PDA

View Full Version : Switchs please introduce yourselves here

Rabbit1
12-25-2005, 10:34 AM
So anyone with questions can ask for you by name --if you like please include a brief history of your experiences in your introduction.

Jadetiger
12-29-2005, 04:17 AM
Hello my name is Jadetiger. Of course I am a switch. I currenty have the pleasure of being Mistress to Bald F and J. Friede and Jean are delightful subs. I have only had 2 online masters and met them both through this forum or chat. Feel free to ask questions. I am normally a very open minded person and will answer your questions as honestly as I can.

Ruby
12-29-2005, 04:22 PM
Hi, I'm Ruby.

Pet to T and Miss to Nathaniel.

T is the hubby. We've been going strong for over 22 years.

Nathaniel is the long distance sub and became mine in June of 2005. This is our thread:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3419

My kink my not be yours, but I respect your right to have as many and varied kinks your heart, mind and body desires.

I also tend to play much rougher in fantasy than in real life. If you judge me by my fictional characters, then I'd have to be supernatural to enjoy all my naughty thoughts.

I'll do my best to answer questions and to keep an open mind. I may also answer questions in the mistress or sub sections of this forum.

If I don't answer right away, check to see if I'm out of the office or feel free to send me a PM or e-mail. When I'm on the road, it's easier to answer e-mails.

Masters_lilone
01-02-2006, 03:28 AM
hi there all i'm Laura aka Masters_lilone and i have been active in the lifestyle on and off for over a year but i still consider my self to be somewhat of a newbie. i am Mistress to lil_spike and soon to be wife and slave girl to my Master .if you have and questions for me just ask and i will answer them or point to to where you can find the answer. i will also answer questions on the sub/slave thread as well.

Kitten-Pi
03-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Hello
Usualy I take name as Kitten pi, I take both sides easily and have for a number of years. I have been on this forum for a while but haven;t been here in a long long time so I thought I should post to let people know I am alive.

I have been fortunate enough to have two sub boys in a row so I thought about posting as a Mistress only but that submissive bug in me kepts pointing me this way.

I am very open, I will talk about anything and answer most things. If its out there I have tried it or will try it just so I can answer the next person lol.
(minus animals and children, that's my only problem. I think)

Aesop
03-22-2006, 06:49 AM
Howdy Kitten-Pi. Glad you decided to come out and play.:)

smackers
04-06-2006, 09:45 PM
I would guess I'd have to put myself in the switch category at the moment. I am enjoying discovering both sides - is this quite common or do most of you come to the scene with a definite preference for dom / sub?

I'm a control freak by nature although was surprised at how caring a dom I can be (although not in my head!) and I'm having a few problems with topping from the bottom - I can only assume from reading other posts that this is natural and can be overcome (so to speak :D )

samzum
04-25-2006, 09:01 AM
mmm yes keep coming online from a switch point of view.... funny . guess maybe it depends on my mood and whoever I may be interacting with on how they approach mmmm
Anyways if I keep enjoying it.. then it must be ok for me :-) .

Camper
05-16-2006, 05:05 AM
Hi there,

I'm only lightly into bondage, and prefer to be sub, but sometimes enjoy being Top. My GF only prefers to be Top if she's in a bad mood and doesn't want to be touched, so if we do bondage, most of the time I'm the active one. ;-))
We did a little control game, forcing her to do BJs, and while it was a lot of fun, I belive neither of us was really comfortable. Probably should talk about it. ;-)

But in fantasy at least, I enjoy a lot of things, both ways. Quote: "If I read your stories, it's hard to believe youre so tame." :-))

Blue_Monday
05-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi, I'm Lisa, and I've been lurking around here for months without introducing myself. I hated to label myself as either a Domme or a sub, because I switch back and forth frequently and easily--feels like cheating sometimes!

I'm hoping to marry my Master (who is also my slave boy) this summer. You might say we're "Bedroom BDSMers." We just do it for fun, sometimes mixing little chores around the house into sex or wearing something kinky out in public.

As a forum member, I hope that seeing BDSM from both sides (top and bottom) makes me better at contributing to both sides of the conversations here!

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 08:49 AM
I enjoy the thrill of giving over power to a master, letting him push me over my edge and cast me into subspace, it brings me an abandon i cannot achieve elswhere in my life, and a pleasure unmatchable.

I also love to tie up and abuse and use a sub, play games with his mind and body and push his limits. My current bondage partner is like me, very cheeky and outgoing and sarcastic in life, and right up till i collar and bind him he is cheeky, then he suddenly becomes this other person that lurks deep inside him, his gaze lowers and his voice becomes submissive as he bends to my will, damn i love that!

mostly i tend to have partners who are switches, as i enjoy both ideally i need someone who likes both too :)

frankee
06-28-2006, 11:57 AM
i know that i like to be submissive and to be dominated, but you sure do make being a switch sound like fun!! *big grin*

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 12:03 PM
i know that i like to be submissive and to be dominated, but you sure do make being a switch sound like fun!! *big grin*

frankee

Hehe it is - lots of fun - best of both worlds i guess. ;)

frankee
06-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Might have to give it a go sometime,if im allowed, lol.

frankee

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Might have to give it a go sometime,if im allowed, lol.

frankee

try coming up with a good plan something you think your domme would like, and submit it to her in such a way it seems you are doing it for her pleasure :D

frankee
06-28-2006, 12:21 PM
oooooooooooo i knew that you were a smart girl!! i'll have to sit down and think about it and see what i come up with. *rubbing hands together*

frankee

Warbaby1943
06-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I enjoy the thrill of giving over power to a master, letting him push me over my edge and cast me into subspace, it brings me an abandon i cannot achieve elswhere in my life, and a pleasure unmatchable.

I also love to tie up and abuse and use a sub, play games with his mind and body and push his limits. My current bondage partner is like me, very cheeky and outgoing and sarcastic in life, and right up till i collar and bind him he is cheeky, then he suddenly becomes this other person that lurks deep inside him, his gaze lowers and his voice becomes submissive as he bends to my will, damn i love that!

mostly i tend to have partners who are switches, as i enjoy both ideally i need someone who likes both too :)
Avralivia,
I am planning on using just a little of what you said in another thread about collaring. I think it add another dimension to the discussion. First though I have to find the other thread. Thanks.

EvansCosita
07-19-2006, 07:41 PM
I consider myself a sub, and I have a wonderful online Master that I have been committed to for some time now. He is undergoing a period of great stress, and asked me, on a whim, if I would be willing to be a Mistress to him, calling him my pet. He also said he didn't think I could do it (I can seldom resist a challenge like that). We spent the day in each other's roles yesterday, after a particularly challenging previous day (he can get very cranky when stressed). We were both grinning the whole time. I got quite a thrill out of his eagerness to please me, and he was so focused on pleasing me that he was able to block out his stress. He enjoyed it so much, in fact, that he respectfully asked me to continue until he has passed the date causing his stress, and I could practically feel him jumping up and down when I agreed - which is quite a feat from over 1000 miles away!

So now we are both questioning what we are, and there is a chance we will determine that we both want to switch. I can definitely say it's been fun so far! But it is also more of a challenge than I expected, as I am not used to giving the tasks... Any tips you can provide would be welcome! We are online only, and he has little freedom at home or work to do anything that would expose our kinks, so finding things he needs to do for me has been difficult (we don't have as much trouble when he is in charge, as I have much more freedom at home)!

TheKnothead
07-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Everyone,
Guess I really should introduce myself. Glad I finally poked my head into this forum, as it is where I really belong. I am a bondage freak and have been as long as I can remember. I've been both a bottom and a top and truthfully can't decide which I like better. Technically I think I'm better a being a top, trust issues and all that you know....I'm happily married going on eight years now...lived in NYC for several years and played at Hellfire as a bottom, so I do know a few things about real time S/M...not my cup of tea...aaaahhh, I love forests and rain, so I live in the middle of the desert...definitely a masochist...and I guess the rest will just have to come out in conversation...

oh...and thanks to everyone who has already warmly welcomed me to this site...this is a very cool place!

WhiteRaven810
08-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Howdy. I could reiterate the same things I wrote in my introduction, or I could cut down on polluting the planet by simply recycling.

Here's the link to my introduction.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5997

Enjoy.

to_imagine
08-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Hi Everybody,
I started out as a dom and had two female slaves. Both relationships very intense. Seeing a beautiful intelligent woman become more submissive the more you trained her was like a drug to me.
I took a new job about 1.5 years ago, lots of stress, traveling all the time. Two dancers introduced me to the world of submission and since then, I am constantly searching to be a boy toy for women. I don't have a recipe. I love looking into a woman's eyes and seeing she is pleased with me. I love having to help a woman explore her wildest fantasies and helping her fulfill them. Every week that I travel I look for women who would be interested in controlling me. I search in strip clubs, night clubs, fine restaurants for women whom I am attracted to. I seem to have good karma because in the last year I have had some mind boggling experiences. The more I get the more I want.

I work all the time in a high stress job (that I love), but when I get off of work I stay revved up. I've tried some drugs (nothing hard core) and alcohol but nothing winds me down like being a boy toy/whore/complete slut for a sexy, intelligent woman.

I hope to meet people here that share my intense desires.

steveap2004
08-25-2006, 03:26 AM
so to speak lol.
I love been submissive and have a new GF that loves to be domme over me, but also have a desire to dom, so guess that makes me a switch????- not too sure as really only moving into this realm from vanilla (only only just starting to learn the terms as well lol). Love to meet with a femdomme online to teach me the art yummmmmm.
Into anything and everything (less the two obvious ones) and would do anything to please the Mistress.

Lillypad
08-25-2006, 12:14 PM
I consider myself a switch since I have fantasies about being dominated and dominating. But the only rl experience I have in doming my current gf although I have played alittle online.

RickBulow74
09-10-2006, 07:41 AM
I have mostly dabbled in the lifestyle online, and as I mentioned in a couple of other threads did a paper on the subject. I consider myself a switch as I have both Dominant and submissive tendencies. I am new to teh lifestyle and wish any advice and assistance any could give.

Viv
10-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Hello everyone...

Switch...what a word...description... Deverse Desires... *need to check my spelling*..

I've been attracted to the BDSM Lifestyle since I was WAY too young. Reading everything I could get my hands on. Felt an overwhelming desire to know more...and still do.... Been a fan of the library for more years than I care to acknowledge.

I started experiencing from the submissive side...the bondage, spankings, edge play...but something was missing...I kept topping from the bottom, do this...make me do that...give me more...no not that way this way....basically just ruins Tops feelings and mine...gags worked ok...but my mental state just didn't stop. I still have the desires of a submissive without doubts, but I began to explore the other side.

To give to someone what I wanted. To take them out of themselves, the rush of pleasure...the rush of pain...the connection mentally and physically. My...what a rush of pleasure.

As for the ability to switch during a session....it is hard...but I find there are times that the switch is easier than others....lets say during a session I've worked my passion to a nice peek....Yes as I Domme I can have that qucik release, but I also know that to delay the release adds to the pleasure. SO...at that point in a session I can switch if my partner is able to take control....ie...learn to tie good knots to prevent... Now the ability to go from sub to Domme...is harder for me to describe, but it is possible.

For me it is doing what my partner and I want at the time...Top/Bottom/ somewhere inbetween. Communication and understanding desires or...just the willness to explore...

thanks...

Viv

jacktar007
10-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Jacktar here, your friendly knotty boy.

I have in some circles discovered that people tend to look down on us a little. Even ' a switch is sub that has not met a proper master/ mistress yet...' Disappointing to say the least, I would say. Personally I'm in a stable relationship, with a lot of experimentation taking place and both of us have discovered that we have our likes and dislikes. The fact that we share some but not others complete the whole thing for both of us I think.

As for the starting from the bottom, how else can you ever learn? If you aare not even willing to try something you are going to do to some other luckless soul? I can understand not liking it, but not trying it?

cassy
10-05-2006, 03:34 PM
hi iam a switch....love to be a Dommie and love to be DOMMED learning as i go....having alot of fun....evil smile

Timberwolf
10-05-2006, 03:39 PM
I just realized I've never actually posted in this thread. Well... it's a little late now I guess. :D

But for the record, I am a switch, a sub more often than a Dom, and am currently in an online relationship with a Domme who is occasionally experimenting with submission for the first time in her life. It's been an extremely intimate experience so far, and I hope that it's only just begun.

MrWonderful
01-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Suspect the reason my wife has never been comfortable with subbing is because she is just to damn nice to Dom me. Switching is the only way I see to achieve balance. Indeed, it may actually be healthier to be vanilla than to Dom or sub all the time.

JayTC
05-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Hello to all, I am new around here, and just wanted to make a post here.

Well I am discovering my switch side. Although, I am a Master to my slave, and we could never switch. I am interested in switching, or subbing to someone online. How does everyone here go about finding someone to bottom to online. I have never had anyone online, or did bdsm online at all. So...I am at a loss. Can anyone help?

MajesticFae
05-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forums JayTC! I suggest posting a personal for an online Dom/Domme, depending on your tastes. Good luck in your search!

Joeysub06
06-23-2007, 02:53 AM
Hi there.. well my name is Joe,27 and i have been a switch for quite a number of years now. Currently i and my gf who is a switch herself do enjoy the dual role that we play in our relationship..
I guess by being a dom one day and a sub the subsequent day keeps the spark alive and allows us to explore and push our bodies to its limit.
Our passion lies in breath control,heavy bondage,scarves,cum control etc..
All i can say is its cool being a switch!..

Cheers.

zasvig
08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
hello im zasvig
Im new to the whole thang. I am a sub my misstress is my wife, but she wants to be the sub somtimes so on occasion i will have to be the dom i can do it but i prefer to be the sub. im just interducing myself for now and hope to be around a while. hopping to maby find some one to help my misstress she is still a little timmid.

ursula
11-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Hello everybody : )

Currently a bisexual in an open relationship with another female switch (I was lucky, hah) and just playing around and learning what I like.

Just came here to help explore more of the bdsm world!

Anyways, I'm sure it will be nice to become acquainted with you all.

Ozme52
11-05-2007, 01:51 AM
:wel

Torq
11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Gee whats happening,, we've had postings in the Dom area and in the submissive area but NONE in the switches ???? Are there NO switches on the site ??? Come on switches and introduce yourselves !!

angelic.zest
11-07-2007, 04:34 PM
welcome ursula!

ladygstar
11-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Well many of you on here already know me but there was a cry out from Torq for us to come out and say hello, so here I am!

I joined this forum over a year ago as a sub (different user name then) with my r/l Master of that time. As time has gone on I have realised that I am switch but a switch with a twist... I only dominate the fairer sex... enjoying being the submissive with men - probably not too unusal really.

I enjoy a full, challeneging and independant life and have a strong character and opinions so I delight in being able to give up that control in my sexual relationships with men, however with women I take great pleasure in being able to give them the same pleasures I enjoy in the sub role... nothing nicer than a woman gasping and squealing with the pleasure, and/or pain, I am allowing her to experience.

Well thats enough for now... questions in a pm to....

Euryleia
11-10-2007, 03:02 PM
What a great way to write my 1,000 post! I thought I had introduced myself as a switch before but here it goes again.

I'm a lesbian switch. I've been involved in D/s since my first relationship in college. I'm mainly dominant but I do like to occassionally release the reins and just let someone take charge. I've been very lucky to find women who are as willing to take control as they are to be controlled.

Currently single, I've been sublimating my fantasies into stories that I've been posting on the library as well as reading the offerings by other writers. Soon, I'll be able to put my ideas into practice.

deadbeats
12-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Hello my name is Dave, I'm 38, single and I've been a switch for well over 20 years. My experience has gone through a number of experience and changes over the years but here's a short run down:

Between 86 and 90 I had two different subs that I Dominated off and on. Also I submited to an old gaurd gay woman for about a year.

Between 91 and 95 I was in a long term relationship in which we switched roles or played without roles. Though it was a more conventional relationship a majority of the sexual activity involved some form of S&M or role playing.

Between 96 and 2000 I had at least four sub that I trained off and on and submited to Doms. Most of these were short lived only lasting 6 to 8 months.

Between 2000 and present my career and fatherhood took up a great deal of my life and BDSM took a back seat. Though I have trained five sub it was mostly through orders outside of scene and was more of a "play" situation. There has been also 3 Doms that I've scened with not more then a couple of times.

That's the basic. I could go into detail but it would take hours.

MissMoth
12-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Hello all. I'm Miss Moth and I'm a Switch, leaning a bit more towards being Domme. BDSM has always been a major part of who I am, and I figure as a long time reader at the library, I might as well join the forum.

Beatrice
12-08-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm not 100% sure I would call myself a switch but I guess this comes closer than either of the other two categories. I've been interested in BDSM for a long time now and I'm a long time reader of the library. I'm an avid roleplayer and I can play both roles, although I prefer to play the submissive (although many of my roleplays are non-cons and thus the characters can't really be called BDSM submissives in the true sense). I'm also an avid consumer of BDSM literature. In real life, I have experienced BDSM as both a domme and a sub, In both cases, I have a bit of a bad habit of having my own urges switch in the middle of things which is never good, especially when I try not to show it. I have never been in a 24/7 D/s relationship in either role and, while I respect those who find fulfillment in that kind of relationship, I have honestly never felt a need or desire for one for me personally. I am also comfortable in vanilla relationships, sometimes with a little mild kink to spice things up. In addition to BDSM, I have something of a clothes fetish, especially regarding sneakers, socks and panties. I'm currently single. I consider myself a feminist but I understand it to mean that liberated women (and men) are also at liberty to submit, rather out of a submissive sexuality, a personal religious belief or whatever else, as long as its a genuinely free decision. So that's me in a nutshell. Hi.

hiwiz4u3
12-10-2007, 07:20 AM
hi :) interesting post...

AAR
12-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Hello there
I'm a male
a switch I have a beautiful willing wife. Come here to experience new kind live.
Eager to recieve input

sexycazzy
12-29-2007, 06:04 PM
A switch here, mostly a bottom to play partners, I am now beginning to explore my Topping side in a play scene very soon, and is looking forward to it! :D

I have introduced myself properly here: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=513875#post513875

goldenxsurfer
01-03-2008, 11:11 PM
i am a 22 year old surfer from the beaches of southern california specifically the south bay. i am really interested in some fun and games without the work. i am really mellow and if you want to chat send me a message dont worry about anything im a nice guy and looking to meet new peolple in the los angeles area

Saucie
01-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm a twenty one year old flight attendant, originally from Tulsa. I've been in touch with my submissive side since I was a child, but only recently have I realized I have a powerful dominant streak. Both come very naturally to me, but rarely with the same person. At any rate, I like to chat with all kinds of people and learn about the fetish community, but let me add this... please no more PM's asking if I'm "a naughty whore who needs to be fucked." I find that presumptuous, not to mention silly. People who can be polite and respectful are invited to message me, though! :)

theladystouch
02-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Funny how difficult a label can be. I guess I qualify as a Switch. While I have generally played the dominate role with past boyfriends, every once in a while I like to be lazy and let someone else make the decisions.

I'm in my 40's, and have been around the fringes of BDSM most of my adult life. Still a novice, if not a newbie, though. Enjoy the culture, reading and writing BDSM fantasies, and playing with the occasional guy or gal if the chemistry is right.

Lady C

theladystouch
02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey, Saucie. I couldn't agree more with your sentiments. Hello. :)

ALEXlkzgjhrb
02-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Hello! I am Alex. 28. I am interested in corporal punishment, especialy caning.

underwhere
03-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi everybody!

I haven't formally introduced myself in this thread, though I did introduce myself in the Introduction forum, so this seems just a tad bit redundant, but maybe its not.

First, I guess you can safely call me a newbie with this stuff, but a newbie who has given a great deal of serious thought to a wide variety of issues as they apply to my interest in s&m/BDSM. As a result of joining a different website, I currently have a wonderful telephone and e-relationship with a magnificent domme who seems quite interested in handling my subbie side. I truly don't think I could have asked for a person more fitting for me. We are in the early phases of making plans for a get-together, and I'm very much looking forward to that. I've also cultivated some nice e-relationships with some subbies. At this point, nothing in that area has become anything more than a casual passing interest (from both sides), but I have been received quite favorably by those subbies.

All of this has given me a chance to explore a lot of thoughts and ideas, but so far, there has been no opportunity for me to explore something in the "here and now", as it were. Admittedly, I'm still nervous about the possibilities, (and some of my personal circumstances do nothing but complicate both how I feel and how such situations might eventually play out) but I'm convinced I am headed in the right direction. Whereas before I was not certain I was truly ready to make such a personal leap, I'm quite certain I am now, and I'm both glad and relieved that I have finally begun to do so.

Miss_Celeste
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well I am just finding out a little bit about the BDSM in myself. I am open minded
looking to learn more about anything I can get my hands on. So hopefuly I can find someone to help me out. Thanks

wolf101
03-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi I'm Wolf101 and I thought Id ask yall about how easy or hard it was to find a partner. If you want to get to know me better message me.

underwhere
03-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi Wolf101!

Hi I'm Wolf101 and I thought Id ask yall about how easy or hard it was to find a partner. If you want to get to know me better message me.

Finding a partner can be a tricky process. It can take quite a bit of time and effort. Any potential partner worth their salt is probably not going to volunteer right away. They will want to get to know you a bit first, and in turn, you'll probably want to get to know a few things about them too. Appearing desperate is, I'm told, a surefire way to end a relationship before it begins.

I have no experience here, but I've been told that relationships between switches can often be quite tricky as well because, as a general rule, switches don't seem inclined to switch for each other very often. They often choose to find separate people to dom them from those they wish to dom.

One way to make this process go a little easier is to be willing to put out bits and pieces of information about yourself. For example, I have a blog on another BDSM web site and have been an active participant in that community for quite some time. When I got there, I was a complete newbie, and made a wide variety of newbie mistakes. However, I also took the time to sit back and watch and observe. Its amazing how much one can observe and learn from the actions and interactions of others. I've also been very clear on the type of relationships I was looking for, and have been able to express that in a chat room, in forum posts, and on blogs. The more of yourself that you are able to express (and it has to be truthfully!), the more likely people will be inclined to potentially take you under their wing. I am currently a subbie to somebody on that web site. The relationship took several months to materialize. (Read below for how I managed it.)

As a switch, I've been told that it is generally easier to start life out as a subbie as people will be less inclined to play with somebody they perceive to be inexperienced as a dom. I don't know how true that is, but that is what I've been told. Still, its not easy to find a good match. Be prepared to take your time, and just because somebody offers, don't feel like you are forced to give an answer right away. I've been solicited twice to Dom some people, and on both occasions, I've declined because, although I have the desire to explore that side of myself, I'm not sure I could do so if it was not the right person on the other end. So far, online, I've only met two or three people I might actually be willing to Dom. For various reasons, either because they were already committed or because of my own situational circumstances, it hasn't worked out for me yet. I'm hopeful for the future, but I'm also realizing I need to take my time here. Just as I feel I don't want to put myself in peril as a sub to somebody else, I don't want to potentially put somebody else in peril with me as a Dom if I'm not genuinely ready for that opportunity with the specific person involved.

In other words, try not to rush it so much. If you put out enough feelers and clues about yourself, eventually, people will want to get to know you on a more personal level. It never hurts to specifically ask, but don't do so too aggressively or you'll be likely to find yourself without any willing takers.

(Probably, this should be split off into another thread as it clearly will sway from introductions. Is there some way to do that?)

rora
03-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Hello,

I am trying my hand at 'switching'. On line switching. I was approached by a couple. She is his Domme/wife and he of course is her sub and husband in real life. She loves for me to tease him, then She reaps the benefits. I have given him a couple of tasks and I have given Her a few ideas.

It has me asking a lot of questions. I am researching, because I know this isn't on line for them. Thanks for all that have helped me. EIther through the forums or questions I have asked in email and pm's.

It is gratifying to know that I have brought them some enjoyment and a little education, and also very frustrating. *laffs* Hmmm I have never told them that.

There is so much talk about the 'gift' of submission and rightfully so, but I am also understanding more and more of what you Dominates go through. I don't think enough is said about that. That is quite a gift in itself. You all have my respect.

rljohnson68
03-24-2008, 05:04 AM
I am brand new here and for awhile I will mostly be quiet.I am not shy just cautious.I liken this to having been invited to a party and there is no one you know there.don't want to step on any toes.
I may not be a "true" switch but,my feeling is this,being a sub for someone that realy knows what they are doing can only make me a better dom.OJT,if you will.

R.L.

Euryleia
03-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome, y'all.

wolf101-it can be hard to find a r/l partner that meshes completely. I know for me personally, I'm about a 75/25 D/s. I domme in most aspects but like to let go and submit too. If I hook up with a complete submissive or a complete dominant, then my needs don't get met. You've also got to figure out if you can submit to someone you've been dominating and visa versa. I recomend forums like this to learn and seeking out events in your area (like munches). With a little luck and a lot of patience, your search will be rewarded.

rora, glad you're having fun and learning along the way. Sorry you're finding it frustrating (weg)--maybe its time to go r/l?

RL, I think learning from the bottom will help make you a better Top. Even now, I don't try anything out on my girl that I haven't experienced myself.

someguy365
04-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey, I’m a 21 year old college guy. I’m very new to this and concidure myself a switch mostly because I want to experance everything. The responces on here are really helpful, as is this website, Thanks All

Phantome
04-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow, I had no idea that I'd never posted here. I'm Phantome (aka Phan), and I'm a lady switch. *aknowledges applause* I am married to my high school sweetheart, who is also a switch. We don't lead a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle (mainly enjoying it in conjunction with our sex life), but we are always willing to try new things and are open to other lifestyles. We like spanking, anal play, corsets, and most recently, breast torture. We are both teachers, and enjoy the arts, history, traveling, and playing with our two rogue kitties. :)
-Phan, feeling a little bit like she's at an AA meeting

Delaquoi
05-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone. I'm in a period of thinking a lot about my sexual needs and desires, and made this decision recently - to come out as a switch, and to look for a domme who can help bring out that submissive side in me. I've been dominant overwhelmingly in the past, but have had experiences with submission too, and enjoyed it a lot. This thing about sub-space is very powerful, it is a great freedom and a beautiful state. Problem is I guess that I just can't seem to keep it going - I reach a point where the buzz wears off and I may end up getting frustrated or just amused by the demands put on me. (Or if I'm allowed to cum, then I just loose the submissive feeling straight away.) I wonder if I am just too rebellious, opinionated, demanding to really be submissive? But I want to try it properly, as I find myself thinking and fantasising about submission more frequently of late. Do I just need to meet the right person who will know how to control me? Or, thinking like that, am I being too demanding again?

On another point, thinking about switching, I remember back to some of my earliest childhood (pre-adolescent) sexual fantasies. I wonder if other switches, or maybe even perverts more generally, felt/feel things in a similar way?

As I remember it, in these fantasy-scenes it didn't matter so much that I took a given role - submissive or dominant - in what was taking place. What I was doing as I was daydreaming was letting, telling, watching the scene unfold. I didn't have to be inside the scene myself. (Or maybe that makes me another kind of pervert altogether - a voyeur?)

Then actually, as I remember it, the first times I placed myself in a role within the scene, in my imagination, was that I took the part of the female being humiliated and dominated. The scenes were always hetero with the man on top, but I identified most of all with the female victim. This led me to even wonder at one point in my teens whether what I really wanted was to be a transvestite submissive, and I experimented a little with games like that, but found out that wasn't what I was after.

So as I got into actually doing S&M in real life I tended to take the dominant role, which maybe came easiest - e.g., I found most partners that way, and I got to take my pleasure. But could it be that what really matters to me is not my role in the scene but somehow the scene itself, the dynamics of domination and submission, the story, the event? Does that make sense to anyone?

Euryleia
05-14-2008, 04:34 PM
So as I got into actually doing S&M in real life I tended to take the dominant role, which maybe came easiest - e.g., I found most partners that way, and I got to take my pleasure. But could it be that what really matters to me is not my role in the scene but somehow the scene itself, the dynamics of domination and submission, the story, the event? Does that make sense to anyone?

Yeah, Delaquoi, it certainly does to me. I think the energy of the scene is a powerful draw. While I may be more dominant in the day to day aspects of our relationship, the story we write together goes where it will, with our roles changing as the energy itself ebbs and flows.

countrystud
05-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey Guys. I'm Mike. I'm a switch. And VERY easily approachable about it too!

uninspired42
07-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey everyone. I'm Lei, I'm a switch, and I really enjoy both topping and subbing equally, though I have explored my domme side more thoroughly than my sub side. I'm new but really diggin' the BDSM jazz.

ashtonDs
07-21-2008, 06:00 AM
It would be too strange to say hello as I've been here for a while, but I was trying to where I fit in the general scheme of things.

When I first joined I knew I was a switch (can you tell ;)?), but had very strong Dom feelings. Then as time went on I decided I was more sub. Now I'm definitely a switch, and realize that my emphasis is probably going to move between two extremes. Right now, I'm comfortable with that.

I seem to be in the minority though, because I would like to switch within a monogamous relationship.

Harley Quinn
07-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Hellloooo! My name is Ashley, and I am 100% about my Switchery! I can not stay loyal to submission, though I have certainly tried. I suppose I would be an extremely tough-to-teach full time sub. I just way too feisty! So, I found a nice niche in both worlds. I'm fully capable of taking control, even though I am, I suppose, mostly submissive. My partner does not like me to be dominant, so that's just a side to me left totally unloved. -big pout!-

Thanks for readin'! Muah.

Curiouslittleangel14
08-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi all my name is Angel and I am new to this site and this life style. I am not sure where I fit so this seems to be the place to start. I do admit that I have both Dominant and submissive qualities and when it comes to play I can assume either role. I'm looking for friends who are willing to assist me on this paticular path because to be honest I don't want to get into something I can't handle. I am extremely curious about everything and really want to fully understand the dynamics of both sides. I feel torn because I love to give in and to be taken but then I also desire and enjoy the control but feel really limited on what I know or the confidence to fully assume either role. I never thought I would ever feel this comfortable talking about my most inner desires as well as having resources and support to safley explore. I would definatley like to say thank you to this site and everyone who has helped me so far throught chats or forums. Any assistance or guidance is immensely appreciated.

ediegir
08-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Edie, I'm new to this site but I've been into BDSM (among other things) for a good while now. I'm very open about my sexuality and experiences and I really love hearing other opinions and experiences too.

Defiant Submissive
08-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Hello,
I prefer not to disclose my real name here, so I will go by Defiant Submissive. Although that is my chosen user name, I consider myself a switch with slight submissive tendencies. I love the idea of being in control of a man and then finally reaching his breaking point. When that point is reached, I would like him to take the control. Since the beginning of this fantasy goes completely against the ideas of most submissives, I call myself a switch. I am fairly new to the community, having only recently discovered that this type of relationship can be based in respect, love, and trust instead of low self esteam and abuse. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

dartxni
08-30-2008, 02:07 PM
The name is Dart, I've got no experience except mental fantasies and what I've done to myself. All I know is that I have always instinctually known that power play is a powerful part of sex and relationships.

LadyAznTiger13
09-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Hello all,

As obviously stated, I am one who walks the fine line of control. I have never had a master, and I have never had a slave. But the calling for both allures me. I have gone online and such but no major roleplaying or anything.

I am mainly a dom...that call has been with me from the moment I hit puberty. The carnal desire of finding prey and watching her (or him) squirm... the thrill of the hunt.

The sub interest mainly came from reading a book, Kushiel's Dart by Jaqueline Carey... it is actually a really good book, one of my favorites (and no, not because of its underlying theme... although that does help a little bit =p) I thought, maybe, if there is one who has the willpower and the strength to tame me... the thought is most definately a turn-on. But lo and behold, all the peeps so far has easily fallen prey.

I also think that, since I'm a newbie, it would be alot easier to see and experience how to Dom as a slave to a Dom. Any lady (or man) that could quell me would probably b a pretty damn good Dom, and so figure it out by experience I guess =]

I agree with jacktar... they do tend to look down on you as a switch... chin up my fellows! we are just more versitile.. they b jealous =p

Wickedlust
09-05-2008, 09:41 PM
hey. im Alexia. aka Miss Wicked. I am comfortable as a Domme. But the few times I have subbed for someone I really liked it. The mental control funner than the pain. But, those same times, My faithful sub was with me and the Dom controlled us both.. And I know that if he wasn't there, I would never have had the courage to do it. Part of what I found the best part was seeing my beautiful boytoy, happy as a clam, loving very much every minute of my 'suffering'. Part of what our Dom did was order me to be tay's slave. He more or less treated us both like barbie dolls. It was FUN! Anywho, Idk if that makes me switch. but it gave me a taste of the beautiful subspace that my starfire begs for.. omg.. hehe.

but i may have advice for switches.. .. .. find a switch, then take turns :D Haha :p

SweetLilSwitch
09-07-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm a switch but with my last partner, I was the sub most of the time because he was a dom. Last night I got my first true taste of dominating and it was a rush. It was so hot I came three times before I let him cum. Holy fuck it was incredible!

gverns
09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
I want to learn. I'm a total switch. It's all about the tease for me and must take at least 2 hours. I'm not sure just how far to go with girls before they need a rest then restart, but want to know for real, not what porn sites make you think. Not into pain or name calling,,, just bondage games.

scavanger
09-09-2008, 05:14 AM
Hello there, names scavanger, however I would prefer the name Jack be used, as it is the one I was given at birth. Im 20, and am new to the lifestlye, all I really know is that im not sure if Im 100% dominant, or 100% submissive, and to that end I found that At the moment I was able to enjoy both, so I call my self a switch, while Ive never had any experience with actual BDSM, and as such have no stories to tell, sorry guys.

but yeah I hope to learn things and eventually find my place int he lifestyle.

samm
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi, I am samm or just sam, and I have been reading and posting on this forum since a few weeks now. So I guess it's time I introduced myself a bit.

I am a 23 year old guy and not sure where I belong yet, since I have no experience playing with a partner yet, either online or irl. So that makes me even more curious ;)
I know my submissive side and the things I enjoy and fantasize about, but will have to find out sometime whether I have a Dominant side as well... you don't know if you haven't tried it and I think it could be the most fun for both when switching :)
I tend to use the word 'play' alot so I guess that describes my vision about bdsm: it should be erotic and fun in the first place! :)

All the regular info is on my profile and if not feel free to ask. Looking forward to meeting new people here and see you around on the forums and in chat.

Tmancom03
09-14-2008, 10:46 PM
My name's Thomas, I'm a switch and I have NO experiance at all! (yes I'm still a virgin)

:wave:

LostinVegas
09-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Hello, I'm Rex aka LostinVegas
I've had a lifelong interest in bondage and more.
Then I discovered D&s and it opened a whole new avenue of experiences.
I have tried both side of the rope (so to speak) and they both have their attraction to me.
But it seems no matter how much I enjoy Doming/Topping the willing Ladies I have come to know and trust, I always end up having the need to submit.

Luvs Her Leash
09-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Hey everyone,

Switch hitter that is currently a domme to teach59....love owning him and having him submit to me...although it is wonderful....I will be a slave again when the right Master makes my heart pound...

Ender910
09-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Hia.

My name's Brady and I've been into bondage for most of my life.

I've tried both topping and subbing, online that is, and I really enjoyed both. I've got a little more of a submissive side but I've also been wanting to try to find my way in domming as well.

Mistress Amanda
10-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Hello amanda.......maybe you need a strict , but caring Mistress.I would consider you if the need arises....does this interest you girl?

PapisGyrl
10-04-2008, 05:25 PM
My name is Papi's Gyrl. I'm of course a switch. Mostly, I am a submissive/bottom. My boi and I play a bit. We are a "classic" butch/femme lesbian couple but our roles go back and forth a lot. Hy has a little more experience with the Lifestyle than I do. Hy has a "Daddi" who lives has a 24/7 relationship but it's more of a paternal relationship than sexual. I am here to learn more about the Lifestyle so that my Papi and I can explore more.

Mwanting
10-11-2008, 05:02 PM
I was dom in my last relationship and my new girlfriend will not submit in any way :) So I am teaching her to Domme. Does that make me a switch?

voxelectronica
10-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi!

I'm Sarah

I'm a pansexual (genderqueer) switch. I prefer to Dom only mental females. I hardly ever sub anymore. It takes a lot to inspire me to do that.

I had been a sub irl since i could remember starting with my first girlfriend back in HS. I interject BDSM into all my relationships so that's my sub experience. Then one day i met a lovely girl trapped in a lovely boy's body who could out sub me and immediately got turned on to no end. My real life Dom experience is limited to boys who like to wear panties and take it like girls. Though online it's been a little more intense and demanding than simple sex.

I do like humiliation and have a *lot* of little kinks. I ask a lot out of my partners. I'm demanding of both subs and Doms. I love good looking lady boys but again... I find physical attraction in a lot of different packages.

Yeah that's me *wave*

RickBulow74
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
*looking at my old introduction I posted here in 2006 and pulling it out of mothballs*

I have mostly dabbled in the lifestyle online, and as I mentioned in a couple of other threads did a paper on the subject. I consider myself a switch as I have both Dominant and submissive tendencies. I am new to teh lifestyle and wish any advice and assistance any could give.

thir
11-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi, I'm Lisa, and I've been lurking around here for months without introducing myself. I hated to label myself as either a Domme or a sub, because I switch back and forth frequently and easily--feels like cheating sometimes!

I am exploring a problem a bit like you mention, that is, on many lists it seems
you have to label yourself as either or. Why?

And a question for clarification if that is ok - what do you mean when you say that switching feels like cheating?

thir
11-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Jacktar here, your friendly knotty boy.

I have in some circles discovered that people tend to look down on us a little. Even ' a switch is sub that has not met a proper master/ mistress yet...' Disappointing to say the least, I would say.

As mentioned earlier I have run into this a lot. Both that switching is sort of not accepted, but actually also that fem Dommes are not accepted!

Does anyone have any explanations for this, or other comments?

riverwindsong
11-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Wow, can't believe I never introduced myself here.

I joined the Library back in 2006 as a strict sub. But, as time passed, I realized that I was a switch.

I currently have two subs of my own, a man and a woman, and I love them dearly. I also have just started a relationship with a dom, and we're learning more about each other every day.

My life is good. :)

Mothra!!!
11-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi folks. I'm new to the forum and I'm a switch! :wave: Fancy meeting y'all here!

bound4fun
11-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi,
not sure what to put in here, Im a single male switch, I like both having the controll and like giving up controll and I am equally at ease in both rolls. I am not looking for a slave nor do I wish to be one, its just that I like a little rope and a few toys in the bedroom
I live in vancouver and I cant imagine any other place I would rather live

If you would like to know just ask

thewhiterabbit
11-29-2008, 04:01 PM
I guess this is a bit of a late intro as I've been skulking around here for a few weeks-month or so. I'd say I'm pretty comfortable in identifying as a switch though I do have a definite preference for being a sub. At this point in my life I'm hanging on to quite a few dominant tendencies yet- can't say I was ever properly "trained." I doubt I'd ever to be able or even want to give up those pieces of who I am though. I'm happy with myself as is. *shrug*

WorldTraveller
11-30-2008, 05:27 AM
I just thought i would take the opportunity of introducing myself.

I want to explore more of my dom side as i think i have my sub side almost taken care of. This means that i am likely to switch to my sub side very easily - so i need to explore my dom side so that i can switch to that easily too - yeap dont know if that makes sense - but heck if it doesnt just ask me and i'll explain - good way to make new friends i reckon :)

thewhiterabbit
11-30-2008, 08:30 AM
I just thought i would take the opportunity of introducing myself.

I want to explore more of my dom side as i think i have my sub side almost taken care of. This means that i am likely to switch to my sub side very easily - so i need to explore my dom side so that i can switch to that easily too - yeap dont know if that makes sense - but heck if it doesnt just ask me and i'll explain - good way to make new friends i reckon :)

lol. I know what you mean. My dom skills are a bit... rusty at best. I'm still not quite experienced enough with it to be fully comfortable acting as such. (And seeing as how my SO wants his turn I guess I'd better remember quick. Eck. ^^')

zander8605
12-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi, I'm Zander. So far I've only had online experience, but I'm starting to come out of my shell and checking out some of my local kink groups (I have, to date, gotten a mentor and been to one group meeting/safety orientation).

justwannafun
12-05-2008, 12:47 AM
hi i am ian and new to the forum just looking to try some new things

schadenfreude03
12-05-2008, 10:09 AM
hi everyone. My name is joe. I'm very new to this lifestyle and have very little expirence. I think of myself more as a Dom, but with the right woman I can we myself as a submissive. I'm kinda just looking for some helpful guidance and comraderie as I try to get involved.

Fnordstrum
12-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Greetings... I'm Carl... I don't really have any experience, but I'm definitely interested in most things, both as dom and as sub. (Until I get some decent experience trying things, I'm not really sure what I like most...)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

DungeonMaster6
12-14-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm not sure if most people in the forum have figured out that I am a switch. Probably I'd say I'm 75% Dom. Yet there are times when I still( when I first got into BDSM I was strictly a sub), feel submissive urges. The role/play, "Surprise Reversal" gave me a chance to show my submissive side. I know with a nick like I have it probably conjures up dark images of me chaining up women in my dungeon. Let me assure you all, that I have done exactly that many times. Yet, there also have been times when I've been chained up myself by a Domme. In all the years I've been in the scene I have met a lot of switches, some of whom are not obvious about it. Personally, I think it gives us switches the advantage of knowing how something feels, like spankings, whippings or nipple clamps. Just keep this in mind, the biggest sex organ is the brain. It's all a matter of prospective.

Howler77
12-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Hello everyone, I've come to these boards for quite awhile now but have just recently began to get more involved. I began my BDSM experiences a few years ago online and was a sub. I had a terrific Mistress and loved our time together. I lost touch with her and could not find anyone like her but was still interested in BDSM. The women I was meeting online were all subs so I found myself switching to a Dom for them and enjoy that greatly and I think my experience as a sub helped me be a better Dom but I think I will always be leaning more towards a submissive.
At the moment I have neither a sub to call my own or a Domme to own me and am looking.

JamesMDenton
12-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi, I'm a Dom leaning switch and relatively new here, most of my experience is as a Dom, but on some occasions I've enjoyed letting go and subbing. I love being a switch, and wouldn't have it any other way.

- J

new@thisbut<3it
01-23-2009, 11:42 PM
hey there,
my profile says i am a switch, and i am. but i prefer to sub more often then i prefer to dom.
im pretty much an amateur, so,im mainly trying to find out what more is out there, and what more my husband and i can do with each other. right now, mostly bondage, whipping, some cutting, etc. like i said, amateur

new@thisbut<3it
01-23-2009, 11:44 PM
and sometimes, we even do a sort of powerplay, whoever can get the other to submit first gets to dom that night

Kissa126
01-31-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm a switch. I thought I was only sub for five years, but I realized from my last relationship that my dominate personality always seeped into the bdsm play and I loved to be worshipped. So now I am exploring my dominate side a bit, though I am far more comfortable being sobmissive. I realize that I can't be one or the other for too long or I become bored and frustrated.

Kissa126

Mr_Clock
02-04-2009, 07:34 PM
So the little notice at the top of my screen keeps "reminding" me that I haven't posted in a while. Just looking for some online fun for the most part, and learning about other people. In the last couple of days I've had some roleplay experiences that depended on one character being a switch. In the one I was a male switch dom to a husband but submissive to the wife and in the other the woman said that she is always submissive to men and dom to women. Which got me wondering how many switches have specific roles depending on gender? Not looking to try and hijack a thread. It's just what brought me here :)

naughty_rick
02-06-2009, 05:42 AM
:hubba:I a'm naughty_rick, I'm 59 and have been in the lifestyle for 12 plus years. I enjoy spanking a womans butt and feeling her twitching over my lap. I have to admit that the feeling is also great to feel the women put the heat to my ass as well. I have no problem with either role.

TallT
12-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Hey Im TallT and im a switch in the Gainesville Florida area, i love being humiliated and used but i love doing the same to others so its tit for tat... any females from my area please message me.

Chillye
01-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Heya! I'm Chillye. I'm 19, live in BEAUTIFUL Oregon. You can call me Manda, Em, anything but late to dinner. Anyways, I didn't always used to be a switch, I used to be a sub, but then I had a terrible dom, well, a few of them, actually. It irked me so badly because I KNEW what a sub needed in order to feel completed, so that's when I decided to become a switch. And I've enjoyed being able to play BOTH roles fulfilling-ly (for lack of better words) despite others negativity towards switches. And now I find myself slowly becoming more Dom than anything.

Nekagiggles
01-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi! I'm a mostly submissive switch. I am subbie and Mistress to my fiance. I look forward to being with Him 24/7 soon, as we live 6,000 miles apart from each other. I'm really glad I found this place, so I can finally talk to people of like mind.

tigerdom
02-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Hello. I am fairly new to the lifestyle but I have done some willing to do lots more. I am a switch, more dominant than submissive. I am more willing to be submissive with another female than a male but would be for a male if I could trust him.

LovesKink
03-06-2010, 12:21 PM
i think im about due to introduce myself i am a proud switch even though the bdsm community is black and white on the subject i know im a switch because i enjoy sensation play as well as bondage i think i am comfortable being subservient but also can understand what a sub likes depending on who im playing with. this brings me to admitting i am not in the lifestyle but only part take in it with a novice kinkster at times i am still learning what it is all about.

Elissma
03-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Hello,

I am Elissma, I enjoy dominating and being dominated. I am lucky to share my life with lobster whom allows me to sometimes play with his sub. ^_^

thisisme
03-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi all I am a switch too. I especially like role switch during a session when the sub overpowers and takes control, then returns the "favor". I'm more into non consensual (at least as it appears) play than consensual ones. As BDSM is concerned I'm into bondage, suspension, facesitting, slapping/whipping and many others listed in my profile.

GreyWolf-25
03-23-2010, 01:29 AM
Hi!
When I first started to explore this side of myself, I thought I was a domme. That was because I always loved the thought of giving pain to my partner. I've recently learned that it's not so much that I want to dominate, but rather, to just inflict pain. I still like to dominate sometimes, but it is not something I feel like I need on a regular basis. I've also learned that I like receiving pain as well, and I've been having a lot of fantasies as a sub lately. I'm not sure what that makes me. A sadomasochist that likes to dominate once in awhile and also thinks it's super hot when someone dominates me? lol

Licentiouslady
04-12-2010, 04:31 AM
I guess this is the best place to introduce myself. I've been a Domme for a long time with both male and female subs and slaves. I have subed to a couple of Doms, but have only ever had one Master. I've had lots of experience and am just looking for others to talk to, connect with, and who knows... ;-)

kinky_mom08
04-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey I'm Jessica I've done some kink sex but nothing like I want yet but my mind does run wild and I know I'm switch I fantasies about total control of a couple but I also dream of a gang bang rape me being the victim

Amoeba
11-27-2010, 05:27 AM
Wow, so i never introduced myself 0.0 disgustingly new Poly-switch named Amoeba here :) Cause i'm always changing... although i can only take one role with each person, i've noticed... while it would be fun to try and top Sir or Master, i know They would only have to pull out the 'Dom Voice' and I'd melt... although poor buck and my kitten could try to top me all they want and i'd never be able to sub to them, only be amused. Sorry, that's a random introduction... am half brain-dead tired... The disgustingly newness comes from the fact that i've only known/been specifically (officially? consciously?) interested in BDSM for about a year and really know nothing beyond what comes with instinct.

I find that it's less 'concentration' to be submissive, but wouldn't give up the beauty of making a subbie 'sing' under my attentions for the entire world. And here's where i shut up and go to bed before i say something even stupider.

BDSM-Porn adict
12-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Hello. My name is David and have wanted to get into this lifstyle for about a year now. I had one girlfriend who said she was into this but whenever I wanted to be dominated she would turn me down and everytime I would try to tie her up she would let me but didnt look enthused at all. i have tried a few times to be both sub and dom online and enjoy doing so but I feel i need to ease into more then being told I cant cum for a month or walk around outside for an hor naked.

Liushka
02-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Hi all. I'm new to the place (but not to BDSM).

My name is Liushka and I am a switch (obviously!). Yet, I have a very dominant side in me, which means that the only person I ever submitted to (and still gladly do) is my fiancé. Beside my relationship with him, I always love dominating women, when it comes to this aspect of my personality/tastes.

Pegao
02-14-2011, 04:13 PM
95% dom.. other than with my current partner.. Deity(orDevil) ;) hes really the only one that ive found worth letting go of control for.. and its been really enjoyable.. tho weve both talked about having a pet to share.. or one of our own. im pretty flexible with either.. mostly i just like not playing by the 'rules'

oObunnyOo
03-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Hello A/all -

my name is bunny. i'm a trained handmaiden and pet. my Mistress moved away a few years ago to be with her Husband who i also care for dearly and though W/we try and visit each O/other, i find i miss Her company and guidance. i'm here to learn more and engage in conversations with O/others in the Lifestyle. i've trained a bitch boy which was entertaining and fulfilling for that other side of me.

As i said i'm here to converse and learn so i can't wait to get to know more of Y/you A/all.

Lady_Vampyra_Bytes
03-16-2011, 08:54 AM
My name is Lady Vampyra Bytes and from looking around this site and from my past and present experiances I realise I am a switch, to explain more in the past I have been with women and been the dom in the sexual relationship whereas with men in the past I have never trusted them enough to talk of my darker side (as I looked at it) now I have been with my male partner for 10 years and over that time we have experimented in the bedroom not only with a variety of toys and light bondage but dressing up, yet in the last year or so my mind would wander and I would fantaise about being with a woman again, this did cause friction at first because i didn't open up to my OH, yet the moment I did it was like a flood gate was open between us, the last few months our sex life has come on in leaps and bounds and I openly talk with him and he too me of our desires.
I long to be able to be with a woman and he is happy for that to happen, wether he is there or not as long as I am honest with him about meeting her, but on saying that I find trust an issue with meeting over the internet hence I haven't took that step, yet with him I am so sub and love the way he dominates me, we have talked and tried ne things, biting or more so him biting me, deep bites of his teeth sinking into my soft fleshy breasts, leaving his mark upon me and also lower down biting this leads me to orgasms time and again, from both breasts and lower biting, I adore the feeling of his teeth on me.
More so the whole sex between us has just exploded he to likes the dom role and tieing me up and doing things to me turn him on more so, yet except for a few sites that show what we have done we cannot find anything new, there is biting, bondage, toy play is there more we can look at/try together.
Also I long to bring another women in on our play she too would have to be a switch as at times I want them to dominate me and other times I want me and him to dominate her.

Thats a bit about me.

jgslave
04-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Hello! I'm really not sure If I'm a switch... But whatever... I'm interested in playing bondage games, and I'd be happy with winning or losing... That'd be switch right?

darinna
04-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Hi, switch here, too.

I generally dom men and sub to women.

I've been in the lifestyle for a couple decades now, but am pretty new to the online scene.

Nice to meet everyone.

damon
06-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Hello, I am a switch, I am Damon, 20 years old. I am pretty new to this thing. I have an online mistress, but only for the past 4 or 5 days but she hardly talks to me anymore, its really sad.

Heritor
06-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Hello,

I've been a switch since my first interest in the BDSM experiance when I was quite young. This is because the primary attraction was the sensation of pain, something tangible and exciting that I lacked in my sensory life. Now I still crave and fantasise about punishment, humiliation and loss of control but I am naturally very Dominant and an avid sadist, so I find actual submission impossible.

The main problem is that I top from the bottom in an attempt to realise my masochistic dreams. While I am master I can control the scene, and suit it to my desires, regardless of her plans (this is not to say I don't care for my sub's enjoyment, it's just that I'm in control). I cannot truly replicate my sub's loss of control as she has no choice, wheras I am to strong willed to be helpless, usually.

It's not that I end the scene. I just become dis-satisfied with the level of imagination and cruelty in my mistress, and almost inevitably try to shape it. Pre-discussion has proved ineffective, and I have sometimes attempted to create vengance by punishing her extremely harshly beforehand...

I more interested in domination than submission anyway, but still... Perhaps I should desist? Perhaps I just haven't found a suitable girl yet? Perhaps...

Does anyone have any advice?

NCB
06-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Hey

Always had an interest in the world of BDSM, but I've no experience what so ever, not sure which side I even fall into, so figured that perhaps here was a good place to start! Hoping to get to know some people and have some fun, and maybe experiment a little!

LadyDucky
06-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm Ducky ask Duckygurl. I have found that being a switch comes easy for me, it all depends on the person which I play with to what role I take.

So far I have had three online slaves all of which have found real life Mistresses and have moved on from me. I have played with two rl female subs and loved every second of tying them up and playing with them to my heart's content. However, I am seriously having to think maybe I am more Domme than switch for I feel like I am always wanting to test and push against the Dominates rule over me. B

Who knows, but until then I still consider myself a switch cause I do like to give control up every once in awhile ;)

IrishDoll
07-03-2011, 04:20 PM
My name is Rin, I'm a domme in training with some sub tendencies on the side. I'm still trying to figure things out, but I enjoy taking control of my switch boytoy and pushing him to his limits. I also enjoy being taken control of when I'm not in the mood or if I'm feeling submissive.

UnholyAdvent
07-03-2011, 07:48 PM
I doubt I'm switch, I need to be in control of everything and if I can't be in control then I will fight until I have it. Rite now what I really want is to be sub for a sadist dom not afraid to push limits who is just as extreme as me or more so.
As far as what role you are that's all how you feel.. whether you need to be in control, please others, or what goes around comes around. The only way to tell for sure though I'd say is to try both roles.

depravedChattel
07-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Hello hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am depravedChattel, a name I am still proud of for coming up with. I consider myself a switch, though to be perfectly honest I generally do prefer submitting. But I do get dominant urges too, so I figure there's no sense in labeling myself submissive and feeling restricted to that. I am an 18 year old male, mostly straight but willing to explore some of my more gay inclinations. I've never actually been in an official Master/slave relationship, and haven't explored BDSM too extensively outside of fantasies.

Sub Ben
07-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Hello,

Despite what my name might say, I think I'm a switch, though I prefer being the sub. I guess I'll find out what I am while trying some things out here.
I'm a 21 year old male by the way without any real experience involving bdsm, but I'm willing to try most things.

Regards,
Sub Ben

unforgiven
09-04-2011, 10:38 PM
hi i am a bi switch i prefer to be dominated by men and dominate woman i don't have any real life experience and i live in Sydney Australia
unforgiven

davina_
09-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Hello all. My name's Davina and I call myself a switch because, honestly, I don't know what I am really. I know that since puberty, I have been just overly fascinated with girls and anything feminine. I don't really consider myself even bi-curious because even though gave it a try in college, I could never wrap my head around the guy thing. I just adore girls and everything about them. The majority of my fantasies have me being a slave to a girl. I imagine myself doing anything and everything she asks or demands of me with very few limits. I'm not really into the physical punishment as much as the feminization and humiliation thing. I can pretty much imagine a girl making me do anything.

So why the "Switch"? Because nature was kind to me and I still have a strong masculine side as well. I love to imagine just ravaging a girl beyond anything she can imagine. But I am limited in how much I can do to a girl. I can not stand to see a girl hurting so I guess I wouldn't be that good that way. But I sure can do my best to drive her crazy. I love the fantasy of tying her up and licking and kissing every inch of her body till she is screaming, then pounding her till she's insane.

I'm guessing I'm not all the UN-typical. Just another guy with a fetish for anything you can picture a girl doing to me. Just like a million other guys I'm sure.

amygirl118
02-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi there I'm Amy and I'm a switch. I'm mostly Domme, but only with females. With men I'm a little bit subby but not nearly as submissive as I like my girls. I've been a lurker on the forms and the lifestyle for a few years, but I'm really interested in taking the next step.

amygirl118
02-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi there I'm Amy and I'm a switch. I'm mostly Domme, but only with females. With men I'm a little bit subby but not nearly as submissive as I like my girls. I've been a lurker on the forms and the lifestyle for a few years, but I'm really interested in taking the next step.

hellman
03-26-2012, 01:41 AM
hi i'm tommy / hellman and i new to the seen but themore i read the more i think i'm a Switch and if that makes people mad i just think about the bi men and lady people get mad at them but they sill have all fun so if they can do so can we ;)

hellman
09-15-2013, 05:33 PM
hi all i have been in the life for about a year and a half and most of that i was a good sub and a full time servant to my Sir but there was some thing missing mt Sir and His slave told me that i have a Dom side and i should look in to it. so i with some training from my Sir i started playing with some subs my Sir new and found out i like both sides of the coin ;) so here i am a happy switch

Persia
12-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Hello, on here I go by Persia.

I initially started training as a submissive and enjoyed it greatly.
It wasn't until years after that I dared to explore the other side of the whip.
Since then I've had quite a few experiences, so I'm far from a beginner -
but I wouldn't pretend to be a full-blown Dominatrix by any means either.

Whether I am Dominant or submissive depend wholly on who I'm with.
I've been spoilt with some pretty amazing Dominants though...
Anybody that fancies seeing me in a submissive mood has some big shoes to fill!
Of course, living together with my slave would play a part in that also,
and as a result of the combination I'll generally be a lot more D than s.

If anybody has a question for me, please feel free to ask.
I don't promise answers but you'll (almost) always get a reply.

Ravenna88
01-31-2014, 04:45 AM
Hello, I'm Adrian.

I've always had these fantasies of both dominating and submitting to women since I've been little, but I haven't had many chances to act on them in real life because of where I lived before (pretty remote area). As far as my preferences, I'm not hugely into hardcore pain, I'm more of a mental submission and servitude sort of guy, but I'd be willing to give a try with the right person. I'm here partially to learn what the reality of those fantasies are from more experienced people, and partially to explore them.

bane
02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Hello everyone!

Name is bane and switching is the game. My mind has been active in the bdsm life style sence i was pre-teen. active on the online comunity when i turned 18 where i honed my RP skills. When i turned 21 i wandered out into the world and found a Bdsm club and been living life actively in the comunity. Mostly playing top roles due to my crowed of people i am around.

newb on rope. amature in sadistic ways. journeyman in the ways of the mind fuck.

Hope to be talking to everyone over the next couple of months

Marlene38ee
03-02-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm not new, but have been away for a time. I am a 'default' Switch as in our household, someeone has to be in chargee whe Husband is unavailable and that's me. :friendly_wink:

Yankeecowboy1
01-23-2016, 05:52 AM
Hello Adrian,
I just joined yesterday, I'm YankeeCowboy and I have been fascinated by the lifestyle
Ever since I stole some book from my fathers sock drawer

samgin
02-20-2016, 10:37 AM
my self and my wife used to switch between Dom and sub roles often as we felt like

Midnight Kitten
05-19-2016, 08:07 AM
Hello all i'm Midnight Kitten :smile:
I'm a 29 year old, female, pansexual, switch who mainly identify with my submissive side and i have been active in the life style now for nearly two years.
I have played with friends who are also in to bdsm as well as had a few different play partners.
Currently i am enjoying attending munches and play events while also making friends and enjoying other kinky peoples company.
While exploring my own kinks, interests, trying new things and learning and witnessing other peoples kinks.

LovelyLiz
06-04-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm a 30 year old bi-sexual, I consider myself a switch because I want a male Dom but I also want a female sub or at least a co-sub that i'm senior over. Still exploring on this, i've been interested in BDSM since I was a teenager but have never ventured into r/l. I'm on here to learn and explore with others.

yaswanth
06-16-2016, 11:04 PM
can u call me bro plz my number 9502434090