PDA

View Full Version : Login Problem

Paul Alexander
01-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi Rabbit1; For some inexplicable reason, I seem to have to login about every half-hour to forty-five minutes, frequently when I'm halfway through a thread! This is becoming annoying! I'd be perfectly happy to log out when I leave (if I could find a logout button) but no other site that I use requires me to keep logging in! What's the problem: I don't think it's my computer, small and old though it is.
Paul Alexander

Rabbit1
01-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Rabbit1; For some inexplicable reason, I seem to have to login about every half-hour to forty-five minutes, frequently when I'm halfway through a thread! This is becoming annoying! I'd be perfectly happy to log out when I leave (if I could find a logout button) but no other site that I use requires me to keep logging in! What's the problem: I don't think it's my computer, small and old though it is.
Paul Alexander

you must be using fire fox or you would see the log out button at the top right----for some reason it does not show up using fire fox----so what you need to do is clear your old cookies from fire fox then log back in ---that should clear up the problem---