PDA

View Full Version : Submissive/Slave Please introduce yourselves here

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Rabbit1
12-25-2005, 10:37 AM
so that any questions can be addressed to you by name ---if you like to include a brief history in you inrtoduction please do so.

learningtopleez
12-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi all,

I'm learningtopleez or LTP for short! I consider myself a submissive and have had two r/l Doms....sorta....I say sorta, cause the first one wasn't all that much of a Dom. The second one most of you have read about here. He and I are no longer a D/s couple...we are just friends now.

So I am a submissive, but for the time being, have decided to use this time to learn more about D/s, and BDSM in general. According to Max...the last Dom, I did learn how to pleez :D , so now I just await the knowledge of all forum members, and will be happy to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability!

Katmandu
12-30-2005, 06:19 AM
Top o' the mornin' to ya'll! I am katmandu. I've been a sub for 2 years, exclusively with the same Dom. It's been a very rocky road, but we have both done research extensively, questioned many, more experienced people, along the way, and practiced what we've learned with others (well, He has, I have yet to) outside our primary relationship.

I hope I can help answer questions satisfactorily that anyone has!

phragmites
01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Hello, I'm phragmites, pronouced frag-my-tees (it's a type of reed). I was in a Mastery/submission relationship in the past, and am now married to a wonderful man who is, however, not versed in BDSM. We're both learning together in some senses, as my training was incomplete due to the tragic loss of my first Master (to Lou Gherig's disease). Because of my rather atypical route into the scene I'm able to answer questions about the philsophy of submission, and likely to be looking for answers in the B/D and S/M categories.

shdowrnnr
01-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Greetings everyone

I'm shdowrnnr aka shadowrunner. A sub stuck in a vanilla marriage. My hubby has tried to be a dom but just isn't dominating enough. He's trying though.

mali
01-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey, I'm new here....

I'm mali, i've been a a sub for as long as I can remember really.... but only started practicing it a few years ago. I've had a Master in the past, and I now am very happily living with my Mistress :)
I'll answer all questions as best I can!

Nikita
01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm Nikita,

Horrors! I've been turned into an e slut. :eek: I switch, but some would say I'm assertive with a strong submissive streak. And, I will switch with only ONE special person.

Mostly, I'm and 80-20, which means I lean towards 80% sub, 20% domme. :wtf

Glad to have finally admitted what I've written about in stories.

Haven't you figured it out yet?;whip (looks down and blushes deeply)

velvet_nectarine
01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Hello everyone! I'm a submissive and always have been, but i only put words to my desires about eight months ago. I recently ended a vanilla relationship and am single, greatly enjoying it, and learning as much as i possibly can about BDSM. I generally know what i like and what i want, but i'm not yet sure what my limits are. I should be transferring to a 4-year college close to a large city (really, any city will do :D) by next fall, so i'm hoping once i do i'll be able to actually make contact with other people who are into this lifestyle.

submissivewife
01-11-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi everyone! I am a submissive and I love it. (Why do I feel like I am in group therapy?):wtf

I love submitting to my Dominates. I have a Sir and a Master. My Master is strictly online and my Sir is online as well with occasional r/t involvement. I love serving and learning more about myself through my submission. I have found that through my slavery to my Master I am free. I have been into this lifestyle now for only a year (yes a rookie) and don't intend to stop any time soon or at all. I AM ADDICTED to being submissive.

Nikita, I knew it girlie! I knew you had to be a switch a domme and a cum slut sister!;)

subwife

subdude05
01-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi, My name is Subdude05, I am english and an artist, im 20 and have enjoyed bdsm before i knew what it was, dreaming of it since i was about 13 and doing it at about 16 with my girlfriend/part time misstress of 4 and a half years. Although i enjoy the sceane more than she does, she has started to have more fun and i think shes finding her dominant side. I enjoy, tight bondage, light to medium cbt, humiliation play, and love rubber and pvc (but prefer rubber), we have quite a few toys in the form of a few whips, 5 gags, 2 rubber hoods and some restraints of various sizes and uses, oh and countless dildos, vibrators, beads and plugs of many sizes and shapes thanks of my girlfriend. when im not in bdsm i enjoy serching fo it on the net, rock music and its many forms and drawing/painting. Cheak out the cartoon threas in role play, its gonna be great if we get more people and some playing going on ;whip

Devilkisses
01-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi everyone, I'm devilkisses. I've been submissive for as long as I can remember but have only been involved in it (knowing what I was doing) for the last year with my bf turned Dom. I'm a newbie just loving the experiences. I'm still learning a lot about the lifestyle and working on learning more about myself and Him, so I don't know how much help I'll be but please feel free to ask - I'll tell you exactly what I think.

Ummm, I'm not sure what else to say, I'll probabley be asking more questions then answering them but I guess in this lifestyle you never stop learning.

Hope to hear more about all of you, I won't go on and on about myself as I've introduced myself in the introduction thread.

I think these new "Ask a sub/Dom/Switch" threads are a great idea for the knowledge base!

slaveinge
01-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Respectful greets to all Masters and Mistresses-bows-
My name is inge and I am a worthless sluttish slave.
I am a masochist. So I am thankful for abuse, degradation and humiliation in all ways by sadistic Masters and Mistresses. I`m bi. Yes I`m an old filthy slutslave, my ugly udders are deformed from wearing bondage round them very often and my holes are stretched from using big toys by myself and by others. My nipples and my clit are stretched from heavy rings, which are closed so I cannot remove they. I have learned to serve animals to. Sorry, I dont look for real, here I get what I need, but the time between the sessions is too long so I`m looking for online relationship. Thank you

His_pita
01-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi I’m Pita. My Dom gave me the name when we first met online exactly 9 months ago today. It means “Pain in the ass” which I can be. But, good for me my Sir loves a challenge and I like to give him what he wants.

Like I said, we met online and began talking about how I have always known I was a submissive, but I didn’t have any knowledge of the world of D/s so I started reading everything I could get my hands on and it was a like a lightening bolt hitting me. I finally knew what I was and what I wanted.

My Dom and I fell in love quickly and began making plans to be together in real life. We we’re both in unhappy marriages and he has since gotten his divorce and I’m in the process of mine. Last week my Sir moved away from his home and went to a new state and to the apartment he rented for us. He is at this moment buying furniture and getting the place ready for when I can be with him hopefully in a month from now.

We are very excited to begin our life of 24/7 D/s. We plan to have a contract that we have already wrote and I will receive my collar when we sign the contract once were together. After we have been together for a year, we will have a collaring ceremony, I will get a new permanent collar and him a ring that will signify his complete ownership of me and our promise to be together forever.

My Joe is everything to me and my only real wish in life is to be the best submissive possible for him. He is my Sir and he is my Daddy. Mostly though he is the love of my life and I am so thankful that in this big, crazy world we have found each other. :)

orchid
02-12-2006, 04:06 PM
hello,

i am orchid and i have been submissive since before i knew what it meant. i am married to my Husband and now Master, for what will be 10 years this June. we have only been explornig this lifestyle for about 2 years now and still have plenty of learning to do.

i love being dominated by Him. i work full time outside of our home, as does He, and i welcome the end of the work day, when i can drop the facade of being in control in my executive career.

i love being tied up and ravished and recently have discovered the joy of pleasure spankings, having only been spanked in discipline in the past. this year, we have promised each other to branch out and try even more things. as always, i will take His lead and am willing to try anything once. i am honoured to be His slut.

Warhawk
02-12-2006, 04:41 PM
I am WarHawk, 21yrs old, in Michigan, USA. I have been a sub/slave for 2 years with my girlfriend, but need a real mistress so I can serve on the next level. I love pain, CBT, ropes, cuffs, anal play, practically anything except needles, blood, and feet. Love eating cum, love having orgasms taken from me repeatedly without consent leaving my body as just a machine for my mistress feeling my cock pulse, explode, and grow in her special spot. I am willing to try new things once grounds are set. Love suspension, humiliation, wax play. Looking for a mistress to meet and be trained to the next level!

sweetlytormented1
02-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi I am sweetlytormented1...litually lol...
I have been in the scene for 2 1/2 years,though the feelings have been there since I was a child. I have been with my master for 17 mths & my once vanilla husband for 14 yrs,he has now got his own sub.

I love being spanked hard the harder the better & if restrained that makes it even more intense 'Mmmmm!!!'

I also enjoy writing my blog & going to fetish clubs & parties.

liesbeth
02-23-2006, 05:47 AM
Hi i am liesbeth, a 22 year old slave.

I live in the Netherlands and as soon as i graduate i will move to the UK to be closer to Master who lives in London and to study more there.

Master and i are together since September 2005. In fact i am stil a newbie, i don't have much experience but i learn more and more every time in am with him. At the moment i really want to learn more about serving Master. Not only in a sexual way, but more with rituals and making his life more pleasant.

love
Liesbeth

gloombunny
03-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Hi; I'm Natalie. I used to have more switchish tendencies, but it seems like for a while now I've been almost exclusively a sub. Or a would-be sub, anyway - I have basically no experience in subbing at all, to my endless discontent.

As much as I would like to have a dom* to call my very own, it doesn't seem likely to happen any time soon - I can't even satisfactorily explain my own needs to myself, let alone to anyone else, other than a vague certainty that most of what I read about isn't quite right for me. Also I tend to write really convoluted and lame sentences when I try to describe my problems, so I think I'd better stop now before I get in any deeper.

* By which I mean a dominant person of either gender. I can't bring myself to use "domme" - there's no "e" in "dominatrix", dammit!

Primus_Pilus
03-08-2006, 12:42 AM
By which I mean a dominant person of either gender. I can't bring myself to use "domme" - there's no "e" in "dominatrix", dammit![/size]

Natalie, it's a french thing. Since Dominatrix is just the translation of "dominatrice" from french and the french have a tendency to gener specify things, like lamp to "la lampe", etc... Anyways, since the Marquis De Sade is the grandfather to most of our modernday BDSM literature (or at least the perveyor of the goods to our knowledge), french was the mechanism in which much of the terminology was derived. Hence, Dom/me.

Adieu!

~Primus

gloombunny
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Natalie, it's a french thing. Since Dominatrix is just the translation of "dominatrice" from french and the french have a tendency to gener specify things, like lamp to "la lampe", etc... Anyways, since the Marquis De Sade is the grandfather to most of our modernday BDSM literature (or at least the perveyor of the goods to our knowledge), french was the mechanism in which much of the terminology was derived. Hence, Dom/me.

Are you sure it's not just a pseudo-French affectation? :p

Primus_Pilus
03-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Are you sure it's not just a pseudo-French affectation? :p

Hrm, It might be, but I'ld be more inclined to believe that it was actually derived from a word instead of arbitrarily pulled outta some one's ass :P I'ld like to think that there's some method to the madness.

caged
03-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Hello,

I'm a 35-year-old male slave. I live with my mistress/owner, having moved in with her after an 18-month online relationship through webcam, IM, email, phone. I don't have a job, so obviously all the housework and chores are my work, without exception. That stuff isn't as exciting as being bound, whipped or humiliated but is all part of my submission of course.

Happy to answer any questions, as per the point of this thread.

submissivewife
04-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Sorry for what? It's great you are here. Hope you enjoy yourself. :welcomebo

Aesop
04-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I have the compulsin to say sorry incase I have done something wrong, especialy when im talking to new people. I hope it doesnt annoy you all too much

It probably won't, but if it does you can always apologize. ;)

EnolaGay
04-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Now that is a truth. A very interesting one.
I have just come to realise that the people on this forum I have so far encountared have been the most patient and kind.

DevotedSlave
04-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Hi im Debby the proud slave of mastervenom. i havent been doing this for very long and i am very eager to learn so i can be better for my master.

redsonjaseattle
04-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi,
Just joined yesterday...I'm new to this, having started a relationship locally with a Dom in January and looks like I'm going to have to very sadly move on from Him.

Lots of reasons why, but i guess it comes down to this: i don't trust Him anymore, and that's a terrible feeling to discover, since he is my first Master.

I'm still sorting things out so that's why I am here. When i met him, He asked me to "open my heart, mind and soul" to him. After giving me his Collar, He made me learn his Vows and be able to recite them to him and also write him every day. He gave me assignments which i enjoyed doing, and a new name.

Things seemed to be going great until last week. And then he seemed to drop off the face of the earth, after urinating on me for the first time, then flogging me as i had my first sub-space experience.

I've been emailing him every day without a response, communicating my confusion and loneliness...and then i received a response from him today saying "I hope you are feeling better soon. but remember this is for fun."

WTF??? He's shaped me, molded me and now this...i am heartbroken. Am I just over reacting? This was more than just 'fun' for me, even though I'm married I expected...something more personal, i guess.

I don't know if this is 'done' in the D/s scene, but i replied to him "Are you or are you not my Master? You've made me very happy, and I like pleasing you. But i don't like mind games... so tell me now if this has just been a bunch of casual fucks for you wrapped up in D/s rhetoric."

Oh, i am still confused and scared, too. Any advice is greatly appreciated...and what do i do if he releases me? How do i return his Collar?
Am I crazy?

Aesop
04-06-2006, 03:09 PM
First of all welcome to the forums Sonja. Something a lot of us learn during the beginning of our BDSM journey is that the BDSM community is just as full of jerks as the vanilla community. Now I don't know all the specifics so I won't label this man as a jerk, but your reply seems warranted. I wouldn't worry about what is 'done' in the d/s scene either. What is done is what you want to do. Each d/s relationship is different and made up of what the people involved want it to be made up of. End of story. There's no right way to do it. After telling you to open yourself up the way he did, he should have taken responsibility for those feelings and it looks like he's back-pedaling now. His collar is a symbol and nothing else. If the feelings behind the symbol have died then you simply give it back to him. I know I make it sound easy and it isn't, but that's the bottom line. You will find friends here if you look for them and you may count me among them. If you would like to chat or just vent in a pm feel free. I may be a stranger, but I've seen your situation many times. Good luck to you.

Tojo
04-06-2006, 04:07 PM
redsonjaseattle, you don't sound crazy to me- crazy would more like if you were to put up with being treated in a way that was unacceptable to you.

In my opinion, as well as the majority it seems- do as Aesop says, & forget about what's 'done' in the D/s world.

A D/s relationship is like any other, it's between 2 people & to hell with what others think. Seems to me many of the people who don't care about what they're doing are the ones who spout 'rules' & what you should or shouldn't do.

Do what is right. If someone betrays your trust & won't listen to you, do what it takes.

As far as him 'releasing you', you have the right to do as you please, the same as anyone. If not, laws are being broken.

You have to decide for yourself what you want without compromise. If you can't sort it out with him you know better than anyone what you have to do.

As for what you said- "so tell me now if this has just been a bunch of casual fucks for you wrapped up in D/s rhetoric." :)

Well put, I couldn't have said it better myself! Sounds like you've got it pretty well figured.

Tojo

Ozme52
04-06-2006, 05:01 PM
All too often, one's first D/s relationship will follow a path similar to one's first romantic relationship. Just as that highschool romance can be heartbreaking, it is also a life lesson. A few blossom and last, most don't. But the lessons learned will lead you to making good decisions in the future.

...and what do i do if he releases me? How do i return his Collar?
Am I crazy?

If he releases you, in my opinion, move on. Maybe even if he doesn't release you. Trying to hang on to a bad D/s relationship can destroy your self esteem. The collar, don't bother. It sounds to me like it was just a prop for him. If he asks for it back, mail it.

Ultimately, you're in charge of your submission.

redsonjaseattle
04-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Thank you, everyone. Master wrote me a very complimentary email this morning and agreed that I need to find someone who can appreciate me as I deserve. He also said that I have outgrown him.

I wish it didn't take a melt-down on my part to generate a response from him, it certainly is not a healthy way to communicate.

Intellectually I know moving on is the right thing to do, so I am. It still hurts, Im sad, but I hold no bitterness towards my old Master. He helped me discover that I am, indeed, a submissive...so my journey is just beginning.

--Red

submissivewife
04-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Sorry to hear that things ended between you and your Master. I too, recently lost a Master. It hurts and getting past that is difficult. Stay strong, you are aways stronger than what you think.

Ozme52
04-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Thank you, everyone. Master wrote me a very complimentary email this morning and agreed that I need to find someone who can appreciate me as I deserve. He also said that I have outgrown him.

I wish it didn't take a melt-down on my part to generate a response from him, it certainly is not a healthy way to communicate.

Intellectually I know moving on is the right thing to do, so I am. It still hurts, Im sad, but I hold no bitterness towards my old Master. He helped me discover that I am, indeed, a submissive...so my journey is just beginning.

--Red

Maybe you'll find who and what you are looking for here Red. It's a nice community of people.

dog_slave
04-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Im a submissive with around 6 months experience. Im looking forward to getting involved here.

star_catcher77
04-10-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm a male sub with about 3 years of online experience...regretfully, i've never been able to get involved in r/t relationship; i just never found anyone suitable. too many guys masquerading as women, heh. Though at the moment i'm pretty pre-occupied with school stuff, i look forward to someday being involved in a 24/7 relationship, or at least enjoying this lifestyle with my lover.

submissivewife
04-10-2006, 07:11 PM
:welcomebo dog_slave and star_catcher77 thank you for introducing yourselves. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

jennjenn
04-27-2006, 10:05 PM
hi my name is jenn and im an alcoholic .... wait wrong room....okay i am submissive; however, it has been in the last year that i have accepted this about myself. i always thought that bdsm was NOT for me because i am afraid of whips but have since done a lot of research about the different forms of bdsm =) i love to learn and believe that everyone we meet has something to teach us ... so im excited to learn and teach what i can ... thank you all :)

greeneyes
04-30-2006, 07:39 PM
i'm new to this. i'm in my 30's but consoder myself a virgin in all this. my rl cherry has never been popped in the sun/ dom world.as a good catholic girl i dreamed of punishment for my sins- to be locked away & made to pay for the burning i felt. my real life is quite in the mainstream. i've recently begun to allow myself to feel the pull that i have always had toward the sub life. i'm looking for a strong male sub to explode my fantasies. i still don't know what my boundaries are.

SheepishJaina
05-02-2006, 08:14 AM
I suppose I should post. It's certainly been enough time.

I've been lurking around for quite a while *glances at join date*. My Partner and I have been exploring the aspects of BDSM for quite a while. We find it hard to do all of the things we want to do, due to current living situations, and a lack of total privacy. For now we have to be content with keeping most of our activities to the bedroom. We're a newly married couple, and love being able to talk to other folks who share our intrests. It's nice to know that we're not the oddballs the rest of the world might think we are. (Ok, we're odd, in MANY ways, but its all in good fun.)

:)

jeffy
05-18-2006, 02:54 PM
hey have u please me yet jffvnny@yahoo.ca

jeffy
05-18-2006, 02:55 PM
hey have u please me yet jffvnny@yahoo.ca southrn ontario

lalia
05-18-2006, 06:29 PM
having caught a fascianation to rubber before age 5, taking up scuba before age 13 , becoming mesmerized by the females who looked AFTER me then too,it was fate.if you read" cardinal of the kremlin" , also like sailing, and hiking and ayhuasca,kooking and living languid taking it in and slowly expanding awareness.

Aesop
05-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Welcome lalia. :)

Silke
05-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Hiya lalia and :wel to the forums! Enjoy! :)

submissivewife
05-19-2006, 02:56 AM
:welcomebo lalia hope you enjoy. Thanks for introducing yourself.

maddie
05-25-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm Maddie, and I've been experimenting with being a sub for a few years. I'm here for two reasons: 1) I'm looking for ideas about how to get my husband more interested in this and give him ideas of what he can do to me, and 2) to help me feel like I'm not some weird, twisted looney tune, just because I like to be tied up and told what to do on occasion.

Being here for the past few days has already helped. I've been able to bring up a couple of things with my husband that I hadn't thought about or really had the nerve to talk about, which has helped.

Jim
05-25-2006, 02:54 PM
here is a silly question for you .. i would like my wife to get her nipples pierced ..
but she is reluctant to do so .. she is a very good sub in many ways .. and i would rather enjoy seeing her enhance her breasts with the piercing ..
do you have any thoughts of why she would be reluctant to do so ..
thanks ..

maddie
05-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Because it hurts?

I don't mean to sound flippant, but I remember how it hurt when I got my ears pierced. I can't imagine doing that to a part of my body that's more sensitive.

Some people like pain, others don't.

Qmoq
05-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Maddie, good luck with it!

I don't know how you could introduce it - perhaps if you see a film where the heroine is tied up, you could give him a hard rub on the inner thigh?

If he's smart, he'd realise what was making you hot (even if it's only pretend), and if you're lucky, he'll be off buying ropes that very day.

Q x

maddie
05-26-2006, 06:00 AM
We're going away for the weekend and I'm taking my computer, which has a DVD player and "Secretary". He's smart. He'll get the idea.

It's not so much that he's not interested in this. It's just that I'd like him to be more interested. I'm trying to take it slowly so he doesn't get frustrated.

pinkpetals23
05-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi, my name is pinkpetals23. I am a 23 year old new sub. I have been actively involved in the lifestyle for about 6 months. I have had one r/l dom whom I cared for very much. I don't know that much, I'll probably be asking more questions than answering, but if anyone does have a question I will try my best to answer it.

Silke
05-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Hiya pinkpetals23...thanks for your intro and :wel to the forums! Questions...answers...just jump right into the fun & enjoy! :)

Alex Bragi
05-28-2006, 07:29 PM
.. i would like my wife to get her nipples pierced ..
but she is reluctant to do so ...

... do you have any thoughts of why she would be reluctant to do so ..
thanks ..

Jim, a male friend of mine has his left nipple pierced. The reason both aren't done is that, in his own words, "It hurt so fucking much I decided one was enough." I agree with Maddie—pain isn't for everyone. Have you considered those fake ones?

submissivewife
05-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Welcome pinkpetals 23 hope you enjoy...ask any questions you want..

His_pita
05-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Because it hurts?

Good answer!!! Hell, I'm a big baby when he brings a clamp near my nipples, let alone a needle. Just not that good of a girl!!

BBW Submissive
05-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi I am a 35 year old BBW submissive looking for a master to serve. He must be close to me though. I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I am not looking for an online or telephone dom I want to meet him in person and have a possible relationship.

Silke
05-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Hiya BBW Submissive...you might want to put this up as a Personal since you're looking for a Master. Just let me know if you want me to move your post and I'll be glad to help out - either send me a private message or email on SilkeMod@gmail.com :)

Silke

submissivewife
05-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Actually Silke she has one already there.

Good luck in your search for a Master BBW Submissive. I feel for your plight and hope everything works out for you. Welcome to the forums I hope you continue to enjoy.

subwife

Silke
05-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Actually Silke she has one already there.

Darn...really wanted to put all that practice into something useful...use those new gadgets! lol

Ah well...guess you're way ahead of me, BBW Submissive. ;)

CuriosityKills
05-30-2006, 01:32 PM
heya...Never been in a D/s relationship but have always found the subject interesting. I'd deffinatley be a sumbissive and me an my boyfriend are currently discussing our relationship as to where we stand with bdsm {its obvious that he dominate our relationship as it is).
so Hi from me.
xx

Silke
05-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Hiya and :wel to the forums, CuriosityKills. Good luck for you and your boyfriend. :)

CuriosityKills
05-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Thank you :D

submissivewife
05-30-2006, 07:03 PM
:wel Curiosity hope you enjoy yourself here.

Weena
06-10-2006, 12:21 PM
I thought I should properly introduce myself, since I have been poking around alot lately. :p
My name is Weena, and I have been with my Master/boyfriend Brandon for seven years.
We recently found out that what we were doing actually had a name and there were other people who enjoyed the same things. We have been having fun exploring the other aspects of BDSM that we have found, and so far are enjoying ourselves. A few things we enjoy are... forced orgasm and denial, breath play, large object play, vaginal fisting, rope, clamps, blindfold, restraints, spanking, breast bondage, light humiliation.
I really like this forum and plan on staying here. Everyone is very nice and informative. Thanks for making us newbies feel welcome!:ty

wingsofanangel
06-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Well, basically everyone knows me. but I will tell of my submissive history.

I have always been submissive.... really in everyday things. Not really timid or just afraid to speak up, but timid. I have always enjoyed making other people happy in whatever ways I could. Rather that was cleaning the house for my mom or making dinner for my dad if mom couldn't... helping with my sister.. etc....

then I moved when the summer I turned 15.. shortly after I started to role-play characters in chats on AOL... and stuff.. I met a lovely boy there... yes a boy. though he wouldn't be considered that by anything else than his age. We started a greally great story line and slowly bdsm and stuff crept in. I always played a submissive character and stuff but this was a whole new world. Of course I played out some of my emotions.. and then I realized I was a submissive myself... When I was 16 I think.... is when he and I really started to play around with it more R/L.... on-line though. We did talk on the phone and stuff... but anyway.. thats where I got my introduction. I have been a subbie since and wouldn't change it for the world. I know my place in the world... and its on my knees.

Anya

wingsofanangel
06-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Welcome! Glad you found someone that really cherishes you and takes care of you. You absolutley deserve it!!!

Anya

ms2bused
06-19-2006, 01:27 PM
I am a 31 y.o. corporate attorney, who is 5'0", 103 lbs., having Auburn (Natural) hair and Green eyes! As the male response to my appearance seems to dictate that I am quite femininely attractive, my only fault seems to be in my inability to attract feminine Domme women in the real world! It was only 4 years ago that I passed the Bar Associations' requirements but prior to that, I was the complete, worshipful submissive to a lovely Jewish woman for a period of 7 1/2 years who happened to be 9 years my senior! She intuitively detected my underlying, latent lesbian desires, as well as my deep-seated masochistic tendencies! It took her hardly no real time at all to mold me, and manipulate me to the slavish individual I am still, today! If it had not been that just prior to our intiial meeting, my Grandfather had passed on leaving me a sizeable legacy, I would never ever been able, or capable of totally adhering to her insatiable demands for ONLY the very finest materialistic things that she required of me! She often complimented me on my amazing capacity for pain/suffering at her hands and for the unfathomable ability for rapid-healing. As I was still schooling at that time in my life, she was always cognizant of the fact that I should not carry injury of any type on my face or publicly visible parts of myself! Our sex life was immensely one-sided; i.e. mainly, MY pleasuring HER orally! In the beginning, I thought this to be very unfair, but as fate would have it, it was not long at all until I astoundingly discovered that I was able to reach an orgasm at the same exact moment I was able to bring her to hers without her even as much as caressingly touching me, with the exception that she came to use my ears as handles for her convenience! Sadly, 1 year ago, she left me for a very wealthy man (of all things) and is now married to him! Now all I do is yearn to find a like facsimile of her so that I could again have the best of two worlds; assertive and aggresive in my business life, but the complete opposite after office hours!

Silke
06-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Wow, thank you for that thorough intro, ms2bused. :wel to our cosy home and hope you'll share more in time. Enjoy and good luck on your search! :)

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 02:11 PM
ms2bused,

:wel to the forums. Hope you find what you're looking for.

submissivewife
06-19-2006, 07:36 PM
:wel again hope you enjoy

frankee
06-20-2006, 09:23 PM
My name is frankee and have just recently ventured into the lifestyle with my online Domme and also the Love of my life.
She has help to mold me and embrace my submissive side. Although we have yet to play in r/t, we have done so via email and on the phone. W/we meet in August for the first time *grinning like an idiot*, W/we have B/both discussed what kind of playing W/we would like to participate in.
W/we both have a tendency towards the rougher side of things, so i'm convinced that W/we are B/both compatible.
i am confident that my training is in the very capable hands of my Mistress.

frankee
Proud sub of Mistress Cindy :rose:

mvrg
06-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Hi every one, I am raj. I always wanted to be an obedient slave to a dominant and loving mistress. I am a masochist. I often put clamps to my nipples and lie below burning candles. I enjoy the pain on my nipples while the dripping wax is burning through my body where ever it falls. Even though I am not a slave of anyone , I would love to have an e-relationship.

Silke
06-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Hiya raj...thanks for the intro :) If you're looking for an online relationship you might consider posting an ad in the Personals, too.

Mmmmm...wax....*smiles*

Evelyn
06-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi, I'm Evelyn from germany. I'm new in this forum, but since more then 9 years in alternate life style, now always in 24/7 together with my lover, husband, master, slave holder, key holder....
Always interested in good talks and new ideas, I'm very curiouse about this forum. But please forgive me (or punish me :-) for my typos and mistakes I'll make here, because english is not my mother language.

Eve :rose:

Silke
06-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Oh my...another fellow German girl - :wel Evelyn. :) I'm sure you'll find a willing domly one to punish any and all typos - existant or non-existant - if you so wish. ;) Good to have you on board - enjoy!

latina69
06-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I am known as Raven to my Dom.. I am a newbbie, to this lifestyle offically.. My Dom introduced me to this world little by little ( I guess he was testing the waters) and he has found that Im willing to do anyting to and for him.. I love to please him oH so well and at times I like to be bad just to see what he will do to me...

I love the fact that I was actually able to find someone that really understood my wants and needs.. As he was doing his research on me, he was able to understand my body and all of it's reactions to his touch.. he was able and willing to take all control away from me ( well I gave it up, willingly) so I could finally let go...

But as a the new kid on the block I still have alot to learn, so I will asking alot of questions... I have done some research and have a better understanding of this lifestyle, but I know that there's a lot more to learn...

Soumis
06-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I feel like I'm doing the intro rounds here; first the regular intro thread, then the personals, now here. I suppose you'll all know who I am, though, right? Anyway, since this is the submissive section, I guess I should spend a little time telling you all about my experiences as a sub.

I had my first real time experience as a submissive when I was 16. It was with one of my father's friends, and it was completely consensual. I was first able to put a name to what I'd been feeling all my life when I was a year or so younger. I stumbled on a website that depicted a woman tied up in a spread eagle in front of a group of people, and it was eerie. That was the exact same thing I'd been fantasizing about since I first started masturbating (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say how old I was because of child issues?) and, like most people, it made me feel immesurably better to know I wasn't insane or sick, merely a smidgen deviant and a lot of fun.

Since then, I've had to hide many of my lifestyle choices from my parents and my vanilla friends, but I've had a small circle of supportive, kink-friendly friends, playmates, Dominants, subs, etc. I normally play with other females, but have had the pleasure to play with a male or two as well in my travels. Unfortunately, people follow different paths in their lives, and many of my real life friends have travelled paths that took them out of driving distance, but Skype is a person's best friend these days. :)

Anyway, that's me, in my submissive nutshell!

poetic_justice
07-11-2006, 04:56 AM
I've always felt a submissive nature in myself, well before I was sexually active. I used to dream and have fantasies of being tied down and teased, whipped, sensually tortured by someone while I was growing up. I still have some of these dreams.

I really became interested in the lifestyle when I stumbled across a chatroom and realised that this is a lot more widespread that I'd previously thought. My research led me as far back as the Bible in matters of submissiveness, and I remember the profound relief I felt when I realised that this wasn't something I should be ashamed of, afraid of.

My first submissive experience was when I lost my virginity... I don't know how to say this correctly, to put across the intense FEAR I felt at the actions that accompanied my 'deflowering'. Its not something I am proud of, its something I wish deeply had never happened with Him. There was no pleasure for me in this first action of submissiveness on my part, and I am surprised I am still interested and not afraid of the BDSM scene because of Him. It was consensual, and He knew of my submissive nature, He had figured that out long ago. Because of this, I believe He thought that He would be able to pull off a dominant role in the bedroom, He was dominant, but He successfully inflicted nothing but pain, fear and humiliation in me as I gave Him my virginity.

I think it necessary to tell you now that it is not something that stops me being who I am. The event itself changed me deeply, but I would not swap the experience for the world. It made me who I am today, and on some level I am thankful for that. I am now happily in a relationship with someone, the first someone that has ever actually cared about what I feel. I feel honoured that I am lucky enough to be with him.

- poetic_justice

submissivewife
07-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Poetic....sometimes, it's our submissive side that gets us through our bad experiences....I'm not sure what happened, but glad you have the outlook you have about it. It's great to see that you have found a dom that is great to you.....good luck in your adventures....

subwife

postkdp
07-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi,

I've been a submissive ever since I've been sexual, but I've never been able to sustain my submissiveness in a relationship that didn't implode almost right away.

There's few things that give me more pleasure than the idea of being ordered around and verbally degraded. I guess I've decided to really take the plunge on this one and see where putting this out to the public forum will get to.

Warbaby1943
07-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi postkdp and :welcomebo to the forums. You came to the right place if you want to learn about this life style. Ask questions there are many knowledgeable people here who are willing to help.

Silke
07-28-2006, 04:33 PM
:wel postkdp...hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

BeautifulOblivion
08-07-2006, 07:26 PM
*waves*

Hi! I'm BeautifulOblivion, please don't call me BO, I don't smell icky. ~_^

I'm a budding submissive and have just begun exploring the BDSM lifestyle with my fiance. I'm full of questions and pretty much willing to try just about anything. So far, reading through some of these forums has helped me, quite a lot. I managed to ensare my fiance in the trap of BDSM just by talking about it to him and he's really started to get into it, although we haven't experimented much as I only get to see him one weekend a month, if I'm lucky. But now that I've found this community, I'll be around for a long time!

Silke
08-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Glad you like our cosy little home, Beautiful. :) And a big hug for the time apart from your fiance...we'll try and keep you busy. *grins*

MajesticFae
08-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Hello, Everyone. I'm a female submissive. I've never really experimented in the lifestyle, but I'm looking to learn and possibly find an online dominant as finding one in the real world will not work with my relationship situation.

I've always felt submissive and ready to try and please others. I'm willing to learn and be trained, I just need to find the right person to do it I suppose. :) I'm a bit of a masochist.

I also think I might be a bit of a switch, but I haven't determined that yet because I do have random bouts of dominating tendencies.

Good luck to me and I hope that I learn as much as I want to in this lovely community.

radiant
08-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi, I'm Radiant, and i am looking for a master to please.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
08-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Hello to all of you that are searching for
the completeness of this realtionship between
Master and submissive.

Warm wishes to each of you that you find
your heart within that someone you give the
gift of yourself to. :wave:

pixie_dust
08-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Hello everyone,

I came across this site while looking for new things to "spark" my marriage. Since my first visit here, my Dom and I have discovered many new and wonderful things about each other, as well as ways to enhance our lifestyle.

While I have always known that I was submissive, I never realized how deeply it ran, nor was I aware of the many ways to express my submissive side. The information provided here has given me the ability to explore and discover all these things, and has had a very positive impact on my life.

I am deeply appreciative to all those here who have made me feel welcome and have shared their insights and knowledge with me.

Silke
08-14-2006, 06:12 AM
*smiles* I still remember you first steps here...SO glad you found that spark of inspiration and that we all could play a little part in that. I hope you continue to share how things are going for you and your husband. :)

pixie_dust
08-14-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks. It feels as though this has become my second home and many of you have become family. I know that should I ever have a question or need to vent, I am able to do so here without judgement or criticism.

hotfirefly
08-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Hello. I thought I would officially introduce myself. I'm a female sub to my master/husband. we've been growing together in bdsm for a long time and have officially moved into a 24/7 ds relationship. we are both still learning, but it's been a lot of fun and I can't wait to see where it goes. I love that this forum is here!

perfection20005
08-18-2006, 04:59 AM
Hi everyone, I go by the name "perfection", which is what Master gave to me. I wanted to say something here so I can begin making friends. I have a year and a half r/t exp. as a sub/slave. I have a Master and we are in a LDR at the time. I have been divorced twice, it took me that long to admit that I was a submissive and to follow that path. I enjoy learning new things and like talking to others who are doing the same. So I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.:ty

MrDom
08-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Hi perfection and hotfirefly Welcome.

MrDom

Psynymph
08-20-2006, 11:44 PM
hello E/everyone....

i introduced myself in the general introductions thread, but saw this and figured i should introduce myself here as well.....

i am kate. i am a bisexual submissive. i've been into the online bdsm world for over a year now but only rl training for almost two months. i'm a big painslut and a bit of a brat.

umm ok *giggles* there i am in a jar :D

darknight666
08-21-2006, 12:10 AM
i am kate. i am a bisexual submissive. i've been into the online bdsm world for over a year now but only rl training for almost two months. i'm a big painslut and a bit of a brat.

If your name was Ashley, you'd be me!

ljd
08-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi I'm ljd. quite new at all this. my partner and i have been bringing more master / sub and bdsm into our lives. I really enjoy being a sub. allowing him to control me and instruct me on what he wants it really turns me on. If anyone has any tips on how to encourage him to take on this role more and tips on different things to try they would be much appreciated.;whip

Uzukasai
08-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Oy, can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. I'm Uzukasai which is a slang japanese term for a controlled fire. I'm an 18 year old male sub, but I don't mind switching either. I am extremely new to the BDSM world and have had absolutley no experience in real life, although back in the states I was pussy-whipped by most of my girlfriends. :32:

*shrugs*...thats about it.

Psynymph
08-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Awww darknight i wanna take you home and make you cry.......:D *giggles and blushes*

Uzukasai thats absolutely the most beautiful name i've ever stumbled across.....i love it!

welcome to our community!!!!

Ozme52
08-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Awww darknight i wanna take you home and make you cry.......

Me too!

Uzukasai
08-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Uzukasai thats absolutely the most beautiful name i've ever stumbled across.....i love it!

Aw..thank you very much. :)

Charlie Brown 169
09-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Charlie Brown 169 says I know more now than I did 5 minutes ago. I am new to this, I followed my girl friend in who is a sub. I am a dom but don't know how to be a dom. Don't know what questions to ask when meeting a new sub or mature sub. Would like to learn. Don't know difference betwen sir and master.

dzire2pleeze
09-06-2006, 02:36 PM
So...you followed your girlfriend here...congrats to her for taking the initative.

Have you introduced yourself in the intro thread? If not may I suggest that you do that...I feel a Dom may get lost introducting himself in the Submissive/Slave intro thread.

You say you are a Dom, but don't know how to be one. ~giggles~ from a submissive's observation...you are not alone. However, as I am hardly knowledgeable enough to guide you in the right direction, i will leave it to the more proficient and experienced.

We here are a friendly and helpful group. There is a wealth of information on this site...you will learn, as we all do, by gathering information and asking questions. Keep that which applies to you and disgard that which does not.

But most importantly, while on your new journey, remember to have fun..

Charlie Brown 169
09-06-2006, 07:48 PM
dzire2pleez thanks for your comments. I didn't know I was in Submissive slave. Pretty new and unfamiliar here. Thanks again

dzire2pleeze
09-07-2006, 09:12 AM
~smiles~ you are more than welcome....i am glad you found the right thread now and are getting helpful responses...it was good seeing you in chat as well...have fun

Smoke's-Slut
09-08-2006, 05:42 PM
I thought I had posted here but since I haven't I will now.

I am Smoke's-Slut, I am a 48 year old female who has been submissive as long as I can remember. I have had a little exposure to BDSM in my past and always craved to experience more. I am in training and my Sir has been helping me to find the things I enjoy and give him pleasure. I look forward to finding new things to try and pushing my limits as I further my training. I enjoy this forum alot everyone is very friendly and helpful.

riverwindsong
09-08-2006, 11:26 PM
It would seem that I've been floating around the forums without ever posting any of my information here. I thought I had...:32:

Anyway...I'm a female submissive; I suppose I have been all of my life. I just managed to "deny, deny, deny", because then it meant I wouldn't be the good little girl everyone expected me to be. I guess about two months ago I realized just how much I really did need to be dominated. And how much I enjoyed it, once I stopped denying that part of me, when I was dominated.

The interesting part was bringing this up to my husband. Once I did, he made it quite clear that he wanted to be my Sir. *skips around the room happily* And to that extent, he's been willing to learn how to be the best dom I could ever hope to have (of course, it helps that he was a drill instructor in the military!). And a bit of a brag on him, he's got a hell of an arm when he paddles me for being a brat. :p Sir gave me my collar on his birthday - and what a present I gave him in return! *leer*

Being here has been one of the most supportive, caring experiences in my life. I'm so glad I found the forums. I feel like an entirely new, completely whole person - finally. :wave:

Warbaby1943
09-09-2006, 12:34 PM
It is great to find out this about you. You are very lucky to have Sir, he sounds like a great husband. Now I will have a little to say about you and your spankings, maybe.

AngieSmith
09-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Hello my name is angie. I have been serving my mistress for 5 years now, we met in college. I have had 2 mistresses in my life including my current mistress. The first was a cheerleader in high school. Funny that the current one was also a cheerleader. She wants me to study up on how to serve her better. So I am learning here at the forum. Your posts have given me great ideas. Thanks.

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Welcome Angie, I'm sure you'll come away happy...

jennyrn
09-11-2006, 03:07 PM
I am a lactate on demand slutty sub in Toledo, Ohio who has always needed domination, discipline and humiliation by my partner(s). I find the mixture of some moderate pain with pleasure irresistible. I have been hooked on receiving such pleasureable pain from a man, woman or couple at early age. Not into anything truly harm causing.

I can lactate on demand when I'm in a LTR with the right man, woman or couple and my breasts are constantly being sucked and stimulated. I love to be milked hard, clamped, sucked, slapped, stretched and pinched on my ample nipples, spankings, being bound or handcuffed and humiliated.

I find things like being spanked, nipple clamps, nipple weights, butt plugs, dildos, being forced to give a masturbation exhibition, having someone watch me being disciplined by my partner, restraints, spankings, and being forced to perform oral and anal sex highly erotic. I am bisexual and love performing with another woman while someone watches or participates.

Hope this is not information overload, but at 49 years of age, this is where I've been at for 33 of them. Many dom/dommes have come and gone. On the prowl for a new one and not having much luck as I lead a fairly busy life both professionally and personally. But it's something I NEED to feel complete. Anyone else ever feel that way? It's not just a preference, it's something that is as important as food or water.

babygirlblue
09-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Um, hello.

I'm 20 years old living with my Dom as eventual husband. We've been together for almost tow years. It seems I've finally found a place I can post and talk freely without people being utterly ashamed or embarrassed.

Taboo nowadays, oy.

Our relationship is more the MENTAL part of d/s than physical. In all honesty, I'm not fond of pain. I need a long build up to be tolerant of pain. I'm more into bondage than anything else. I like the concept that I can be restrainted but go completely wild all at the same time. It's great feeling. So far, it has not occured much.

Believe it or not, I was raised as a sub, but I think not intentionally. My sister raised me and, well, she's the oldest and acted like it since I can remember. I'm the youngest so I guess it's a natural occurence.

I'm not sure...fuck..Dom calling. Later.

ŕiteag
10-05-2006, 08:45 PM
-smiles softly-

hello, everyone. i'm a 20 year old female submissive. i've been into BDSM off and on for about 3 years but i still have no r/t exp. yet, anyways.

SheepishJaina
10-06-2006, 01:46 AM
Welcome aiteag *smiles* Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)

Pet_Amanda
10-12-2006, 05:37 AM
Hello. I am new to the scene. This is my first Master and Pet relationship. My Master and I have had a few bumps in the road and a rocky start the first few weeks. But we are doing really good. WE went through several websites and books before I considered becoming his Pet. I was wondering if any of you have good advice on how to stay in submissive mode and being able to talk the way your Master wants.Thanks and I look forward to talking to you again soon.

Tae'lyn
10-12-2006, 06:30 AM
I was wondering if any of you have good advice on how to stay in submissive mode

I don't think I really stay in submissive mode. My life doesn't really let me continually stay there even if I did want to. My Dom usually has a trigger that helps me get there quickly, whether a look, a word, or a command it all helps to bring me back to submission.

being able to talk the way your Master wants

I think for me this would take alot of practice and patience. All Doms are different so this is subjective to the person....each would have a preferance how to speak or display us.

Tae'lyn

Echoes
10-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Hello,

My name is echoes, I am a 42 year old female submissive and I have been in one relationship with a Master/slave which lasted a year…giving such an opportunity to observe as well as participate and learn.
This Dominant said I showed strong slave tendencies to which I am not quite sure what was meant by this.

I have been away from BDSM for 2 years since but this summer when the children went away I began a project of making various floggers (they are not the best but it felt good making these and feeling their caress on my skin as I tried each out) and bought some nipple clamps on chains (broke them shortly afterwards  ) so i ordered a collar with an O ring and chains and clamps on it…I dream of being teased and tortured mercilessly, yet knowingly and lovingly…am I a masochist? I am not sure yet but hope to find out.
I bought ropes of assorted sizes, chains, hooks, looking at how to make a few more things…yet I do not think I am brave enough for self-bondage, I would probably get caught up and stuck! Oh heck I am already stuck!

I look forward to learning as I read through the forums and participate as I learn more.

bigg.dogg78
10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi There!! My name is sonja and Bigg.Dogg is my Master. He and i are happily married and have used the Master/slave role often when in the bedroom. W/we have recently decided to kick it up a notch. He wants to leash me for 24/7. i am looking forward to this new adventure with Him since W/we have only begun recently to bring it into our everyday routines. i need all the help i can get in pleasing Him my Master completley. Thank you to A/all who can offer any help and answer any questions that i know i will have.

seriouslynosn
10-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Hello :)

My name is cindy and I'm a submissive. I have strong feelings that I would like to be a slave, but I also really want to be a professor of chemistry in a university. I don't understand how this one thing in my life can fit in with my unshakeable desire to serve someone completely. I've often thought of finding a Master with the hopes of having a highly educated and successful slave, but I'm not sure if that really exists....although, I have to admit my experiences with Masters are very slim. I've met one in person, who obviously only wanted to meet me for a night of sex. He ignored me after that... :( I've read a lot of warnings and cautions online to watch out for liars and bad people....so I really don't know where to turn.

How did you subs or slaves find your Doms or Masters?

Ozme52
10-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Hello :)

My name is cindy and I'm a submissive. I have strong feelings that I would like to be a slave, but I also really want to be a professor of chemistry in a university. I don't understand how this one thing in my life can fit in with my unshakeable desire to serve someone completely. I've often thought of finding a Master with the hopes of having a highly educated and successful slave, but I'm not sure if that really exists....although, I have to admit my experiences with Masters are very slim. I've met one in person, who obviously only wanted to meet me for a night of sex. He ignored me after that... :( I've read a lot of warnings and cautions online to watch out for liars and bad people....so I really don't know where to turn.

How did you subs or slaves find your Doms or Masters?

Welcome seriously... no seriously, Welcome..... :rolleyes:

There are some threads in "Questions for a Submissive" and elsewhere where you might find some answers to your question.

Mishka
10-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Hello. I'm 34 and have only recently begun reading and exploring BDSM. Briefly, a friend's article inspired me to read more and I saw myself in the articles about subs.

My marriage has had its share of ups and downs and I love my husband dearly. Many of the downs have been in our sex life. I do not want to have an affair, I've already decided that. I have made friends online, not many, just a few. My sexuality blossomed, mainly with those with substance. I am in charge of everything in my life, including the bedroom. I'm simply worn out. I love to give pleasure and meet the other's needs; I am near tears at the thought of satisfying someone so completely; it isn't reciprocated. It's not that DH doesn't want to, he's just not capable. (long story)

Excuse me, that was very blunt, but I could have been a lot worse. I look forward to talking to y'all.

ETA:
Two men I've enjoyed friendship and cybering with prefer a female top. They're sweet as can be and very enjoyable, but leaves me in charge yet again. I started exploring submission with a close long-term friend online. My first experience with truly being a sub and he tells me (at a very bad time, in a very confusing way) he would rather I was his peer and equal. He wants someone more frequent. Ouch. I totally understand but I was naturally disappointed. No sub wants to hear "not good enough". Off to a slow start.

Guest 91108
11-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Mishka, i think you are understimating your self some.
Just from what i know of you is more than enough for me.
I shall be around if you wish to talk.

~Wolf

vampyres{ID}
11-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Ok introducing myself here to, my Name is Wendy, I am a 31 year old sub (Started this life at 17 and am still not entirely sure where and why I want to obey but I do, I grew up the rebel, authority just pissed me off, well still does just not my Masters authority, anyone else can still piss up a rope) a 2 year trist into this that started out as a game has become what I longed for and dreaded for years, 2 years ago after beta testing a MMO and meeting an Online Dom got my interest in this lifestyle again and my confidence in my ability to live this life.

Mishka
11-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Hello Wendy. Warm welcome.

ms2bused
11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
I have tried replying all to no avail!

allie_cat
11-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm ally, I am a "vanilla", I think thats what you call it?
I haven't been doing this for very long and my submissive life is a bit of a secret. But I love it. I am 18

newsub
11-14-2006, 09:33 PM
:wave: Hi my partner and i are very new to the BDSM scene and we have experiment much to both of our delights We are wanting to explore further with each other I have have had an interest in since i was a young teenager but then didnt really know what i was all about and since then only realy spoke about it with my current partner. A year ago this month I decided to change my whole life and this has been a growing year for me , i have found a new career and the courage to open doors and find new boundries . Though it is only just in the last 4 months that we have decided to experiment.

Mishka
11-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Warm welcome newsub.

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls." ~Joseph Campbell.

sounds like that's just what you're doing. :) exhilerating isn't it?

Mishka
11-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi ally...

Enjoy the exploration. Stay safe and have fun. :)

moptop
11-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Oh good grief, I am amazed, I havn't introduced myself here. I'm sure I did somewhere...

Well, I'm 47, I love being bound, constricted, whipped, am learning to be spanked, but I really don't know if I would classify myself as submissive, when I look at the desire to serve and lose themselves to their Masters that many of the subs here have. I just don't have that - I feel I've fought hard to get to be me, I'm proud of my me-ness, and I am damned if I'm going to lose it. On the other hand... oh yes, I certainly submit when involved sexually. But not the rest of the time. Unh-unh.

I had my first BDSM experience when I was about 18; tied up and whipped roundly many times. Loved it. I have been in vanilla relationships mainly since, except one other where dressing (for him, cross-dressing), light bondage and pretty heavy strangulation were important. But nothing since for 11 years...

I started a new relationship just recently, which has taken me rapidly and with huge pleasure straight back into bondage - introduced spanking - and introduced a level of submission I had not encountered before, since this man knows about domination, and boy, has it had an effect... went doolally a bit, and ended up here. This site and everyone on it has been a huge help for learning and support.

Whilst being vaguely aware of masochism, sadism and bondage, the actual D/s scene and the concept of Master/slave is completely new to me since joining this forum. Still trying to get my head round it...

Ali
12-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Hi everyone
I'm sorry but i can't use my real name, you see i'm actually the only person in my country who has this name and any icelandic person who might be here could look me up easily if i gave it, and i'm not really ready for that.

Anyway i'm a 23 year old male with no real life bdsm experience.
I'm both submissive and very proud and stubborn.
I've always challenged any authority figure but at the same time wanted many of them to earn my respect by shutting me up.
i'm pretty sure that i'm straight, but i've had many fantasies of servicing men sexually and even been attracted to a guy or two.
i'm definitely not ready to jump headfirst into the bdsm lifestyle, i'm mostly here to learn and seperate fact from fiction and hopefully make some friends.

right now i'm getting that exciting tingly feeling in my stomach just from posting here and telling people about these things i've always kept well guarded. it feels very wonderful and liberating :)

dynamicbuttler
12-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi. Like the cool poster before me, I will not say my name. I'm paranoid, and there's plenty of people who'd love to make fun of me if they found out I was on a site like this. I've always been a sub, and I've always thought of things like submission and being raped while other guys my age just thought of fucking some spanish girl in missionary position... (Enough to make me fall asleep)
I look foward to meeting people, especially mistresses! want them to educate me, and tell me about the lifestyle... I majorly want to get to know them and see what they're like- I've always had a fascination with women who like being worshiped, and to actually get to know a girl like this (even in a friendly way) would be a thrill I can't describe!
In the bedroom, I greatly respect power. Whips are fun, but what I'd really love is a girl who likes working with her feet and fists... (Drools)
Well, cool to be here. See you people around.

pie_loves_pain
12-12-2006, 08:42 AM
Gooday, Sir/Ma'am! I am Pie, a 20 year old sub from the east coast. I'm still very new to all of this, but I'm learning quickly, and very willing! I'm always looking to learn new things, and to understand why Masters/Mistresses choose their "tools".

wolfs_lilgirl
12-23-2006, 04:17 PM
hi im..wolfs lil girl im kinda new at this.. busy life.. and well im likin this life so so much...my master is.. wolfscout!! and i getting into this a lot!! hope every one has a very nice xmas and new year!! bye bye

Can's Peaches
12-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi I am canEHdianMAN's sub. I am new to this. I will soon be moving to be with my Dom and continue my trianing. Any advise would be helpful. I have been reading some of the threads and find them to be very informative.

I am so excited about about this. I had only just started learning about D/s when I found my Dom. I think I have always been submissive before I knew what that was.

I look forward to learning more.

Dorkalicious
01-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Dorkalicious :) I consider myself a sub, but I know I have a lot of learning to do. I am currently with someone and we have experimented with D/s, and I definitely enjoy being submissive.

I have been thinking about having a same sex "experience", but haven't had the chance to try it. This urge could possibly be only because I am 19, and am just in that phase of my life...

Not much else to say about me, hopefully I get into these forums enough so that you might get to know me better (or you could message me).

:icon176:

sunnykub
01-10-2007, 05:51 PM
i am sunnykub, i guess i've always been submissive and didn't know it until i started reading some on another site and found my way here. Just from the little bit of reading i've done on the forum and on the story section i'm very interested in D/s and S/m, but i don't know how my hubby will take it. He knows i'm wired to feel pain=pleasure, but the few times i've suggested i want him to take control or be dominate over me he puts it off, making me feel stupid for asking for it. Plus it doesn't help that my sex drive is a lot higher than his. Well i think i've said too much :( see you guys around

sunny

booklet3
01-11-2007, 06:49 AM
Hi, I'm booklet3;

I already introduced myself generally in the in the general introduction thread, but browsing the forums, I thought introducing and expanding on my submissiveness, would be better suited here.
I am a 54 y/o bi male from the Netherlands and from very early boy-hood aware of beiing submissive. I have always thought and still think, I should have been born a woman, not because I think women are by definition submissive, on the contrary actually, but because of the macho and somewhat agressive role society imposes on me as a male. So my submissiveness is not so much physical as it is of the mind. For me there is no greater pleasure as to please and/or to serve, regardless of sex/gender. Sexual pleasure to me is not really relevant. Ironically during my life so far I have often found myself in a position of power, as a p/o in our Navy, as a police-officer and detective, as captain of sailing-barges and now as an employer. Still, I think beiing aware of my "sub-side", might have made me a "better" person. I am generally considered a "softy" (a compliment I think) and I find it very hard to punish or pass judgement on others. Having experimented here and there over the years, now may have come the time to explore further and maybe learn or be teached, so here I am;
Respectfully

booklet3

mstrtchrsgirl
02-04-2007, 01:25 PM
helloooooo :))

my name is nik and i am a real life alpha submissive. i live with my Master "Mstr Tchr". He has been involved in the BDSM communty for over 33 years and has trained many submissives / slaves. He is sought out by many and is very well respected for His teachings and understandings of the submissives needs / cravings and desires. i searched for many years and had experienced another Master / Fem Master before finding my Sir so i have quite a few years real life experience :)

i am truly blessed to be living what i have always desired. i was born a submissive but i am known as an "alpha" as opposed to a beta.

i adore , worship and idolise my Sir and i always try my best to please ;)

Being an alpha means i have within me a "streak" to dominate the "beta's" which Sir has graciously given me permission to explore.

i adore all elements of BDSM and know how very loving and trusting a relationship like this can be. i am respected and always kept safe even in "sessions" which are amazing i know i am loved and safe so any "scenerio" is acceptable :)

i love talking to other submissives so please drop me a line anytime :)

nik xxx

ms2bused
02-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I am a total lesbian submissive as I was brought 'out' by a lovely Jewish woman 9 years my senior who intuitively sensed my adoration for other feminine women and my inborn preferrence of compoete submissiveness to them! I am not into men at all, no matter what they may be so I am happy that you found your niche in life but I am still eagerly searching for my permanent Domme!

Best of luck,

neenee
(JaneenMarie O'Brien)

Yahoo.Messenger=janeenobrien

Eponine
02-18-2007, 04:31 PM
hello everyone.
i enjoyed reading everyone's bios. online is the only venue i have right now to share words and time with other subs (and Dom/mes).
i am currently a non-practicing sub female. i've had some nice experiences so far- once serving a Dom, once a F/F couple, once a Mistress, and once a M/F couple. I enjoyed each one, but I think my last, with the Master and Mistress, was the most all-encompassing. I enjoyed serving in every way- sexually and nonsexually, having scenes, being spanked, etc... *sigh* I miss those times.
Right now, though, I am going through a divorce from my vanilla husband and I have my two-year-old to focus on. So... the sub lives on inside, waiting for release into tangibility. One day...

ultimatesubbie
02-20-2007, 07:23 PM
I am ultimatesubbie (known as baby slut to Master who is also my husband). Master is relatively new to BDSM, and I have had several years playing and also living the lifestyle with a Dom and his slave for several months. I enjoyed discussing the lifestyle with others but I am not looking for anyone on a personal level whatsoever. I am still amazed that even though Master and I have been together nearly 2 years, He is never shocked at my perverted tastes (and they are many and varied!) I consider myself mainly hetro, but also have bi interests on ocassion.....
My motto is - each to their own......I used to be active in the scene in my city but Master isn't interested in that, so we don't go. Our play is always private and intimate.

malesub13
03-06-2007, 08:08 PM
hi im 19yrs old, jus found out few months back im a total sub. love having orgasms taken from me repeatedly without consent leaving my body as just a machine for my mistress feeling my cock pulse, explode, and grow in her special spot. I am willing to try new things once grounds are set. Love suspension, humiliation, wax play. Looking for a mistress to meet online and be trained to the next level. im ready to serve and please her in any way possible. become her total sex slave !

silkysmooth10
03-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi all....I'm a 23 yr. old sub male from ohio. I'm new to this site and to the scene, really. I'm a sub. sissy at heart for awhile now and I love to dress feminine. I love wearing lingerie, nylons, bras, heels, etc. I would love to be dominated by a strict mistress whenever i can get the opportunity and i am extremely obedient. I am willing to try ANYTHING and would love to be disciplined....willing to be your slave.

slave_amy
03-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi Im slave amy and I have been a slave for a just a short time, my live in master and I are both new to this scene and are both loving it! I love having my tits and nipples tortured!! I enjoy talking and sharing stories with other subs and doms!

ceegee{Benz}
03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
waves......

Hi my name is ceegee and am RL slave to my Master Benz.
I have been in the L/S for about 9 years now and I love everything and anything...esp making Benz proud.
Have a crazy ssence of humour and I seem to make friends real easy (prob cos of my sick and warped sence of humour LOL)
Benz says to know me is to love me.
I do not trust easy...and have been a victim and a surviviour as well. But am on the road to total recovery with the help and guidance and nurturing from Benz

theman439
03-13-2007, 07:36 PM
hi im theman439.

im looking for a mistress to dominate me. so anyone living in toronto and looking for a slave contact me.

crikey_2004
03-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi nik, thank you for your post. I had never heard of an alpha or beta sub before, so I was really glad that you explained it. I'm new and hanging out with my eyes completely popping out of my head at the idea that some of the fantasy that I thought was filed away in the darkest recesses of my mind would be so openly discussed here by real-life people! One day I eventually hope to be able to write about real life experiences of my own :)

Welcome!!!!
Mike

Daddysgirl666
03-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Elaine and I'm a 21 year old college student living in the Bay Area who just discovered the forums although I've been reading the stories on this site for ages. I'm a submissive currently involved in a poly live-in TPE relationship, or as close to as we can approximate. I've been in this relationship for about a year. I had a dominant for several years previous to this one that I started serving when I was 17. Unfortunately, changes that came with the territory of moving, going to college and starting a new life in another place affected our relationship and we grew apart. I had several play partners in high school that I experimented switching with, but found out it wasn't for me. So yeah, that's me *waves*.

crikey_2004
03-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi daddysgirl, welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing posts about what you are up to now!

butterflySlave4u
03-19-2007, 12:05 PM
My name is Karen...I am 49 years old. and just within the past 18 months I have identified my submissive side...but I guess I'm a little bit unique in that all of my relationships with D/doms have been online only...I have issues with men, having been a physically abused wife years ago...My current Master understands my limitations as far as r/l goes, and He is alright with this....He is patient in His guidance...nothing pleases me more that to please Him...nothing hurts me more than to disappoint Him...and my loyalty and devotion to Him are absolute...it was He that taught me the relationship of pleasure to pain...and I owe Him nothing less than my total respect and admiration....

Chris A.
03-30-2007, 05:30 PM
hello my name is Chris, I am 22 yrs old and have known since i lost my virginity that i am a sub, i love to serve. my last mistress i was with for 4 years, but she was not to into it. but i loved it when she commanded me it gave me such pride, but when i failed i had a almost unbearable feeling of shame. i'm here to learn more and possibly be "trained" by a mistress that knows what she is doing and who will delight in my servitude as i do. oh just for the record i'm up for almost anything.

goalt
04-13-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm goalt, 22 year old lesbian sub/slave in the USA. I just recently became a full 24/7 slave to my wonderful Mistress. Before that, though, we had played nearly 24/7.

fireandice
04-14-2007, 01:10 AM
My Dom will not let me use the submissive i instead of I. He demands I use proper grammar, so I will, and I am most proud of it :) I respect him with all my being-- he knows me better than I know myself sometimes-- most of the time, actually. It's taken me quite awhile to realize that I've been submissive for most of my life. However, now that I look back on it, I realize that it's true. I have always sought to please, to make others happy and content. But now that I've found someone worthy of this, it makes it all the more worthwhile. I love my Master more than I ever thought I was capable of. Mostly, I think it's because he has earned it. I respect him, I admire him, and I learn from him.

It took me a long time to get here, but if anyone wants any advice, I'd be more than happy to help. Being a submissive can be more than rewarding depending on the individuals involved.

-R

lozzy
04-16-2007, 03:45 AM
Hi, i'm lozzy. i'm an 18 year old subbie. Atm, i don't have a Dom, but i have in the past. Not really sure what else to put here, sorry.

Rhabbi
04-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi, i'm lozzy. i'm an 18 year old subbie. Atm, i don't have a Dom, but i have in the past. Not really sure what else to put here, sorry.

Welcome lozzy, glad to meet you.

Eponine
04-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Hello Everyone...
just wanted to say hi and that, as my status states, i am the same person who used "ThisGirl" as a username.
And welcome to all new forum-posters.

Rhabbi
04-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Hi and congrats on your new nick and status.

switch_hitter
04-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi,

I'm switch hitter. I am a bi-male from Sacramento, Ca interested in both being a dom and sub. Right now, I don't have anyone, but I'm looking for a long-term relationship with a woman who is of similar mind.

Masters_diamond
05-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Hi everyone
My slave name is Masters_diamond and I was named after my Master. I have been a slave for over two years,but some of it online and the last 7-8 months i have had a real life 24/7 experience with my Master i have now.all that is missing is a sister sub/slave for me and my Master.to join our family.hope to get tto know some of you.
Masters_diamond< Owned slave of one of the TM's on Academy:wave:

cazee
05-05-2007, 08:57 AM
hello i am cazee
i dont have a Dom/Master as i am still learning the ropes (no pun intended!).
i am a quiet person used to solitude, dont cope well with groups/crowds, although the internet helps a great deal with that as i can still be hidden and be a part of a group as well.
i have a very experimental nature and think there is so much in the world to try before we die - just a shame that i am too much of a coward to do most of them lol.
anyway - hello to every body !
cazee xx

angelic.zest
05-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Welcome to all the newcomers!!! :wave:

Masters_diamond
05-05-2007, 07:05 PM
I want to say hi to everyone.I am an Owned and Collared Slave of my Masters. i serve in real life.i have been in this lifestyle for about 2 yrs.if any
one has any questions on what i do,i'll be happy to answer them for you.have a good day everyone

Masters_diamond:wave:

cockslaveboi
05-10-2007, 12:54 AM
hi, im cockslaveboi or CSB, im a 22year old novice submissive just entering into my first real M/s relationship. my knowledge is preety limited but i have learned a fair bit from these forums already and hope that someday i will be able to offer my own advice.

Robine
05-10-2007, 03:16 AM
Hi!

My name is Robine and I am a submissive girl. I gueess I always been a submissive, but it took a while before I understood it. When I was a teenager and talked with others about sex-fantacies, I never said that I wanted to be tied up, stripped and used by several guys. I wasn´t that sort of things a nice girl should dream about. It wasn´t before I met a guy who was into bondage that I begun to explore my fantacies. Some years after we broke up I met a guy who was into slavery and other forms of roleplaying. He had this house in the contryside where we experienced a lot of different forms of sex We never had a real relationship...all we had was sex, and it was great.

Robine

Rhabbi
05-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Been a while since I checked this thread, so I will just issue a blanket Hello :wave: and :welcome: to everyone I missed.

gagged_Louise
05-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi Robine: welcome! That guy with the house in the country sounds like a great way of exploring s/m, even if you didn't have a regular D/s relation. Most people whoare into this have had to fight shame and a "there's something wrong with me" feeling at one time - many years for some. I used to be very unwilling to recognize and explore this as well - but it's good youve grown to accept yourself, and you'll find lots of friends here.

Robine
05-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi gagged Louise, and thanks for your responde. Have you lived or do you live in a regular d/s relation? I have tried, but I think some parts are better in my fantacy than in real life. For me, these weekends (and sometimes more) in his house at the countryside was enough for me. We explored our dakrest fatacies, wich was great. But I think that the thrill would be gone if we had to meet each other every day. I think that the reason that is was so great, was that the sex was all we had in common.

Robine

gagged_Louise
05-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Hello Robine - no, I haven't lived the life of a regular real-life sub, though the kink has been present sometimes in my love relations (I've known since my teens there was a raw fascination with this) and I hope to bring elements of regular surrender, bondage and submission regularly into my steady relations, hope to have that coming. And I have some contact with the r/l bdsm scene. Many people who see themselves as D/s in fact live this actively when they feel they have the time - in the week-ends, or on vacation, but no doubt you know that not all Dom/-me/slave couples look like The Story of O with its unlimited live-in surrender and sexual slavery.
This forum has helped me explore my submission deeper and further in a fun and revealing way, and brought me into online subbing with its array of tasks, scening, exchange of ideas, punishments, trust and better performance as a sub/slave.

And sure, I would agree that some things are great in imagination but may not work well in brute reality (really rough abduction, played out in a non-consensual way, is an example: it's hot, but wouldn't work full on for most of us)

~*crimson_flower*~
06-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Well, i'm 18, i'm a sub, new to both the board and relatively, to the lifestyle, having only realised i was sub ten months okay and never having had anyone resembling a Master, just experience with power play/masochism in relationships, but never really found anyone to guide me in the process, so, i thought i'd guide myslef. Come here and research the theory to enhance the actual, so to speak.

SexySub21
06-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi
I'm a 22yr old female sub. I havent got any major r/l experience except a little with my b/f but he isnt as into it as me. My ideal fantasy is to be Dommed by a woman and this has been my fantasy for ages! I'm very friendly and interested in chatting with anyone who wants to, so just PM me or something! Thanks! xx

Rhabbi
06-11-2007, 01:15 PM
:wave: Hello SexySub21

sassykitten
06-12-2007, 06:12 PM
I wasn't going to post here because I figured I'd already said hi elsewhere, but perhaps I can share more here.

My name is Kelli. I became aware of my submissive desires about a month ago. Initially, I falsely believed that I had "become" a sub. But in the past week and half or so I have begun to realize that, on some level, I have always been a sub.

Another false perception I had in the beginning was that these desires were of a purely sexual nature. That, quite frankly, made me a little uneasy. The more I learn about the lifestyle and myself, the more I realize that what I feel is deeply emotional as well as sexual.

I've been fortunate to find that the few friends I've shared this discovery with, have been immensely helpful, and not at all judgmental. It was through one of these friends that I found my way to this site.

In my reading, I was relieved when I made the observation that so very many of the D/s relationships, it seems to me, are built on a very deep mutual love and sense of trust that the Dom's and sub's share for one another.

I have "played" with a couple of friends, testing the waters, but it's never enough. I am inclined to believe that a primary reason for this is because "playtime" with friends provides no emotional fulfillment; so much of what I feel is a desire to give myself completely to the man that already has my heart. Also, as it has been online play, it really lacks true sexual fulfillment as well.

I am quite certain that there are still holes in my thinking, and I know I still have much to learn. In that line, I've been wondering about this Academy I keep seeing mentioned.

KoTe
06-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi, I`m Kitten. I`ve been in unextreme BDSM relationship for 3 months and I have strong affection for him. I came here so I can learn more, maybe I can ask advices. I`m a newbie to the active BDSM life, though I had my first BDSM desires when I was 14 (I told him to tie me to the leg of the bed and rape me... But he couldn`t ). I would love to join a BDSM community in person, but here in my country (Bulgaria) there aren`t such things... There is a group of people, but almost all of theme are perverts, who only seek to f*ck some naive girl. Thank you for receiving me in your community.

Slave Precious
06-18-2007, 06:12 AM
Greetings all =]

I am Precious; slave to my Master Raziel - we've been in the BDSM lifestyle for well over a year now and have incorporated it into our everyday lives, we don't scene as we're 24/7.

midi
06-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm midi. I'm in a committed relationship with my best friend in this world. There is nothing better. :) We were engaged in May!!!! I have been exploring D/s for about 5 years and D and I have been sharing it real life for about 2 years. As our lives are filled with so many other demands right now, we are not able to incorporate it 24/7, but my submission always remains a part of our relationship.

We are surrounded by many vanilla friends and family and are looking forward to new friendships with others who understand our lifestyle choices. Please feel free to say "hello" any time. :)

Pony
07-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Hello, I am pony, I am a Chinese male slave who live in Hong kong, i like BDSM lifestyle, past and this summer, I joined the summer slave camp, the experience can be seenin the MY BDSM lifestyle, usually I trained with my girlfriend, we only served mistress

innocentsub
07-17-2007, 05:56 PM
hello i'm innocentsub...i'm a submissive..who happens to still be rather innocent regarding this lifestyle..hence my name..

Rhabbi
07-18-2007, 08:31 AM
:hihi: Nice to see you innocentsub.

davidnhisgirl
07-20-2007, 08:20 PM
OK Hi all I am emi 27 y/o female sub to David. We are in a 24/7 - D/s , we are also engaged . I have been in a long distant D/s relationship before and finding that this is alot differant from just phone calls and emails. *grin* I am hoping to learn alot from all you wonderful people.

Sir_Russell
07-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Welcome and greetings, yes this is a fine community with a lot of experience so ask your questions

cbtboyuk
07-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Hi
i've sort of introduced myself elsewhere - but people seem to be doing it twice (!)
i'm a 35 yr old sub boy in an open but strictly controlled relationship of seven years. My Master is older, wiser and sadly not living with me (yet), though we are married now. Am based in the North West of the UK.

Always glad to talk about my relationship if it helps, and keen to learn from all of you through your experiences. Loveto meet/chat with /get to know people from the Uk and all over - also travel quite extensively to the states and Oz particularly.

Am very excited as Master has lent me to one of His friends to go to the legendary Inferno party near Chicago in sept. gulp. Although to earn the privilege i am strugging through an unprecedented period of chastity! *crying* lol

emi herself
07-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi all . I made a new name. I was under Davidnhisgirl, and Daddy let me make my own account *go me!*

So I just wanted to say hi!

Rhabbi
07-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi all . I made a new name. I was under Davidnhisgirl, and Daddy let me make my own account *go me!*

So I just wanted to say hi!

Hello again emi

gagged_Louise
07-28-2007, 02:04 PM
welcome emi!

zasvig
08-11-2007, 03:55 PM
im new to all of this im a 28 year old sub my wife is my misstress but is also new so i dont feel that i get the punishment i deserve. and i just found this cummunaty its nice to find a place like this. i guss i dont really have any Q's exept maby how to get my misstress to be more of a dom

zasvig
08-11-2007, 03:56 PM
ops i forgot im Eric

q8yslave
08-15-2007, 02:04 PM
hi

my name is q8yslave , , i am 21 yrs male slave from kuwait, and i dont have any owner yet and actually i didnot used to have, from my deep inside i feel that i was born for one reason which is ( to be a reall slave/server for a strong female) i totally new on this sit so i dont have expriense, , but i will gain it becouse i love it,,,
when my owner get me i will always ask my self ( how to get my misters happy from me)

mihara
09-06-2007, 01:08 PM
:wave: Hi I am mihara and I am an 18 yr old bisexual female submissive in the USA. I am new to the board and to the BDSM lifestyle so I don't have really any experience and right now am learning the ropes so to speak. My fantasy (which I would like to become a reality) is to be dominated by both a man and woman. :)

Ozme52
09-06-2007, 05:40 PM
:wave: Hi I am mihara and I am an 18 yr old bisexual female submissive in the USA. I am new to the board and to the BDSM lifestyle so I don't have really any experience and right now am learning the ropes so to speak. My fantasy (which I would like to become a reality) is to be dominated by both a man and woman. :)

May all your fantasies come true!! :wave:

good_girl
09-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Hello, I'm new-explorer, and I guess it would be obvious by my name that this is all new to me...or is it?

In past relationships I had always felt that something was missing, and I always blamed myself for it, I felt that I wasn't good enough, always tried to do better. I have come to realise now that I was just never with someone who could accept what I was offering, can't really blame them...I didn't know what I was offering either.

About a year and a half ago I ended a 13 year relationship and began MY life, I started talking to people and looking at things on-line, about 6 months ago a light bulb came on for me and I realised that I am submissive.

In the last several months I have talked to anyone who could offer me any kind of guidance in learning more about myself, I have become so much more secure in myself than I have ever been, although I still feel I have a long way to go.

I very recently met someone who is at about the same place as I am, he has recently discovered that he is interested in exploring his dominant side. I guess at this point I am just wanting to learn as much as I possibly can, and hope that the bond that has already begun to form for us grows to something I can't yet even imagine.

Any guidance and suggestions are welcome as my eyes are getting square from looking at this monitor.:eek:

fallenstar
09-22-2007, 11:32 AM
ok, i'm fallenstar, or just Mel, i'm a submissive and quite new to the scene. i've just recently began my first dominant/sub relationship with my best friend once we noticed the feelings were there. i look forward to learning more.

waterlily
10-01-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm an NYC newbie - a woman and (obviously) a sub. (Hi y'all!) I've been reading like crazy but have yet to actually RT anything, although I will be checking out the local BDSM group... as soon as I get a damn night free! I'm pretty busy working with an anti-Bush group. He's been keeping us pretty busy for the last few years and, I must say, the fact that he's keeping me from having my BDSM fun is yet another mark against him :30: :)

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with everyone here.

-lily

jeanne
10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Hi lily and welcome!

NikkiKat
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
My name's Nikki. I have an introduction thread, as well as this, but I'll repeat:

I'm an 18 year old college student in Colorado, US. I'm a bisexual submissive. I have recently entered a relationship with my new Dom, and I'm having lots of fun so far!

-Nikki

nia25
10-15-2007, 02:39 AM
Most of you already know me, but believe it or not I just found this part of the forum LOL... so I am Nia... but everyone calls me Nia. my dom and I are new to all this and we are here to learn. Don't know what else to tell ya... but you can ask :icon176:

subserviant
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
so that any questions can be addressed to you by name ---if you like to include a brief history in you inrtoduction please do so.

i am a female sub open for any thing 25 yrs old

subtlescreams
11-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Hi. Im subtlenewbie, a 38 yr old female, (mostly het but not entirely) single mom and a (surprise!) nurse. Last spring I was just ending a dead end relationship, and met a wonderful Man who through three weeks of seeing each other every day, and months of being on the phone... moved to my town two months ago.

Funny thing, I was (mostly) vanille up until this spring. My MAN figured out in about 10 minutes that I was a submissive... and pretty sooon he had me convinced too. Im still learning a lot, its been a long distance relationship for most of it, plus his resettling into a new town has put a slow down on this side of our relationship, but things are progressing. Im just happy to have found this site and meeting cool new people.

subserviant
11-10-2007, 06:15 PM

am a very submissive female who likes to be used in any way a master or mistres sees fit pain humiliation water sports

Char
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Hello, I'm Char. Short and easy, what you see is what you get. I'm probably a lot younger than most of the other subs on this site (and many others) but I have been in one, long steady D/s relationship for nearly 4 1/2 years with a much older man.

I am a submissive, who is bi-sexual. Submissive doesn't equal doormat for me though. I am "service oriented", enjoying the act of caring for others. I nurture, and put forth all of my efforts to please.

There are, admittedly, many things I have not yet experienced, but I am open to all with someone I trust. I give myself as a whole to that special person I submit to. For me, it is all or nothing. If I cannot give myself over fully, then I won't at all.

Thank you,
Char

Xan_in_chains
11-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Hello all, I am Xan_in_chains herein, but Xan is fine. That's actually my name! XD
Anyway. I learned I was a sub about one year ago; I was discussing my at-the-time girlfriend's previous relationships which I learned had been of a bdsM inclination. I made a joke about it; the issue made me uncomfortable. And she said I was in deeper than I knew. I was initially slightly offended but we discussed it, reassessed and so forth, and sure enough it made sense-I was just used to giving her the responsibility in all spheres, obeyed her without question, and loved the comfort of obedience. So I suppose after a little soul-searching it became official and from that point it just improved since I could put a finger on it, and obviously new... 'elements' *cough* were introduced which were very enjoyable. Since then I've bottomed for her and a man, and I find that I enjoy both for different reasons. That is to say, whilst I do not identify as gay I'm comfortable with another man in that scenario because of the utter submission involved. Plus, being of fairly small-to-average stature a lot of guys are bigger than me so the sensation of helplessness is really augmented in a male-male scenario, which I especially enjoy. However, in my experience whilst a man has additional strength which is desirable my Lady was capable of greater finesse and subtlety. One can but judge based on his own experiences and so I tend to assume that these themes are consistent to a degree which might allow generalisation among Dom/mes. I have unfortunately been recently disowned by my Mistress; she tells me it isn't my fault, but I'm sure here is no place to whine. I'm not sure if it's a consistent theme among subs and perhaps unhealthy, but my adoration of her was and is absolute. Whereas many are those who have claimed they would do anything for the one they love, given the context that claim becomes rather more comprehensive, in my opinion. And it's left me... in a sense rather helpless. I imagine it is something of a personal failing on my part, but our arrangement was such that I traded personal responsibility down to sleeping arrangements, food (this is an area find especially difficult) and day-to-day tasks, for utter obedience and I enjoyed her praise and punishment equally; anything she saw me worthy of was a blessing. Thus, the responsibility of just going about my affairs autonomously just seems to horrify me. I spent some time throwing up that day, I'll concede. And now after two and a half years... Anyway I realise that I've gone off on some dreadful dirge and so will here conclude that I'm now 'free' in the worst sense, and so appear before you perhaps a shadow of a shadow, hoping to find support and hopefully the opportunity to serve once more. Good grief, how tremendously self-indulgent...

Xan

subserviant
11-14-2007, 05:37 PM
very sub female any thing goes love to be tortured humilited pain golden showers scat? dont know have to think on it

slaveindian2008
11-15-2007, 01:40 AM
I am VInod from Indore INDIA. i feel that i am a submissive . actually i am having noe real time experiance but i am very much interested to get into real time. i am looking for Indian Femdoms.
i request the Femdoms near me to kindly send me pvt. message i will be highly obliged.

angelic.zest
11-15-2007, 02:49 AM
Welcome everyone!

Iron_Lynx
11-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Hello all. I'm Iron Lynx, most people online just call me Lynx. I'm in a RL D/s relationship, though our relationship is still fairly new and we are still learning each other, so to speak. I'm American, and my mistress is Australian, which means that until we decide weather or not to get married (or one manages dual-citizenship or something of the like) our relationship is punctuated by some rather agonizingly long "dry spells." Though, I suppose our situation just makes our meetings all the sweeter.

I'm here to learn the things I want to know, as well as all the things I don't know I don't know. I'm happy to answer any questions I can, weather they be about me or what lies within my, as of yet, limited knowledge. Feel free to PM me any questions you have for me.

schiavo
11-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Hello everyone. I am schiavo, its Italian for enslaved. I am currently a 30 year old, owned slave to a wonderful man whom I've had the great pleasure of serving the past two years.

I have been active in the lifestyle for about 5 years now. I think most of us whom identify as submissives or slaves can see a pattern of our need and want to please throughout our lives. At least I have found this to be a common trait amongst subs and slaves. I say this because I, like many, have always had a desire, a real need to please others. It wasn't until I started exploring chatrooms about 6 or 7 years ago that I began to notice there were others that shared common interests/needs to serve and please. It was around that time that I started researching the lifestyle and reading up on a variety of things. Also, around this same time, I began to realize that I could no longer push down and away this need in my life. I felt I was dying without it. I began learning small things here and there. Realizing all through my learning process' I was beginning to grow and open.

Like many, I have come across those who are not "good", for lack of a better or more appropriate way of putting it, dominants, but I've also found many that are sincere. I feel rather lucky and blessed to have been accepted by my Dominant. He isn't one for a lot of formalities but He is one that has accepted me for me, with all the drama and chaos that comes with me and is apart of me at times, He is still here with me, He still wishes to own me. He desires to have a second slave and He is currently looking. I wish for Him to be happy and will be glad to serve Him with a sister.

I tend to become long winded when writing things and apologize if I have done so here. I am open to answering any and all questions others may have for me and am also okay if there are none to answer. I am simply glad to have found this site and to be allowed to explore it when time allows.

Thank you A/all. May each and every day be pleasant and bring you and Yours happiness.

schiavo(enslaved))

yullie
11-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi all.. i just join this web...

I'm a sub so far that i know... i dunno if i can be a slave yet, must experience more in it to i know... but so far i prefer myself a sub...

Just have this lifestyle half year ago, getting know more with ppl that share their knowledge... rarely play in the scene... still didn't met the right one although prolly have met but seems didn't work out... still take time in searching the right one...

I like here coz i get more knowledge in the forum i read about :) and the people are very nice in here.. thank u all...

drinkinggirl
11-30-2007, 10:37 AM
hi everyone i'm drinkinggirl and as the name implies i do enjoy the alcoholic beverages haha, but it doesn't mean i drink all the time otherwise i would have went with alcoholicgirl.........
I have known i'm a sub for some time, it's funny in life i do not like being told what to do, but when it comes to sex thats my biggest turn on, luckily i'm with someone who knows how to turn me on, and we have grown and explored with each other for the past 5 years. I have reached heights of pleasure i don't think i would have without this lifestyle.
Just for general knowledge, I do like sports, i play tennis, i make jewelry, i love to sing and with all the other attachments in life that takes up all my time.
I have been going through a stressful time in my life my mom has had 5 strokes in the past 4 months and we're going on our 3rd surgery and countless dr. appointments and tests.......i'm glad i found this place as it's provided a boost for me and its fun to read about other experiences and makes it a little easier to put myself in that frame of mind so i can enjoy being a sub.

submissivemark
12-13-2007, 05:49 AM
I did a basic intro in the "Introductions/Welcome" section, here's a more detailed one:

I'm a 46 year old submissive male, married to a wonderful & very dominant woman. I have nearly 30 years experience in BDSM, always as a sub, (with the exception of one time in play with my first wife, at her request, not satisfying to either of us, to say the least), & am always learning, reading & researching to learn more about myself, who & what I am, & why. I have no problems being submissive, I just crave a greater understanding of self.

I am always willing to answer questions, offer help or advice, & do whatever else I can to help others along this journey.

While I am a male sub, I am NOT a believer in absolute rule by women, or that EITHER gender is "superior". I've been around the scene too long to believe such nonsense, & I freely acknowledge that dominance & submission are personal traits in people, regardless of gender. So if you're looking for advice or info on a "FemDom ruled world", please ask others that share that same belief. I'm NOT putting down those that believe in that fantasy, it's just not what I or my Wife are into. We are too busy with the reality of a D/s based marriage to spend time on imaginary musings.

We are very D/s oriented, with a strong Domestic Discipline, (DD), streak, along with being into S/M as well. My Wife is the Head of the Household, Her word is law, & She always has the final decision regarding how things are done. I do have a voice, & an opinion, & have rights, as we both acknowledge I am a sub, not a slave.

I am especially adept at blending BDSM into a marriage/relationship & will always be willing to help others there, no matter what level they wish to achieve.

If I can be of help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask here, or to PM me!

:cool:

mybondage
12-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Hello everyone - I stumbled across this thread so I think a more specific introduction might be in order here, no?

So, I'm Brooke and I'm somewhere between being a submissive and being a bottom. For me, there are subtle distinctions between the two, mainly in how control I must be of a situation and how much the BDSM world figures into my everyday life. At the moment, I am doing nothing real-world BDSM-ish, unfortunately. If you've read my intro to the general forum, you'll see that it's just not an option for where I am at the moment. God, I don't even want to imagine the rumours that would start about me if this particular aspect of my life became public knowledge! Haha.

In the past, I was fairly active as a submissive in real life. I have been very lucky in my relationships and have had a number of truly spectacular experiences BDSM-wise. I had a very long relationship with a couple, actually where there was a Domme and a Switch, but I loved their rules - he never was allowed to have direct contact with me (specifically, sex) and she controlled everything. It worked so well for everyone involved and I just loved them to pieces. It was with this lovely Domme that I ALSO got to experience my first "sales" experience and hoooooboy, was it the rush. She sold me for a day to the highest bidder of her Dominant friends. She and I completed the bargaining - what I was ok doing, what I wanted to do, what would be a punishment, was was a complete no, etc, so that on the day of, there was very little bargaining I had to do with my new, temporary Dominant. It really did feel as if I'd just been sold into slavery!

Other than that couple, I have developed relationships with many other people into BDSM - some I was lucky enough to play with, some are merely friends, others are more professional (I take photographs and love fetish and kink portraits!), etc.

So that's me - I'm not really into anything formal for the time being and I REALLY need to see if there's much of an Edmonton scene anywhere going on, but for now, you guys are it. :)

slave_juice
12-30-2007, 03:40 PM
hi all :)

ive been on this site for a while but never formally introduced myself...

for now i live and date in the vanilla world and serve as a hobby or outlet... i serve a long distance owner who is amazing and brilliant, but we do live far from eachother... i live in nyc and would like to have a real life experience... i dont want to try and meet people at crunches or clubs as i value my privacy and discretion...

thank you all for being here, this site has been helpful and supportive in my journey into submission and slavery...

slave-juice

jan
01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi, all (again). I'm Jan - I'm 33 (at least for a few more months), I stand 5'0", weigh about 120lbs and have medium length brunette hair. Although I don't have too much experience, I think I'm a frustrated "pain-slut".
I love so much of what I've read here!

schiavoavoi
01-06-2008, 12:42 PM
hi im new. im 19 and 5'4. i dont have much experience but i am willing to learn. i am enjoying this site very much so far and am excited to be here.

yummy64
01-12-2008, 05:56 AM
I'm a 43 year old submissive. I've been in this lifestyle real life since about 2001. I'm currently single having had a long term d/s relationship end last spring.

While I would love to enter another relationship I'm not at the point where I'm really ready to look seriously. In the meantime I have a couple of long term play partners where with whom I play.

My kinks are diverse an I've been described as a masochist. I'm pretty open trying new things.

Viper4
01-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi Im viper4 im new to submissive but i am willing

angelic.zest
01-21-2008, 06:54 AM
welcome to the community!

lenny
01-24-2008, 09:53 PM
My name is slavejerry. I belong to a Mistress in Vancouver, B.C. Canada
My age is 60. I am 5'11' tall and 195 lbs.
My profile says lenny but don't know how to change it to slavejerry.

tessa
01-25-2008, 12:44 PM
My name is slavejerry. I belong to a Mistress in Vancouver, B.C. Canada
My age is 60. I am 5'11' tall and 195 lbs.
My profile says lenny but don't know how to change it to slavejerry.

slavejerry, you can PM one of the Admins and they might be able to help you out with your name issue.

:wave:

sipgirl
01-28-2008, 09:38 AM
I cant believe I somehow missed this thread, but here we go. I am Sipgirl submissive to my husband and Master SipgirlMaster. We have been married for over 13 years, happily so. We dont live 24/7 so to speak, but we do practice the lifestyle. Having 4 children makes it somewhat complicated, but we do manage. I am certainly happy to speak with anyone who wishes to speak with me, but am not looking for an O/L Dom and expect to be treated with respect and kindness...warm wishes.

rainbowpawprints
01-31-2008, 12:05 PM
hey everyone im rainbow im 18 im new to this but i like it

delish
02-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi! I introduced myself on the main page, but thought I might as well slip one in here as well. Plus I get to tell my story a little bit more and, as will soon be discovered, I tend to be quite long-winded. I grew up really religious, really sheltered, and in a fairly small community, but I always knew that the usual lovey-dovey-candlelight-and-kisses romance was not for me (which I've since discovered is not entirely true. I can totally appreciate lovey-dovey, so long as it's from Him). For a long time, I felt guilty about that. When I got online, ten years ago this year, I was able to put a name to what I wanted, and found a huge community scattered throughout the 'net. I went through a lot of what I call stages as I searched for the kind of relationship that I thought I wanted and needed. In late 2001 I met my now-husband online. It was strange, because we hadn't met in a setting that was related to D/s, and I certainly didn't portray myself as submissive, given the context, but he picked up on it almost immediately. In February of 2005, I flew across the country to meet him and we clicked. We got married in 2006, and he is my everything. We've struggled with moving from online D/s and friends to married lovers- he feels a dichotomy between the two roles, for reasons I won't get into in this already lengthy post. That's a transition I'm hoping we can resolve soon, but I'm willing to be patient if it can't be soon. I don't often differentiate between Y/you, H/him, etc online because it's my personal preference- I don't think it conveys more of a tone of respect than the way I phrase things already. I sometimes use it to make a point that I'm referring to my husband, and sometimes it feels natural. And now I really am going to stop talking. For now.

moonlitsub
02-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Hello,
I find myself going on a trip through the internet looking for somewhere to explore and learn though I have about 6 months of experience it wasn't all that much of an experience. The girl I was with at the time was submissive and so was I. After taking on the position as the dominant I finally convinced her to be dominant but she really wasn't it was more of her being slightly more agressive and me pretending I was the bottom. I was told once that it was called topping from the bottom or something of that sort, any who I have since been looking for someone I can gain a more defined understanding of what it is in D/s I actually like doing and what is just a nice fantasy. Though I seem to be going no where fast.

Cullens_girl_shiv
02-06-2008, 06:48 AM
Let's see.. an introduction - my name, on all SORTS of online places, is shiv. After 10 years of learning, both o/l and r/l, i am happily married to Master, and we are currently involuntarily separated thanks to a (dead) crooked lawyer and red tape. I am allowed to play with His prior permission, but for the most part i keep a low profile and only go out with friends rather than dating or what have you. This town is so in the closet it creaks, lol, and the odds of finding someone kinky enough to play with and ok with me being Owned are REALLY SLIM lol.
And, well, that's it i guess... this talking about myself stuff really bites lol. If you want to know something, message me and ask :P

Davachido
02-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Hi,

I'm a newcomer to the site, the name's Dave but most of my friends and other people online refer to me as Davachido. I'm a somewhat inexperienced bi submissive as I've never had a proper master, I have had experiences occasionally with vanilla relationships where my partner was playing the role as dom but it wasn't always their thing.

Other than that I'm all for pain of all sorts, only type I object to is use of knives for some reason I can't stand the smell of blood in large amounts it has caused me to throw up on several occasions. On a side note I'm also a biochemist who has a crazy desire to see if chemicals are feasable to play around with.

ohmytalia
02-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Okay so...

Hi, my name is Talia, and I'm an ...wrong meeting?
I never was very funny.

I'm a 20-year-old submissive, young but not inexperienced. I was that smart popular girl in school, the cheerleader who went home and tied her Barbies down (actually, Ken tied them). Now I'm in university - a sorority girl with a kinky side. I like the colours red and green (but not together), don't like seafood, and love travelling. I'm red-headed, green-eyed and relatively quick-witted. I've been lucky enough to have done some pertinant video and photographic work.

On a more personal side, I guess I'm here because I've always known? I prefer my men paternal and Dominant, and my women submissive and sassy.

paola
02-23-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm paola..which means small/humble. I am a strong willful woman in r/l but I have always had a submissive side of me that has never been explored. I am learning a lot in just the few short days I have been here. I am married to a wonderful man but he is not into this type of lifestyle or play although I am hoping that after seeing this site he may be willing to try. He has allowed me to me talk on line with one particular Dom that we met through another site so I guess that is some progress. Feel free to pm me if you'd like.

rabbit111
02-23-2008, 03:27 PM
I can't believe I missed this thread, but in a way I'm glad that I took the time to learn more about myself before I posted to it. I'm a 20 year old submissive, living in Sydney. I've always been a submissive, and have a trail of short intensive broken "vanilla" relationships that finally made me realise I needed more. I now know that this this is what I've been searching for all my life.
I have no experience but have learnt so much since I came on the forums that I at least know what I am looking for, and all thanks to some wonderful friends that I've met online. Thank you, all of you, you have made this a wonderful part of my life, and it's only just beginning.
I hope one day to find my perfect master or mistress, but I'm not in a hurry, I now realise the level of trust, friendship, and understanding that I need to build, before I commit myself to someone. I thought I knew what my boundaries were, but even now I've come to understand that this is something that will grow as I grow and learn
I also love a good chat online, and love to talk about relationshis, poetry (especially some of the wonderful things on here), and just the day to day things that happen to us all.
I'm not looking for something that will happen immediately, but I would love to find someone who is willing to take the time to get to know me.

gemmy
02-24-2008, 10:37 PM
greetings A/all,

i am gem - 5'3", 120lbs, short blonde hair, green eyed gurl

i've known i've been a slave for many years and have spent the better part of 15yrs learning about it - only recently (the past few years) have i decided to seek to fulfill that in me which won't be subdued any longer. i first learned about Master/slave through a g/f of mine who's fiance had requested she find a 'slave contract' on the net for them to use - i've done nothing but read and learning quietly ever since and, of course have become completely addicted to BSDM and all it has to offer.

although i deeply desire to be collared by my One, i will not enter into that idly or lightly just to gain experience, i know what i seek; how it will feel, what it will look like and i will know it when it crosses my path and i can wait *smiles*

in the past year or so i have counseled many new subs/slaves coming onto the online scene, teaching them the difference between the two and showing them their worth. i always hope to help guide new gurls to help reduce some of the dangers that are out here and to teach them that knowing yourself first goes a very long way in the learning in their journey

so that's a little about me - i hope to meet many new friends

Be Happy, Be Well and most importantly, Be Safe

gem,
xo

Mynx
02-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Well, I'm new here...which is obvious by my lack of posts...

I'm Mynx, or Beauty, or whatever you wish to call me that isn't derogatory or...weird. I'm a nineteen year old submissive, in a very happy monogamous relationship with my Mistress, living in the middle of Missouri for college. We've both been interested in the lifestyle, but only recently started exploring it more, and it gets more and more interesting everyday. I'm definitely a submissive, but I have a very bratty additude. I'm quite spirited, and while I love following my Mistress's orders, I'm not afraid to fight Her sometimes, just because it's in my nature to want to fight back.

That's pretty much me. I'm always open to talk, so if you ever want to have a word with me, just send me a PM or something.

sisterhoney61 {RW}
03-01-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm sisterhoney, though I'll also anwser to sister, sis, sishon or honey. I've been called by all those names. I've been in the lifestyle for nine years and collared to my Master for the past eight years. W/we aren't into the public scene, so I came here to make new friends and exchange ideas with people like me. I've been to other forums and didn't feel like I truly belonged there, but I've only been here a couple of days and I like it already.
As for BDSM my interests lie in pain, humiliation, bondage, roleplaying (including ageplay), fire and ice, etc.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and joining in on the discussions.

GothicWiccanSub
03-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Gem, that is great, a lot of people new to BDSM dont realize they need to know themselves before they start playing, but just jump in and end up learning from their mistakes when they meet someone who isn't truly trustworthy. I'm glad you put this out in the welcome thread, cause newbe's are more likely to see it, but to be honest i think you should also post it somewhere else where EVERYONE is likely to see it... kinda to warn those who really aren't trust worthy(not that i think there are any here, but anything is possible) that we are on the lookout for them. beautiful post though, and a big thank you for the help you are definitally giving to those who need it.

GothicWiccanSub
03-01-2008, 11:24 PM
lol, ok now that i commented on Gem's excelent post there, i'll introduce myself, i am very shy in person at first, but i tend to become comfortable too fairly quick, and i love causing trouble, lol, i am a very submissive 20 year old female, but only in the bedroom really... i tend to be slightly loud and a little gross... mainly in the fact that i've always tomboyish you know, not all that girly, or ladylike... and im NOT interisted in changing that. Although i do love heels, i don't wear dresses or skirts, and my favorite type of heels are always on female combat boots... my fave pair ever i had when i was 14, they were 4inch heels with an extra lift (added to heel and toe-platform) of 2 inches... lol, they made me 5' 8" when i was only 5'2" at the time. other things anyone might want to know... hell, just ask, i'll answer prety much anything... and online, i tend to have a fairly big mouth, lol...:icon176: HAHA I STUCK MY TOUNG OUT AT YOU... :ty AND GOOD NIGHT.

gemmy
03-01-2008, 11:50 PM
lol, ok now that i commented on Gem's excelent post there, i'll introduce myself, i am very shy in person at first, but i tend to become comfortable too fairly quick, and i love causing trouble, lol, i am a very submissive 20 year old female, but only in the bedroom really... i tend to be slightly loud and a little gross... mainly in the fact that i've always tomboyish you know, not all that girly, or ladylike... and im NOT interisted in changing that. Although i do love heels, i don't wear dresses or skirts, and my favorite type of heels are always on female combat boots... my fave pair ever i had when i was 14, they were 4inch heels with an extra lift (added to heel and toe-platform) of 2 inches... lol, they made me 5' 8" when i was only 5'2" at the time. other things anyone might want to know... hell, just ask, i'll answer prety much anything... and online, i tend to have a fairly big mouth, lol...:icon176: HAHA I STUCK MY TOUNG OUT AT YOU... :ty AND GOOD NIGHT.

*hugs hunnie* i'm so happy to see you posting finally lol and thank you dear gurl for the lovely words about my post, yes i do think it is important for new gurls coming to know the dangers and how to spot them - i've written a few things on other sites that i may post around here, just not sure where they fit yet hehe

mmmmmmmm combat boots *wicked grin* i'm sure they look hot on you sweetie!!

*giggles n wiggles to you* have fun!!

gem,
xo

brandyt
03-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Hello to all.

My name is Brandy. I have had submissive desires for as long as I can remember, but have only recently begun searching for my master. The catalyst being that I was held up in a bank robbery at gunpoint(all ended well, although they did take 5k). It made me look hard at if I was happy with my life as it was. The answer was no. I am now following my hearts desire. I am here for friendship and advice, as this online thing is very hard for me. Maybe moral support too.

Be Well,
My advice to others is live for today as we cannot count on tomorrow.

Brandyt

gemmy
03-02-2008, 03:21 PM
wow brandyt - that's quite a way to awaken one's soul for sure

welcome to the boards and good luck to finding all you seek!

gem,
xo

alexes
03-02-2008, 05:32 PM
i went through every single thread here...am almost in tears....i have read every variation about me...wow!
my name is alexes...but on other sites am subalexes...the name i prefer....like so many i am a sub searching for herself and its never too late...at least not to my way of thinking. my first Master knew i was sub...he explained so much...i love to play...to feel...but i have a tendency to go in my head...to serve and to please...just feels right...feels good...i want to learn...i want to feel...i want to be me

gemmy
03-02-2008, 05:39 PM
i went through every single thread here...am almost in tears....i have read every variation about me...wow!
my name is alexes...but on other sites am subalexes...the name i prefer....like so many i am a sub searching for herself and its never too late...at least not to my way of thinking. my first Master knew i was sub...he explained so much...i love to play...to feel...but i have a tendency to go in my head...to serve and to please...just feels right...feels good...i want to learn...i want to feel...i want to be me

hello alexes, a fellow Albertan *smiles*

many subs find they have a lot in common, tis just part of the make-up i think

good luck hun

gem,
xo

Cool Luke's Hand
03-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Let's see, where to start?

First, my name isn't actually Luke, I'm just not keen on giving out personal information. Anyone my age probably remembers the way parents and teachers kept emphasising how important not giving out your name, address, etc. over the internet was, I think some of it stuck. I'm nineteen and I'm currently studying economics at university, coming to the end of my second year, and I'm a submissive. It does seem like male submissives are in a minority around here, but hey. I'm a virgin, a combination of having little self-confidence, being fairly introverted and not exactly being an oil painting to look at, meaning that not only do I lack experience sexually but also in the scene. So far, the only things I've done are by myself.

What else? I'm heterosexual and have a number of fetishes, although none that I've really been able to properly explore so far; the most prominent ones are the submission and a degree of cross-dressing that seems to be restricted to underwear. If there's anything else you want to know, ask or drop me a PM.

mikkey sub
03-11-2008, 02:40 AM
I would just like to introduce myself..I have been a her a few days and already met the best bunch of people in the chat.
Ive been Interested in BDSM as a straight sub for a long time and decided it was time to investigate my interest further by joining this form and it has been an awesome ride..I'm having a lot of fun. Well just hello everyone and enjoy..I know i am, chow

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
03-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Another short introduction. By the way...what an awesome thread!!! I'm learning my way around the site and am very excited about it! I'm a straight female submissive and haven't had enough real time experience to learn my pain threshhold yet. Although i most DEFINATELY enjoy a good flogging! *shivers* I am also quite certain that i have a bondage fettish..hehehe. I can even remember running off vanilla boyfriends by asking them to tie me up....imagine that... I'm 41 years old and have two almost grown sons at home. They are my mini-Doms. I look forward to reading and posting and chatting with everyone...until then.

rivka
03-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone. My name is rivka, which is rebecca in German. I just recently joined here and I hope to learn alot from here and meet many people who have the same inerests as me.

I was in a online relationship for about a year, I'm slightly trained though not very much and what I am trained in was based on Gor.

sub-timmi
03-15-2008, 12:15 PM
:wave:
My name is sub-timmi. I am an experienced bi-male sub based in london [uk] and am seekinga new Mistress/Master to serve "real time"
I am an experienced sub with very few "hard" limits and am always willing. Am 46yo and single at this time and am currently not owned.

gemmy
03-15-2008, 02:21 PM
welcome to all new posting a hello, i've chatted with a few of you already in the chatroom and look forward to meeting everyone soon *smiles*

Isabella King
03-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Love your tool, Timmi :cool:

bislavemale
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
!!

bislavemale
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
i am a bislavemale free to seek out total immersion in the BDSM Life/World ... looking 4 a chance to get completely into servitude to Any/All who enjoy indulging in ever deepening perversions and mind-control. Can and will relocate within California. Immediate goal is to be usefull enough to be taken as property whether 24/7 or on-call for weekends parties, etc. mail is cee_eff_dee823athotmaildotcom. Prefer Dom/mmes Masters/Mistresses 50+ y/o. i am 60, less than handsome and EXTREMELY Oral!! Bind me, cage me, video me and put it on the 'net! Let Your filthiest fantasies becumm my reality!! Single Men, Gay Cpls/Groups welcumm!! One-niters too.

Cool Luke's Hand
03-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Wrong time, wrong place. You're looking for the Personals.

gemmy
03-20-2008, 12:50 PM
i am a bislavemale free to seek out total immersion in the BDSM Life/World ... looking 4 a chance to get completely into servitude to Any/All who enjoy indulging in ever deepening perversions and mind-control. Can and will relocate within California. Immediate goal is to be usefull enough to be taken as property whether 24/7 or on-call for weekends parties, etc. mail is cee_eff_dee823athotmaildotcom. Prefer Dom/mmes Masters/Mistresses 50+ y/o. i am 60, less than handsome and EXTREMELY Oral!! Bind me, cage me, video me and put it on the 'net! Let Your filthiest fantasies becumm my reality!! Single Men, Gay Cpls/Groups welcumm!! One-niters too.

Welcome bislavemale - good luck in what you seek *s*

cassie19
03-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone, Im cassie. Ive been a slave to my Master since I was 17, and he recently passed. I have been collared by an amazing Dom ( via the chatroom here ) and Im hoping to meet other submissives to talk with and get to know, Ive never really been involved in the scene before ( Im just 19 lol ) and I want to know all I can about it. I want to learn how to please my Dom and whatever 'tricks' (lol, I seriously need help on my cum restrictions) anyone has :)Thanks

gemmy
03-21-2008, 02:42 AM
hello cassie and welcome to the forums

i have to say though - you've been here five days and are already collared? you may want to do some reading on these boards as we have just been discussing newbies and the dangers they can get into - a collar in five days i would question highly

i do hope you know what you're doing and more, that this Dom does

good luck, happy journey and go safely

butterflySlave4u
03-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Hello, all...i am butterfly, seeking knowledge...i'm new to The Way, only discovering my true submissive nature within the past 4 years...finding the forums very informative, and meeting new people, via message PMs and the chatroom...