PDA

View Full Version : Tracy The Piss Whore AKA The Potty Nightmare

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 02:17 PM
I've never done it. I don't intend to. I don't judge it either. If I were with someone who was into it I would certainly try it. To me the big thing about it is how forbidden it is.

However, recently I started having fantasies about such things. I wonder why and what it means?

I wrote up part of my fantasy in a SRP. Let me find that, refresh my memory so to speak. Ah yes it was in a thread elsewhere named Erotic Encounters.

The funny thing about this thread it that the other person wanted me to be as real and as me as possible. He always wanted to know what I was really thinking during sex. When I'd tell him he'd be classically horrified and think I needed psychiatric help. LOL!

(Please keep in mind I enjoy thinking of my fantasies as wrong or taboo though I no longer truly consider them bad.)

Anyway this is sort of two tiered. Gwen is my character who is "being trained" by Sir. He is making her do certain things and relate her fantasies, which are in fact mine. If you understand all that then I hope you read on and enjoy:

Gwen nodded and tried to concentrate. She gave Sir a little smile.

"Um, okay well, I like to be on my back for this?" Her voice and manner asked the question. Sir gave her a little smile she took as agreement. She pulled one of the pool lounge cushions down and with Sir's help, she lay down with the vibrating dildo still inside her small hole.

She showed him how to put the other dildo in, fortunately she was already plenty wet or it would have been much more difficult. For a small girl like her, this thing was pretty big. She demonstrated for a moment the rough way she liked to use it best. She did not turn the vibration on the shaft but she did on the little outside branch.

Sir still had to keep the dildo from sliding out of her tight ass at the same time he worked the Rabbit in her vagina. He began to notice the more the "ear" hit and rubbed her clit the more she moved. Yet if the ears were merely kept pressed there, she was able to keep her eyes opened more easily and didn't seem as excited.

She tried to tell him what she liked but seemed reluctant to say what she didn't. It was as if she didn't want him to perceive any negativity from her. She explained what she liked though in clear but soft terms. She just couldn't always say why. The why was usually just because it felt good to her.

Gwen tried to explain that she felt like she was strange and did not represent a good template for women in general. Some women she had heard were far more sensitive about their clit and other body parts than she. Gwen explained.

Then she did something really hard. She asked Sir if she could please just stop talking and close her eyes. She wanted to do that so she could come. By this time she was nearly crazed with need. Thankfully Sir let her do this.

It didn't take long for her mind and body to work together with the toys and Sir. She came hard after all that build up. Gwen cried a little she was so relieved, not just because she came but because she didn't want to fail Sir.

When she was done and able to talk again. She wanted to get dressed but Sir wouldn't let her. He wanted her to tell him what she had thought about when she kept her eyes closed.

So spread out under the night sky with toys still inside her but turned off. She turned red.

The candles in the water behind them glowed and bobbed. Gwen felt like she were really being stripped bare.

"Sir I thought really shameful things. Lately, I've been creating a worst fantasy than ever before. I think it started when I found a terrible story that aroused me at a web site. I was absolutely horrified at first, but it excited me too. I even went back to read it again but couldn't find it again. So I began to make up my own with some of the same elements."

Gwen really wanted to close her body and cover it now. She felt so ashamed.

"I'm a young girl in it. My Daddy, well he really isn't my real Papa of course but some crude fellow with little or no sophistication. I don't have a Mama in it. Anyway, I am his slave. He mostly doesn't let me dress at all. No one knows I even exist, you see."

She pauses and tries to smile.

"Let me say right now I do not want to do any of this that I am about to tell you about in real life. Do not want to do it, really. Please hear me on that?" Her chin trembled. Sir nodded but his brows were up, as if to say, get on with it already. She worried that he was getting impatient with her. Maybe he thought she was stalling.

"Okay." She took a deep breath, feeling her own fluids trickle out of her, his come still on her face along with tears. She felt a perfect mess. Gwen wanted to sink into the ground.

He calls and tells me to put on my shortest shirt and skimpiest top. He tells me not to wear any underclothes. I am also to drink six bottles of water but forbidden to take a piss or eat until he comes home. He tells me to clean up the house, make a party platter of sandwiches, make dip, put out chips and put all the beer in the fridge. He says to make sure I am clean shaved and ready for whatever he says.

So I do all these things. When he gets home he looks around and tells me I did fine then inspects me. He puts me over his lap and spanks me just because, then tells me to go to the bedroom and not come out until he says so.

Soon I hear others coming and this is the first time that has ever happened, it makes me scared. I don't want to see others like this. With a red bottom and no underwear. I hear at least six men are out there now. Finally he calls me to come.

"Now this is my daughter." He says smiling in the mean little way of his. "Her name is Slut. Bend over and show em your ass, slut.

I don't want to, he sees the hesitation and is on me in a flash, grabbing my throat. Making me do what he wants. Making wonder as I often do if I will live through this or not.

"Look at her would ya?" I can feel their eyes on me and I hate it but I can't do anything about it.

"I can hit that any time I want to. As you can see from the color there I already have tonight." He laughs. He lights a cigarette and tells me to crawl to the kitchen and bring another bottle of water. I bring it in my mouth like a dog. He tells me to drink it.

This makes me cringe. I am already about to burst and have to piss bad. So what can I do? I drink it.

He says, "Now how much water have you had today?"

"Seven bottles." I say. He slaps me hard across the face.

"Seven bottles Sir." I repeat after him quickly.

"How many should you drink to be healthy slut?"

"Eight bottles Sir."

"Right! Go get another one."

He looks at his friends and smiles while I crawl off. When I come back he just looks at me. I know what to do. I drink it down. I can't hold still I have to pee so bad. He laughs.

"Now how many times have you been to the pisser today slut?"

"None Sir." I say hopeful that he is finally going to let me go.

"Ashtray." He snaps. I open my mouth and he taps his ash in it. A tear rolls down my face.

"Awww look at the little slut cry!" He says sarcastically. This makes me cry more. I swallow the damned stuff reluctantly, my stomach rolling.

"Footstool." He says. I go into position he smiles.

"Boys I think we can all agree I have her really well trained wouldn't you say so?" His feet are on my back now. This makes me have to go worse.

"Y'all wanna see her go? I start to shake my head in horror. I have done it for him but in front of all these guys? I can't imagine. His feet come off of me and I'm jerked up.

"No slut. I didn't ask you nothing did I? I will TELL you what I want to do and you Will do it!" My eyes go wide with real fear.

"Go get your potty slut."

I am like a beaten dog now. I go and get the thing he makes me use. When I come back he tells me to strip. My reluctance is extreme. They just watch and laugh. He tells me to sit down and pee.

I can't do it. He gets furious and calls me all sorts of things, then he pushes on my bladder and I involuntarily do piss a little. Now I am really afraid but I do get a good stream going. He smiles then says to stop. Just like that.

They start playing poker. He turns to me now and then. Tells me to start going. Then to stop. I'm like a toy. I don't know what will come next. I am embarrassed and disgusted. I don't want to know what comes next." Gwen finishes her story with her head and eyes down modestly as the rest of her is not allowed to be. She shakes a little. What will he think of me now? She wonders.

pejanon
01-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Sweet (LOL) little tale. I liked it I wish you'd go on. Will you?

It seems that you are breaking in on another 'taboo and wrong" area. In one VERY important aspect whether you are doing it in fantasies or r/lAs you voice your reservations strongly (and TWICE) - it must be difficult. Great for you! :)

It looked like you probably see this sort of activity as further step in degradation and strong means of control. In Gwen's story there is interesting mix of consensual and n/c which makes the story more 'intriguing'.

IMO exploring this kind of stuff in fantasy is more rewarding then digging in to find 'where it comes from'.

And ... here, NO ONE will think you are in need of psychiatric help. You were at the very wrong place, it seems LOL

Wolfie

FurryFury
01-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Thank you! Will I go on? Maybe. The fantasy has certainly gone on. Just about every taboo thing you can imagine is in it now. Yet random taboo images do not a good story make, stroke fantasy perhaps yes but not a story.

Yes, for me, if it's not "taboo and wrong" chances are it's not hot for me to imagine. If I've done it in RL, it's unlikely to hit my fantasies.

Exceptions to the rule so far include spanking, ass fucking, throat fucking and of course regular fucking.

The guy I was writing the SRP with was the sort that assumed you want all your fantasies to happen in RL. I find many men think that way and it's absolutely not true of all fantasies, at least not for me.

However, having said that, under perfect conditions with a real Dom who I trusted and who I felt cared about me? I do feel very little would be taboo. So would I do this? Perhaps. I have to be real and state that for the record.

In Gwen's story, the other party wanted me to be as real and as me in RL as I could. Yet he didn't like who that was and it was never enough for him. He felt I was holding out on him in some way. I became very frustrated because I could please him now and then but not consistently. Also he often didn't find my writing erotic and to be honest I often didn't find his to be either. I found him to be rather clinical about it.

I have a need to please. I couldn't do so with him. It saddened me and ate at me.

I'm not sure what you mean by non consent in Gwen's story. Could you clarify?

I agree it is good to explore this. Finding out where it comes from if it can truly be done at all still doesn't help you deal with it really. I have learned a very great deal about myself and D/s, even sex in general from RP.

Thank you for your encouragement about counseling. *kiss* I appreciate it.

Fury

pejanon
01-04-2006, 09:48 AM
FF,

Fantasy - Well if the fantasy has gone on -- it would be great for you to write it down.
(Nothing to witty the fact that WE would enjoy it. No sir!);)

Pleasing - You can please all people sometimes, some people - often, but pleasing ALL the time - ah THAT is worthy goal!

Gwen - well, she (and narrator) abhors what is she 'made' to do (n/c) - but deep down, she revels in it (c) - then she hates the fact the it turn her on - and s even more aroused by THAT etc...

I like that downward (or upward?) spiral - it occur quite often in your stories, doesn't it? Real perpetuum Mobile!

SRP - some things are BETTER in RP then in r/l - and you can always neglect some 'undesirable' aspect of, say Ws.... and, for me RL play is often essential aspect of RP! ("What are you doing? What do you feel? EXACTLY!") - As long as it is agreed part of play.

Erotic writing - what is erotic often depends more on the STYLE then contents itself, don't you think. Some need clinical prose. Others need expetives, adjectives, metaphors, comparations etc.... and PLOT...

By the way - did you consider going back to those delightful early pieces you posted? "Buffet" (?) is great but it is more description then a story. I know it sound like a chore - but turning that (and) others into real, plotted stories could be rewarding (and your readers wouldn't object at all! No sir! LOL)

I hope you soon change your signature again!

Keep up the good work (and play)

Pej

FurryFury
01-04-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll work on writing more of it when I don't hate myself quite so much. When I'm not seething with, "Hey, when is he going to fuck me hard, hurt me and make me come damnit, like I did for him," constantly running through my mind.

With this guy it's not that I expected him to be pleased ALL the time it was that he was so displeased too often for me to feel good about our collaboration. Each time it was like a cold slap to the face, a tear in my soul and I don't like to be slapped, or soul torn, at least I don't think I do.

Yes, Gwen's downward (or upward) spiral that is the stuff that really turns me personally on. I love that internal conflict. I really do. I need to write that. Submission should not be an easy thing. It should be a struggle. A struggle to be what you need to be even when it's hard and not what you pictured because your Dom/me asks it of you. That's a major, major turn on for me because it feels true to me.

I am often making notes in my head when my husband and I do a scene. I think, oh shit, this is really hot. It's not uncommon for me to get on the computer and write up a little skeleton of what we did that I found extra special right after we finish. LOL! I think he rather likes that I find it note worthy and use it later in SRP's or whatever way I end up using it.

I had ass sex via cyber role play before I had it in RL and to be honest I might never have gone there, likely would not have without being opened up to it by RP and cyber. So I agree, some things are better that way and you can explore and preview, you can think and consider. This can actually be important work as you play.

I agree it does depend on the individual what they need. For myself, I tend to need plot, character development and if we are fucking lets call it that, not "making love" or any of that flowery shit. Also do not talk to me as if I am a specimen in a lab or something. That is so not my turn on.

I am thinking about weaving all of these into a longer and more detailed story. I have an idea about how it could encompass all those things. For a place like this or for people looking to get off many sections need more sex though. Perhaps flash forward sex, or something, it is going to be some work to pull it all together but I am thinking about it.

I actually prefer to write with someone and feel their energy, get thier feedback than to write alone. That's why this boards are so wonderful though, they give feedback that, at times, keeps one going.

Thanks so much for your feedback Pejanon!

*hug*

Fury