PDA

View Full Version : Masters Please introduce yourselves here

Rabbit1
12-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi I am Rabbit1---and I am a Master---trained many subs and will try to answer any questions you have for me.

DeDomMaster
01-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Introduction: I'm a 25 year-old straight male dominant living on the West Coast of the USA. I've been lurking in the Library since at least 2000. A few months back I started talking with a woman who was a "sassy sub" as she put it, and had spent a great deal of time thinking about dominance and submission and sadism and masochism and things of that nature. And I never did. Sure I had deep dark secret fantasies (okay, they're really somewhat vanilla), and I acted out some of my desires with willing partners, yet nothing ever made me stop and think about that aspect of myself. So I decided to commit and become a member of the community & learn from ya'll. :D

Recent History: My last 'serious' relationship imploded quite spectacularly four or five years back, in part because I wasn't truly comfortable with my need to dominate. Since then I've been living the life of a bachelor and quite enjoying it. I was a pariah as a lad; it shocked and amazed me that a woman -- any woman -- would want me. After I'd sprouted and filled out, I discovered that I was what the vanilla world would term 'a catch'. Yet such a world holds little attraction for me. Having had revenge sex with a very silly number of women, including some light to moderate BDSM, it was pointed out in the Spring of last year that I was just possibly a sex addict. :rolleyes:

Well, we couldn't have that! To give up such control over oneself to an all-consuming addiction? The very notion was and is abhorrent. So I went cold turkey and have been celibate for roughly 9 months. It was of course hard at first; my first reaction when bored was to go get laid. Sometimes I'd find myself in my car en route to a meat market (read: location wherein women go to be picked up, generally a bar), or discover myself picking up women at the local college or in the supermarket. I'd flirt with a female for awhile, then discard her before anything happens, because that's not what I truly wanted. :(

Awakening: Before I started my quest for sex, I was uncomfortable with my sexuality and that of others. I felt my needs and desires were somehow wrong or inappropriate, because I was raised in a very vanilla world. The first time I spanked a girl I was 18 -- and it was magical. After that, there was no turning back. I am not an 'ass man'. Yet now the second thing I check out on a woman is her bottom; wondering how it would look when bright red; how she would feel when bent across my lap; how her cries and moans would sound in my ears. ;whip

Interests: Far more important than physical dominance is mental domination, IMO. Given my physical characteristics and training, it's quite easy to control a woman. That presents no challenge. But to mentally spar with a woman; to have her submit without your ever laying a finger on her? Ah, now there's a special task. And rewarding in it's own right, for submission is a gift to be treasured. The look in a sub's eye after she's taken her punishment for misbehaviour -- or when she's performed a task to the best of her ability and you praise her and reward her -- that's what really gets me going. For me, pain, pleasure, the whip, the crop, a gentle hand, a kind word, a stern glare or a tender kiss -- these are all tools to accomplish the task at hand.

I don't understand sadism; so I won't be able to help you there.

Bondage? Ah, but that's a game you play with someone you trust. Regrettably, my awakening came about after my last relationship ended, so I am unfortunately no expert there. I've owned handcuffs since I was 19, and used them on a number of women, yet only in a playful manner. Rope work is fascinating from an asthetic standpoint, yet for me to devote myself to it would require the sub to be truly needing it. Leather? Laytex? These options intrigue me, though I don't understand why. Strictly a novice here, I'm afraid.

Submission? Not from me, thanks. Yet I crave it from others, particularly women.

Relationships: In the fullness of time I expect to find a playmate, a sub, or a slave who I just might happen to come to love. I crave the special bond that develops between a Master and His Slave or a Sub and her Sir...yet am I ready for such a step? 'Tis a huge committment, not to be undertaken lightly. If I meet a special woman, then so be it. For now I am content to learn and grow as a master and explore BDSM with your aid.

I look forward to getting to know you, and welcome any aid, advice, or questions you may have. Feel free to contact me via PM about just about anything.

Warmest Regards,

DeDomMaster

fantazmaster
01-08-2006, 10:50 AM
My name is Fantazmaster and I am a Male Dominant.One thing I discovered over the years that many have ideas for a fantasy or story in mind that is not complete.Collaboration via e-mail and chat,I am often able to develop these partial ideas into a more complete form.Many of these custom works are kept confidential by request,which of course I honor by not publishing them.I have been fortunate to have two femsubs grant me permission to publish two such stories here on the site,which are examples of this type work.The first is "Karmals Saga",which reflects the femsub's desire to be put into some extremely harsh settings and conditions.The second,"A Flat Surprise" was written for a femsub who had a consuming desire for adrenalin provoked by the shock of surprise and fear of the unknown.
Both of these stories involved a lot of correspondence back and forth and eventually and sadly both stories froze when I ceased to receive input from the subjects of the stories.

Certainly if any of you have such ideas you wish developed,I invite your inquiry.Here are the links to these two stories should any care to peruse them:
"Karmals Saga"
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3688

"A Flat Surprise"
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3725

, "
Hi I am Rabbit1---and I am a Master---trained many subs and will try to answer any questions you have for me.

Barton
01-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Hello! My name is Barton. I am a male dom and sadist. My slave is the very lovely Katmandu who is also my wonderfull wife. I have been involved in BDSM for a few years. I like to incorporate pain into most of my scenes as it pleases me to do so. I would say that I have a fair ammount of pratical experience in real life, my slave and I strive to practice BDSM 24/7. We have tried the standard things like ropes and candles, but also like to play with whips, floggers, needles and have had fun with edge play. Since I am also one of the founding members and help administer the BDSM Academy I also have a fair ammount of experience in online BDSM.

If anyone should have any questions for me please ask. I check things every few days and would be glad to answer or comment on anything asked.

Aesop
01-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey folks, Aesop here! I'm male and dominant and have a problem taking anything too seriously. Probably because of that I seem a lot sillier than most of the other dominants 'round here - but rest assured I have my tall, dark, and whip-happy side. ;)

I've been involved with bdsm in some form or another for about a dozen years. I've married my submissive and we live with our three kids. I have a wide variety of bdsm interests and have developed a host of skills to keep my wife and I happy. Anyone who is a member of the BDSM Academy has seen me in my dominant role and knows I'm a stickler for details and kinda strict when it comes to having my commands followed. My interest right now is focused mainly on mentoring new dominants as I think that we as a community need people to show newbies how it's done. Not that I think my way is the best, but it's gotta be better than the, "On your knees, bitch."-in a chatroom no less:rolleyes: - crowd. I also happen to be one of the moderators of the library forums so any questions about the forums, bdsm, or anything else will be answered post haste - or at least really, really fast.:D

Barton
01-10-2006, 05:25 PM
But Aesop silly is fine. This is supposed to be fun afterall!

Aesop
01-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Thank you! That's what I thought.:D

Mastermike
01-11-2006, 04:15 PM
My name is mike I have been in the lifestyle fro just about a year and learing as I am going. I am '0 brown hair and eyes medium build and 175lbs. I am into sopanking and humiliation and am willing to try anything ounce. I have a verity of intrests outside bdsm so I am constantly busy

Master Bane
01-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi, my name is Master Bane, and I am a Daddy Dom. Oh wait… is this the BDSM anon room? Yep, I’m a Daddy dom. Don’t cringe; I have no desire or kink that involves children.

I first got into the lifestyle online about 5-6 years ago. After a few sessions online in chat with someone, she and I met in person and it just seemed to flourish from there. I have known a few submissives that were wonderful women, but just like dating or having a relationship, they just did not work out.

In researching and testing the waters in the BDSM lifestyle I found many things that I just did not understand. While I craved some aspects of the lifestyle, other parts of it just did not seem to fit. I stumbled across a few different pages about age-play and the Daddy Dom / babygirl relationship, and I found what I had been looking for. I love nurturing and guidance part of what I have found in this aspect of the lifestyle, and in this I found my place. I don’t play at this, this is just who I am, and it is a part of me. I have no desire to go to a play party and “hook up” with someone that I don’t know, and spank them. To me, a scene is as sensual and powerful, as making love. There is a deep connection and feeling of energy when it is done right. When with the right person, I get lost in the scene. There may be music playing, people watching, it doesn’t matter. When I get into the scene, it is only she and I. The music ceases to exist, and the people just fade away.

That’s enough about me for now… take care and be safe.

Master Bane

Spike
02-01-2006, 03:37 PM
My name is Dave, but i like to go by the nickname Spike. Im the proud boyfreind to the lovely girl who goes by the name of SpikesKitten. You may have seen her around the forums. Im a very dominant guy and i love to tie my girl down and then torment her with vibrators. Ive been looking around on this forum for only a couple weeks now but im loving it already. Very informative.

Sir_Russell
03-12-2006, 02:11 PM
I too am a new Daddy Dom after decades of being hard core I find it is fun with my new love to give her more space and freedom. She is very intertainingly new to the life and I am finding that it is fun to put her over my knee often for when she earns it or mostly because we both love it.

shwqa
03-16-2006, 02:21 AM
Hello my name is Steven and I am 18. This is the first time I have done anything so I don't really know what to do but I am having fun learning.

Aesop
03-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Welcome Steven. Glad to see you here. We've got some excellent resources in the posts and people on the board. Ask any questions you like, we're a friendly bunch.

submissivewife
03-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Watch it though, Aesop bites......(still haven't seen those shot records!)

Ooooppsss, I'm in the wrong thread to be bait him....I am going to go now.

Aesop
03-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Pay no attention to the woman in the post above. She tells people that so she can keep all the bites to herself. :p

Tojo
03-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello my name is Steven and I am 18. This is the first time I have done anything so I don't really know what to do but I am having fun learning.

Welcome Steven- don't go thinking any of us know what we're doing either....

Tojo

MasterVenom
04-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi, my name is bob. My slave is on here named DevotedSlave. ive been in the lifestyle for about a half year...so in quite new, and quite intrigued by it. i wish to learn as much as i can...

Aesop
04-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forums Bob. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.:wel

DevotedSlave
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Thank you Aesop. i will gladly ablidge if necessary.

/edit/ sorry, my slave was still logged in. this is MasterVenom

Brosco
04-06-2006, 03:51 AM
hi, my name is Brosco and as I get closer to fossilhood I find it harder to remember how long I have been doing this.

I have the usual variety of kinks (not any real extremes) and have been a sub and Dom in r/l. Online I also enjoy playing, but only as a Dom (lol.. to date anyways:)

My one really big kink is Orgasm - tease, denial and control. Cum-on-demand, multiple O's, extended denial - man, this is my favourite topic and I talk for hours. This doesn't make me an expert, but I am an expert in what I like, and I am yet to receive a complaint from those that have been on the end of my torments.

I will happily answer any questions that are in this area, and I can proudly say that with my techniques, I have even taught females to cum when they have had difficulties doing so.

Brosco

Ozme52
04-06-2006, 04:51 PM
... I have even taught females to cum when they have had difficulties doing so.

Brosco

One of the most enjoyable pasttimes I know of.

And later, the look of amazement when they first become multi-orgasmic is oh so erotic!!

And finally, when you can torture a woman by not letting her stop orgasming, that really turns my kink-crank!

greeneyes
04-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Pretty New Here. I;ve Only Been In Chat Rooms.how Does One Begin?
I Just Know That This Is Something, This Desire, This Pull That I Can No Longer Control. I Don't Even Know If I'm Posting In The Right Spot

_ID_
04-21-2006, 03:54 AM
I am Dominant - Have a question, go ahead and ask. Be warned however. Know that you WANT to know the answer, cause I will give it, regardless of it's distaste.:whip:

The Wizard
06-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I am a Dom who has lived the lifestyle in fantasy and reality since before i knew the proper terms to describe my fetish.

In those early years i struggled within the weirdness of my own needs & fantasies but have sinced realized it is merely the way i'm wired.

Now i'm comfortable in my Dom orientation and have sinced vowed never to take on another strictly nilla partner ever again.

Primary interest include Bondage,Blindfolds,Temp. play, reluctance role play, Orgasm withholding/denial,multiple orgasm, tasks,spanking,outdoor scenes and firsts of any kind.

I strongly believe in checklists for my submissive partners, if more extreme activities are desired in a scene i will ramp up to the occasion if possible.

The Wizard

her_Joe
06-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm old as dirt and have been dominant all of my adult life ... but only knew the word for it in the past few years and have spent a lot of energy realizing that my instincts were solid all along.

I'm not sure I'm qualified to provide "answers" but I sure can share tales and experiences, make suggestions, and give some thoughtful (if not guaranteed accurate) advice.

I too am a Daddy Dom, so long as you will allow that to occasionally develop a fairly hard edge or two. I'm not too much into posturing by anyone, and that's why this is one of my preferred sites to visit.

HJ

Ingvi
06-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi all,

I thought I better add a bit here as well as in the new members intro.

I am a lifestyle Dom with a femsub 's' and we have been together over a year.

I have been into BDSM since my late teens and have been a submissive and also an 'Owned' or 'Collared' slave.

I decided that my dominant side was actually the stronger and decided to put all my efforts there. I am not a switch just a Dom who has tried life on the other side :)

's' had very little BDSM experience when we met and we have spent the last year exploring many areas of a D/s relationship.

's' is a bit of a self confessed 'pain junkie' now and loves the Tawse and also the Single Tail. We have tried many things and many toys and have yet to find something 's' doesn't like :)

We have also structured our play and have a lot of control in place.

's' also loves Japanese Bondage and we have spent hours of fun getting her into some extremely beautiful positions.

I'm more than willing to answer questions where I can, and will probably ask more than a few myself!

Krynn
08-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi to All Masters,

Thanks Aesop I read your "Tips for Beginners" thread,I think if I didn't read that I probally would have dissapeared slowly. Bit more about me ,very new to the sceone,pretty much a shy person but as I get to know people and get more comfortable the more I open up.And yes,really not sure how to go about finding my feet as a dom,any suggestions would be helpful.Don't want charge into the personal section,whithout a decent plan of action.My main fetishs that like feet,high heels, anal play,spankings,wax ,some bodage and but pretty much everything.

ash
08-15-2006, 07:05 AM
My partner and i have tried mild forms of master/slave activities but i would like to know how to learn some of things i read in stories on this site.:eek: :icon176:

MasterPhoenix
08-27-2006, 05:39 PM
My name is Phoenix.I am a 34 yo male Dom. I am Master to a beautiful 18 yo female sub/slave. I myself am a novice so I am adjusting to the 24/7 lifestyle. She makes it easy to adapt to this lifestyle. ;whip

NCMaster
09-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Hello.. My name is Ben and am known as NCMaster. I am currently 57 years old and have been actively participating in this BDSM Lifestyle for over 20 years. I am married to My wife/slave and we are very active in the BDSM community in several states. I am also on the Board of Directors of one of the largest BDSM groups in the southeast.

I often do presentations for local groups on various BDSM topics including M/s D/s relationships. I have a close knit Leather Family and enjoy teaching others about the Lifestyle. I am a big believer of each of us having a responsibility to the community. I have written on Lifestyle topics and some of these writtings can be found at the following sites:

Edited - no ads for your web site within posts, please use the web master exchange at the bottom of the page or post a link in your signature - thank you

and

see above

MasterBluePrint
09-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Good afternoon.

Im Master BluePrint, a 22 year old from the South of England. I have been interested and learning about D/s for around 3 years now. Thought I would introduce myself as I may bring a different viewpoint being the age that I am.

I have a long-term girlfriend that is unsure of the lifestyle so until she is ready or able to give me an answer I continue to learn and grow which is where this forum comes into play.

Hope all are well and speak with you all soon.

BP

suchaminx
09-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Hello and welcome MasterBluePrint,

to quote an old saying - Age is but a number ~smiles~

Have fun, explore the forums and call into chat too

~hugs~ minx

MasterBluePrint
09-10-2006, 08:17 AM
That is very true minx.. still something that puts alot of people off but I will get through it. I am enjoying my youth and am just here to help.

If your in the South West enjoy the sunshine :)

Aesop
09-10-2006, 12:56 PM
I don't think you have to worry. We're perverts of all ages 'round here. :D Welcome to the forums.

Havensov
10-04-2006, 08:52 AM
But what if you just introduced yourself on the general forum page.... Oh well, recap

Haven
2nd Gen Dom
Make chainmail and leather
Love corsets and fishnets

Other then that, Just here to share ideas, get some new ones, and get to know others with similar interests.

TomOfSweden
10-04-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm 31 years old living in Stockholm. I was thrown head first into this because I lost my virginity to a masochist. Before that I had always felt shame over all my sadistic tendancies. My parents are hippies which meant that they had a very judgemental view on what love was all about, and S/M didn't fit into the mold at all. From my part there was no hesitation. I had always been into S/M my whole life. I just had never been able to put words on it or come in contact with anybody in the scene. This was years before the Internet.

Emotionally I was a mess up until about 23. I was emotionally abusive and overall a complete idiot. I made my problems everybody elses. My life was fast and hard. I had no trouble finding submissive girls, I just had problems taking care of them. Needless to say, I caused a lot of pain, and even to myself since I loved these girls.

I matured, found and married a wonderful woman who became my slave. She wasn't the slave who taught me the art of being a good Master but she got the full fruits of it. Nothing lasts forever and we just recently separated. I think it's fair to say that we grew apart, even though we shared a wonderful six years together and still love each other. Even though I still miss her life overall is very good now.

Fetish-wise I'm into humiliation, piercing, watersports and rubber. In that order.

Right now I'm looking to growing emotionally. I want to "cash in" on my emotions by exploring them to their fullest. That's where writing comes in. My wounds are a bit fresh to start anything new at the moment so I'm just flirting around.

I'd never heard of on-line domination until I came to this board. It's definately something I'd like to explore more, (thanks for the guided tour Suchaminx).

suchaminx
10-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Tom, ~smiles~

pleased I could help and thanks for sharing

~hugs~ minx x

qlight2006
10-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Hello and greetings from England, I am a Dom and my girlfriend is very submissive, we have been playing together for 4 years and I love her as much as the day I met her.

master_lovealot
10-22-2006, 10:53 AM
I am 31 year old man living in India. I used to live in USA for a few years, but after a car accident I moved back with my family in India. I have a very creative mind, the world of BDSM intrigues me a lot. I am dominating by nature, and I have the animal insticts in me that makes my desires very passionate. I am in a wheel chair right now due to a spine injury, the accident changed me physically, but my mental power increased more...I am a very open minded person, so feel free to get in touch with me...we can even chat online

dzire2pleeze
10-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Hi there, qlight, welcome to the forums.

Hello again, lovealot. thanks for telling us so much more about your situation than you did in the intro thread. i am confident that you will enjoy yourself here and meet lots of warm and caring people with whom to chat.

master_lovealot
10-22-2006, 01:00 PM
I love to be honest, any relationship is strong if the base of it is strong....so honesty is best policy

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Well, I finally worked my way down the forums list to this and decided I would add my 1.5 cents worth.

I am 52 years old, Dominant, sadist and admitted hedonist. I have been interested in tieing and dominating females for as long as I can remember. In fact, my first sexual rememberance is the hard on I got when I thought about ties up the little red head down the street and doing nasty things to her. The fact that I was about 12 years old, had no idea what nasty things really were, and that she was 15 didn't make a difference to me. I just knew I liked the sensations the thoughts brought on. I was hooked.

Now I am much older, not sure if I am much wiser, but I still like those sensations and now I have a much greater appreciation of what those "nasty things" really encompass.

As for the rest of my life. I spent 25 years riding fire trucks as a professional fire fighter. I have an MBA with a specialty in Human Resource Management. I am retired except for a small consulting practice and some part time teaching at the university level. I am currently considering returning to school to Pile it HIgher and Deeper after my name.

I have been married almost 30 years. Fortunately, we discovered early on that we were complementary personalities; she submissive and me dominant. It has been a wonderful time and I hope it lasts another 30 years.

We, at one time or another, have tried just about everything we could think of in the lifestyle. Some we liked and we made it a part of our lifestyle. Some we didn't like and we just don't do those things. Others like those things and we don't have a problem with that. We have done the groups thing, the play party things, etc. We find that now, our play is more intimate, more private and more intense than ever before.

I do not profess to be a professional at this thing we call bdsm, but I do know that in 30 years I have seen a lot, done a lot, experienced a lot, made a lot of screw ups, discovered some really neat things and come a long way as a Master and a Dominant. I don't know if any of it is anything that will help anyone else, but, like most Dominant personalities, I usually have an opinion and I don't mind sharing it.

If you have any more questions or want to know more, please don't hesitate to ask either here in public or in private if you want. I am open, accessible and more than willing to talk and answer questions.

TDS

suchaminx
10-24-2006, 11:48 PM
~smiles~ TDS what a lovely introduction, thank you

I have only talked to your briefly but from that chat and the above intro your wife is indeed a lucky lady.

May your next 30 years be as good as the first 30

~hugs~ minx

MasterC
10-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Master C here. I am a straight male, Master of a very devoted slave. I have been in this lifestyle for over 20 years, but still learn almost daily. I am very demanding, as devotion(My slave) will tell you,as well as a sadist. I have always been interested in tying, binding, and control. Even before I knew what it was all about.

ces3
12-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Im the master of sipgirl who is also my wife and mother to my children. We love each other to no end and the lifestyle gives us an even deeper feeling of undeniable and unconditional love. Besides that we really enjoy pleaseing each other and I enjoy torturing my little whore{wife}!!!

tc_h
12-15-2006, 09:43 AM
hi I'm a straight master, even though never had a girlfriend that was into this sort of stuff so haven't had much actual experience but have been into the tying up, control etc,

Rhabbi
02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Hello Rabbit,

And everyone else. I have been here a few days now, but today is my first visit to this thread and I find another request to introduce Myself. Would somebody please tell me where these all are so I am not missing anything.

My name is Joshua, and I am 47, a white male Master/Dom. I prefer the Master aspect because it is more of a challenge.

Master Michael 30
02-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Im a 35 year old Dom ,for the past 10 years. I love using disipline and pain to take my subs to neew and diffrent places ,letting them experience new things, and hopefully find the experiences truly erotic and exciting.

tc_h
02-27-2007, 02:29 PM
hi i'm a master never had any actual experience but never had any real feelings for been a sub. been called a control freak quite a few times.

Benz{ceegee}
04-06-2007, 02:49 PM
G'day All... Hard Core, Old School, Very Private S & M Master(Owns my slave cg proudly).

Sense of humor, Enjoy life to the fulliest.

What excites Me.. a quiet sub!!!!! Laffs (Now thats a rare thing).

Any other questions just ask!!!

Cheers!!

Master Benz

DareDevil
04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
My wife tessa asked me to introduce myself to the forums so I'm indulging her request. She looked up at me with that sweet look on her face. How could I say no. We're learning together but we both already know our place with each other. I need the control and love the feeling I get when she's tied up and helpless under me. I like administering pain and love the marks that are left as reminders. She's been telling me about this place so I wanted to see for myself.

Psynymph
04-06-2007, 07:42 PM
*bounces around* ooo am i allowed here?????

welcome Daredevil!!!!! sooo glad You FINALLY made it!! geez took Ya long enough..... *giggles and runs out, weary of the Doms*

tessa
04-06-2007, 08:46 PM
And he just recently made a nice and thick wooden paddle, hurts like a snake bite! So yeah, run, sexy girl...run as fast as you can. Won't make a difference, though. He was a track star and is still wicked fast. I know that from firsthand experience. But please, run. It'll be fun to watch. ~giggles~

Benz{ceegee}
04-06-2007, 11:15 PM
My wife tessa asked me to introduce myself to the forums so I'm indulging her request. She looked up at me with that sweet look on her face. How could I say no. We're learning together but we both already know our place with each other. I need the control and love the feeling I get when she's tied up and helpless under me. I like administering pain and love the marks that are left as reminders. She's been telling me about this place so I wanted to see for myself.

Welcome DareDevil...I know the feeling my cg told Me of this place. Hope to see you in the chatroom there a good crew.

Cheers!!!

Benz

Benz{ceegee}
04-06-2007, 11:18 PM
And he just recently made a nice and thick wooden paddle, hurts like a snake bite! So yeah, run, sexy girl...run as fast as you can. Won't make a difference, though. He was a track star and is still wicked fast. I know that from firsthand experience. But please, run. It'll be fun to watch. ~giggles~

Laffs...like a snakebite huh!!! and of course you did nothing to deserve this..

my cg's famous last words * Master!!!!!!! I didnt do nuttin!!!!!!! hahaha!!!

Investigates more the pain of a snake bite...Smile!

Rhabbi
04-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Welcom Benz, gald to see you here.

Rhabbi
04-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Welcome Daredevil, missed you when you popped in here, sorry about taking so long to notice.

DareDevil
04-13-2007, 04:16 PM
I appreciate the welcomes. Thanks.

BellezzaSolenne
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm BellezzaSolenne. I'm a 20 year old Domme. I'm rather inexperienced and I'm here to learn and grow.

Rhabbi
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm BellezzaSolenne. I'm a 20 year old Domme. I'm rather inexperienced and I'm here to learn and grow.

:wave: Hello again

BarLord67
06-02-2007, 11:39 AM
I am a dominant who has been in the lifestyle actively for some fifteen years. Many things I have guided, and some avenues I have not gone down, due to either disinterest in them or simply keeping a steady bottom line, or bottom in line if you prefer.

BarLord67
06-02-2007, 11:43 AM
*bounces around* ooo am i allowed here?????

welcome Daredevil!!!!! sooo glad You FINALLY made it!! geez took Ya long enough..... *giggles and runs out, weary of the Doms*
Psynymph, with an approach like that one, you are welcome anywhere!

BarLord67
06-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Much like a true submissive, who is instinctively and inherently submissive, it is your natural approach, not necessarily in life as a whole, but certainly in relationships. This does not mean having no boundaries....only those who are truely not dominant have no boundaries.

Rhabbi
06-02-2007, 11:56 AM
:wave: Hi BarLord67 and :welcome: to the Forums.

ineeditnow111000
07-15-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm interested in speaking with you as I'm new to this whole arena.

Sir_Russell
07-16-2007, 11:41 AM
ineeditnow111000 welcome.

I would direct you to my thread in BDSM Knowledge titled Hard Limits questionaire. Take it even though you are new to find what intrigues you the most. If you wish my input on your desires shown by the questionaire you either have to post it back into the thread or pm it to me.

davidnhisgirl
07-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Hi my name is David. I am a fairly new Dominant. Im a 21 year old cuban and peurto rican man. I actually got into bdsm from my fiancee/submissive. Weve been together for almost 7 months and plan on getting married sometime next year.

Logic1
08-06-2007, 03:58 AM
Well I am 32 years old and a Dom.
I have been doing this for the past dunno 7-8 years or so with different subs and I feel quite secure in who I am and what I want. Should have made this introduction here before but oh well.
Atm I am looking for a new sub though. Nilla is nice but it only gets soo good. I need my kinks lol.
Hie to you fellow kinkstaas :wave:

dom92335
09-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Greetings to A/all.

I am Sir Robert, Master of a collared sub. I have enjoyed being a Dom for over 10 years and claimed My last sub over a year ago. she is very obedient & devoted to Me.

I believe that a good Dom should constantly be learning more about the lifestyle in order to hone His skills and be the best Dom He can be and that is My primary reason to be on this site.

I am here to learn from & interact with My fellow Dom's as well as be available to subs who wish to ask questions of Me.

I look forward to hearing from both Dom's & subs alike.

Platonicus
09-26-2007, 11:41 AM
While I made a modest introduction in the general introduction thread, I thought I might add one with a bit more detail here.

General: I became interested in D/s a little over six years ago while dating a wonderful girl who in time revealed to me here interest and experience in the lifestyle. Our vanilla relationship was transformed into a D/s relationship after I had read a number of books and web sites that she recommended an we began to experient. Slowly and with great patience she helped me to learn to become an effective Dom who was able to meet her needs as a submissive woman. I learned rather quickly that I enjoyed a D/s relationship much more than any vanilla relationships I had experienced. We remained together up until a few months ago when her employer offered her a career advancing position on the West Coast. While neither of us were happy about going our separate ways, it was an opportunity that she was well suited for and one that I could not bring myself to ask her to pass up. I myself was for several reasons not in the position to relocate. Quickly we arrived at the place where we had to admit that the distance by which we are separated precluded continuing the relationship as it had been although we always remain close friends. Thus, my experience to date is within the context of that one r/l relationship.

Lifestyle Interests: I have a wide range of interests within the lifestyle, some of which I have experienced and others that I hope to. I very much enjoy teasing and denial which I find to be very challenging. While I am not much of a sadist, I do very much enjoy spanking, flogging, etc. from more of an erotic viewpoint rather than from a desier to inflict pain. I do very much enjoy the transfer of power aspects and enjoy being in control. I like forced exercise activities and mild humiliation play. My former submissive and I had only recently began exploring water sports and I found that to be something I liked as well.

Other Interests: I enjoy reading, travel, fitness pursuits, music, and outdoor pursuits like camping, backpacking and hiking.

Goals: Honestly I am still quite attached to my former submissive and am not yet ready to become involved with another in a r/l relationship. First I feel it necessary to get past what I feel is a significant loss so that once I meet someone else, I can feel certain I am attracted to her for herself and not because I am trying to fill a hole left in my life. I have given thought to perhaps beginning with an online situation which would satisfy my own desire to remain involved in the scene and provide some outlet for it should such a circumstance present itself.

Philosophy: To met all relationships, even D/s relationships are an equal partership. The Dominant leads because he/she has been gifted with the traits to do so however I consider submission to be a beautiful and valuable gift that should always be appreciated and treated with respect. Without someone willing to submit I can not exercise my dominance and in teh same way, my dominance provides the means by which someone can experience and enjoy their submissiveness. I feel that there is always much to be learned and that no one possesses all the knowledge. It is my belief that both dominants and submissives must make it there goal to learn and grow so that a relationship deepens and does not become stagnant.

dragonstone
11-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Hello.. ther My name is Micheal I been a Master/Dominate for about two and half years now... I recently married my Slave/Submissive.. I am 29 years old... I was introduce to this life style by my Submissive... My goal is to be the best I can be for our relationship...If any question or suggestion feel free to give it...thank you and have a wonderful day.....

MR-Thomas
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
hi my name is Thomas im a male dom like to role play and chat like any thing kinky pretty much any fetish

Draco
12-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Just a quick into becuse i haven't got around to posting here yet. 'ello everyone, I'm Draco and i am dur's Domme.

I am rather new to this, I have some experience, but not that much yet.

My personal intrests are Video Games...

My D/s intrests are ponyplay, and painplay right now... more to cum i am sure!

Dominoc
12-13-2007, 01:29 PM
I am a newly registered user here, and I wanted to say hello. I am a married male dominant with roughly a year of experience, five or six years of latency. I am presently challenged to introduce aspects of D/s to my wife of many years. It is difficult and challenging, and at this point I am not sure we will make the journey together, which is certainly not without difficulties. I have played with subs at commercial dungeons in Southern California, where I am getting a feel for things, developing some skills, and discovering much about sceneing and how to conduct myself.

I came here because I had heard elsewhere in a T&D thread about the Academy. This was of some interest to me. But I can't login to the Academy presently -- wonder how that works.

I am hoping to meet Dom/mes and subs here to share information and such, and I look forward to doing so.

MasterKHL{itar}
01-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Greetings,
I am MasterKHL, I am a 41 year old male Dom. I discovered BDSM my senior year of high school, thanks to one of my teachers ( I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut at the time ) I started as a submissive to my Mistress but she soon found my personality to be somewhat more Alpha and she trained me accordingly thus creating the Master who stands before you today. Later on my own I discovered Gorean D&S. I have a girlfriend who is submissive to me, but loves to Domme my slaves, in R L I have just released my slave as that I am moving from Atlanta to Waycross Ga. On line I am Master to my pet curleycue28. I am always happy to make new friends on the forums and chat, If I can answer any questions or be of assistance please feel free to contact me. Happy New year.
MasterKHL.

theladystouch
02-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Hello, this is Lady C, logged in as theladystouch. I usually classify myself as a Switch, which may just mean I'm a lazy Domme. ;)

While I do enjoy playing the dominant role, every once in a while it's nice to let someone else make the decisions.

I've been on the fringes of BDSM most of my adult life, but rarely take a active or public role. I was delighted to find this site, and look forward to meeting people and learning things.

Cheers!

MasterMike27
02-07-2008, 07:03 AM
Hello All

My name is MasterMike27 I hope to make friends and learn as I have been a dom for about 5 yrs now and am still wet behind the ears so to speak. I hope to make friends and learn what I can.

DOMLORD
02-13-2008, 09:54 PM
my name is john dominating women seems appealing to me so i'm trying to coordinate something.

DOMLORD
02-13-2008, 09:54 PM
sorry double post

Whippett
02-14-2008, 02:12 PM
I just found this thread - so here goes.

I'm just past 60, and have been dominating the people around me for as long as I can remember - but I suppose my Rubicon was just after my 16th birthday, when I took dominating to a new level and administered my first spanking to a girl. I didn't know about BDSM back then - I'd read pot-boilers about slavery (the early Gor novels come to mind, as well as those Mens magazines with stories of Nazi love-camps), had wet dreams about owning willing slaves - but it was just something I liked.

I met others in the lifestyle much later, but had been merrily spanking bottoms all along. Meeting others who were already in the lifestyle was an eye-opener for me - I learned some shibari from those folks, and the use of gags and different forms of restraints (I'd always been good with knots - but discovered there's more than just typing wrists and ankles to bedposts - and of some delightful toys).

My second awakening came through a relationship with a Domme who was submissive to me. Through her I learned a lot - both about submission and the use of pain. Through her I also met a Dom who mentored me and helped me refine my approach.

I've had odd breaks when I stepped back from the lifestyle a little - the loss of a sub in a traffic accident made me step back for almost two years - I didn't play or even look for a play partner, never mind anyone to get serious about in that time, though I continued to socialize with some of my friends in the community. The last break happened recently. Through a variety of reasons I found myself moving half-way round the world. Finding work was difficult (over-educated, over-qualified, nothing in my field available) and I ended up in a job that required a lot of travel. I didn't feel it fair for a girl (I prefer a 24/7 total ownership relationship) to subject her to my schedule, so I contented myself with play partners - all of whom were delightful, but none of whom lit that extra spark.

Recently my situation changed again, and I found myself in a position to take on a slave once more. I recently acquired a an absolutely wonderful girl, and we are in the process of settling into a Master/slave relationship. And so the saga continues...

I've been around a lot (from back in the bad old days when no-one talked about the lifestyle openly) in North America and Europe both. I consider myself old-school, give pain for pleasure (hers and mine), have moved on from rope to chain, and enjoy the sound of a whip at work. I have an extremely active imagination, and use it a lot in concocting scenes and scenarios to play out with my girls. I'm always willing to learn something new, and to pass on what I know. I don't mince my words, and don't accept bullshit in any form. And I love a good joke or prank.

mistressmary
03-10-2008, 04:39 AM
Hi all,
I am Mistress mary and I have been a dom for a only a few years. I think that most people in the vanilla world do not think that woman can dominate and I found that this lifestyle has really shown me that, that stereotype is a bunch of bs. I love being dominate and in control and making females submit to me. It give me such a wonderful feeling. I found this site by accident and I love it. This is my fist night on and my first posting.

thanks all.

Logic1
03-12-2008, 02:39 AM
welcome to all you Men and Women :)

Tojo
03-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Well it’s too damn hot to go outside this week, so I’ll introduce myself for those who don’t know me.

I identify as a Dom, or at least my girls seem to accept that I am :)
Late 40s, happily married to a sexy girl who wouldn’t understand the whole D/s thing- we’ve played around a bit with ropes and so forth over the years though. I guess we have something resembling an LDD relationship, only without the spanking. :eek:

I have my own girl in a far off land, with whom I’ve had an online D/s relationship with for more than two years.

Also a few girls I mentor, support, teach D/s to and sometimes play with….
Had a rather nice encounter last year with one of them, and hope to meet another one or two someday.

I like to really get to know a girl, and make a positive impact on her life- D/s is more than just a game to me. Casual encounters are not my style at all.

One of my greatest passions is to ease the way for new people- too many get disillusioned and give up, through lack of knowledge, lack of support or from meeting some ‘wannabee’

Mr. Francesco
03-20-2008, 09:18 AM
Hello everybody:

I´m 27 years old and I´ve only started to learn and find interest in the BDSM scene recently (let´s say a year or two).

I want to learn as much as possible and to find out more about my potential and what I really like and dislike.

I am Dominant but am not in a relationship right now, so it´s hard to explore more.

Nice to talk to you. Hope to learn and make friends.

Master_todd
03-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Master todd i was introuduced to the lifestyle by a online mistress who i speak to on occasion...i can be switch since i am not that use to being dominant but wouldnt mind learning more....

Wind_Walker25
03-21-2008, 08:24 PM
I am Dave. R/L Master new to the net.
15 years ago a wonderful woman walked up to me and told me. Sir you can be a RED NECK from HELL, or something wonderful. she had been a slave from birth I guess you can say,she openned this life up to me, and for the most part trained me. to be a Master!

Guest011909
04-20-2008, 12:52 AM
hi, my name is Brosco and as I get closer to fossilhood I find it harder to remember how long I have been doing this.

I have the usual variety of kinks (not any real extremes) and have been a sub and Dom in r/l. Online I also enjoy playing, but only as a Dom (lol.. to date anyways:)

My one really big kink is Orgasm - tease, denial and control. Cum-on-demand, multiple O's, extended denial - man, this is my favourite topic and I talk for hours. This doesn't make me an expert, but I am an expert in what I like, and I am yet to receive a complaint from those that have been on the end of my torments.

I will happily answer any questions that are in this area, and I can proudly say that with my techniques, I have even taught females to cum when they have had difficulties doing so.

Brosco
Oooo! You've got my attention! Is there anywhere for postings regarding technique? I have trouble having orgasms sometimes.

Mr.Nuahs
06-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Hello, I go by Nuahs and my wife and I are new to this life style. We have been exploring now for about 8 mo and are loving it. We have come to terms with our roles and have been becoming more comfortable with them as time goes on.

I am glad that I found this site because there are no groups that i have found in our area. We live on the east coast of Canada and are finding it hard to learn. I am doing a lot of searching and reading online but it had been hard to get some answers to the questions that have come up. I look forward to being able to talk to others that are more experienced.

Thanks

Chuckdom19
06-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Hello, old hand finally posting here. (Feels a little like Alcoholics Anonymous here... "Hi, I'm Chuck, and I'm a Dom." "Hi, Chuck!")

Well, similar to Tojo, I am a Dom with a wife I am deeply in love with, but who has no clue how to react to D/s other than 'no spanking for me!!' She understands my needs, however, and encourages my long-distance relationship with my Sweet Yellow Rose. We have an hours-daily, meet in person two weeks a year relationship; the last couple years we have both lived for those meetings halfway between our homes. She was slightly educated in the arts by a few wanna-be small-d doms, and somewhat moreso by the Dom before me, however our relationship has grown to the point of deep love and respect.

Am I an addict? I certainly am! The moans of subspace blended with the sound of leather on her ass excite the hell out of me!

bgirl1987
06-23-2008, 01:29 AM
a

Neon
07-11-2008, 05:10 PM
I am Sir Neon. I am just coming out of my shell so to speak. Honey and I have been married for about 10 yrs. and about 2 weeks ago we came to the realization the this (BDSM) is what we wanted for our lives. She then proceded to tell me that 1. she has always wanted me to TOTALLY Dominate her, and 2. she has always see a Dom inside me she just wanted me to come to it on my own. Well now we are off and running. I am eager to learn all I can to be the best Dom I can be not just for Honey but me as well.

cyberian11
07-12-2008, 05:29 PM
My name is Drew and I've been dominant my entire adult life. It's just that my past pretty much rendered me a social submissive. (Strict religious upbringing in a female-dominant family tends to do that to you.) So, in the past 7 years that I've been embracing my true nature, I've been exploring the lifestyle gradually, mostly playing with newbies who've never been spanked before. (It's not hard to spot a submissive-in-the-making). But it's not satisfying, as very few bedroom submissives have a taste for edgier play. I moved to NYC to learn more and to meet skilled teachers. And to find experienced submissives to play with. Theoretical knoweldge is one thing, but it's time to put my learning into practice.

Drew

SheUsesThem
08-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Hello I'm Mistress Carla from Texas, a fairly new domme but building a stable.
I'm the type who no matter what I do, I research and learn and know as much as I possibly can about something before I attempt to undertake it, 'cuz I hate to screw things up. So, I've been learning and exploring for years and have finally stepped in to this world. I still have a lot to learn, though, so will appreciate this site and the experience of the other dominants here.

TY.

Master Obsidian
08-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Hello all:

I am Master Obsidian. I'm 43 and a freelance writer by trade although I've worked any number of jobs before being published. Including, but not limited to, IT (Server Support among others), Sales, business owner (2), and even set up circus tents for two summers. Although I was raised in California, I've lived in Arizona, New York, and England, before I settled in Florida.

Because of the nature of my work and that the revelation of my ahem ... particular kinks, would be detrimental to my continued success, my privacy is of utmost importance.

I am currently looking for a female sub, but am not interested in an empty-headed hoyden. Character and intelligence are high on my list.

bondage_master111
08-04-2008, 07:00 AM
hi Dear,

I am a bdsm master looking forword to hear from you.As I am a dominant,i would
like to have total controll over you.I want to use whips and canes for all disobey made by my slave.
she won't allow to do anything without my permission.
I really want to see red welts on my slave's ass and thighs..
If you can accept me as a master,you are most welcome to contact me

bondage_master111@yahoo.com

with love
master

Johnny28
08-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Hello. My name is John. I am a 28 year old Dom, quiet, reserved and always on the alert for new information. I am not currently in a committed relationship but do have a 'girlfriend' who is into spanking and light bondage. It's all good.

babygirl2320
08-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Hello! My name is Barton. I am a male dom and sadist. My slave is the very lovely Katmandu who is also my wonderfull wife. I have been involved in BDSM for a few years. I like to incorporate pain into most of my scenes as it pleases me to do so. I would say that I have a fair ammount of pratical experience in real life, my slave and I strive to practice BDSM 24/7. We have tried the standard things like ropes and candles, but also like to play with whips, floggers, needles and have had fun with edge play. Since I am also one of the founding members and help administer the BDSM Academy I also have a fair ammount of experience in online BDSM.

If anyone should have any questions for me please ask. I check things every few days and would be glad to answer or comment on anything asked.
hi my name is babygirl2320 aka butterfly well im actually still searching but i do have a Master. but still looking for information on bdsm and well so far i have only found to be playing and learn ing at the same time but i need more info on the matter before i go into it further. i just recently became hip to the idea about a month ago and im still curious.i would be really grateful if you could help me out with any information you may have

babygirl2320
08-10-2008, 10:48 AM
My name is Drew and I've been dominant my entire adult life. It's just that my past pretty much rendered me a social submissive. (Strict religious upbringing in a female-dominant family tends to do that to you.) So, in the past 7 years that I've been embracing my true nature, I've been exploring the lifestyle gradually, mostly playing with newbies who've never been spanked before. (It's not hard to spot a submissive-in-the-making). But it's not satisfying, as very few bedroom submissives have a taste for edgier play. I moved to NYC to learn more and to meet skilled teachers. And to find experienced submissives to play with. Theoretical knoweldge is one thing, but it's time to put my learning into practice.

Drew
hi im new to this life style so maybe you can help me learn

BorderCollie
08-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Hi, I'm BorderCollie.
I named myself this as it's a typical "Workin' Class Dog".
I've been into BDSM since I was a kid, however never actually got to experience it until I was approx 19.
I'm married to my sub, and have been for 11 years....
I believe that BDSM should be fun as well as ummmmmmmm BDSM, and with that in mind I'll run to the end of the earth for a laugh and I'm known as a practical joker where ever I go.
Interesting how people constantly pick me as a Dom, as I am in construction so to speak and dress accordingly.

In2kink
08-13-2008, 02:11 AM
Howdy all, I’m JR aka In2kink, and I’m a straight male dominant. I’ve been involved in BDSM for a little over ten years now, primarily offline other than a just a bit of online role playing. I’m divorced and not in a lifestyle relationship at present, just doing the vanilla dating thing.

A discussion with one of my dominant female friends sparked my recent interest in exploring the lifestyle online. Her position is that face to face is the only way to experience meaningful power exchange and BDSM play. Being the curious type and a part-time writer, I decided to see what the online scene had to offer and I hope to write about it in the near future. At first blush it seems like a great way for people to get their feet wet who have developed an interest in BDSM but aren’t quite ready for a face to face encounter. And just from the little I have read on this site thus far, it seems like many people do in fact find exclusive online encounters to be quite enjoyable and meaningful in expressing their kink side.

My introduction to the lifestyle came by way of a female switch that I was dating at the time. Knowing little beyond the general stereotypical information about BDSM, I began as a submissive but pretty quickly she helped me to understand that I was a dominant and not just a bratty sub! :D She helped me to learn my lifestyle role and since that time I have been blessed with meeting some other great mentors. I’m pretty excited to learn how I might translate my offline experiences to online.

I have a wide variety of interests with regards to the lifestyle so I won’t bore you with listing them here. Just suffice to say that my personal limits involve avoiding things that are illegal, that victimize any person or thing or that violate my own personal ideas about morality. Other than that, most everything else is fair game. I am pretty anal about enforcing rules and I like the more formal and ritualistic aspects of the lifestyle. I wouldn’t describe myself as a sadist per se but I do appreciate the use of degrees of pain within a scene to foster the feelings of being controlled for a submissive and to produce the rather spectacular contrasting sensations between pain and pleasure. Bondage is perhaps my most favorite BDSM activity but as mentioned I like variety.

Long term, I hope to again have a real life, 24/7 lifestyle relationship and in the interim perhaps I can meet a suitable submissive for some online experience to feed my kink needs. I’ve already found much to like about this site and look forward to getting to know and exchanging ideas with some of the very experienced people who are members here.

JR

denuseri
08-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Wow sir what a great introduction,, I am sure you will find some online submissives more than willing to help you explore (WEG) all the asspects of online dominace sir, blushes and sooner than you may think too, giggles with my hand over my mouth geisha style

Asmodeuss
08-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Hello my name is Asmodeuss I have been into BDSM since I was very young as I got
older and learned what it was and what it meant it interested me even more.
but being so young I didn't have access to fund's and BDSM store's so most of my
equipment was DIY. In my early teen's I was very lucky to find some people to teach
me about the lifestyle and I tried to learn everything I could from them and I am very
greatfull to them for that opportunity.

I have been out of the lifestyle for some time now(12 years).I've had a few playmate's
over the year's but they only liked to play and that just isn't as satisfying as living the
lifestyle. Since deciding to get back into the lifestyle this past month I figured I'd get
back to my DIY root's.I have started a few project's and I will post them on hear if
anyone is interested.

Right now I'm just looking to meet people who share my interest in BDSM
and find some local Dom/Domme's to help me hone my skill's so i can be the best Dom I can be.

SadisticDesires
08-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Hello,
We are a male dominant and a female switch couple. We have been a couple for about two years and a half. The male have been into the lifestyle for about eight years and the female been introduced to it within the relationship. The male is a graduate student, PhD candidate and the female is a college student. We are seeking to add a female slave into our house. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested or simply looking for friends.

KingSean
08-21-2008, 02:19 AM
My name is King Sean, just did the intro thing in that section. Thought I would introduce myself to my fellow doms. I am only 23 but I am ready to learn how to take care of and train my own sub. I don't like talking about myself so I will just throw out a couple lines. I always felt bored almost trapped by the vanilla world. It was time for a change. This site will be a catalyst for that change. I hope I found a path out of exile.

Tonydog000
08-22-2008, 12:55 AM
:wave:

I'm Tony. I'm just starting to explore my Dom side with an experienced sexual sub who is being very patient with me. I'm still going through the ' what if my family or friends find out ' stage :eek: Can anyone give me some advice or guidance?

I'll post again in a more appropriate thread if I find one, but new to this forum:D

R_B26
08-22-2008, 03:35 AM
My name is Rich. My sub and I are very new to this lifestyle and really need some direction as to how to begin. Can anyone out here tell me how to start making this new lifestyle work??

Masteramh
09-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Hey im 19 live in hull, Hoping to meet someone to live in a 24/7 relationship with, other than that just look around and learn som emore.

Hans
09-06-2008, 05:15 AM
I am Hans and 57. I have only been in this lifestyle a few years with one sub for 2 years and just started to train one when I had to move. She did not want to move with me to San Antonio Texas, so I will be looking for a new sub once I get situated there.

I am always looking to perfect my techniques and style, especially if i learn a new area through my searching or if the sub wants to explore something different that I had not tried.

sirbor
09-17-2008, 10:50 AM
My name is Sirbor and I am a Dom. From the height of my 56 years I look around and see a sea of possibilities. I lost my wife and sub 3 yers ago to illness and am now looking to leave the vanilla environment of the past couple of years and go back to my core reality. I'm not a sadist but am definately in control of my environment.

I enjoy bondage and am quite good with rope, a background in sailing, but also enjoy the use of leather and metal. I do not seek a 24/7 BDSM relationship but one that includes the vanilla aspects needed to deal with the world outside. I will admit to a serious Daddy orientation and find that there is something quite magical about lifting the schoolgirl skirt covering the shapely bottom of a submissive woman for a spanking.

CookieMan
09-24-2008, 03:29 AM
Hmm. Where to begin. Here seems to be as good a place as any. I've been searching for a while now for a place to speak with like-minded folks. My name is Zac and I'm in a wonderful relationship. I'm not all that fabulous at talking about myself, but an introduction isn't so much about me as it is about me meeting everyone else, I suppose. I'm a bit of a sadist with a penchant for bondage and knife play. I guess that's enough for now, however I'll answer almost any question asked of me. :wave:

Ellviah
09-24-2008, 11:06 PM
you seem interesting :)

IAmCanadian
09-25-2008, 12:20 AM
Ok, time for me to finally post here.

I'm 29 year-old Dom from Canada. For most of my twenties I've been cycling through an unfulfilling triumvirate of boring vanilla relationships, half-assed online BDSM relationships, and being single. I've been inspired by some of the stories I've seen here, and some of the people I've met, to dedicate myself to the goal of meeting a submissive with whom I "click" enough to achieve a 24/7 (or near it), master/slave relationship. Relationship-wise, I was rudderless for a long time, but having arrived here and looked around, now I know this is what I want.

In terms of kink, I am a sexual sadist with a strong focus on (and talent for) verbal degradation and humiliation. Because of this proclivity, my counterpart would have to be a masochist, someone who would thrive on such treatment where conventional women might falter. I seek a submissive who enjoys being treated like a subhuman, stupid bitch- and with a mind sharp enough to revel in the contrast between that treatment and how she would be treated in a "conventional" relationship. Note that I'm not interested in someone who is *actually* subhuman and stupid. Rather, I am searching for an angel with qualities of wit and beauty, who is willing to crash through the clouds and down to the sordid earth, just for me.

I have always enjoyed the mental side of S & M much more than the physical, though the physical side of course if the one that gets most of the press. I'm perfectly willing to inflict pain (with bare hands or impliments) but it's never been my first choice- I prefer to inflict pain by tearing down established feelings of self-esteem, self-worth, and female identity. This is why I need to find a partner who can see the appeal of setting aside her myriad feminine complexities and becoming a dumb, worthless cum-bucket for as long as we both can stand it.

I am hoping to meet a vibrant woman, equally stunning in intelligence and physical form, who is willing to accept my collar and live the rest of her life as my companion, servant, and greatest treasure. A sense of humor and a sharp mind are a great start. Far from a cowed and hesitant slave who will never act of her own accord, I am looking for a proactive beauty is forever trying to find creative ways to please me. Together, we will aim to strike a perfect balance between her submissive proactivity and my orders and requirements.

The slave is not giving so much freely for nothing in return. She is buying something with her service, trust, and love. A Master who will cherish and love her until the end of her life, provide for her every need, and protect her with his life. In giving me these things, she purchases fair and honest discipline and the sharpening of her mind and body, and the absolute relationship security that comes with being the only woman alive able to fulfill the desires of her Dom.

Obviously this isn't the sort of relationship a person begins with just anyone. I don't intend to enter it lightly, or with the wrong person. I also believe I still have a lot to learn about the lifetsyle, and I'm learning more every day. It may be unrealistic for me to hope for, but I'm not afraid to hope. Perhaps it will take years for me to find the right person. But when it happens, it will be worth it.

- FS

meh
10-17-2008, 07:07 PM
master meh....i like to have my sub experiment and then collect the information of her thoughts, reaction, and how it made her feel, so i know how to give effective punishments and rewards, as well more fun assignments...*shrugs*

FatherTimejr
10-18-2008, 04:17 AM
Im a 20 year old dom, looking to learn more and grow into my stature, so to speak. I'm looking for a sub to work with, to be with and to learn from. I lack experience but I seek to broaden that greatly.

I my loves are what my sub loves, my pleasure derived from my own kinks, but in turn from hers, and teasing her with what makes her scream in pleasure, or pain, depending on we both feel. Communication is key to me.

Anyways look forward to speaking with everyone, learning and growing...oh and cumming -grins and adjust his halo, his finger starts to bleed as he pricks it on a horn-

OwningXposed
10-24-2008, 01:13 PM
I am the owner of my pet, overxposed. Checking things out to see if we will stay awhile.

Wyked Bytch
10-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Well Hello Everyone, My name is Wyked, I have been in the lifestyle about 15 years and have been off and on active here in our local BDSM community.I concider myself a sensual sadist who gets off on ( mentally my dear fellow pervs *smile*) reactions. I love to push limits both for the benifit of my subs and for myself. I also am willing to offer any assistance and or advice to anyone if they would like, I am by no means an expert but I am experienced and willing to share. Hope to talk to ya'll ~Wyked~

TheseDays
10-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Let us see, to explain without rambling! Ah! I already am! >.<

The name is Grayson AKA Mr. Tomcat. Been involved in the lifestyle, knowingly? For about three or four years. My Girlfriend (tommiecat is her name on these forms. Hey you!) and I are involved in the lifestyle. She is collared by me online and we live a hybrid online/offline relationship (I suppose that would be the terminology). Soon to be 100% real life as well (yay!). As you can probably tell I am a fairly laid back person with a unique personality.

I am very multi-sided. My mood can change depending on the situation at hand (good or bad, you decide). I tend to make a lot of side notes (like this) when I am utilizing an online medium for communication so please be aware of that. xD

Pretty much open for anything that comes my way I guess. Always willing to share my opinion. (sometimes when it isn't needed...so bare with me!)

Not really going to get into my kinks and what not...since well, it's an ever growing list! Also they tend to stand out when you converse with me. So I am sure you will pick things up as you do so. I have my own views on what BDSM is as I am sure everyone else does as well. No surprise there!

Other then that I am a fun, easy going life-styler! Feel free to send me a PM or say hey in the chat room!

dillinja
10-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Hello, my name is brian a.k.a. Dillinja. I dont talk about myself much, so writing a description is very funny to me. Im an odd ball, i definitly look at things from a different angle then most. I tend to piss people off accidently ( or on purpose ). I am the guy you dont want your cheerleader daughter to meet. I want to learn everything, i spend most my time on this site reading and trying to help others who intrest me. Thank you for reading my post.

Master Will Tupper
11-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Namaste'. I am Master Will Tupper, a Gorean Lifestyler. I am married to my First Girl, tasta. We live with two cats, a vast library (it's interesting having a reference text that tells you how to say, "Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut" in Latin. You just _never_ know when that will come in handy! ) and a few toys here and there. I don't need many; my principal instrument of torment is the horrible pun.
I was a Gor fan long before I became a Lifestyler (Thank you, "Silk and Steel" and "The Gorean Voice"!) and for my First Girl and me (plus a few guest kajirae along the way) it has been an interesting voyage of discovery.
I wish you well.

jeanne
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
...my principal instrument of torment is the horrible pun.

Too funny! :D

Artemii
11-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Hello my name is Art I have been in the lifestyle for a year and still learning the ropes.

Oak
11-03-2008, 04:31 AM
Hi everybody. I've been into BdSm my whole adult life. Growing up with Hom and Harmony. My main interest is bondage, but I've got experience with the most- Caning, whipping etc. The only absolute tabu I have is "toilet" play.

plainsman
11-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Hello

I'm the plainsman, I've been a master for several years. Lots of cyber experience, but little in real life.

I look at my self as someone who can introduce people to this lifestyle, but I choose not to collar slaves and totally control their lives.

If I can be of service please don't hesitate to contact

Plainsman

allalone46
12-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Hello. My name is Don. I'm from Ohio and though I haven't had any real time expereance I am learining and studing and seeking to fined one or more female slaves. I always new that I was into something but didn't know what it was till my awakening when I was on leave in Berlin when I was in the Army. I was just looking around the Kudom and when into a club just off the Kudom and found it. It was then I knew what it was and who and what I am.

Orpheus
01-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi, I'm Orpheus. I've been a dominant since college (about fifteen years ago), though I've had vanilla relationships as well. In addition to cyber training, I've had two live-in subs (one at a time) until recently. I'd say I'm a playful, caring Dom, into bondage, humiliation, tasking, games, and pain, though not into edge play or blood.

I'd love to hear from anyone who cares to contact me.

OwningXposed
01-07-2009, 08:43 PM
I am OwningXposed, a derivitive of Cameras and exposing film.
My sub and I are new to this, Mild pain, spankings, and rope fun.
We are both 40 something.
We basically discovered BDSM in the bedroom by accident. And enjoyed it.
She is a good sub, but I am not a good Dom, yet. I need to get more assertive.

Misschief
01-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Greetings and salutations..

I am Misschief, but My subs. know Me as Ms. Evangeline Byrne.. Lifestyle Top, not active in the 'scene' per se, but do audition slaves on a professional level and do fetish modeling..

I have been actively practicing since 2000 in real life only.. Never had a cyber-pet..

Power exchange, long-term ownership, behavior modification, etiquette training and roleplay are huge turn-ons for Me.. Also, leg and high heel worship; I have an insatiable fetish for thigh-high stockings, stilettos and corsets.. Love leather, allergic to latex..

No brown showers, age play (young stuff), infantilism, etc..

Expect My $.02 from time to time..

Master Wolf
02-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Hello, i am Master Wolf, i go by name of Wolf.
I'm still new into the whole D/s scene, been scanning this site for a few weeks now and i must say very informative.
Been into D/s for long time, but up until recently have not have a sub to share my desire with.
Hope to learn more as i go on from other experianced Dom's and gather useful tips and ideas.

A DELF
02-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Let's see where to start. I am 33 yrs old I have been told I am attractive but that is neither here nor there. I have always had a Dominant personality, never the follower always leading the pack. As far as r/l experience in the BDSM world I do not have much. I have only recently started to pursue this aspect of my life mainly because it is consuming my mind. I am tired of fighting the urge to control. As far as my kinks go I really dont know how to address what they all are as of yet. I am an intelligent person and sometimes I wonder if that is why it has taken me so long to pursue these passions. Its funny I call myself a Dom but somehow I am a slave to what the "norm" is. This is where that all stops and take back control of me (and hopefully another) .. I hope that somewhat describes a little about who I am, any other questions please feel free to contact me.

BlackDom32
03-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Hello all, BlackDom32 here. As one of a few true black doms it warms my heart to see all of us joined here together to share experiences. I've been a dom/master for about seven years and learning all the way. I've been under the tutelage of a few doms/dommes over the years and a fan of this site for a few as well. Needless to say both have severely influenced me. I feel that I'm well experienced enough now to help the community and hope I can do so.

iceberg76
03-03-2009, 02:59 AM
Hi I'm Italian Dom , i'm 32 , live near venice.. hope you know where is , i'm looking for a slave to training and learning the italian style and language.

Ciao a tutti

Ice

FirstBorn
12-15-2009, 01:01 AM
Well i guess im supposed to have a post here again..
Im 33 and have played with varying degrees of bondage and SM since i was 17 or so. Back when i discovered my interest i went to clubs but realised i had huge issues with whats considered alpha males. I dont take verbal lessons well either.

Instead i studied, i allways knew i had much to learn and that it would take a lot of effort getting anywhere. That combined wit lots and lots of psychological studies irl and in roleplay chats. Eventually turned into a school of thought and play thats right for me.

Seems it doesnt quite match how most dom's do but each to his own. I have found people here that i can ask and get responses from that i can respect and understand and i will be asking more than i used to.

The day i know it all, ill put away my riding crop and take up a new kink. Im thinking ill make a decent adult baby should that happen.

Wiscoman
12-15-2009, 10:05 PM
46 yo from the midwest. Bondage is my big thing,but I have experience in fear play, spanking, and nipple pain -- although I'm not really much of a sadist.

Figure I'm still learning and hope to continue learning until my final day.

Guera
12-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Currently 38 yo in the Southwest US, more of a sadist than anything. Get more out of bondage because my sub does- I get easily frustrated, otherwise. Im the quintessential passive-agressive female- I view my him as a cherished pet, and I dominate him by spoiling him. (and other less savory things...)

Malvolio
12-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey there,

I'm 32 years old and sexually dominant, though I do identify as a feminist –*and don't think this hasn't caused some grief on either side of the debate *g*

I have had three short to medium-length relationships where we explored our kinks so far, and I am hungry for more. I'm anxious to do more rope bondage than the scarce experience I have so far. I'm good with my hands: spanking, pulling, slapping, fingering, gagging, fisting, even some breath play. And I'm German.

StrikeHer
12-24-2009, 04:51 PM
My name is StrikeHer and I am new to the community and lifestyle. I am 43, I am a Dominant, but do not call myself a Master as of yet. More of a Master in training.

I am married and have been for 8 years. My wife has 4 kids from her first marriage and we have 2 kids together. So right now I have a 25 year old stepdaughter, a 21 year old stepson, a 17 year old stepdaughter, a ten year old daughter and a seven year son living at home with us now.
I and my wife started playing around with small bets about a year or so ago. Winner got to command the loser for a night or weekend, my wife always lost. Earlier this year we started talking about things and decided to take it to the next step. After a little research and a lot more talking, we decided a Master/slave relationship is what we wanted. Or what we wanted to try, I always told her we could try it and if either one of us wasn’t into it we could stop.

The more we explored the lifestyle the more we both got into it. We live in central Texas and joined a local BDSM group. The group is led by a Master who has been in the lifestyle for over 30 years. We have developed a friendship with them (Me with him, my wife with his sub). The group meets every other Saturday; I don’t get to attend as often as I like I travel for my job. My wife loves it. But it is nice having someone with so much experience around. He lets me know when I am messing up.
My wife wants to be my slave/sub, but most of the time she is trying to top from the bottom. And being a Master in training, she gets away with it way too much. Having a house full of kids doesn’t help either. It’s hard to discipline her when they are around.
I just started a job in September where I have to travel a lot. Six weeks on the road, one week home. But at the present time I am at home and may be for the next several months. So my experience with the lifestyle has only been a few weekend games and some online stuff (I love computer cams).

So I am looking for other Doms/Masters who have been in the lifestyle and have some experience. Like dealing with a sub who is trying to top from the bottom. Or ways of disciplining a slave/sub when kids are around. Any advice, help, suggestions or comments are more than welcome.
StrikeHer

ppr128
12-24-2009, 05:11 PM
This may draw heat, but I personally don't believe in "topping from the bottom." IMO it's all about providing a mutually satisfactory expererience for both partners involved, and actively listening to her is a very easy way of working things out :)

It sounds like you've run into the same problem I did (and still do) as another recent convert; there is oodles of information for new submissives, but not so much for dominants, of either gender. So take it slow, figure out what works best, and and stick with that :) No need to get really extreme when you're just getting into it.

The other thing to remember is that "discipline" need not be corporal punishment. There are lots of ways to get creative there- edging, having her do a chore she dislikes (cleaning the house out, perhaps?) and a million other things :) Again, all that matters is that it works for the two of you; there is no One True Way, no one-size-fits-all approach. Every person- and every relationship between them- is different.

Stryker
12-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Hello all 37 Top/Dom. great place you all have here. Not much for self promoting, so I'll leave that to others... I will say I enjoy teaching my subs to learn to enjoy things they either fear or out right hate.. and I dont mean brusselsprouts. I find it much more mental and a great challenge.

HokieFrost
12-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Hello, I am Paul, a 40 yr old newbie Dom. My 'pet' is a longtime friend and lover who just offered herself to me as my sub. I am thrilled by the opportunity, but inexperienced as hell, so any advise is welcomed.

Ladyluck
01-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi,
I am new to this site. I 30 years young and I have a pretty active life. I have had a few real world relationships that haven't gone so well so I am hoping what I am really looking for is out there somewhere and what better way to find it then the internet? I am hoping to make some new friends and I would love some pointers on how to do this online since I have never really tired to do BDSM over the internet.

MasterNox
02-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello, I am a new Master/Dom and here looking for advice and tips for some of the older or more experienced Doms. I am 25 years old, and already been through one divorce, it was purely a vanilla relationship and ended rather badly. I consider myself a very compassionate, open-minded, and loving individual though I do fear aggression toward my slave/sub as I am apprehensive that it might get out of hand. I am looking for any advice at all for a newbie such as myself.

Sir Pacheco
03-12-2010, 04:16 PM
I am Sir Pacheco, I am a master I have trained only one slave, which I have given the grace of allowing her to become my wife and the bearer of my children. I am in search of a sub for her to train to my will. I am in the military and so i train my slaves the way the military trained me. Disobeying me in my house is unforgivable and is treated with the harshest punishments I am able to think of.

TheLimey
03-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Alright, let's introduce myself.

I'm 38, English, but living in South Florida.

I'm married to a wonderful woman, who happens to be a wonderful sub as well.

I've always had aspects of BDSM in my relationships, and am thankfulthat my little katze is just as interested in exploring limits as I am.

Hamishlacastle
03-15-2010, 06:09 PM
I am a natural dominant. I am reshaping my old role. I believe there is a whole world for a master to grasp, beyond the punishment and obedience. for me obedience is absolute. how to punish if you have a sub that likes pain and humiliation with draw that for her disobedience

master1bob
03-20-2010, 01:28 AM
hi i am bob a master from the uk .you could say a mature dom and been in the bdsm scene for many years .every one is differnt and quick message like this cannot realy describe your likes and dislikes so hopefully over time you will get to know me.

MasterOne
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Hello this is MasterOne...I have been a Master for 40 years...I have had about 100 subs and slaves over the years and none ever wanted to leave but due to life they had too...I have been thru everything i have ever done to my subs and slaves...So i am experienced, loving and caring Master...I respect everyone and demand the same...I have a number one and we are very happy together...I currenly have one sub living with me and five females slaves that do not live with me but visit reguarly...I do not and never have had sexual relations with any of my family...Except my number one we will be married soon...I am looking for a loving and caring Master for a very nice lady in the Peoria,IL area for correction and possible relationship...I will not allow her to be abused, just correction and training...Please contact me if interested...She requires in person corrction...

xyphos
04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
MasterOne I applaud your Code and your compassion towards your subs! I took a long break from the lifestyle but now have a dedicated Slave whom I will soon be married to for seven years. I am in Georgia and am not available but I wanted to commend your concern and wish you luck.

Freak_M
04-12-2010, 09:18 AM
HI!! I'm only what I define myself as at any time...it's really that easy and at the same time that complicated. (I'm not from a country that uses the english language, so please do not pay attention to my bad spelling or anything).

WolfLeader
04-13-2010, 05:25 PM
49 years old Dom from central Texas . Been a constant learner of the lifestyle for many years. I learn something new about it or a person everyday. Dont and wont brag so this is short and sweet.

QueenCunt
04-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Hello. My name is QueenCunt and I am a brand new Domme. I am here to learn as much as I can before I take on any subs or slaves.

I look forward to learning from each of you.

Highest regards,

QueenCunt

Warmaster
02-09-2014, 10:19 PM
My name is Martin, and http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/member.php/101657-Marlene38ee is my wife.
In time, depending on how long it takes them to get it together, the other Mares and Fillies (Brianna, Lhana, Fumiko, Mei-Xing and Wanda) will be joining this site either with individual profiles, or a 'group' profile.

I'm a long-time Dominant, with 20+ years of experience, and am still learning new things, refinements, and such.
I did not ever intend to have a harem...but that's what happened. Brianna talked to Lhana, Lhana talked to Fumiko and Mei...Marlene talked with Wanda.
Now, I have 6 women to care for, look after, love, and base my life around and on.
I never intended such, but they all bring much to this Household and I am glad they're here.

In regards to various devics and toys and such, I make a lot of my own. Then I KNOW they're made of proper quality materials and there's no potential of harm from a bad day on an assembly line, and the girls appreciate the time and effort that go into such.
I am a Tempered Dom, meaning I adjust mood and harshness depending on how any of the girls behaves, but I'm not shy on caring and compassion., and they know they are safe undr my hand.

It can be tricky balacing Life, Lifestyle and such with 6 women in the mix, but they understand that which does make things considerably easier.

I'm pleased to meet you, my fellow Doms, and am looking fwd to reading your posts.

Leashes&GagsDom
03-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a 19 year old male who has experienced light forms of bdsm with my girlfriend mostly having to do with a simple "slave takes master's orders" scenario. I would like to hear from others about ideas and experiences that you all may have had that i may try. I and my sub are willing to go as far as we can with any form of BDSM.

MasterMike8035
03-08-2015, 06:08 AM
Hello all my Name is Mike and I have about 13 yrs experience but am always willing to learn something new * if you dont learn something new every day th e day was wasted *my philosophy

dom1964
10-14-2015, 08:06 PM
Hi am master D have been around this scene for over 15yrs now and am always here to answer any questions anyone might have i still dont consider myself an expert because i think every slave teaches a master something as the master teaches them.