PDA

View Full Version : Training together from 'nilla to swirl?

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 04:29 PM
Here is a story I would like to try. Private message me to join.

A couple who are very interested in BDSM, but they have not at the beginning of the story told one another this. They have a good sex life but each wants more. Right now they both believe the other to be 'nilla. They have to figure out how to be brave enough to communicate what they really crave and find out what common needs they have in this area.

They will in the role play do that, they will become more and more obsessed with BDSM. So they try things at home, do research, do online things, then in a terrifying leap of faith, they actually meet with a Master and Mistress and begin a journey that lets them learn, accept and become, what they really are deep down, and want to be.

In the end will they be Masters, subs or perhaps switches? Will their careers and relationship survive?

Character's needed are, the husband, the Master, Mistress, handlers, other's in the scene. There could also be some vanilla characters like, best friends and relatives.

I want to play the wife. It could start off slow with the husband and wife feeling pulled toward rougher things, unsure, struggling to communicate and try darker things, being conflicted.

I will post the first part soon, hopefully some wonderful writers and creative minds will want to join?

This is meant to be HARD CORE training. The trainers should exude caring and such but after finding out current limits WILL push the two separately or together past those limits.

The Master and Mistress should have a complex and staff. The couple will at first train with them only on weekends. It's possible on those weekends the couple won't even see each other. This should be a learning journey for them both.

PM me with any questions if you have them or I haven't been clear enough.