PDA

View Full Version : 223 members have lost access

Rabbit1
01-01-2006, 12:39 PM
to the forum so far---I will finish with the other 200 tonight---tomorrow more will lose access and everyday until there is 100% compliance--or all 8,000 have lost their access.

PM or email a friend to make sure that they have complied --before they loose access to the board

Rabbit1
01-01-2006, 05:37 PM
478---members is the total count today that have lost their access to the board----more will lose it tomorrow

Barton
01-01-2006, 09:53 PM
They must not have been paying attention.

Katmandu
01-02-2006, 06:18 AM
Barton
They must not have been paying attention.

That's an understatement!

Cut away, dear rabbit1! When I was in retail management, I was the company "firer". What fun! Fire them all!

Rabbit1
01-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Well I did everything I could think of to alert everyone---posted anouncements in every froum ---put those god aweful big red letters in my signature---now the fun begins--as they will email Tiger about why they lost access and it will take a few days to reach me ---then I will email them back and tell them what they have to do ---then they will email me back when they have done it ---then I will email them back telling them their acces is restored---lol

Katmandu
01-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Geez! Poor lil' rabbit! *Throws a big, fat, juicy carrot your way. You'll need the energy!* ;)

Barton
01-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Maybe you should leave the "weeds" to grow some where else. I mean, come on, how hard was it to fix a profile?

Rabbit1
01-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Maybe you should leave the "weeds" to grow some where else. I mean, come on, how hard was it to fix a profile?

you would think ---but most all the email will claim ---well I did not see that change to the rule---lol

allalone46
02-25-2006, 07:33 AM
I have finly been able to get back in here. I stil from time to time et website not found but that is happenng less and less. Wen it was happening I was getting the answer tht I was in the site but I was blocked for doing anything to inclue putting up anything in a foum thred. Bet that has ended so what ever was done to fix it and whoever thank you. Oh and everything that was asked I couln't do all and non of wht I did worked, it just restrted on its own.