, wax, bondage... this could go on for a while.

Guest110808
10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Fantasy is just that so limits really don't come into play when one is safe at home pounding the key board in play... as for Real Time, i trust my Master for i am HIS property which i know HE treasures and will not damage. As for marks (myself) i do enjoy some marks for it gently reminds me of the prior situation.