PDA

View Full Version : Rape Fantasy

LatnLizard
12-29-2005, 01:33 PM
My wife and I were trading fantasies to eachother and she told me one that surprised me a little. She told me that it would turn her on to be RAPED! Now my wife is abit conservative but once excited, can be very kinky. She is 5'6", 130#, with a lovely round ass, and 34dd. She said that she has often thought it would be erotic to be walking in an alley together and that a gang of men would come out and mug us. We wouldn't have much so they offer a deal to let us live if they all can fuck her. She doesn't want to see us get hurt, so she offeres her body to them. They take her in many ways using her mouth, pussy and ass and she loved every bit of it.

The wild part is that I had simular fantasies, but was affraid to share them with her. Glad she shared, now we would love to make it reality.

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 04:03 PM
Gang rape is a very common fantasy. The question here is does your wife want to make it reality? A lot of fantasies should remain just that. I've run into many who seem to think if I fantasies about it I must REALLY want it to happen. That is not necessarily true and even when I say, this is NOT one I want to have happen some don't "get" that and still this I do. So have you asked her?

If she does, the next question is how can you do this safely???

Fury

sujet
01-31-2006, 06:04 AM
Sticking my 2 cents in, hoping you don't mind.

Rape Trauma can ruin people, marriages and other facets of everyday normal life.

My whole take on it is that a lot of women, some men too have "rape fantasy" now letting the conscious mind and subconscious mind meld together to accept a rape fantasy coming to life is a tough line to cross.

Now as one of these women that have this fantasy, I can safely say that I do not ever wish it to be a reality with a stranger. My guy knows I have this fantasy running rampant in my head and has no intention of ever seeing it come true. This is the one facet in RP'ing him and I disagree upon.

goodlilcowgirl
01-31-2006, 02:41 PM
LatnLizard, my friend had a similar fantasy... her husband set up with a friend of the family that she knew and trusted & it would be agreed that the friend would "break in" their house, tie the husband up & force him to watch while the friend "raped" his wife...

the morning of the planned rape, the friend called saying he couldnt make it that night... well what my friend didn't know was that it WAS going to happen... it caught her off guard & she didnt put the pieces together until afterward that she hadnt really been raped... I guess she got really into it even though she THOUGHT she was being raped...

if you would like her full account on it, I'll go copy and paste it from her online journal...

SpikesKitten
01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
It'd be an interesting read, I'm sure.

Ozme52
01-31-2006, 09:07 PM
I wonder if someone offered it as a service... how many takers would there be?

Domination King
02-02-2006, 08:55 PM
I wonder if someone offered it as a service... how many takers would there be?

I've dreamt up a story idea that went along with this very
idea. Suppose there is a secret, underground, and highly restricted site. Women who desperately want to be raped, viciously and cruelly can log in and do find what they want. They pay this company a lot of money to send out professional rapists and do whatever they want to these women. Highly discreet, but guaranteed. The women have to agree to a no holds bar situation, where anything is possible. They would detail their explicit fantasy in every gory detail, and expect it to be fulfilled. Some women in this idea of mine take it so far as to devote their life savings to a regular routine of new rapes.

submissivewife
02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I'll admit I have had rape fantasies. Hell, to be that helpless is a huge turn on for me. My husand and I have played "rape" scenes and I loved them. I would, however, never want to be raped for real.

Ozme52
02-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Well, I think we could mostly agree that the rape that occurs in rape fantasies is about sex whereas most real life rape is about violence.

Few people would want the latter, many would like to participate in, or at least experience, on one side or the other, the former.

sexysublady
05-16-2006, 02:27 AM
I also once told my husband that I had rape fantasies. I was truly amazed what kind of fantasies he had and was ashamed/afraid to tell me. He said that he fantasised about having me screwed up at work, and then telling about that to 3 or 4 of his friends. They would blackmail me. Since I would never have met them before, and would have thought that I could go to jail, I would be made to do *absolutely* everything they wanted. And they would return for more, pushing my limits further every time. At first it would be only about taking turns on me, "having" me in all my orifices. Then they'd do double- and tripple-penetrations of me. And finally they'd start sexually torturing me... fisting, maybe later even double-fisting me... All this time they would videotape our "sessions" and they'd send the videotapes to my husband, secretly from me. And he would know everything, every little detail, but I wouldn't even suspect that he knows about my blackmail... until he started asking questions, and I slowly would have to confess...
And it was just one of his fantasies that he told me after I confessed in my rape fantasies... It might really be interesting how inhibited we are to make a first step, and what kind of fantasies live in each of us...

girlfood
12-30-2006, 07:07 PM
I've several fantasies involving me being captured by female cannibals. Course they always play with their food:)

Yet, if I were to act out any of these fantasies it would have to be with women I trust. Maybe I'll have to write some stories and post them regarding femcans.

ElectricBadger
12-30-2006, 11:51 PM
I think the core of the rape fantasy is about permission. Our society is largely repressive of the sexual woman: she is a "slut," which any high schooler will tell you is about the worst thing in the world. So rape -- in concept -- is being given permission to enact any perversion by being forced. Without assent, one can't be a slut; but one can still enjoy all those pleasures and desires! The key to the idea, though, is that it's PERMISSION -- that is, it's what the girl wanted all along. Real rape isn't like that: it's being forced to do something she doesn't want, and is therefore completely and absolutely opposed to the rape fantasy. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Doc_Holidaze
12-31-2006, 03:04 AM
I have had rape fantasies ever since childhood. Ever since I saw those 70's TV actresses getting chloroformed or tied and gagged, I've been turned on by the idea of "taking" a woman. Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, Charlie's Angels, Lindsey Wagner as The Bionic Woman and Angie Dickenson in Police Woman...I loved seeing them get captured.

I've been fortunate to find a few girlfriends over the years who have indulged me in my fantasy. When I was in my 20's, I lived with my gf Linda. She was the best roleplayer. I used to love grabbing my "victim" as she walked down the hall, forcing her into the bathroom, and holding her in front of the large mirror with my hand over her mouth. The room was dark, lit only by a nightlight, but I could see the reflection of her wild-eyed frightened look, feel her tense, lovely body struggling. Unfortunately for Linda...her struggles "happened" to rub against my bulging pants and made me even hotter. I loved how terrified and desperate she looked as I manhandled her and bound her hands behind her.

But the most arousing part of our sessions had to be her sounds....muffled sounds she'd make as I held her mouth or forced a rag into it and tied it tightly behind her head, squeals into that gag as my hand spanked and groped her tight, perfect ass. What an incredibly exciting feeling.

One happy discovery I made with Linda was that when she moaned and screamed in orgasm during our rape roleplay, the gag made her sound forelorned and helpless. Sometimes it even made her sound like my roughness was hurting her...although she assured me that she was enjoying the whole experience intensely.

In reality, it was really just very athletic sex with some bondage and acting added to it. But acting out fantasies made for many incredible orgasms for both of us. Occassionally, I'd torment her, too. I'd tie her up and march her around the home...I'd blindfold her and then she'd never know when where the next spank would impact or if I'd twist her nipples cruelly. I would squeeze them so hard sometimes that veins on my forearms would pop out like a weight lifter's. She loved that, too, since she'd nursed children. Her nipples had become less sensitive and she found the harsh nipple punishment arousing. Bonus for me.

She trusted me, and I knew her limits. She never had to use a safeword (which would have simply been to say my name...after all, I was playing an "intruder."). Let me just say, I recommend acting out those roleplays...a burglar, a fake pizza delivery guy let in by a naive woman, a phone repair man who binds the woman with telephone cord...go for it! I just have a few pieces of advice: learn the limits, use a safeword (especially one that can be understood when gagged--like "computer"), and DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Find out if she doesn't like elbow bondage, anal or force oral. Learn what sounds and dialogue he doesn't like (for me...I don't like the victim to "switch" and be turned on by the "rape," just stay in character).

And keep the details of the session private...just between those involved. The last thing I needed to know was that Linda bragged about me to her girlfriends. It made me less inclined to try other scenarios and becoming the neighborhood deviant. I've never really raped anyone...I just get into roles with a consenting partner.

Doc Holidaze

ElectricBadger
01-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Damn good info Doc, thanks for sharing it!

dynamicbuttler
01-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Dude, I think you should write your fantasy down... really make a story. It'll be a hot read beyond all imagination.

Doc_Holidaze
01-07-2007, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the compliments.

I have written a few stories on other boards. Now, though, I'm looking for some inspiration through IM's. I have an ad in the personals and hope to hook up with some willing "unwilling" victims.

Doc