PDA

View Full Version : Seeking opinions on my first ever story

wistan
01-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Just put my first story up, "Staisfying Stephanie". I'd be interested to hear any criticisms (or praise!)...

Aesop
01-06-2006, 10:19 AM
:wel

I'll be reading it at my first oppurtunity and come back here to tell you what I think.

wistan
01-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks! I'm pretty nervous to be honest... took me soooo long to screw up the courage to post it!

chromedome11
01-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Very well done. I'm not into F/m stories so it didn't turn me on (but switch it to M/f and I'd have a raging hardon).

I was impressed with the grammar and spelling (I caught only one error -- 'tounge' should be 'tongue'), although I couldn't understand why there was so much white space between paragraphs (but maybe this is not your fault).

If it means anything to you, it read like a true story.

Congratulations (both for the prose and the guts to post it).

fantazmaster
01-07-2006, 05:53 AM
Glad you did find the courage as this is very well written.BTW I gave you a "9" rating on my review.

Thanks! I'm pretty nervous to be honest... took me soooo long to screw up the courage to post it!

wistan
01-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Thanks folks!

Not sure about the white space thing, I submitted it as a txt file so it's likely a formatting thing in the conversion to html.

And no, it's not a remotely true story - I only wish it were!

It's obvious browsing the archive that M/F is predominant here, but it's never really been my thing - I struggle to get through M/F stories to be honest, even if they're good ones. To each their own...

Aesop
01-08-2006, 08:57 PM
It's not really my thing either, but the story is very well written and has a character depth usually missing from those kinds of stories. Well done.