PDA

View Full Version : Virginity Sold. (Picks up after The Auction Room.)

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 02:28 PM
"Chapter one" :

He watched me cry for a while as if enraptured. Those looks on his face of near reverence made me smile then eventually stop. He undid the cuffs. Picking me up as if I weighed nothing of consequence, he carried me over the couch and set me down. Holding me in his arms he cuddled me and somehow made me feel safe even cherished.

"You will be safe here, for as long as you are here, you will be safe." He comforted me with his body and his voice. His stokes were on my hair and against my back there was nothing inappropriate about them he was soothing me only.

I soon began to look forward to his visits. He came to see me often but not nearly as frequently as I wished. The time alone drove me crazy. There was so little to do. The time with him was a wonder I had never before experienced.

He listened to me. I don't know how many have ever had another human being really listen to them as he did to me but for me, this was a new and magical thing. He asked me questions seeming to find everything I said fascinating. He listened intently. He didn't offer to fix things for me that I felt were wrong with me or the bad things in my life like so many men tend to do, he simply seemed to empathize with my feelings about my life so far. I really felt heard when I was with him. I didn’t feel judged either. It was such an intoxicating thing to feel that way.

When he first started to come and ask me questions I was shy. I promised myself I would keep certain things secret but little by little I wanted to give him more of me. I wanted to be understood and cared about. Here he was asking about me as no one else ever had. This was my chance to become human to him. He had given it to me on a silver platter as they say.

He told me little stories about himself too. What different lives we had lived so far. His was one of privilege and affluence but he wasn't the sort of snobby person that I would have imagined. There was something of the little hurt boy in him that I sometimes glimpsed, it made me want to reach out to him, hold him, and kiss “it”, whatever it was, until he was all better.

It was odd to me this duality of personality that he had. At the same time he was fully in charge and confidant but sometimes peaking out I saw that bit of hurt child in him. I felt as I thought about it that we all had that, a hurt child pushed down inside. The difference was the degree to which we tried to hide it.

Our physical interactions progressed along with our communication. From kissing, to petting we went. I confess I was partly the aggressor. I felt deeply driven to be loved. I felt a need to make him smile and feel warm. It may sound like I fell for him ridiculously easy but I was just 18 and had been through a difficult time, I molded to his needs adapting as if it were natural to do that to his wishes. In a way he became my world, my hope for salvation.

When he wasn't there, I missed him terribly. Thoughts of going back to that horrible place with those men would take me over. I would wish for the comfort of the man who had bought me. I thought about his questions. Did I want to go back there a virgin? No, of course I didn't. Yes, I would like my first time to be lovely and good. If I ended up going back there at all, which I prayed I would not, I no longer wanted them to have the power to take my virginity.

Secretly I felt I could make this man truly love me enough to keep me and not send me back to be used by those animals. I just knew if I could give him what he wanted, he would love me and keep me close.

One night over red wine and pasta, which he had arranged because he knew I loved pasta, while we dined by candlelight, I told him what I had previously imagined my first time would be like.

There were three scenarios that I had fantasized about. One of course was rape. I had read enough to know that this was a common fantasy of women in my society but still I blushed when I said that horrible and dangerous word.

He smiled as if to say, yes, I understand. I knew he would never force me. I felt secure with him that way.

His eyes were so warm in the candlelight I wanted to kiss him right then but I had started this and I would finish it, I was determined to do that now that I had my courage up.

The second was on my wedding night in a lovely hotel suite. I would be in white still. Lovely fragile lacy sheer under things would gild my body, and my love; my husband, would take me, making me his forever.

The third fantasy was the one I favored most. In it I would be a cold-blooded executive bitch who had no time for a relationship or for men. One night I would meet a man who was exotic and had a thick accent. This man would be obviously experienced, charming and very sexy although much older. He would take me back to his place or a hotel and teach me about sex.

The first time would be in a large bathtub. I felt that would be not only sexy but since I was worried about the blood from being broken open, this would minimize the mess. He would teach me about sex so that I could fuck anyone I wanted and have confidence they would enjoy it. Then we would part forever.

(continued next post)

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 02:28 PM
My host smiled at me. "Interesting ideas my sweet." He said, twirling the pasta around his fork then feeding it to me. Food between us was almost like sex. We fed one another like this and in so many other ways. We kissed through delightful morsels. I wanted more now. The hunger he had built in me was so powerful I was no longer afraid. After dinner and dessert I felt a bit tipsy. Maybe I had consumed too much wine. I liked that idea, the excuse of it took a little of my own responsibility away from me.

"Will you show me your body of your own free will?" He asked quietly.

My face burned but still, I truly wanted to do things for him. I realized I wanted to do most anything he wished but I’d rather him push me not ask me to choose.

“You are kind and I trust you.” I said softly my voice breaking with emotion. I wanted to say more. I wanted to say, please move me as you wish, take the choice away from me but I couldn’t say that, not yet.

Slowly I took off my dress. I didn’t have underwear so even though I made the act of taking off the garment last as long as possible, I all too soon stood naked. The candles danced on my skin while I waited for his reaction.

"Come closer." He said. He pulled me down on his lap. His fine pants felt soft to my bottom. He moved me so that we were both comfortable.

"Ask me." He said. "Ask me for what you want."

There were so many things I wanted just then. I wanted to feel his warm hands on my body. I wanted to kiss him over and over. I wanted him to accept me for me, which I felt he truly did. I wanted him to love me.

"Love me please." I whispered kissing him, my slim body draped on his clothed one like some strange contrasting piece of art. I could see it in my mind's eye. I wished for a picture of this right then. A picture now and paints later because I suddenly felt I could paint this and it would be beautiful.

He kissed me back gently but with such passion he took my breath away, that feeling, that exultant thrill was what I could never get enough of from him.

He took something out of his jacket pocket then. A blue and silver box that was soft to the touch. He put it in my hands.

"For you, my love." He said. "You should know by now you already have my heart. I find you enchanting."

I felt another pleasant jolt. He said that I had his heart! He was giving me something that I wanted so very much and something else in a box.. I opened the box and found the most beautiful necklace and earrings I had ever seen. The cost must have been outrageous. He helped me put in on. All the time my body was tightening, begging silently for more of his kisses, more attention, more of his touch. He led me to the wall of mirrors, showing me the way the necklace and earrings looked on me.

It was so strange to see this necklace, which looked like something for royalty on my neck, the drop clipped on earrings on my ears, and I was otherwise naked. My body was smooth and slightly shinny looking. My small breasts were standing at attention, the nipples hardened. My stomach was flat and even curved in some. I didn't like the dark hair that covered my sex but he seemed to.

He reached around me and touched me there.

"Look at yourself. See yourself as the beautiful woman you are, the way I see you." He said. "If at anytime you want me to stop simply say so." His words and his hand cupping me made me blush again.

"There is such beauty in you. Such incredible beauty too in your misplaced shame." He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

His other hand reached around my body and cupped my left breast. His right hand began to move against my groin. I felt lightheaded. I was so heated.

"Please." I said.

"Please what?" He asked.

"I feel like I might pass out. It feels good but my knees feel weak." I said.

He smiled into my eyes through the mirror.

"Trust me. I won't let you fall my little heart." He said brushing his lips on my neck. "See how beautiful you are?"

I felt wet, so very wet. I felt something new to, an ache inside my vagina. I felt empty and needy but could I tell him? Could I tell him I was ready? Was I ready? I simply couldn't bring myself to say that I was. I felt like a liar and a coward. I didn't like looking at myself at all. I was burning again with shame the color went up my chest into my neck and then settled on my face. Still he was making me feel so good, I did want more.

He took his left hand and played with my breast until it was so full of sensation I closed my eyes. His other hand had me dripping, though I couldn't see the huge rivets of fluids that I imagined flowing down my thighs I could see certain slickness.

He tugged the left earring off surprising me. My eyes flew open. He smiled kissing my neck again.

"See what you think of this." He said. His right hand was rubbing harder and harder against my mound setting off electric feeling sparks. With his left he flipped the earring open and waggled his brows, his mouth twisting in that cute way that he had. I always wanted to kiss him when I saw that little boy mischievous look on his face. He moved it closer to my breast. Then pulled at my nipple and twisted it. I felt him clip the earring on, but my eyes had closed it was too much. I gasped in pain as the clip bit into my flesh but I was surprised that in a way it felt good. The pain was easy to take and in some ways added to my pleasure. The weight of the metal and jewels pulled at my nipple.

He braced me against him again. I could feel his cock now straining against my bottom. He changed hands using his left to rub against my cleft. I felt close to bursting. I didn't know what to do. If he hadn't had such a good hold on me and been so strong I thought I would tumble down. I felt if I did fall I would keep on falling, like there was no floor but a bottomless pit.

He took the other earring and moved it to my right breast. I tried to watch as the jewels threw off the light the way only good stones in just the right light will. I tried to watch as they pulled my nipples down a little and bit into them but his hands were making me too heated to watch or process what was happening on a fully conscious level.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me. "Do you want me to stop?" He murmured, just as he asked he rubbed harder making my body writhe for him.

"No!" I said breathlessly, earning deep chuckle from him. "Don't stop."

"Do you mean don't? Do you mean stop? Do you mean no? Or do you mean, no, don't stop my love?" He asked me clearly enjoying him self.

At just that moment, with his other hand, he moved a finger against the earring making it move and tug at me. I feel my body release something long pent up and begin to contract.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my God." I panted. I felt my bodies nerves spread spread heated throbbing throughout me in such a glorious moment, his hand at my sex had pulled me over and I knew really knew, I had orgasmed for the first time. The pulses of my nerves continued contracting and firing, my legs really did buckle. I started to feel I was falling but he simply picked me up and carried me to the bed, laying me down gently. He pulled the earrings off my nipples, replacing them on my ears then blew on my so sensitive nipples.

The orgasm continued for what seemed like hours but he later told me it was only a few minutes. I reached for him pulled him down, kissed him hard and hungrily. He had made me his in that moment. I only wanted to please him now as he had pleased me. My body was still twitching in joy.

"It's okay." He said gently. He pulled away. "You are a marvel to me, my heart."

"I can't believe how good you felt and without," I blushed hard in my excitement but rushed on, "entering me. I want to make you feel good too." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again.

"How?" He asked.

I was still so scared of having my hymen torn and of making that choice myself. I thought quickly about what to do for him.

"Could I touch you so you felt like I just did?" I asked tentatively, turning red again.

He chuckled pulling me close to him.

"Yes, you could."

"How?" I asked.

(To be continued)

mali
01-04-2006, 03:58 AM
I've just discovered your stories and read then all today,they're wonderful, romantic at times and harsh at others. It's such a brilliant tale and you really are a talented writer :)
I can't wait for the next ones now and i'm beginning to wish i'd read them all a bit slower now :p

FurryFury
01-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Oh Mali!

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I needed your kind words today.

*hug*

Thank you,

Fury

mali
01-04-2006, 02:25 PM
No problem :)

*hugs back*

You've got me hooked on these stories now :p

FurryFury
01-04-2006, 03:29 PM
*smiles* Who knows, you might just motivate me to write during my daughters aikido class tonight!

Fury

Nikita
01-04-2006, 06:00 PM
FF,

Very compelling, at times spellbinding. Will you be posting any of these stories on the library?

Nikita

submissivewife
01-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Furry,

I can't help but wonder why you don't put these together for the Library so many, many more can get just as much pleasure from reading your stories as the rest of us do.

With each chapter and story you write I become a bigger fan. Soon we will have to start a fan club for you.;)

mali
01-05-2006, 02:57 PM
*smiles* Who knows, you might just motivate me to write during my daughters aikido class tonight!

Fury

*laughs* as long as we get another chappy -is addicted- hehe :p

oh, and submissivewife, where can we sign up for this fanclub :D

FurryFury
01-05-2006, 03:09 PM
FF,

Very compelling, at times spellbinding. Will you be posting any of these stories on the library?

Nikita

Hi Nikita!
I'm so glad you enjoyed my stories and find them to be compelling!

Do you think they are good enough for the library as is? I think they need some work first. Work I may never get around to. *L*

Fury

Furry,

I can't help but wonder why you don't put these together for the Library so many, many more can get just as much pleasure from reading your stories as the rest of us do.

With each chapter and story you write I become a bigger fan. Soon we will have to start a fan club for you.;)

Awww! Thank you Submissivewife!

As I said to Nikita I'm not sure they are polished enough. I have this idea how they could all fit together and since the stories on her are basically stroke stories I think in some of the "chapters" more sex needs to be included somehow.

A fan club? LOL!

The next part has to do with hand jobs. Something I rarely do and honestly, that's why I haven't finished it. If anyone has come little tips to share with me let me know!!!

Fury

*laughs* as long as we get another chappy -is addicted- hehe :p

Hi Mali!

oh, and submissivewife, where can we sign up for this fanclub :D

I got nothing written last night on this see above for one reason.

The other two reasons are that a friend sent me something he wrote that I spent the entire class reading and um, getting wet over.

Finally when I got home, we had dinner and then one of the cat's slipped out the door so our family has been in crisis over this missing bundle of fur.

Soon I hope to get back to it.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy your interest and pleasure though, all of you!

Thank you,

Fury

Nikita
01-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Dear lady,

The minimum number of words for a story on the library is 500, (if I'm not mistaken,) and your stories are complete. Almost each one can be posted as a single story.

There are very few female writers on Library that have dirty minds like ours. :D So join the minority!

Not much polishing is needed. Your editing is pretty good. Try posting one at first. The one you really like best. That is the litmus test. What could it hurt?

If you do, give us a link for feedback.

Here's to finding the balls to do it...;)

Nikita

FurryFury
01-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Balls? I got balls! I got balls coming out of my ass! LOL! Okay I WISH I did!

So which story to y'all like best? I'll try it.

Thanks so much Nikita!

Fury