PDA

View Full Version : Submissive/Slave Please introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

newslave
03-22-2008, 06:38 PM
hello to all...
i have not had the pleasure of serving a Master yet, but i want to very much. i do not know anything about the lifestyle expect for stories i have read and movies i have watched. i am still learning and need the help of a Master who can teach me about pleasure and pain. Please help me, friends...

nive
03-24-2008, 12:42 AM
my greetings to all the masters and mistresses. i am a sub - into roleplays only till now - interested in online relation and roleplays.

gemmy
03-24-2008, 07:39 AM
Greetings to butterfly, newslave and nive!

Welcome to the boards, enjoy and good luck in your quests here :)

Niccolo
03-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Hello there. I've never been in a D/s relationship, and right now I'm NOT looking for one, I just would like guidance, as I'm still very confused. Only not to recently I have come to full terms with my being Bisexual. I've always found the lifestyle to peak my intrest. I have friends who are active in a non-vanilla relationship, whom which I talk about these kinda things constantly. I know I still have a lot to learn about my self, and what I like, but I've always found the sub end of the spectrum more me, and would perhaps like a little guidance. But again I'm not looking for a relationship but rather more info about trying to learn about where I fit in this big world, and how to keep my self safe.

(sidenote: now in retrospec I should have picked a better name...... oh well.)

jeanne
03-25-2008, 05:17 AM
(sidenote: now in retrospec I should have picked a better name...... oh well.)

You can get your name changed. Simply PM one of the moderators. Widget is one that comes to mind. She'll be happy to help you out.

nive
03-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Greetings to butterfly, newslave and nive!

Welcome to the boards, enjoy and good luck in your quests here :)

thanks mastersgem - please do guide me on finding good domms (males/females) for online relationship and roleplays. thanks.

sub84
03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
hey everybody. im sub84 creative i know lol. ive fantasized about being dominated by a man for as long as i can remember as well as being tied up etc. im very new to this life and dont have much experience. any advice offered is greatly appriciated. im having a problem finding a dom ive had several bf's that have been so turned off by the idea of D/s that they ended things right there. the one that agreed on trying it got too carried away and while he enjoyed it, it wasnt a good experience for me.

Cpl4Cock
03-31-2008, 08:11 PM
I've fantasized about being dominated by a man (or men!!) and really want to do it. Would love to have my wife watch as I am tied up,spanked,suck cock and fucked!! Am 48,5'7",140lbs,6 1/2"cut-shaved smooth(as are my balls & ass). She is 34 & fucks me with a strap-on/ I want to try Real Cock!! Live in Utah,but travel for work.

CuriousLilOne
03-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi I'm relatively new to the idea of actually having a dom, but find it an exciting idea. My husband has tried to be the dom I desire, but simply doesn't have it in him. I'm still learning, and I'm a bit sassy, so I would need a patient teacher. Thank you for your time!

cadence
03-31-2008, 08:35 PM
I've fantasized about being dominated by a man (or men!!) and really want to do it. Would love to have my wife watch as I am tied up,spanked,suck cock and fucked!! Am 48,5'7",140lbs,6 1/2"cut-shaved smooth(as are my balls & ass). She is 34 & fucks me with a strap-on/ I want to try Real Cock!! Live in Utah,but travel for work.

Welcome and hope you find what you are looking for.

cadence
03-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Welcome sub84 and Curiouslilone, this is a great place to learn and grow.
Enjoy your time here.

~faerie~
03-31-2008, 09:14 PM
wow...i completly missed this thread....lol

ok so I'm ShyGreenEyedGrl. i am a bi-female. relatively new to this. i joined this site about six months ago, to learn more about the lifestyle. i had been curious for quite some time. i have learned a great deal about myself and what i hope to get out of this. i met some wonderful people on here who have made this journey all the more fun. (you all know who you are).
i have since become a collared r/l slave. i am owned and cared for by Master Rabbit. He has helped me find my place and myself. He and i chatted on line and on the phone for 3 months before we met in r/l. (i probably should have waited longer but you only live once and i took every precaution that i could think of) Not long after our first meeting i hopped a train to His house and spent a wonderful mindblowing weekend there. so now a new chapter begins.
i'm sure a lot of you have seen me popping in and out around here but i saw the thread and couldn't resist. lol

so hi...... :wave:

fetishdj
04-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I suppose I had better introduce myself. I am a male sub from Birmimgham UK, mid 30s (realised recently that my profile said I was 30 which meant it hasn't been changed for 4 years!). I was looking for a MIstress but now seem to have inadvertantly found one... more news on that in a more appropriate thread.

I like coming on here to read posts on thoughts and opinions as well as read the stories (may submit one, one day). However, I may not catch every post as there seems to be an awful lot of traffic on here...

gemmy
04-01-2008, 07:48 AM
thanks mastersgem - please do guide me on finding good domms (males/females) for online relationship and roleplays. thanks.

Hello nive - the only place I could guide you to is the Personals thread ;) outline what you might be looking for and see who bites *wicked grin* hehe

gemmy
04-01-2008, 07:50 AM
wow...i completly missed this thread....lol

ok so I'm ShyGreenEyedGrl. i am a bi-female. relatively new to this. i joined this site about six months ago, to learn more about the lifestyle. i had been curious for quite some time. i have learned a great deal about myself and what i hope to get out of this. i met some wonderful people on here who have made this journey all the more fun. (you all know who you are).
i have since become a collared r/l slave. i am owned and cared for by Master Rabbit. He has helped me find my place and myself. He and i chatted on line and on the phone for 3 months before we met in r/l. (i probably should have waited longer but you only live once and i took every precaution that i could think of) Not long after our first meeting i hopped a train to His house and spent a wonderful mindblowing weekend there. so now a new chapter begins.
i'm sure a lot of you have seen me popping in and out around here but i saw the thread and couldn't resist. lol

so hi...... :wave:

~wiggle wiggle~ so nice to finally see this post hun ;) hehe

gemmy
04-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Welcome to sub84, CplforCock & CuriousLilOne!

Good luck in finding all you seek here :D

Master_chris
04-09-2008, 10:21 AM
hello to all...
i have not had the pleasure of serving a Master yet, but i want to very much. i do not know anything about the lifestyle expect for stories i have read and movies i have watched. i am still learning and need the help of a Master who can teach me about pleasure and pain. Please help me, friends...

as a Master who has giving a few new subs the feel of pain and pleasure and they first oragram from the whip. I wish you luck and my best wishs in you search. :span:

stripedangel
04-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Hello to all!

i've been in the chats, and met a few of you. So, here's my formal intro...

Mr.FixIt and i have been married for 11 years, and have been in the lifestyle for one. We had toyed with the kinks, but i was the one in charge, for the most part, in our marriage.

A year ago, i asked Him if he would be my Dom....so here we are.

Nice to meet y'all!

Sooo here we are!

butterflySlave4u
04-10-2008, 12:30 PM
welcome stripedangel!

lilchia3
04-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I have been around here a bit just checking things out and trying to learn a little bit. I am a 23 year old woman, who has a tendancy to be on the shy side and have never had a master. I love to learn, read- suggestions welcome, and..uhh..am a hands-on learner.

About a year ago I decided to go into massage therapy school, which taught (and still is teaching) me about the importantce of positive touch. This lead me to thinking about the kind of touch I want and think I need. So this leads me to here and now. So, if you see me around say hi because chances are that I will be the wall flower. >embarrassed face<

sub84
04-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I have been around here a bit just checking things out and trying to learn a little bit. I am a 23 year old woman, who has a tendancy to be on the shy side and have never had a master. I love to learn, read- suggestions welcome, and..uhh..am a hands-on learner.

About a year ago I decided to go into massage therapy school, which taught (and still is teaching) me about the importantce of positive touch. This lead me to thinking about the kind of touch I want and think I need. So this leads me to here and now. So, if you see me around say hi because chances are that I will be the wall flower. >embarrassed face<

im in the same boat withyou lilchia im 23 never had a dom or a r/l experience at all. ive found the forums to be very informative. welcome hope you find what you are looking for. maybe you can post some ideas on massage i personally love massage and am always looking for ways to do it better

cr_and_et
04-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi! I am a submissive female living in the Northeast. I am currently in a vanilla marriage but experiencing the BDSM lifestyle in other ways.

Over the past 2 years I have come to realize that I am only truly happy and sexually satisfied when I am submitting myself to a firm master 24/7. As you may well imagine, my marriage suffers.

I am hoping to learn about the lifestyle here and all of the facets, pitfalls and pleasures of being a submissive.

Mr.FixIt
04-14-2008, 10:04 PM
I have been around approximately one week. I have pissed a few people off (that's what I do--until you get to know me)--after all I am Dom, by nature:)! BUT, I have gotten a few thanks. I'll be around longer too...moderators permitting. I am the (newly promoted) (formerly known as Dom) (closet) Master of stripedangel. Thank you all for the opportunity to vent, comment, question, and communicate in a forum in which I am able to communicate freely, but am unable to relate in this way with the rest of the 'nilla world.

Mr.FixIt
04-14-2008, 10:06 PM
I have been around approximately one week. I have pissed a few people off (that's what I do--until you get to know me)--after all I am Dom, by nature:)! BUT, I have gotten a few thanks. I'll be around longer too...moderators permitting. I am the (newly promoted) (formerly known as Dom) (closet) Master of stripedangel. Thank you all for the opportunity to vent, comment, question, and communicate in a forum in which I am able to communicate freely, but am unable to relate in this way with the rest of the 'nilla world.

Oops, wrong thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

stripedangel
04-14-2008, 10:16 PM

Ummmm.....errrrr......*looks at her collar* *tugs on her lock* Sir?? ;whip Didn't you just proclaim yourself Dom??:icon176:

stripedangel
04-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Uhhh...........

*blinkblink* *RUUUUUUUNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Mr.FixIt
04-14-2008, 10:20 PM
TO CLARIFY....We proclaimed Me as Master....now get off of my keyboard!

stripedangel
04-14-2008, 10:23 PM
OMG i just saw that Warbaby's on..............Oh, pleeeeeez don't reply, Warbaby!

*Takes one last look at that no-bruise-havin booty in the mirror*

Mr.FixIt
04-14-2008, 10:30 PM
I got work to do y'all

Guest011909
04-15-2008, 06:15 PM
i am pettobecaged. i am an unowned slave...desperate to find a master! i am looking for a TPE, a master who loves to micromanage and control, a master who wants a woman who is dependant on him. i want a simple life where my only worry is serving my master.

i am currently a teacher. i live in the chicago area.

nicole_oregon
04-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Good Afternoon

My name is Nicole, Im 31 and live in Oregon. I have been a sub going on 10 years now, I have had 3 Doms, I have learned lot but I know there is always more to learn, so Im more willing and able. If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask...Thank you

gemmy
04-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Greetings & Welcome to all the newcomers :D

Some of you I've already spoken with, posted to or in some way had interactions with, those I haven't, I look forward to getting to know ;)

Good luck and safe journey!

isis646
04-21-2008, 11:27 AM
i am a submissive and have been almost all my life. my first experience was with a Master and have been addicted to it ever since. i had one vanilla relationship and it didn't last.
i am looking to be taught proper behavior and will try to answer all questions to my best ability.
currently in a new relationship and going well..aside from the few punishments already but i am getting better and want to be a better reflection on Him

gemmy
04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the madness isis, I'm very sure you will gain much by reading through the posts on this board. Should you have any questions, please feel free to post them, it may also help :)

Good luck!

gemmy
04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the madness isis, I'm very sure you will gain much by reading through the posts on this board. Should you have any questions, please feel free to post them, it may also help :)

Good luck!

luxemberg (SirHenri)
04-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Hello, I'm Luxemberg. I am a sub who is married to an absolutely wonderful man who is quite vanilla, but well aware of my situation and tries to appease my natural instincts as best he can. I write BDSM stories, but have not as of yet published any here. I am an artist in RL. I am not interested in extra-marital affairs, but would love to converse online with Doms and other subs alike. I'm here for friends and other people with whom I can discuss these subjects. thank you!

gemmy
04-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Hello Luxemberg & Welcome to the boards!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we would all love to read your stories, so please don't be afraid to post them either on here or on the main Library board :)

I hope you find some of what seek to help you work through your journey.

boytoy27
04-25-2008, 02:09 PM
i am a submissive eager2 serve a mistress....

gemmy
04-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Welcome boytoy27 :)

Good luck in what you seek but you may get better results posting in the Personals section here ;)

isis646
04-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Thank you mastersgem for the warm welcome. I know I'll have questions & will feel free to ask them. I am so glad to have found this wonderful community.

rosebud
04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone-- my name is rosebud and i absolutely love this lifestyle in which i truly believe came naturally since birth and resides in the core of my very soul...i am so very proud and honored to be Owned by my Master, Whippett and with so much love, admiration, respect, and loyalty, i vow to make His happiness, my #1 goal always and forever! And so fortunate i am, to be able to share with the lovely lady c, a journey, i am sure will bring about many happy adventures, smiles and love which continue to get better with each step, along the way!

To all of my sub/slave sisters in this wonderful place, i now call home....You are all very beautiful, special ladies and i'm looking forward to getting to know all of You! And the same to my sub/slave brothers...i think you rock!! *giggles* hugs, kisses and my best to you all! :)

crazy_grrluk
04-28-2008, 11:35 AM
hello and welcome rosebud smiles

cg

gemmy
04-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Hello rosebud and welcome again hehe

I wish you all much luck in your journey and awesome to hear you so excited about the path you are about to embark on with Whippet and lady c :)

Look forward to hearing many great things!!

butterflySlave4u
04-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Huggggggggs rosebud....welcome!!

~faerie~
04-29-2008, 01:21 AM
welcome!! hope to see you around the site.

minihaha
04-30-2008, 07:32 AM
I am 25. Although I've never been involved in a D/S relationship, the idea has joslted around in my mind for at least ten years. Past vanilla relationships have elements of BDSM but lacked commitment to progress. So, here I am...wanting to learn and be pleasing. Thank you

Ayn
04-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Hello! I'm Ayn, a nineteen-year-old overly-affectionate slave. I love being dominated and used, and I love light RPing (particularly sexually as a sub, of course). :3

A few days ago, my mistress I have served and adored for years basically just ditched me... Now I'm a lost and abandoned pet and I've been pretty depressed over it. I can't stand not having a mistress to use me for much longer... A friend pointed out that this could be a place to find a new mistress, so here I am with high hopes for a loving but abusive RPing mistress. =3

And besides that, I'd love to make new friends and meet people. ^^ *hugs everyone meekly*

bellelapine
05-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Well I have introduced myself on the main thread, but since I'm a sub I think a majority of my time may be spent here. My Sir has a special name for me, but to everyone else I usually go by belle. I'm 27 years young, with a new husband who also happens to be the only man I've ever known capable of both domming me and loving me in the way I need and want to be loved. We met online during a rpg game session and became fast friends and lovers, He even offering to make my boyfriend at the time "man up" and dom me like I needed. I've since moved from California to Canada to live, work and serve my Sir, though working outside of the home is a few months out still. Immigration for love isn't easy. I would consider myself still new to the lifestyle, since He presented me with my first collar and has been my only owner. I can imagine I'll have a lot of questions, more than answers, though I'm fascinated by psychology, particularly the psychology of pleasure. I have been looking through the forums, after very nervously signing in because it is difficult to find a place with good people who know the lifestyle and aren't afraid of sharing. It looks like this will be a good place for me to swap ideas and maybe make some new friends who will understand if I never take off my collar.

orangeblossoms
05-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Lovely introduction belle! Hope to see you posting and enjoying yourself on the forums, and dont worry Im the kind of pet that never takes the collar off either. :)

creamier
05-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I am a great big vanilla milkshake with darker layers at the bottom that are just now beginning to be stirred to the surface. As a little girl I saw images of a sculpture of Laocoon that suggested to me that pleasure may be seen (and experienced) in unusual ways. Now at age 44 I have an online relationship I hope will become real-life and lead to taking things further in my growth as a sub.

Like other posters, I am interested in the psychology of pleasure and bdsm, and look forward to learning from all of you. Thanks!

Always_Rockin
05-08-2008, 07:37 PM
I am 20 years old and have known that I was submissive since I was 15 and started having sex with my first boyfriend. He was into vanilla sex and I always wanted it harder, kinkier, rougher. I just stumbled onto this site two days ago and am so excited to have found it. I have had one r/l Master and we were together for about a year. He brought me into the lifestyle and helped me blossom into the obiedient sub that I am today. I have always been attracted to a man that was Dominating in and out of the bedroom. I love the pleasure that comes with the pain, the sting of a hand on my ass. I am currently Masterless, but looking.

feetslave678
05-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I AM A SUBMISSIVE MALE FROM INDIA-NEW DELHI
18 YEAR OLD...
CAN BE CONTACTED AT kewlguy678@yahoo.com or numbah1flirt@hotmail.com

i find nothing more beautiful than the feminine feet in this world

babygirl1204
05-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi,

I'm a submissive female. I always knew my desires were different than all my friends, but I didn't know what submission was until about 10 years ago. I have recently started my first D/s relationship with a man I met on another site. We only see each other a couple times a month but it has been so exciting for me to get to experience in real life what I have always dreamed about.

Ozme52
05-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Welcome (:wel) to all the new subs in the forum.

<<==sighs... so little time. ;^)

muffin
05-13-2008, 11:03 PM
hi :)
i'm 22 and a female sub. I first experiened being a sub with my bf when i was 18 and he was very very dominate. but ever since we've broken up i've been looking for another dom but i've noticed they are hard to find but i know one day i'll find mine. I'm new to this site but find it amazing already and am so glad to have joined.

cussler
05-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Hi All Doms
I am a male sub yearning for a strong female to cyber train me to obey her every whim - I will kneel before you

jeanne
05-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi cussler! Be sure to put an ad in the Personals section!

Borgs_slave
05-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Hello collared, married slave form NC. I'm 35 and I love to help people within this lifestyle to grow and learn.

~faerie~
05-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Welcome Borgs_slave!

Be sure to check out out H&HSC mentoring thread. We always welcome fresh ideas and shared experiences. Have Fun!

scruffieII
05-19-2008, 05:48 AM
Hi, i am scruffie, i am new to this forum, i am 59 years old and have been submissive as long as i can remember. i am really into mild CBT, heavy humiliation (both in private and public) verbal abuse, being teased and denied, being spit on, pissed on, and used as an ashtray.
my wife is not into this at all so i discreetly seek Pro Doms near by. i have recently met two young women, (in their mid to late 20s) who like to Dom and humiliate me, trouble is i only get to see them about once every six weeks or so. It is great with them because they are not professionals, they are doing it because they enjoy the kink, and being able to punish and humiliate a man. i really like that my time with them is out in real life, not paying to visit a Pro in Her dungon. Though i must admit that i have had some very intense and memorable experiences with Pro Doms both in and out of their dungons.

Borgs_slave
05-19-2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome Borgs_slave!

Be sure to check out out H&HSC mentoring thread. We always welcome fresh ideas and shared experiences. Have Fun!

Thank you and I will visit the mentoring thread.

IvyAnn
05-20-2008, 11:11 AM
I just signed up here 15 minutes ago, and I feel like I'm home already. I am a 50 year old female submissive from Michigan. I don't type fast enough to sit in a chatroom, so you won't see me in there, lol! I have served 3 Masters, online. They were all wonderful experiences, but I find myself alone again. I'm just looking for a place to fit in.

butterflySlave4u
05-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi scruffieII, Borgs_slave and Ivy Ann! Welcome!

Daes
05-20-2008, 12:28 PM
'Ello =)

Not so new to the forums but with all the new faces and mods in addition to the fact that I don't recall posting in this thread - I figured it might be worthwhile ^_^

I'm Daes, 22 years old, I've had an early early interest in bdsm (I don't know if it's okay for me to post age >.>) and that was just from an online game server that had a group of people roleplaying as Masters and slaves. In high school I started doing research, I had an online Dom to explore with and an online friend that was in the lifestyle and they really helped me to learn more about myself by simply being who they were. I started meeting people in the lifestyle in person when I was 19 and have met a variety of people since. I've grown a lot - I know my wants and needs and whats important to me, and I've really developed more as a person through my rl experiences and exploration of D/s. It has been a wonderful journey and I feel like a better person for it. I feel like I Know myself and in that sense, I am very lucky =)

I haven't found my One yet, and I'm being patient, it's not easy. Finding the Right Sir for you is a difficult challenge and one that will not come easy or anytime soon. In the meantime I've met a few really good rl friends in the lifestyle, one who I'll be moving in with soon and I cant wait =)

I'm more for bdsm in the home than the local bdsm community. I Love puppy play, tpe, canes, rope bondage, and non-sexual forms of control. I am the way I am, who I am, all the time - so sexual-only domination actually doesn't work well with me. I need a constant dynamic, which is why finding my One will be hard in finding - but once it comes, it'll be wonderful, and I can wait for that.

Yay cookies!!

Lamb2005
05-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi

I'm a 47 year old and lucky enough to be married to my best friend. I was transplanted to NC from Seattle about three months ago. I identify as a submissive, but have been known to be dominate on occasion.

In Seattle I enjoyed the open, sex-positive culture. I took several classes and attended many events. Although I have watched many beautiful scenes, I have never participated in one. I hope that changes in the near future. At this point I am a little overwhelmed with this site.

ragdoll
05-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Well... I'm a 22 almost 23 year old named Jenne from Seattle. I live with my Dom who is also my best friend and my fiancee. I'm a writer and I've said all this before so HI!

luxemberg (SirHenri)
05-21-2008, 10:06 AM
I first posted my introduction 3 weeks ago, but I need to update because since then my husband has chosen to own me...and we are very happy. We were before, but this is better! It was someone on here (you know who you are) that helped me phrase it to my husband WHY I needed this, and it turns out he wanted me to have this once he understood...(I phrased him a vanilla in my previous post, but I think scared of his desired was a better explanation)

So now I have to say I am an owned slave, an artist in RL, and very content.

Still interested in conversation with Doms and subs and making friends on here.

Thanks to all!

RedHotKinky
05-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Hello to you all,

I'm a 23 year old submissive female from the UK. I have always had an interest in bondage for as long as I can remember, and began experimenting with BDSM with my first bf at 15.

I am currently in a relationship with a man whom I adore and, although he is not quite as into the lifestyle as I am, He does all he can to please me and is keen to learn more. I'm hoping to meet some likeminded people on here and hopefully pick up a few new ideas!!

:)

mastersbirdie
05-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello my name is Birdy, mastersbirdie on here I am 43 yrs old and have just found the lifestyle I married at 17 and was married 21 yrs I had three children who are now 23,21,19 they are awesome. My marriage ended after many years of physical and mental abuse, and then I found out after two years of fighting to get my two older children off meth that their father was using drugs with them,That was it I got a divorce I was going to school living on my own and raising my 13 yr old I was single for five and a half years and then I met master he is so wonderful to me and I thrive on being his submissive. I love being his kajira and he treats me more like a princess than a slave, He is wonderful. I will slip in here that today is his birthday he is 49. ;che;che

butterflySlave4u
05-28-2008, 04:00 AM
welcome to the forums, Daes, Lamb2005, ragdoll, luxemberg, RedHotKinky, and birdy, and a special wave to your Master on His 49th!

Slut_of_Solidus
05-31-2008, 09:21 PM
i'm 19 years old and im new to the submissive scene. ive had a submissive personality all my life but havent really known that i was until i got with my current boyfriend/master. he made me develop into the slave that i am today but i know that i still have a long way to go. im looking for someone to talk to and share my experiences with a fellow slave. id also like advise from masters as to be a better submissive for my own master.

subnamedcrystal
06-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone
I just joined today and am a very open minded sub in a nila marraige. I would love to chat and meet dom/mes and subs alike I ahave been interested in the lifestyle since before i can remember and just recently started talkin online but have yet to have a true r/l relationship. My husband tries but.....
And if anyone has any questions or wants to chat please feel free to pm me.

Wind_Walker25
06-03-2008, 06:36 PM
HI every one, I am the Hottest, toughest, Greatest, DOM in here. OH WAIT, THOUGHT THIS WAS THE LIER, LIER, LIER, POST, uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh over look this post ok.,

Tomg
06-04-2008, 10:21 AM
IvyAnn COntact me. Very interested in you. Tom tgordon702@yahoo.com

gemmy
06-04-2008, 10:35 AM
IvyAnn COntact me. Very interested in you. Tom tgordon702@yahoo.com

You are likely better to PM her or put this in personals ;)

gemmy
06-04-2008, 10:36 AM
HI every one, I am the Hottest, toughest, Greatest, DOM in here. OH WAIT, THOUGHT THIS WAS THE LIER, LIER, LIER, POST, uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh over look this post ok.,

lol bad bad

denuseri
06-04-2008, 03:59 PM
pauses briefely at the entrance then dances into the thread tossing flowers to all as i whirl and twist to the music, gyrating my hips and thrusting out my (bleep)s ,, smiles and allmost giggles, then dances back out again

its all in the profile peeps but here goes,, i am a 28 yr old pleasure slave owned and collared in real life, been into bdsm since i was like 16 or so living and learning, ive had for different doms over the years and one domme so one may say ive been around the block, allways happy to help my sisters under the whip out and even the dominari as well, like i said the rest is in the profile,

hugs ,kissess, and all that gooshie stuff

Camp
06-05-2008, 09:35 PM
My name is Campion... I love entertainment and anything history related.

kitara
06-10-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi,

Just joined, and this site look amazing :) so excited to get posting! hehe

gemmy
06-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Welcome to all the newcomers!

Good luck in your search; may you all find what you seek ;)

kitara
06-11-2008, 01:42 AM
hehe, thanks again :)

wellbehavedboytoy
06-23-2008, 06:49 PM
I am a new sub to this site and have been exploring my submssive side for the past 6 months now. I have found I have very few limits. The only problem spots I have are using excrements, blood, and animals. All else is fair game. My Mistress, MissElizabeth87, introduced me to this site and has required me to come on so she can display me and my obedience to the members in the chat rooms. She is open to suggestions and any input you have would be appreciated. Her favorite things to do to me are: Spanking/caning/flogging, etc. and also watching me carry out her orders, whatever they may be. I believe my favorite would be her allowing me to pleasure her by face-sitting. Followed closely by her using toys on/in my ass. The more and more I observe and participate in this lifestyle the more and more I desire it and the more and more extreme I will go. I understand that I am her property and am to do as she says at all times. Failing to do this results in severe punishment as to her wishes. Please add one of us as a firend and join us in a chat room sometime.
Thanks,
wellbehavedtoy

Guest 092308
06-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Hello Everyone:

I'm not really sure of where to start, but I guess the best place is at the beginning. I'm bisexual and left my husband to become the slave and fucktoy of my Mistress Tanya. Mistress is ten years younger than me and has been introducing me to the beauties of lesbian love as well as the dark liquor of submission. I officially entered her service a year ago, although my affair with her was longer.

I love my Mistress! She touches places in my body and my mind that I've never been touched.She has opened up the hidden desires that in my previous life I'd fought against and tried to suppress with disastrous results. Now, even though I have struggled against their exposure, Mistress has begun exploring my deep need to be her whore. I've fought this every step of the way, fought her exposure of me and the slutty things I've done for her, fought against her posting my pictures, fought against being her whore and using my body for her pleasure and that of others. I've fought all of this, but my cunt has been gushing the entire time. I've screamed my deepest orgasms when Mistress posted some of my pictures on the web and then showed them to me.

I have a need to be exposed and humiliated. I don't want to believe it's true, but it is. My cunt twitches and melts agaist my wishes while I'm being used. Even now my cunt is twitching, though that is as much to do with the fact that I've just been refused the orgasm that I've been building up for so long...sigh.

Mistress and her Pet Rowen, felt that joining this site and facing my deep needs to be publicly used, would assist in my development as her slut and whore.

I invite each and everyone of you to go to my private page and look at the pictures that are there. Mistress invites you to help me along on my journey and I do as well.

Slut Linda

cadence
06-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Hello and Welcome wellbehavedboytoy, I hope that you will share some of your experiences and insights in this forum with us.

cadence
06-28-2008, 08:49 AM
Hello and Welcome Slut Linda, I too am going through a similar experience such as yours.
As much as I want and enjoy being a slave and a whore, I fight it constantly.
I open up a little bit at a time, but it is a very slow process for me.

I look forward to your thoughts and insights here at the forums and wish you the best of things in your journey with your Mistress.

lyqs2lyq209
07-02-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm a married white male in a sexless marriage. Wife has no interest in changing that.
I always had to take the lead in bed. I've always fantasized about submitting to a dominant woman. My profile lists my likes. I'm not into blood, toilet, medical or extreme pain.
I live in the central valley of CA, but travel to socal and SF bay area as a truck driver. Looking for a Mistress that wants a part-time plaything. You can be experienced or newbie. I can't think of anything else, if you have questions contact me.
P.S. I really like to please.

Guardian_Angel
07-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Hello Everyone! I can honestly say that I am not sure where to begin. I am married and my husband and I tried for several years to come to terms with my submissiveness. It was unsuccessful. He has no more interest in exploring this with me but neither does he want me to do it on my own. I have no wish to hurt him but feel like a vital part of me is missing/being denied. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Angel

MissLindyLoo
07-12-2008, 11:32 PM
so that any questions can be addressed to you by name ---if you like to include a brief history in you inrtoduction please do so.

I am MissLindyLoo. I am not new to BDSM but it has been years since my husband<DOM> have had the privacy to partake of the pleasure. Even now, we still have a daughter living at home. But we exploring again, and find that the feelings are still there. We have found a group to join where we live and have gone to a few meetings and joined a group that discusses books and watches movies..discussions and learning is a part of this group. I do believe i am a sub because i have always gotten pleasure from making people happy as well as doing things to make them happy. And its amazing how just a few meetings has stirred up so much inside us. thank you for letting me introduce myself.

bondednancy
07-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Looking for serious strong male master to teach independent female the art of submission. Older experienced males ONLY! Am very serious for learning this new lifestyle. Have never been involved in it before. Hurry before I lose my nerve!

Bettina
07-16-2008, 04:33 AM
I am a 30year old submissive single. I found my way into BDSM by my faible for bondage games, when I my fantasies told me, that there has to be more, than "only" getting tied up. Like I have found out a little later, my fantasies have told me right and I am very, very happy about that. Because I was mostly alone with my fantasies of being helplessly tied up and forced to obey by punishment, I experienced a lot of it by my own. But I had had also 2 masters who showed me, how wonderful it is, when not being alone at your own games and fantasies.

best regards, bettina.

skittles
07-16-2008, 10:36 AM
My name is Skittles I am 29 married and my husband and I are just getting into the life style. It is something that we have been talking about your years now. When he first came to me about him wanting to be dominant I was more than a bit against the idea of me being submissive. But the more I thought about it the more I like the idea. I am very excited to move forward pleasing him in any way I can.

meliand3
07-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Well, my name's meli, i'm a sub and i have never had a good dom. I would like to expand my BDSM experience but without a good dom to train me it is difficult. I welcome any advice and i will answer any questions or comments.

josh_18
07-17-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi, Im Josh and i am a submissive male. i am 18 years old and am pretty new to this. I love BDSM and i would like a Mistress to guide me etc... I have had a Mistress in r/l but she was pretty new to BDSM too and we have both decided to search for new Mistresses or in her case a male sub.
If you are a Mistress Dom and would be serious about talking and getting to know me please contact me via this site. Thanks

milaura
07-21-2008, 11:10 AM
hi i,m fairly new at this, i am in an online relationship for training purposes, ihave had a couple of online relationships that didnt work out .but one thing i have learned about myself is that i need a strong type dom that won,t let me get away with anything and understanding when needed.i am working through a couple issues that i,m having now with thanks to Dom_4_sub has really helped me a lot ,glad we talked , but still learning more each day.

hopperboo
07-21-2008, 12:11 PM
:wave:

My name is Sarah. I've been interested in BDSM and D/s for a few years now. I've been to a couple of forums and chat area's online but nothing has come of it.

I went to a munch once down in Ann Arbor, but that kind of thing isn't for me.

I ran across this chat room with no plans of ever posting, but I have read around and I really like the atmosphere here. :)

Dominique
07-23-2008, 02:34 PM
I've been a submissive for 3 years now, and I've had only one Mistress before, who came and went too quickly for me to feel a real connection. I'm searching for a Mistress/Master; I feel so untame ;) I need a collar. I need to belong.

darkbutterfly
08-04-2008, 11:00 AM
I am a 23 yr old mom to a 2.5 month old little boy (who is not his) so its not something we plan on making public for my son's sake.

I'm a subbie that has been interested in the lifestyle for years. My Owner and I have only recently made it a commitment to me being his pet, though we've been together on and off for 5 years. I only recently made known to him that the one of the reasons I left was that I was not feeling fulfilled and being a sub is one of the ways that offers me fulfillment. Since reconciling we decided it was in the best interest of our relationship, development and satisfaction that him owning me would offer me the commitment and security that I need to continue a long standing relationship with him.

He also joined the USAF recently and leaves Aug 12 (way too soon) for Basic. In the meantime I'm to be loyal and collared in his absence and find myself sad at his leaving, but eager to prove my loyalty and commitment to him. :) I'm glad I found a place to keep me occupied and entertained while he's gone! Hopefully I'll make new friends in the process! :) So Greetings All!

sblazer227
08-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Hi im a 22 yrs old submissive. I am really looking for a dom who is interested in a closed relationship with me. I am new to this lifestyle and not all that weak willed so i need a dom who is understanding yet has a firm hand. I wont give my submission to just anyone but i want to meet the dom to whom i can give it completely.

ash_DREAMING
08-07-2008, 08:14 AM
This girl is known as ash. She is a submissive/slave but is vastly inexperienced. This girl hopes to find an online mistress here, or at least some friends who are into this culture because this girl knows no one in her family or at her school who is into this culture. :[ Please message this girl if you want to be this girl's friend!

his_pet {MM}
08-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I am an 18 year old female looking for a dom. I am new to being a sub, but I would really like to learn. I have very few hard limits and am curious about online doms for now, possibly more later.

I live in Midwest USA.

PusyyBoyPissyBoy
08-07-2008, 05:29 PM
I am a mature professional gentleman, middle aged, a bit heavy, but considered attractive. My some-time Mistress takes me to weird parties, where she commands me to strip or to dress in girlie clothes and to display myself for everyone's amusement. She makes me service anyone who wants to use me, my mouth, my ass -- women, men, anyone -- as entertainment for her guests. They enjoy flicking my cock anc balls with her little dog whip; or pinching and twisting my girlish nipples until I shriek in pain. She has even forced me to consume a man's urine, rather than require him to get up and leave the room to use the men's room. She ordered me to crawl to him, naked, to kneel before him, mouth (and eyes) wide open, and to gulp down all he had, despite gagging and tears running down my cheeks. Her guests were first aghast, then titillated by the scene. After that, couples, men and women wanted to use my mouth and my face and my ass in more and more vile ways until I lay sobbing and exhausted on the floor.

She's planning another party this weekend in Tulsa.

Apanda
08-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm a 22 year old submissive. I'm looking for a master who's willing to handle me with a firm upper hand. I've got a very strong will and I'm looking to have it broken.

Bratty_Sub
08-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Hello A/all Doms/subs
I'm bratty_sub, I knew I was submissive pretty much like everyone else out there all my life but didn't know what it was back then. I first started learning about this lifestyle from a friend who dominated me some but it wasn't what I'd call a true domination. I was 15 and learning that I was always ment to be a sub and that its where I feel comfortable at. I lost touch with this friend after a couple years and my submissive side was pushed to the back with little experiance with anything I just went on with my normal life. Until I'd say about a year ago I decided to open up again and blossom as a sub. I've had very little luck in finding and keeping a dom who suits me and am sad that I can't flip out a story like some of you can saying your happily married to your Doms and such. I'm still very single for the most part I believe I have been owned by someone online recently but it wasn't a big thing where we said ok yes your owned and he's not showing the ownership so I'd say I'm still single haha...
I'm looking forward to finding my place and learning a lot about the lifestyle. I hope that I can find happiness like a lot of you have with someone hopefully sooner then later haha. I'm still very new and not very well footed so ill be asking more then answering but love to give my opinion haha

locobaybee
08-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi.........I joined yesterday.........I am new to this lifestyle, just the past month.......I am a 48 year old straight female. I have been married and divorced twice and just got out of a long term relationship. I have always had a curiosity about this life style but my interest was piqued when I started dating my Master .

He somehow knew that this was what I needed and he is bringing me to the point that I now know I am a sub.......I have never felt so at home then when he is disciplining me or when I am serving him.

I hope to learn a lot to please him. Any suggestions or help I would greatly appreciate!!

meltedsnowcaps
08-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi I'm a 20 year female sub very new to all this. I am looking for a real Master/Sir to dominate me but an online one will do for a while. I'm going to college right now and I also work full-time. I am very inexperienced and have never had a r/l relationship w/ a dom so any tips or advice would just be spiffy

aaa1231
08-15-2008, 02:37 AM
i'm a submissive young man. i'm always thinking about sex, and i wank very often. i'd like to receive tasks to fulfill. i can achieve many things, but the worst things i'd have to do would be to stop wanking, but i dont know if its possible :blurp_ani

i live with my girlfriend, but sadly we dont have enough sex to fulfill my needs. however, i will not accept to do anything that would be a risk to my couple (no marks, nothing to ask her, etc).

.x.Cole.x.
08-15-2008, 07:24 AM
well im .x.Cole.x.... aka.. Nicole. im a sub to Lion_in_Disguise. He and i started off in a vanilla relationship and after Him wanting more and more of the BDSM side of it i started researching and found that a lot of my fantasies were very protruse in this lifestyle. i will not say i am 100% His and im still learning a lot here but i would like to be His.

i sometimes have a huge urge to Dominate. the feeling scares me because i know better. i know all i should think about is pleasing Him. Biut i cant get those feelings to go aaway and i think thats why i cant submit fully to Him. **cringes**

so yeah.. im Nicole.

cadence
08-15-2008, 08:41 PM
A big hello and welcome to all the new submissives; hope that you enjoy your time here with us.

AdenLewis
08-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey i'm a male sub looking to be dominated online by a female mistress and will send proof of what they wish me to do. I am very new to this but already feel confident i will not fail any mistress

Remia
08-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Hihi, just registered, and this looks like the right thread for a first post. :3

I'm pretty new to all of this, I've had an online Mistress for a while, but I had thought I was unique in wanting to have one, I didn't know that bdsm existed (my mistress told me that I'm a sub, which is how I found out). I wouldn't say I'm really into the hardcore sexual things, I just love to be a pet <3 I'm a MtF transgendered, so I'm not sure whether you'd call me a male sub or a female sub.

Anyway, hello everyone~!

sub19
09-03-2008, 05:20 AM
I'm 19 and have been interested in BDSM for about a year now, although I'v never acted on it in real life, I'v done research/read stories, etc. I strongly believe that I have always been a submissive, even before I knew what it meant. I also have submitted some stories on this site :)

kindom
09-04-2008, 03:06 AM
hi, just wanted to know more about you.

Suzie_b
09-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Hello, I'm Suzie and VERY new to this! I hope I won't be too irratating to those of you who are more experienced than me. Sorry!

little_vic_chik
09-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Hey,

I'm new to this... but yeah... just thought i'd say hello Doms

MSUGirl
09-05-2008, 08:55 AM
hello! I have been around for a few months now and finally decided I needed to introduce myself. I have been into this lifestyle for over a year now and am currently collared. My interests are wide and varied. I am into humiliation, degradation, light pain, nipple torture, and many more things. My Master is on this site as well, which is very nice! Well feel free to ask me anything or just to chat. I love meeting new people and hope to chat soon!

.x.Cole.x.
09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Hello all. Im Nicole. im kinda new to the scene i guess but learning more and more. im currently in a D/s relationship in real life but i love coming on this site and talking to everyone. if you wanna chat just send me a quick message.

Cpl4Cock
09-08-2008, 07:57 AM
I fantasize being a submissive lil' slut boy for an older passionate,caring yet very dominant man! I am 40's, 5'7" 138lbs shy but very willing, hot smooth body & want to be yours! Would luv to pose for pics or be video'd: tied up, spanked & "made" to please you. Also fantasize sitting in your lap as you touch,rub & hold me then you lay me down and "forcibely" make love to me! Make me your Bitch,SIR!!

pantiwaste
09-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I am new to all of this type of internet communication. I spent years surfing my kinks from the closet and finally came out as submissive to my wife. She's a bit reluctant to jump right in to many of the types of play I've been fantasizing in but that's not unreasonable. My problem is that I’ve fed my submissiveness to the point that I have difficulty initiating intimate contact. She understands this and has accepted the aggressive role in that aspect of our physicality. She will play how she may and that will be enough.
I’m here seeking advice on how to help her in a non-aggressive way. I don’t want her overwhelmed and pressured into thinking she needs to act a specific way.
:elvis_nbs:

fellintobed
09-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Just saying hi. :) Info about me is scattered elsewhere. The short version: 29, female, bi but more oriented towards men, submissive, into bondage and pain.

GreenDragonFly
09-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I am 19 in 5 days =P I have been captured by the D/s lifestyle for years now and am slowly implementing it into my rl relationship. I hope to introduce this site to my boyfriend soon.. once he understands it a bit more from me. I am submissive sexually, and by that I mean in life I can be portrayed as very dominant and controlling. I have been backing down and letting my Dom take control of more and more and we are slowly adjusting to my new found realistic want of this lifestyle. Wish me luck :blurp_ani

MasochisticAngel
09-18-2008, 08:04 PM
hey...
I dont want to say my name
(because I ran into someone on this site I know)
but master calls me his masochistic angel.
I've been interested in bdsm since I was 14 and I've been with the same master since then(5 years now) I'm an extreme masochist and I love pain in all of its forms. I have many scars all over my body from the past 5 years and I wear themproudly. I LOVE being put into bondage and taken advantage of. I still don't know to much about what everythig is calledXD because my master has limited supplys. I'm interested in learning more about the ropes so Iwould be grateful if any one can message me and tell me baout their bdsm expierience.

ladyboy
09-18-2008, 09:12 PM
You certainly started young. I'm a lot older than you but wished I had started earlier. I also wish I was a girl instead of a boy. I guess that's why I like to cross dress.

GoodPet
09-19-2008, 12:56 PM
hmm, for now I'm just Good Pet. Mostly casue that one of my favorite things to hear.

When I do post new threads I usual go on and on so feel free to skimp through parts.
I dont go by the terms slave or sub, my master considers me Pet. I don't mind being referred to as either, but my master doesn't wanna hear it.. lol

ummmm HI HI TO ALLL KISSES AND HUGS
-Good Pet

ladyboy
09-20-2008, 11:13 PM
I am a male sub looking for a female dom. Very new to this lifestyle, but ready to move into it. I love to cross dress as my femine looking body really fits the part. Inside I'm very much a lady also. I just never related with men.

Chey
09-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Hello,

I am Chey. I have been a sub for 2 years with the same Dom. I am very submissive even in lifestlye settings and have some questions. Things are not going so well and I feel a tide turning in my Dom. Is this a place where I can ask questions?

Ellviah
09-24-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm Ellviah. I've been submissive I guess my whole life. I'm a quiet and shy person so it fits my personality. But for as quiet and shy as I am I love men who are loud, outgoing, dominant and a little intimidating. It completes me.

jeanne
09-24-2008, 05:13 AM
Hello,

I am Chey. I have been a sub for 2 years with the same Dom. I am very submissive even in lifestlye settings and have some questions. Things are not going so well and I feel a tide turning in my Dom. Is this a place where I can ask questions?

This is absolutely a place where you can ask questions! Feel free to start a thread (if you haven't already) with your questions. Also, read! Read threads - you may find your issues have been discussed often and you may find answers waiting for you.

lucy
09-24-2008, 05:38 AM
Hello everybody
i'm a lifelong submissive but only recently i found the strength to actually live out my submissiveness. And it looks like i hit pay dirt when i met my Master. So far our journey together is just terrific.

slaver4u
09-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I am alex and i have always enjoy beeing a slave,,,,those fantasies started when i had 18 years old.i never find a real mistress so far,,,i am willing to serve her as her toy her carpet,,her human toilet,,every wish of her is my purpose.i am willing tot ry every stuff.i love scat,shit,piss stuff ..i like eating scat and drinking female piss and others :d.....i had some experience by going to internet mistress with money ofc,,,:9 its not so nice,,i need a real mistress in my life,,to satisfy her for free,,without beeing need to pay for this,,,,,is there any nice mistress who need a real slave in her life?,,,i am here and i am real.i am also interested in ocazionaly domina meetings.help me girls :D

skp2bear
09-24-2008, 02:53 PM
OOps! Don'tknow how to use this properly yet. My intro came out as new thread...looking for help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all and for your patience with me.

ez4me2
09-24-2008, 04:20 PM
I am completely new to this.... But I know what I like and what turns me on. I have to be in control at work, oversee everything. The last thing I want to do when I get home is have to be in charge there...I need someone to take total control. Mmmm....So I was thinking this was a good place to start....My screen name is ez4me2

ez4me2
09-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi.... My screen name is ez4me2. I am very new here. I want to have someone take full control. I know what I like and what turns me on. And being told what to do, how to do it..... Mmmmm....I have to be in charge at work. I don't wanna be at home...

Mdv8ed
09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Hello all, I'm Mdeviated
I'm 18 and had an idea of my sub-nature my entire life but had just got into the game recently. I've dated one dom before but was not with him long enough to be tamed or for me to call him Master. I've been reading the stories for a couple of years but never joined until about a week ago, i already love it. = )

sky_slave
09-26-2008, 12:36 AM
hi, I am new to being a sub. I have played a bit in this field, (been tied up a few times, and punished ) but would like to do more.

PetJulie
09-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Hello. I am new to this but I have always been interested in it. Just starting out with an experienced, knowledgeable Master. Looking forward to the fun.

QuadraticSpider
09-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Hi there all, I'm QuadraticSpider (Spider works just fine) and I'm a new submissive that recently joined after a friend referred this website to me. To say I'm new isn't completely accurate, I'm rather experienced in serving and bondage type play through Role-playing/Cybering sessions. I hope to meet a good, firm mistress to serve, as it's a rather sizable craving of mine, along with a few friends as well. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, later.

-Spider

Pepper.
09-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Hey. I go by Pepper, I'm a fairly young sub. I got into the lifestyle around 13 or 14 and never looked back.

tensman46
09-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Hello everyone ,I am a submissive male 61 y,
I love mc stories and blackmail stories with huniliation.
I like to follow orders from dominant females.

Kaitlyn
09-27-2008, 01:31 PM
hello all
Im Kailyn,wish i had used a different name but ohh well.......Im very Submissive but have never had a master,just like being told what to do by whatever partner im involved with at the time

swtinsatiable
09-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Hello to everyone..new to the forums. I am a recently collared submissive i have had this desire to be dominated for a long time and i am living out this desire online but hope to be transitioning to real life someday. I am having a few mixed feelings about my recent decision to become a sub. I am 36 and have a wonderful master and hope to make him proud..although i still have the desire to dominate...don't know which one will become more erotic being a sub or a dom..hmmm..time will tell...any advice on this lifestyle or concerns i should be aware of please let know im a virgin still and need all the help i can get..Thanks

Guest110808
10-01-2008, 08:37 PM
hello to all smiles to you, i am missy. i have been exploring the D/s and M/s lifestyle for a few years now. i did start online and for a while it was enough to satisfy me, until i began to yearn for more..and now i seek to serve my Master my Sweet Daddy in real time. i have had little experience in real time about 3 months worth and from that i drew the conclusion that this is why i "burn" so within.. Master and i have built a relationship although long distance the mile will be coming to a close this Oct. If i am worthy enough i shall be "collard" HIS Property and begin my destiny and dream of 24/7. i am a mother of 4.. 3 are all grown, this enables me to finally serve in a Complete Giving of myself. i plan to relocate to be with my Sweet Master and to the very best of my ability bring HIM great pleasures enwhich HE so deserves. my place is on my knees for it is a Honor and a Privilage to serve my Master...

DiablosLittleOne
10-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Good evening everyone. My name is Kitten, I'm a 32 y/o female submissive (not a slave). Master and I have been together for 14 years but just recently committed to a full time D/s relationship. I'm ecstatic that things are going so well and am here to learn from my peers and to hear others views and ideas.

Nice to meet everyone! :D

bejadus
10-05-2008, 09:52 AM
call me bejadus... need some online mistress to guide me and give me some tasks...

hotfirefly
10-05-2008, 03:36 PM
I've been gone from the forums for awhile and don't think I ever introduced myself here. I'm a 28-year old submissive to my husband and master. We're pretty much 24/7 as much as life allows. It's been an incredible journey for both of us as he never really thought of himself as dominate before but he's definitely grown into the role. I've been submissive for as long as I can remember... longer than I even knew there was a word for it.

A few years ago, I accepted that is who I am and pretending otherwise doesn't do any good. I brought the idea of a 24/7 relationship to my husband. Luckily, he embraced it and is now bring his own kinks to the mix. It's been a long road and still has it's ups and downs but I'm infinitely more happy than I have ever been.

I'm looking for others to talk about ds relationships with. I've thought about joining my local TNG group but am shy about actually meeting people in the community. what if I don't know what to say? What if they think I'm a poser? what if they expect me to be more than I am? etc... So if anyone out there has advice, I'd appreciate it.

virgman54
10-09-2008, 05:10 AM
i'm a very kinky submissive male. i just recently became a submissive..last two years. i'm also a bit of a masochist. Unfortunately i'm married to a vaniila wife, so it makes living the lifestyle impossible.

Masters_little_slut
10-10-2008, 05:54 AM
Hello All
:) i joined this site about a month ago as a switch.. and somehow ive gone from switch to sub... I'm enjoying it. My experience is totally online and to be honest i prefer it that way

SUBtly_shy
10-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Hi all :)

Call me shy. I am a Subbie just learning the ropes so to speak. I'm 23 years old and just happy to meet people of a like mind. So if you would like to talk some time let me know :D

collared_kitten75
10-10-2008, 08:52 PM
hello all. i'm "kitten", a sub male just being introduced to the lifestyle. right now my mistress is focusing on humiliation and sissification with me.

kitten

the_moirae
10-10-2008, 09:18 PM
:wave: All righty then...consider me "introduced."

mab
10-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi, I am someone who enjoys being submissive but am not sure how much of my life I want it to infiltrate. A recent bf says I am a switch, I'm not sure about that myself. What I am trying to work out is how many of my fantasies I want to become realities. I have a bf now who is definitely dom and who likes to control me in sex which I enjoy, but I also enjoy vanilla sex and cuddles too.

Also I just left a marriage after 8 years which had almost no sex and am rampantly rediscovering my libido!

x

xKittenx {DG}
10-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Kitten. I'm a 20 year old sub who has been in the lifestyle for about 6 years now. I am happily collared to the Master of my dreams. I am quite experienced and am open to discussing and answering any questions the forums. Please feel free to contact me through PM or in the chat. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends in the lifestyle! <3

-Kitten xx

Subtlyours
10-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm a 23 y/o currently uncollared (:() submissive female. I'm fairly new to the forums, but look forward to joining the community. :)
At any rate, I'm not sure what else to add about myself, but mainly wanted to say hi! :)

Thanks!

Carly
(subtlyours)

PetJulie
10-13-2008, 05:11 PM
so that any questions can be addressed to you by name ---if you like to include a brief history in you introduction please do so.

Hello,
My name is Julie. I am my Master's Pet. Not in the animal way, just the sub way. We have only been together a short time but have both been interested in this lifestyle for a while. We met through something completely unrelated and just decided to give it a try.

So that's me. :D

jubes
10-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi to everyone- I'm a 27 y/o unattached submissive. I've never been in a d/s relationship, and I'm hoping to learn more about it here.

artvale
10-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Hello, i'am artvale, i'm a young male(bi-curious) sub with no real expeirience. i just realised i never introduced myself nd just wanted to say hi to everyone
,artvale

hopperboo
10-13-2008, 10:03 PM
*Growl.*

I had a post in here and apparently now it's a smilie face. So I'll share more....

I'm submissive...23 years old.

I stumbled on this website. I had been interested in some BDSM aspects a couple of years ago, but got into a...different online crowd than this and hurt by several people I considered close friends. They thought it would be 'cute' to screw with a submissive's head.

Anyone who doesn't believe feelings can't be hurt online, trust me, they can be. I kind of got away from the forum feel of BDSM for several months and still am very leery of *really* trusting anyone until I see them on cam. You never know who is behind the computer.

As for real time, I went to a munch IRL...almost two years ago. The people were very open and nice. I heard the word "flogging" out loud. It really was a shock to hear those words spoken out loud. Ha, or it was for me.

I kind of freaked out what had I gotten myself into (and geesh, all I did was say hello and listen). I cried halfway home. (2.5hr drive).

So yeah. I am kind of pathetic. Sometimes I overact because I over think things or worry to much. And I cry easy.

I'm sure some of you reading this are either on the verge of laughter or disgust, but at that moment in time that was a serious push for me. People I don't know (IRL) make me nervous, and being alone in a group of BDSM people REALLY made me nervous, even if it was for no good reason.

*Feels like a total freaking idiot for blabbing all of that and skitters out.*

craven
10-14-2008, 01:23 AM
no you are none of the negative things you label yourself with, far from it, you are you, and very open and honest you are too.

I dont suppose you fully realise how appealing and attractive real honesty and truthfulness are, but trust me, if more were as genuine as you, i know you would not feel as you do.

We all get get scared, question ourselves, and surroundings, of course we do, our perceptions and feelings are often very fragile.

I hope you find that which you seek, and in the interim, i hope you have a lot of fun and meet some great people during your search.

Welcome and enjoy

*hugs you*

wonderworld
10-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this lifesyle and website. I have it found all of this very informative and entertaining. I am so happy (and excited) to find others out there with my kinky thoughts and fantasies. Thanks for making this new subbie feel so welcome!

secret_slave
10-14-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm Merri, which looks strange but is pronounced the same as Mary. I'm not in a BDSM relationship, but I love my partner unequivocally and irrevocably. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never be truly owned and dominated, and have joined this website in hopes to find an outlet for my submissive desires through fiction and talking with other submissives. Since I'm not in the lifestyle I'm not sure if anybody would ask me questions, but if somebody is curious as to anything about me and my desires for submission I'm happy to answer.

angela_shy
10-14-2008, 01:45 PM
<SNIP>
I stumbled on this website. I had been interested in some BDSM aspects a couple of years ago, but got into a...different online crowd than this and hurt by several people I considered close friends. They thought it would be 'cute' to screw with a submissive's head.

<SNIP>
People I don't know (IRL) make me nervous, and being alone in a group of BDSM people REALLY made me nervous, even if it was for no good reason.

........there's a r/l meet that lots of folk on here seem to be attending... i'm so curious to go as well, but i know i would be very intimidated... so i sympathise strongly with your feelings.

(((big hug))) from little me, regarding the crap you've faced previously,

angela

overxposedpet
10-21-2008, 06:41 AM
Greetings, I am a middle aged submissive that found a whole new piece of mind when my Sir tied me up a few years back and left the room while I had vibrators inserted. It basically turned me into someone who has wanted more and more through the years. I also have to add that forced orgasms are sublime to me, I love it.

We have been talking about our first trail contract.

Sir originally was more of a submissive but has found a new part of himself to explore that he is enjoying as it is coming out in his everyday life too and he is asserting himself more with others.

malson
10-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Thought I should say hi here too.

I am mid twenties new to this area and keen to find a mistress for a casual introduction to this, exciting world. I would love to serve and please and be punished if need be.

lurchmartin
10-21-2008, 11:27 AM
hey im new to this. and im looking for a mistress for online fun first email me at lurchmartin88@yahoo.com

devilishsub
10-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Hi I'm new, I've been involved with my boyfriend/Master for the past 2 years and things have moved from vanilla to kinky. I'm always looking for new ways to please, and am generally looking to learn new things to introduce into my relationship. My Master and I both are looking to take things slow and he's a little timid when it comes to introducing new things; he's often said that he doesn't want to push me too far. Which leaves this sub prowling the internet for inspiration. I do want to avoid topping from the bottom, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm glad I found these forums to help out. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

mysticlady
10-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Thank you for all who have made this site possible.

I am a 41 year old female sub. I have been with my female partner for 18 years and we have both talked about this lifestyle but never really persued it until recently when we found a male Dom to ejoin our relationship. Now I have two Doms, one experienced and one in training.

LLLOOVVVEE IT

Guest102708b
10-22-2008, 06:41 PM
My name is Twisted Beauty...TB for short. I am 32. I have been submissive before to my exhusband YEARS ago and have, since leaving him, become the dominant one when I was trying to find myself as a person. I am now sub to my boyfriend of two years when it dawned on me, after pretty much having a breakdown, that I am to be his slave and he to be my Sir. He is new to the lifestyle and we are actively learning together. I am happy to be his humble and willing obedient slave.

malesub666
10-22-2008, 11:07 PM
hello joined to know ive been a sub or curious should i say for as long as i can remember stuck in a vanialla marriage and dont know what to do

dark0slave
11-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Greetings All,
Unowned slave from Delhi,India.
Strive to learn more and more, and ramble less and less.
Regards,
Jimmy.

stars_and_roses
11-23-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm stars and roses, but you can just call me stars. I'm very new to BDSM, and I joined this site to listen, learn, and reconcile my mind to the fact that real people do all the things I've read about. My boyfriend is game to try dominating me, but he's a little hesitant to push me. He also doesn't always want to be the dominant one, which doesn't work well at all because I definitely can't take that role. Which is really odd because in my 'normal' life, I always take charge of everything - school projects, decorating, paper work, everything except what happens sexually. Then it just drops.

southernwildcat
11-24-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm 28, stubborn and strong-willed, but I have always wanted to be dominated. I am, again in another vanilla relationship, but this time the boyfriend is just about asexual. Yes. I said asexual. Long story. Would love to find someone who can respect my intelligence, my family obligations and combine it with my need to be dominated. I don't know, maybe I am asking for too much??

bpqueen
11-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Three weeks ago I was invited to a fetish gathering, which I was unable to attend, and began researching BDSM more in depth than my dalliances in the past. Two weeks ago, I discovered that my aggressive outward personality hides a scared submissive longing for direction. Last week my friend began to lavish attention upon me. Last night I gained a Master in my friend. I can't wait to see what happens next week!

I am a 28 year old married female who wants to learn how to find herself, and is just beginning the journey. My husband is not my Master, but my Master bids me to be good to my husband, and I will work hard to make them both happy. As I am COMPLETELY new to subbing, any advice is good advice :-)

srix
11-28-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm completely new here. Just joined the site couple weeks ago. I'm consider myself as a unowned submissive male but I want to learn more and go more in depth. I want/is looking for an online mistress to show me my limits or at least get me started in this lifestyle.

WorldTraveller
11-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Hi All :)

I cannot wait to get to know everyone a little more and exploring this part of my life more

:)

Zarine13
11-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi all, I’m a 35 year old woman, and I’m still trying to find myself. In my first post here I labeled myself as a sub, but I’m not sure I want to do that again. I know I’m not a Domme, but I don’t quite want to give myself a label yet, until I know myself better.

I was one of those who’s Barbies used to get tied up and raped when I was a kid. So this has been in my blood for a long time. When I was in my late 20s I had a boyfriend that was also interested in the lifestyle, and we explored it a little together, bondage, some light spanking, and things like that. I LOVED it.

That relationship ended and I met the man I am with now. We have been together for almost 8 years. Our relationship was very vanilla even though I tried to get him to see my way of looking at things. That relationship is coming to an end now. I have spent so much time being a wife and a mother that now it’s time to find me again.

I have a very aggressive personality, but when it comes to the bedroom/playtime, I want to be directed, to give up that aggressiveness. I’ve learned a lot in the past couple weeks, just reading the posts here. I hope to learn a lot more as time goes on.

wind_dancer{W_W}
11-30-2008, 03:11 PM
my "name" is submit2Dom
my real name is bree
i go by bee
i am thuroughly in love with my Lord (Wind_Walker25)
:) stop by and say hi anytime you want :smilie_orange1:

sarahuk
11-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Hello

I joined here a couple of weeks ago but must admit have been reading everyones posts rather than joining in. I think I am a sub, as I don't feel I could take control of a situation. Even th thought of someone giving me orders excites me. I am just trying to learn more about it before I actually act upon anything at the moment.

jeanne
11-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Welcome to all the submissives who have introduced themselves recently. I hope you find what you are seeking here. :wave:

DaddysBadPrincess
12-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Greetings to all my fellow and sister subs. i am known here and to my Daddy as DaddysBadPrincess, or DBP if you desire. i am 39 and have been intrigued with BDSM for a number of years, always knowing deep in my heart that i was a sub. i never felt i was safe enough with whatever partner i was with to leave the "vanilla" world so kept it secreted away, waiting quietly for my Daddy to arrive. Arrived at long last, He has, and is joining me here to oversee my education. He is called DaddyJim and i love Him with my whole being, wishing only to fulfill His every desire of me. i now humbly study at the feet of any who might guide me in the ways princess may please her Daddy.

DaddyJim
12-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Greetings to all my fellow and sister subs. i am known here and to my Daddy as DaddysBadPrincess, or DBP if you desire. i am 39 and have been intrigued with BDSM for a number of years, always knowing deep in my heart that i was a sub. i never felt i was safe enough with whatever partner i was with to leave the "vanilla" world so kept it secreted away, waiting quietly for my Daddy to arrive. Arrived at long last, He has, and is joining me here to oversee my education. He is called DaddyJim and i love Him with my whole being, wishing only to fulfill His every desire of me. i now humbly study at the feet of any who might guide me in the ways princess may please her Daddy.

Princess, Daddy has been closely following your determination and progress in your latest endeavors; I want you to know that you have pleased Daddy...there is a reward waiting for you.

Daddy loves you, Princess.

slave_peter
12-02-2008, 01:48 PM
im sub have been 4 as long as i can remember im now a owned slave
im owned and the property of Mistress Tanya

n4trbl
12-02-2008, 05:25 PM
hi everyone! i am the proud slave owned by innamoramento. pretty new to this scene. very eager and willing to learn anything and everything in order to better serve my owner. am very thankful for the strong hand of my master.

fourmaggie
12-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone... I am Maggie and I am new to the scene of submission and well so is my Master(Poetguy1979)we met and my eyes just follows him where ever he goes.....I adore this man and so want to please him in every way possible....Master has given me his collar and very I'm much devoted to him and him alone.....yes its intense and we have only been doing this for a short time but wow.....I so want to be his submissive slut in every way possible.....

cattus9
12-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi,

-waves-

I'm 19 and currently in a relationship with the most amazing man, but hoping it to get more kinky than it already is, after 2 years together I know he's a Dom and hopefully he'll be on this forum someday :rolleyes:

adreena
12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi all! Adreena here ... totally no where close to my name at all ... just part of a band that I appreciate.

Anyways, I know I'm submissive, but am too new to understand yet just how far it goes. Maybe I'm a slave and I just don't know it yet!

Hoping to learn and be able to participate in as much as possible here.

Guest1231008
12-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi IM patheticslave11. Ive only started to get intot he whole bdsm scene. i have alot to learn and look forward to it. I have only served one dom before and it didnt last long as she said she no longer had intrest in it. Im hoping to find a mistress to serve online who will teach me alot.

BryansGrrrl
12-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Hello all. My story is almost identical to Zarine's, except I have not been in a D/s relationship before.

I am 34 and owned by Lisais mine. We began our relationship back in April of this year as friends, and have fallen in love. He is helping me to learn about myself and explore this side of me.

Tleanne5664
12-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Hello. I think I have always known that I am a sub. I am in what started as a vanilla relationship that is evolving into D/s rather quickly. Nothing excites me more than to put myself in his control. Since most of my "Vanilla Time" is spent controlling others or myself; being ordered to my knees is my favorite part of the day.
I am 25, and still learning the in/outs of BDSM. OMG! I am so excited!

fourmaggie
12-15-2008, 11:02 AM
well hi, I am Maggie and well I am a submissive Canadian girl who is at her prime in her life.....I am a widow of 7 years coming in March 2009 and have 2 children by him....I have come out of the closet and well I did have a Master that took over rite where my hubby left off....he released me...so that I am honoured to have some experience in some way (not alot but some...) my life is awesome now that the fog has lifted and well I never want to go to that place again for a long time.......I am old fashion I guess u can say but that is in my vanilla life....I am slowly coming out but need guidence form my friends and well not afraid to ask.......my family and friends are what matter.....and this life is slowly coming into my vanilla life ( love it!)......I love all the learning and converstions and well I love to GROW in mind and spirit......I do volunteer work for Friends of Recovery and well it is a "drug and alcohol free envoirnment" and well it keeps me on track......please email me and well lets chat....thanks for reading....

n4trbl
12-15-2008, 07:29 PM
hello everyone....i am fairly new to the scene but have been lucky enough to have been allowed to be educated in the life of D/s by Innamoramento. What luck!!! no bad experience as others have previously stated. would still love to learn ways to better please my master.

yama
12-18-2008, 04:25 AM
I have just joined. I am Yama, a girl of 19, with strong submissive inclinations. I had been weaving masochist daydreams even before I learned that there was such a thing as masochism. I didn't mentioned them to anybody, until I made friends with Lila, a girl about my age, with whom I had intimate talks which revealed that she was willing to humiliate and punish me. And so she has been doing since more than a year now, and I love it very much. She enjoys it, too.

We are not part of the BDSM subculture, what I know about it I learned online. I find that our dom/sub relationship differs strongly from the "official" forms. I never addressed Lila as "Mistress" and she doesn't consider me her slave. She doesn't want to control my whole life. I don't wear a collar. What she enjoys is humiliating and punishing me, and she makes a good job of it, even if she does it with a sweet mocking laugh and talks to me all the time as to a good friend. She handles the whip well, my body is rarely without welts, she spits into my mouth and makes me drink of the water she soaked her feet in. I am delighted to endure it and I laugh with her, except when I am moaning and screaming under her strokes. She is often compelled to tie and gag me. It has never occurred to us to use any safeword, I simply trust her. We learned to satisfy each other sexually, even is the essence of our relationship isn't that but my humiliation. I obey her, of course, and I would obey her is she wanted to control me much more. However, I don't feel a slave and I think I don't need that feeling.

It doesn't mean that I reject more humiliation. You are free to call me any degrading name, I will thank you. And you are free to give me a virtual slap or kick any time, I will remain meek and respectful. I don't feel a slave but I am ready to be an online slave if somebody wants me to. Lila isn't jealous at all. She has my body to torture whenever she wants to.

Thank you for your kind attention. :wave:

Humbly

Yama

Its_Cleo
12-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi all, i am a sub and sort of new to the lifestyle. For the last few years i read a lot of bdsm fiction, always longing for more, to connect with someone and learn how to be a sub, not just read about it.

Funny thing is, in my day to day life i am always focussed on being in control...it's exhausting though. i long to let that go, to find a dom and submit completely and know that i am pleasing him in doing so.

i have a lot to learn first though i think and i'm glad to be here

yama
12-19-2008, 02:13 AM
It doesn't mean that I reject more humiliation. You are free to call me any degrading name, I will thank you. And you are free to give me a virtual slap or kick any time, I will remain meek and respectful. I don't feel a slave but I am ready to be an online slave if somebody wants me to. Lila isn't jealous at all. She has my body to torture whenever she wants to.

Please let me correct myself. I am ready to be an online slave only
for an occasion. This very morning a gentleman was so kind as
to treat me as his slave, my pussy and my nipples are still sore with
his treatment. :-) I subject myself happily to such treatment any
possible time, but I can't offer myself for a lasting relationship.
I go away for Christmas and New Year, and after that I move in a
flat where I won't have a computer. Buying one from my salary
is a thing which will come only later.

Thank you if you took the time to read this.

subbie7
01-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey I'm subbie7.
I'm totally new at this. I've never had a real relationship with a Dom before, and only a really awkward set of conversations with one on the internet. I don't know where to go and what to do and I'm terribly lost. One day I want to have a Dom, I want to submit and be owned and loved...but I don't think that I ever will. Sorry, I have no self confidence and never have.

hiscocksuckerslave
01-03-2009, 06:17 AM
hi new to the lifestyle been a sub/slave for 7 months now
in real life, my name says is all it's what i love best to
suck his cock when ever he demands...
we dont live together but i am available whenever
he calls....i am comfortable with our relationship and cant see
myself in any other kind of relationship...
i am looking forward to many rewarding years with the same Dom/Master....
i have learned alot from this
website and i thank everyone for the information that has been
provided here

jeanne
01-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Welcome to all the new members. I hope you find what you need here.

tentative
01-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Hi. I'm very new to the the lifestyle and am nervous how to even begin anything.

I'm 18 with a deep submissive streak and have been interested in the D/s scene for a long while.

I just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself instead of lurking creepily in the shadows *grins*

Talk to eveyone later :D

markus_valtion
01-10-2009, 11:27 AM
hello.

i have been on the forum for a while and came to the conclusion that i'm submissive. although i dont know the what extent yet. i hope i can find out who i realy am and have fun in the proces :).

amislaaf
01-15-2009, 10:40 PM
I am Amislaaf (American Slave) who lives in Europe, I enjoy humiliation and serving my wife (mistres) and her bf's (my masters), I do not enjoy sucking cock and eating cum, but it is who I am and i do as told... also the humiliation is over powering the dislike.

unmastered
01-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Hello Everyone:

My name is unmastered( enough said hmmm?) I have allways known I was a sub from the very begining. Its hard to get what you really desire when you were so many hats. I have allways been a leader in school, business, friends so men just thought it natural and was at ease when i led them in other areas. It was just a means to get them to do or say what I really needed for myself( can anyone understand what I mean). You would have thought that one of them wanted to take me down a peg or two...lol In the end I always left due to lack of respect for them. I never wanted a man I could control even though they made it easy.

I have had a Dom( sort of) in the past,but I was not ready for his caliber of training although we were really good friends( with him it was and still is all-or-nothing).

There is a lot I do not know but am very eager to learn.

I am too old to cont. to settle for anything else than complete bliss and surrender as a woman.

Its unfortunate for others in my life.... I really hope that they can keep up...lol

unmastered

amislaaf
01-16-2009, 11:07 PM
My name is Amislaaf, which stands for American Slave. I live in Europe and am married to my Mistress. I serve her and her lovers (both male and female).

I enjoy being a slave and enjoy the humiliation of servicing her lovers and cleaning her after. Life is good as a slave and the humiliating f some of the things I must do really adds to my excitement and I think it is what keeps me happy as a slave/cocksucker whimp hubby or whatever she deems to call me.

Been in the lifestyle for only about the last 7 years and really enjoy it, would love to take it to a complete 24/7 but guess we or I am not ready for that yet.

Anyway anyone can feel free to contact me and ask questions or offer advice both are welcome...

Amislaaf

wolf101
01-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Hello all. i am lindsey and i am just lost, i dont know what to do, where to go. i am not happy being free and i am not in the proper frame of mind to submit, assuming that Anyone would want me. i have not the strength to be free nor the strength to submit as my heart wish me to. i was happy as a slave but now know that i am unable to be one. This doesnt mean that i am not at heart a slave, just that i am not able to be one. All i long for is to wear the collar of my Mistress and to serve Her. i could use some one to talk to, advice, anything would help.

Thank you for your time lindsey

buDdha
01-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Since I'm new here I'll introduce myself; hope to become part of the regular bunch.

I'm 30 and live on the west coast of the US of A. Highly intellectual type who needs to unwind now and again. I've been interested in sub bx since I can remember my first rape fantasies. Have lived out power play though casual encounters, mostly just getting off on being the seducer/ee. I guess the term is "switch"?

Married now and trying to figure out how to bring the power play into a marriage grounded in friendship and affection, and with a partner for whom the bdsm scene is unappealing. After yet another crazy sub dream, I woke up yesterday determined to find a community, and here I am.

Yesterday it occurred to me that I can reconsider my current relationship in new terms, and can recognize and take pleasure from the ways I "serve" my fella. It was a nice one for me, especially given my fella's general disinterest in bdsm culture. But I'm wondering how to expand, and how to draw him in, if possible. You can see my question along this line posted on the newbie forum (How to "bring it up" and Marriage).

I'm just so happy to meet you all, and to read how diverse our stories are. I certainly don't fit into any of the stereotypical boxes I thought bdsm was all about! Thanks to this site for helping me out there.

I'd love to hear more from my sisters out there on how to bring power play to a marriage, the change from casual to marriage, how to explore my own side without breaking the terms of my commitment -- some swinging w/ mutual participation is ok, but I don't see my fella swinging this way, and online "affairs" are off limits too. But I want to explore this sub side, and not sure how to do it. HELP!

kaerose13
01-20-2009, 08:54 PM
hello! i'm kaerose, or kae. i'm a submissive masochist, though i generally will not submit without a good fight first. i'm young (20) and very new to the scene, though my fantasies have always been violent and "dark". i had one rl Dom for about a year, though he wasn't much of a Dom. i was much more into it than he was. right now i am starting with an online Dom; i really hope this works out.

subdude05
01-22-2009, 02:50 AM
Hello, i may have did this a couple of years ago but im back so i'll do it again, lol.

Im a 23 year old sub and love the feeling of being used for my mistresses entertainmant. My Mistress is kind of new to the whole thing, we started dating a year ago, and although we had spoken about S/M before we got together she had very little idea of what it involved. now we enjoy Rubber, boot licking, bondage, masks, gags, blindfolds, butt plugs, and are experimanting with humiliation, which is great fun (if you know what i mean).

Although i have been into and practising BDSM in many ways and forms i feel there is always still so much to learn and discover.

Looking forward to seeing you all around

Subdude :bondage:

new@thisbut<3it
01-23-2009, 09:56 PM
hey there
i listed in my profile that i was a switch, but im really more of a sub. i like to sub (ALOT) but bc my husband likes to sub everynow and then, i am somewhat of a dom. i like both, but again, i like subbing more.
history, i just got into the lifestyle, really, when i married my husband. i had had sum experience b4 that, mostly nails and biting, nothing much, and some of my friends were like, well thats bdsm. so, my husband and i checked it out, and have been learning about it since. still pretty much an amatuer. but i like being whipped, and some knifeplay. being forced, being tied down, again, still pretty much an amatuer, and trying to learn more everyday.

jeanne
01-24-2009, 07:41 AM
Welcome to all the new submissives who have taken tht time to introduce themselves the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy the library forums and find what you seek here. :wave:

Sanapet
01-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Hello, I'm Sanapet, you may call me Sana if you wish.

I'm 19 and have been with my current Master for almost three years. He is my first Master and also the love of my life. I would do anything for Him. We met online and had a very extensive relationship through web cam, phone calls, and chat/IM. We met the first time last summer when I graduated high school and went to college. As said above he is my first Master and I am his first slave so we've just been learning together. We make up alot of the rules according to what we both enjoy and can tolerate.

He has recently discovered the relieving sensation that comes from Serving as bottom and he has been encouraging me to explore my Domme side. I'm having a bit of trouble, being a natural submissive since before I really knew what being submissive meant. So if anyone has any advice on Switching I would much appreciate the advice.

Also, I'm very open about myself and don't mind answering any question anyone might have for me.

Sana

Kahlann
01-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Ok I've been here a couple months but I'm just getting around to this now. SLACKER! yes I know.

ANYWAYS! Hi I'm Kahlann. I am currently in a wonderful relationship. My boyfriend is completely new to the idea of dominating someone, but after learning about it [like a months worth of heavy research] he has happily embraced it. This is my first D/s relationship and I've never been happier. I've been reading about and interested in BDSM for several years though.

I've enjoyed reading many of the posts here and have learned quite a bit I feel. I always look forward to coming on here and finding new discussions and ideas.

xKittenx {DG}
02-01-2009, 12:24 PM
wanted to re-introduce myself back into the forums. I have been a member for sometime but disappeared for awhile. I have been going through some drastic changes in my life. All for the better, though.

Through these past 2-3 months in my life my world has been lifted to new heights. I have found my true soul-mate, my twin-flame. My life is complete bliss. Happy, joyous, incredible.. perfect. mine and Bear's relationship started off vanilla. He knew i had strong submissive tendencies, but i was not willing to push those on Him. Bear has very strong Dom tendencies also, but He has never acted on them, nor acknowledge them. His previous relationships we're completely vanilla. W/we lived in distance (4hour drive) for the first 2 months, yet seeing each other regularly. W/we talked about the idea of a true D/s relationship on and off, but W/we're finding it difficult due to the separation.

I moved in with Bear almost one month ago. He collared me promptly and W/we both started on one of the greatest journeys of O/our lives. i could not be happier right now. i feel like i am finally home, finally where my heart belongs.

Now that the stability in my relationship with Bear has returned, W/we are ready to fully accept O/our desires for one another. The single greatest gift i ever received was finding the man of my dreams. i could never love another person more then i love Bear xx

Thanks so much for reading this small blip of the story i call my life. It feel so good to be back!!

-Kitten {DG}

fluffy
02-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Hello

Im fluffy, (truely i dont mind being called fluffy)

Im a sub, known i have been since i was in my early teens, had various D/s relationships in my late teens but was not experienced enough to explore further.
I fell in love with a fabulous vanilla man and thought i could supress my sub side, we married and had a wonderful son.
Unfortunately my sub side would not be so easily quelled (if only we could Dom ourselves eh?) resulting in divorce after 18 years.

I have a wonderfully strict Master who knows me inside and out, but i also need to find myself (tsk @ the age of 38, a bit late i know). im not here looking for a fling or replacement. im here looking to converse with ppl that understand where im coming from.

thanks

LolitaDoll
02-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Hello! I just joined the forums this evening. Pleasure to meet all of you.

I'm a 21 bisexual submissive female. I'm engaged but my fiance isn't into anything more than light spankings. I, on the other hand, am into more extreme things. I discovered what I like and who I am had a name and so much more to it at the age of 14. I've been hooked ever since.

I hope I'm able to contribute to the already numerous intelligent people on this forum.

blueyes
02-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone!

I just joined the site a few days ago and have been reading and learning. Let me introduce myself.

I am a sub and always have been but did not figure it out until 8 years ago. Due to my work and travel I have been out of the lifestyle for the past 5 years so a I re-learning and learning new things about myself and the lifestyle.

I am currently in a relationship with a DOM who himself is just learning about himself and the BDSM lifestyle. We are hoping to learn from those that have been a part of the community for long time with much experience.

I just want to say thank you to those of you who have pm me and those who have made me feel welcome. I do not know where this journey will take me but I am excited to find out.

Stay safe always and celebrate everything!

blueyes

megaen
02-10-2009, 05:30 PM
hello i'm megaen, i've been in the D's lifestyle for about 4 years, my husband introduced me to it. pretty much here to gain knowledge, information, talk to other people in the lifestyle, or ask questions been trying to find a good site to do that and this one seems like a good one for that :D

jonnyi's_nia
02-13-2009, 02:27 AM
Most of you already know me, but believe it or not I just found this part of the forum LOL... so I am Nia... but everyone calls me Nia. my dom and I are new to all this and we are here to learn. Don't know what else to tell ya... but you can ask :icon176:

I'm back... this is me. :)

cheyanneautum
02-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Hello everyone,
i am called blue by my Master. i live in Florida with my Master/Husband,
i am what you would call a late bloomer, always have had these feelings and wants but in the previous relationship he was as vallina as they come therefore i was deemed a pervert when i ask a few questions about it. But much to my delight i have found someone who actually had been in this wonderful lifestyle for years but was leary of telling me about it.
i am still learning and as you know it is not easy starting out.
i did not mean to write a book lol but i think this is a wonderful site and it is nice to be able to share things with like people.

blue

kinkyrugger
03-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Hi, I joined a few months ago but am brand new to taking a more active role on the site. I know i have some submissive tendancies as well as a few masochistic ones, but don't have the experience to rule anything out as a possibility at this point. I'm really lookin forward to being more active in exploring this side of me that I tried to ignore for way too long.

jeanne
03-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Welcome to all the new submissives who have taken tht time to introduce themselves the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy the library forums and find what you seek here. :wave:

better-bottom
03-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Hello, I am uber new to the scene. I am in a play relationship with a Dom/top. I have only had relationships until now. Translate that to reallllly boring sex so far! So, NOW I am breaking out and I want to be a better bottom for my top. I have NO idea how to submit though. Apparently, I submit a bit, but I have been too pushy. How do I be a good bottom? What makes a top hot when their bottom does (fill in blank). I want to make my top totally hot for me and be the best bottom ever. I have NO problems letting my top do whatever, but I just don't know the parameters of good bottom versus pushy bad bottom. I don't want to just lie there, but, um, HELP. I am sooo lost on this and don't want to have my Dom keep saying tsk tsk!!

Wolf_84
03-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Good evening all, (Or morning, if you're reading this in the morning.) My name is Corey and I've gone by the handle Wolf since I was about twelve. I'm twenty four years old, Bisexual (Leaning towards Men), five-foot-six and heavy. I've been interested in BDSM since about the time I started being interested in Sex, but I didn't realize it. I've always been interested in Bondage, and in the past few years have found myself drawn to pain. Cutting, punching walls, etc. Most of the time it is a stress relief, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that this pain turns me on. I seek a good Online Dom, though Miss DJade has graciously offered to start teaching me more about being a Submissive and pleasing one's owner. I jumped at the offer and I hope to be the perfect slave for my Dom some day.

<3
Wolf

SubmissiveCandy
12-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Hello, I am SubmissiveCandy...I have always had a submissive hidden in me but never was able to bring it out until this year when I met Sir. I was treated like a slave with one of my ex's and that lasted two months before we broke it off officially. He was not nice...he was abbussive but I couldn't do anything about it.
I tried being a switch but I couldn't do it. I am a submissive and I was pissing my master off because I was getting out of hand. I feel horrible about doing that but I am learning to hold my tongue no less as well as how to be a good sub.
I am always looking for ways to please my master. I love the lifestyle and I have found someone to make my dreams come true. I don't know what I would do without Sir...I am so glad that I came into the lifestyle. I have never been so happy in my life.
I hope everyone here enjoys their time in the library and of course outside of it. *hugs* to everyone and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

blakejsmith
12-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Hello everyone, my name is blake, i'm a male slave age 23, located in Tempe AZ, still looking for the right One to serve. i once read its better to own yourself than to be owned by the wrong person, and so the hunt continues. i've known that i was a sub since i was four, one of those cases due to sexual abuse. i found out about bdsm around 10 via the net, even before the sex drive kicked in, and everything after that was history. To most i portray the innocent, well mannered, young man, but to those who know me, i'm a another person entirely. Although only a few relationships in this world, some online, some in person, i've spent much of my time these past years finding out who i am, what submission means to me, why i need to submit, and who i'm looking to submit to. Difficult questions to ask, and answer. i love to laugh, and i also love to cry, although i'm not a pain addict, i know when i need it, and when i don't. i love people, yet i live alone. i'm willing to try anything once, but still have my favorites, and old habits. In the end i'm looking for those who can broaden my view of the world, show me new ways of thinking, and new ways of doing old things.

collar.schemes
12-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello, I'm Emma, I'm 18 and live in New England/PA.

My Dom and I are pretty new to this, we've been experimenting with it for about a year. I've always been a submissive person, but He's the only one who has been able to really draw it out of me and enable me to explore the lifestyle and accept my kinks for what they are.

This is an amazing site, I'm so glad I found it, everyone here has been so welcoming and supportive, I sincerely encourage anyone reading this who isn't already a member to become one so s/he can partake in all this awesome place has to offer.

raineyswench
02-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Hey I'm Raineyswench or will be very soon, I have finally found my calling, :) I have a lot to learn and am an eager student. Hoping to benefit from your knowledge and experiences.

owned puppy
02-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi, everyone I have been a sub for over 5 years now, I am 26 years old. I have just recently found myself with a new Dom, my boyfriend, we have been together of a year now and I have just started to introduce these ideas to him. Luckily we are on the same page. About the same time I met him my previous Dom/sub relationship had fallen apart after almost 4 years.

alwaysasub
02-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi! I'm Dale. I am a very submissive, very bi male with only a slight amount of experience. From what I know of this community so far, it is really nice. I feel I am finally surrendering to my submissive nature and I am finding it so refreshing and comforting to be online with others who have similar or complimenting desires. I am very impressed by how unforced and natural people are here. Anyway, I am glad to be here.

foreverchained
02-25-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi,

i've always know, but not always accepted, that i'm submissive. i've been with my husband for 10 years but only recently told Him of my interest in BDSM, luckily he felt the same way!

the only small problem is with Him getting used to the fact that its ok to do what He does to me.

we're both learning from square one and have both done the checklist mentioned on this site and its helped us tremendously.

spicennice
02-26-2010, 05:26 AM
Hi. I have introduced myself through other posts here but will summarize in this one. I am drawn to the lifestyle, although due to extenuating circumstances am uncertain if I am ready to delve in yet. I am reading a ton of posts, learning what I can and trying to see if there is a 'fit'. I thank you all for being here and sharing your experiences. It has been tremendously helpful.

cozyheart828
02-26-2010, 07:23 AM
Hello to all!!!! Have been lurking in the background for sometime, reading, chatting but never posted. So finally stepped up to the plate and now I dont have to see that notice anymore to make a post.

:wave:

Ozme52
02-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Welcome all.

feet
02-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Hello am 33 yo engineer from Lattakia, i love to think about my self as a slave but never found the chance to make it real in anyway, all what i c around is guys looking 4 a quick fuck with no fantasies @ all:-(
I love 2 b forced to worship feet tied up humiliated, beaten on my feet .......
hope i ll ind some1 here:pray:

his_girl
02-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi all!! I am Bri and am a submissive. I am in a wonderful relationship with my dominant. I actually introduced him into this lifestyle and he is an absolute natural. When I first met him, I saw the dominance, and while I wasn't very experienced in being a submissive and had been unfortunate enough to be with several men that thought they were God's gift to submissive women, they were horribly wrong. Ever since I introduced my Sir into this world a year ago, we have helped eachother grow in our roles as Dominant and Submissive. If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

flying66
02-27-2010, 10:03 AM
See I was looking though my old posts and realized I hadn't posted in this thread yet... hi all! I've been here since '07, at time of writing that would be about 2 1/2 years.

I seem to not have posted much... which is strange as I am a post whore when it comes to forums.

My name is Sharon, just call me by my screen name, I'm fine with that. I've always been a submissive, even before I hit puberty, I have memories of playing games where I get tied to a chair with tape over my mouth from when I was 3 years old.

Learning what bdsm actually was in my early teens was more like "oh, so that's what they call it, I didn't know there was an actual name for the kind of stuff I like" than "gee that sounds interesting, I might want to try that"

I've had play partners that I just played with, various friends and such... like I had one friend who was very good with rope. Anyways, after some of that I realized that I felt real empty and alone after... even moreso than before we did anything so I figured at that point I needed to find a Dom that I could be romantically involved with.

I did find one, that lasted just over a year, it didn't work out for various reasons, some of you know him (he's on this site lol) Currently I'm with another, and it's going great.

SlaveAllura
03-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi I'm SlaveAllura. I've been into BDSM for most of my life. I'm 25 years old and have been collared to my master for only about a month. We've been together for almost 2years. We live together with his fiance and my best friend of 8 years(this is the same person). We are quickly learning the boundries and all we can about the s/m lifestyle.

It's great finding a haven like this because most of my family doesn't accept my lifestyle choice so I mostly stick with my best friend and my master. I gets lonely sometimes though.

Elissma
03-01-2010, 03:12 PM
I am Master Lobsters Fiance. I am some what submissive, not as much as Allura... I love to be whipped and demeaned but i don't follow orders very well. I am by nature a protagonist... But that's what makes it interesting i guess...

dirtylittlebitchx
03-02-2010, 03:06 PM
hi ya'll, i'm dirtylittlebitchx and i recently got into exploring the scene a few months ago. my online "boyfriend" i guess could be called my first dom, though he wasn't much of one and am now currently in training with someone i met on collarme.com a few days ago.

i've always dreamed of living in a tpe relationship, completely 1950s household and whatnot.

summerBreeze{EDQ}
03-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Manou is the name I choose to use here as I dont think its important for others to know my real name unless I know them very well. Im 50 and new to this. Im in an O/L relationship with a younger master.Its taken me a while to get around to posting here but im feeling more comfortable now.
Both master and I are married to other people and our situation is complicated and things have been a little bumpy. we became really good friends before we even talked about his interests and I wonder now if he was testing to see if I would be shocked. I think he was suprised that I was happy to talk about it and ask him questions. So he gave me this site as a resource to explore and educate myself before we got to into the serious training. If there was any possibility of R/Lf with him I think I would truly be complete . I absolutely adore him and am honored to serve him.

kristinemae
03-08-2010, 08:01 AM
well all, im kristinemae. im from canada and yes i think its the greatest country in the world for me. to each their own i hope. I am a submissive but not actively playing. I'm not here looking for a Dom, when i find him or if i find him then cool but i dont do the real life well. anyhow, hope your all good and nice to see a few old familiar faces
kristine

JunieMonster
03-11-2010, 07:20 PM
hi all, i'm junie and have known that i'm a sub for over 10 years now. i've had some bad rl experiences (mostly because i wasn't mature enough) and i've had some great rl/ol experiences. i have not been involved at all in the lifestyle. i'm currently without a Dom and i'm looking forward to meeting people on here.

98tiller
03-13-2010, 10:48 PM
I am a 38yoa male,I only have sporadic play expierience. Most of my fantasies revolve around forced fem , though serving a Domme in any way makes my pants feel funny. I view this as an escape and not a hardcore lifestyle change. I do wish anyone who does live this as a lifstyle only the best, i just like to escape into this world from my real one.

I did pick up this list from one of the other threads:

Abrasion: no 2
Age play: no 4
Anal sex: yes 5
Anal plugs (small): yes 5
Anal plugs (large): yes 5
Anal plug (public, under clothes): no 5
Animal roles: no 4
Arm & leg sleeves (armbinders):no 4
Asphyxiation: no 1
Auctioned for charity: no no
Bathroom use control: no 1
Bestiality: no no
Beating (soft): yes 4
Beating (hard): no 2
Blindfolds: yes 5
Being serviced (sexual): yes 5
Being bitten: yes 3
Breast/chest bondage: no 4
Breath control: no 3
Branding: no no
Boot worship: no 4
Bondage (light): yes 5
Bondage (heavy): yes 5
Bondage (multi-day): no 4
Bondage (public, under clothing): no 3
Bondage and Sex: yes 5
Breast whipping: yes 5
Brown showers (scat):no no
Cages (locked inside of):no 3
Caning: no 1
Catheterization: no no
Cells/Closets (locked inside of): no 4
Chastity belts: no 1
Chauffeuring: no 3
Choking: no 4
Clothespins breast/nipples: yes 4
Clothespins labia lips/clit:n/a
Clothespins body: no 4
Cock worship: no 5(strap-on)
Collars (worn in private): no 5
Collars (worn in public):no no
Competitions (with other Subs): no 1
Corsets (wearing):n0 4
Cuffs: n0 5
Cuffs (metal): no 5
Cutting: no no
Dilation: no ?
Double penetration: no 5 mouth and ass with strap=on)
Electricity: no 4
Enemas: yes 5
Enforced chastity: no 2
Examinations (physical): no 5
Exercise (forced/required): no 4
Exhibitionism (friends): no 4
Exhibitionism (strangers): no no
Eye contact restrictions: no 2
Face slapping: no 2
Fantasy abandonment: no 1
Fantasy rape: no 5(strap-on)
Fantasy forced deep throat: n0 5 (strap-on)
Fantasy forced cunt licking: yes 5
Fantasy forced rape anal: no 5 (strap-on)
Fantasy gang-rape: no 4(strap-on)
Fisting (anal): no no
Fisting (vaginal):n/a
Flogging: no 4
Following hand signals: no 2
Following orders: yes 4
Foot worship:n0 4
Forced dressing: no 5 (forced fem)
Forced homosexuality: no no
Forced masturbation: yes 5
Forced nudity (private): no 5
Forced nudity (around others): no no
Forced servitude: no 5
Full head hoods: no 5
Gags (cloth):no 5
Gags (penis shaped): no 5
Gags (rubber): no 5
Gags (tape): no 4
Gates of Hell: no 2
Genital sex: yes 5
Given away to another Dom (temp): no no
Given away to another Domme (temp): no 5
Given away to another Dom (perm): no no
Given away to another Domme (perm): no no
Golden showers: no 5
Greetings rituals: no 3
Hairbrush spankings: yes 4
Hair pulling: yes 4
Hand jobs (giving): fingering yes 5
Hand jobs (receiving): yes 5
Harems (serving w/other subs): no 2
Harnessing (leather): no 5
Harnessing (rope): no 5
Having food chosen for you: no 1
Having clothing chosen for you: no 5 (forced ffem)
Head (giving cunnilingus): yes 5
Head (giving fellatio): no no
Head (receiving cunnilingus female only):n/a
Head (receiving fellatio male only): yes 5
High heel worship: no 5
Homage with tongue (non-sexual): no 4
Hot oils (on genitals): yes 5
Hot waxing: yes 4
Housework (doing): yes 3
Human puppy dog: no 5
Humiliation (private): no 2
Humiliation (public): no no
Hypnotism: no 5
Ice cubes: yes 4
Infantilism: no 4
Initiation rites: no 2
Injections: no 1
Intricate (Japanese) rope bondage: no 2
Interrogations: no 1
Kidnapping: no 3
Kneeling: no 3
Leather clothing: no 4
restraints chains: no 5
restraints leather: yes 5
restraints rope: yes 5
Lectures for misbehavior: no 1
Licking (non-sexual): no 4
Manacles & Irons: no 4
Manicures (giving): no 4
Massage (giving): yes 5
Massage (receiving): yes 5
Medical scenes: no 5

Modeling for erotic photos: no no
Modeling for erotic videos: no no
Mouth bits: no 5
Mummification: no 5
Nipple clamps: yes 5
Nipple cloths pins: yes 5
Nipple weights: no 4
Oral/anal play (rimming): yes 5
Over-the-knee spanking: yes 4
Orgasm denial: no 2
Orgasm control: no 2
Outdoor scenes: no 5
Outdoor sex: yes 5
Phone sex (serving Dom): no 2
Phone sex (serving Dom's friends): no no
Piercing (temporary, play-pierce): no 3
Piercing (permanent): no 1
Prison scenes: no 1
Pony slave: no 4
Public exposure: no no
Public tasks: no 1
Pussy/cock whipping: yes 4
Pussy worship: yes 5
Riding crops: yes 5
Riding the "horse" (crotch tort.): no 3
Rituals: no 2
Religious scenes: no 2
Restrictive rules on behavior: no 3
Rubber/latex clothing: yes 5!!!!!!!!!!
Rope body harness: no 4
Saran wrapping: no 5
Scratching – getting: yes 3
Scratching – giving: no 2
Sensory deprivation: no 5
Serving: no 5
Serving as art: no 3
Serving as ashtray: no 2
Serving as furniture: no 2
Serving as a maid: no 5
Serving as toilet: no 1
Serving as waitress/waiter: no 4
Serving orally (sexual): yes 5
Serving other Doms (supervised): no 5 domme only
Serving other Doms (unsupervised): no no
Sexual deprivation (short term): no 3
Sexual deprivation (long term): no no
Shaving (body hair): yes 5
Shaving (head hair): no no
Shaving (pubic hair): yes 5
Sleep deprivation: no no
Sleep-sacks: no 5
Slutty clothing (private): no 5
Slutty clothing (public): no no
Spanking in private: no 5
Spanking in public: no no
Spanking in bdsm parties: no 3
Spanking pleasure: no 5
Spandex clothing: no 5
Speech restrictions (when, what): no 5 in scene
Speculums (Anal): no 3
Speculums (vaginal): n/a
Spreader bars: no 5
Standing in corner: no 2
Stocks (adjustable): no 4
Stocks (fixed): no 4
Straight jackets: no 4
Strap-on-dildos (sucking on): yes 5
Strap-on-dildos (penetrated by): yes 5
Strap-on-dildos (wearing): n/a
Strapping (full body beating): no 1
Suspension (upright); no 5
Suspension (inverted): no 4
Suspension (horizontal): no 5
Supplying new partners for Dom: no no
Swallowing semen: no 5 (mine only)
Swallowing urine: no 3
Swapping (with one other couple):no 4
Swinging (multiple couples): no 2
Tattooing: no no
Teasing: yes 5
Tickling: yes 3
Triple penetration: n/a
Triple penetration by 3 males: no no
Uniforms: no 5
Including others: no 3
Vaginal dildo: n/a
Verbal humiliation: no 1
Vibrator on genitals: yes 5
Voyeurism (watching others): no 4
Voyeurism (your Dom w/others): no 3
Video (watching others): yes 5
Video (recordings of you): no no
Water torture: no 2
Wearing symbolic jewelry: no 3
Whipping: no 3
Wooden paddles: no 4
Wrestling: no 4

cherri
03-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi, my name is cherri, and i'm very new here. i am a subby girl with masochistic tendencies (i believe the popular phrase is 'pain slut') and i am bi-sexual. i have never had a true Dom/me IRL, however i have had two online Dommes, neither of them working out in the long run.

I am currently in a relationship (3 years now) with a wonderful woman who isn't a true Domme, but has a dominant personality and who indulges me by RPing lighter BDSM scenes with my on a regular basis. i tend to be shy, although in the right mood, i can also be very chatty and find that the semi anonymity of online sites allows me to be more out going then normal.

xoxo
cherri

blazz
03-22-2010, 06:50 PM
hi ya all....

i'm blazz from malaysia. a male sub.... rather new here... and exploring while learning from the xperienced.

boby_bdsm
03-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Wow you are great with the accessories

boby_bdsm
03-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Im prefer to be the slave for two lesbo girls...

boby_bdsm
03-24-2010, 09:45 AM
can i be your dom?

Ozme52
03-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Wow you are great with the accessories

Im prefer to be the slave for two lesbo girls...

can i be your dom?

Quote buttons. More than just something to diddle with on the screen. ;)

ditzyblondegirl
03-27-2010, 10:42 PM
LOL Oz to funny

bdsmsub69
03-31-2010, 11:47 PM
I've been fantasizing about being tied up and stuff like that for years upon years yet could never find anyone who wanted to do it. I'm a 25/m from the bay area of Cali. How could i change the fact i'm still a bdsm virgin?

Izzydoodle
04-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Hey, I'm Izzie. I'm new to all this but I suppose I've known that this is what I like for a while now. I'm not totally sure what I want or what I'm looking for. I don't think i want a 24/7 type relationship, I'm eager but I'm wary, I think of myself as a feminist but I'm naturally submissive, and I'd like to make friends, learn more about BDSM, about my own limits and all that. There :)

AmberMae123
04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
hello my name is amber. the idea of being submissve fasinates me, but I have yet to really experience it. My boyfriend just kinda give me what i want, even though I tell him not too =(

but im pretty new to all this and would love to meet new people to talk too

alittlecuriousgirl
04-05-2010, 11:12 PM
hey everyone!
i'm haley, but alittlecuriousgirl is my screen name. addressing me as either one will do. i'm completely new to BDSM and so far i can sum up a few ultimately important details about myself
a) not a fan of golden showers. just yuck.
b) i have no interest in starting an online dom relationship. why? because from information i've gathered, online dom relationships usually end up in the crapshute. maybe this is incorrect, idk, but right now that's NOT what i'm looking for.
so this leads me to c) i AM looking for a REAL dom, someone who knows what they're talking about and can answer my questions. i'm a shy person naturally, but once i get to know you i'm very easy to talk to. that being said, email is a perfect form of communication for me as of now.
and finally (whew!) d) i hate to put a label on myself or restrict those willing to approach me, but i'm not yet comfortable with a lesbian only relationship. although, if a dominatrix (is that how you spell it?) wants to give me pointers *that's totally cool!!*. so, in short, once i'm comfortable in this lifestyle i will expand my horizons, so to speak. but for now: guys only.