PDA

View Full Version : Ideas?

FurryFury
01-05-2006, 08:47 PM
I love rp so um, if anyone has some ideas for an rp they'd like to do, let me know.

Fury

mali
01-06-2006, 02:16 AM
I just saw this board this morning.... missing it before everytime :p
I'd like to role-play as well... though i'm never particually good with the starting idea for them...

Aesop
01-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Here's an idea I haven't seen before. What if we were all cartoons? How much further could we go beyond human limits? Good idea? Bad idea? or just an excuse to use the new smiley? You decide.

;ha

FurryFury
01-06-2006, 10:50 AM
A lot of people are into cartoon sexual role play. So I think it's a fine idea Aesop. However it's not one I can wrap my head and words around. I'm sure someone else would love to join you though.

Let's make this the idea thread?

Maybe two or more folks can hook up for a cartoon srp and fucking like wrascally wrabbits? LOL.

Mali do you get into cartoons?

As for ideas. I posted two of what I consider my best but have gotten little interest so far. Sometimes I think my ideas are too complicated.

Fury

submissivewife
01-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Count me in! Just let me know what you guys decide.

FurryFury
01-06-2006, 01:06 PM
*hugs*

Making a decision is always a problem! LOL!

Fury

Mastermike
01-07-2006, 07:44 AM
count me in to furry I will help out too what if we did the one youoriginaly posted training togerther

mali
01-07-2006, 11:12 AM
The cartoon thing is not something I've ever really tried out / thought about roleplaying with.... i'm probably very bad at it :p
First off with that plan: what kind of cartoon would be used? That would change it a lot for me as to whether i'd do it or not :confused: Or would it be with characters from a cartoon, or our own?

FurryFury
01-07-2006, 05:11 PM
count me in to furry I will help out too what if we did the one youoriginaly posted training togerther

We need a husband to get that started. Everything should start with the husband and wife.

Fury

Aesop
01-07-2006, 10:21 PM
The cartoon thing is not something I've ever really tried out / thought about roleplaying with.... i'm probably very bad at it :p
First off with that plan: what kind of cartoon would be used? That would change it a lot for me as to whether i'd do it or not :confused: Or would it be with characters from a cartoon, or our own?

I thought we could use our own. Cute, anime, human, animal, whatever.

fantazmaster
01-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Fury,I applaud your suggestion to make this the idea place.Plus I don't beleive your ideas are too complicated as you state them here,(in fact I love reading them)but it would help to get things started if perhaps there was more info or background to the idea.For example,the training together idea is a good one and we do see a basic storyline in your originating post.Perhaps though a bit more detail on the male and female couple would help personify things more and perhaps evoke more responses from the fine folks that peruse these boards.My questions on this idea include-What are the couple's ages?Physical charcteristics?Is the male tending to prefer to being a dominant and female taking the submissive role?Perhaps both are submissive and will be trained as such or both being dominant.You mentioned hard core training and a complex with facilities.Are we talking like a professional dungeon here and all that this would entail?

The disussion regarding medium is an encouraging one and certainly cartoons would be a great medium to express this RP as it unfolds.But I do like Aesop's suggestion of the other mediums as well, as some here are better writers than cartoonist and illustrators.

A lot of people are into cartoon sexual role play. So I think it's a fine idea Aesop. However it's not one I can wrap my head and words around. I'm sure someone else would love to join you though.

Let's make this the idea thread?

Maybe two or more folks can hook up for a cartoon srp and fucking like wrascally wrabbits? LOL.

Mali do you get into cartoons?

As for ideas. I posted two of what I consider my best but have gotten little interest so far. Sometimes I think my ideas are too complicated.

Fury

mali
01-08-2006, 03:59 AM
I thought we could use our own. Cute, anime, human, animal, whatever.

Ohhhhh.... then I'm in :p sounds like fun to me!

submissivewife
01-08-2006, 06:37 AM
This might be a rash thought but why doesn't someone just post a begining so we can continue it. If they don't like the way the story starts then they can start their on with something else. I just want to play.....

Sir Phallus
06-28-2006, 10:30 AM
As you entered the pet shop with "Mummy" and "Daddy", dressed so perfect and pretty in your school uniform, the white blouse and navy one-piece dress, rather short you felt, with the navy blue knee high socks adding to your adorable appearance, you wondered why Mummy and Daddy had bought you here.

After all, Mummy and Daddy did not have a doggy or cat...

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 12:12 PM
I used to roleplay with a woman online - she was really into superhero roleplay, an even had a supergirl outfit, we would type to each other on msn what we were doing, it was quite good fun, and although i was wary to begin with i really began to enjoy it, and i enjoyed the pics she would send of herself acting out a little in her suit. I especially liked the fact that i was the evil vilain hehe so much fun, it was mostly battles between us, high on rooftops, as we battled and made each other submit, :D i would recommend superhero roleplay especially if u have a very good imagination. Just pick a hero or villain and find someone to play the opposing hero ;)

I also had a friend who was into "giantess" roleplay, I would be a giantess who would start normal size and get bigger and bigger, as you can imagine it got pretty kinky ;) and all sorts of strange sexual acts occured in a cyberwise, i love to type and write roleplay, such fun.... must get back into it.

:284: :marvin: :whip2: