PDA

View Full Version : And Rabbit1 is waiting

Rabbit1
12-28-2005, 10:12 AM
on the naughty subs who need the cane. :cool:

Breathless
12-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, DAMN Rabbit! I always had my complete birthdate in my profile. Can I still get in line for that caning?

Rabbit1
12-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Well, DAMN Rabbit! I always had my complete birthdate in my profile. Can I still get in line for that caning?

Sure I am sure you have done something else naughty---as I select a light birtch cane.

Jadetiger
12-28-2005, 04:49 PM
Grins. Well there was one taker.

learningtopleez
12-29-2005, 12:34 AM
May I just stand here at the door and observe rabbit darlin', while I continue to ponder whether or not I am indeed a painslut?? :)

Rabbit1
12-29-2005, 12:57 AM
May I just stand here at the door and observe rabbit darlin', while I continue to ponder whether or not I am indeed a painslut?? :)

yes my dear LTP ---as you watch the cane and hear it whistle threw the air, hear it striking a bare bum, knowing thru the little pain comes great pleasure.

Katmandu
12-29-2005, 07:14 AM
OMG rabbit! If that cane is awhistlin', then I have serious doubts about whether we are, indeed, talking about a little pain! :eek:

Rabbit1
12-29-2005, 07:23 AM
OMG rabbit! If that cane is awhistlin', then I have serious doubts about whether we are, indeed, talking about a little pain! :eek:

Oh the whistle just gives the naughty sub something to think about as it warms up their bum. It also adds nice little non permanant red marks that disappear faster than hand prints from a manual spanking when given by a caning expert.

submissivewife
01-06-2006, 06:48 AM
Can I stand here with LTP and Kat....My Sir insisted I get some bamboo for my own canning but not sure about this caning stuff.

That is if LTP and Kat don't mind I stand with them and observe?

fantazmaster
01-06-2006, 06:57 AM
Oh The Cane It Whistles Doing It's Work
Hear Her Scream and Watch Her Jerk
The Mark Is Red It'll be Sore
Hear The Painslut Implore
Oh Sir Please One More

learningtopleez
01-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Can I stand here with LTP and Kat....My Sir insisted I get some bamboo for my own canning but not sure about this caning stuff.

That is if LTP and Kat don't mind I stand with them and observe?

subbywife darlin'...you should know better than to have to ask! Of course you may stand with us!

Although fantazmaster has written a lovely little poem to cause me to ponder even more! Thank you Sir! :)

fantazmaster
01-07-2006, 03:16 AM
Glad you liked the poem and if it provoked more thoughts or ideas then my purpose is further fulfilled!:)Now back to the drawing board as I continue to design the Painslut Test Kit for home use!

subbywife darlin'...you should know better than to have to ask! Of course you may stand with us!

Although fantazmaster has written a lovely little poem to cause me to ponder even more! Thank you Sir! :)

learningtopleez
01-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Yep still pondering fantazmaster! Although your home test kit sounds like just the thing I need to make my decision! Perhaps you could tell me what comes with the kit??

fantazmaster
01-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Well it is in the final stages of development,this after extensive research.I have refined this kit to the point where it takes but a few seconds to determine the initial results.now all I need is a few (adults only)beta testers for testing via e-mail!

Yep still pondering fantazmaster! Although your home test kit sounds like just the thing I need to make my decision! Perhaps you could tell me what comes with the kit??

learningtopleez
01-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Hmmmmmm...only a few seconds eh, Sir?? Then I just may have to volunteer! ;)

fantazmaster
01-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Wonderful and I just may select you as a beta tester!

Hmmmmmm...only a few seconds eh, Sir?? Then I just may have to volunteer! ;)

submissivewife
01-18-2006, 06:24 AM
yep, I would rather he tested that out on you first...let me know how it goes LTP.:D

Rabbit1
05-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Ah Subwife you know you want to try it just once ----lol

submissivewife
05-21-2006, 04:18 PM
(Forgot about this thread)

Shaking head furiously.....In all due respect Sir Rabbit.....I really, really would rather NOT!

Silenteyes
07-15-2006, 11:16 AM
i love to be caned ... as Master has taught me not to scream. i feel my body fill with excitement with every strike of the cain.

Slave_Debbie
07-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Mmmmm i love the cane too. Although i didn't always. i used to be very afraid of it because i had been severely beaten by a bad Dom but with time, patience and the loving guidance of Master i got over it and now i enjoy it. Because of my past it is never used for punishment.

submissivewife
07-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Still waiting for Sir Rabbits reply.....

Silke
07-15-2006, 10:39 PM
*pokes head in carefully...looking around for the furry cane-lover* Hiya, Silenteyes and :wel to the forums. :)

Widget
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Ohh a thread on the delights of candy canes... I really love those orange or cherry flavored ones too..sigh I could just suck em and suck em....oh and butterscotch ones too. mmmm