PDA

View Full Version : About reviews (and reviewers)

Curtis
07-15-2003, 10:30 AM
Hi, Jinn. I've run into a couple of annoyances lately, so I'm suggesting some other things for you to put at the end of your "to do" list.

1) When someone writes a reply to a review, could a notice be sent notifying the reviewer? I just checked on a review I wrote a few days ago and was surprised to see that the author had replied to it. I never would have known if I wasn't there on some other matter (this is the first time I've ever gone back to look at one of my reviews -- who knows how many others have been replied to?).

2) When you check a reviewer's list of reviews, could any replies to those reviews be listed in the same place?

3) Could there be a way to search reviewers the same way Forum posters are searched (and preferably using the same options of alphabetical order or by number of reviews)?

Realizing as I do how enormously much free time you have on your hands, the above is respectfully submitted.

Fox
07-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Heh heh, way to go Curtis, my man!

You sign off for several months ... AFTER you ask Jinn to undertake a humungous amount of work!

A true sadist you are!

Cheers, I'm gonna miss you
Fox

Tiger
07-17-2003, 01:37 PM
To Curtis:

1. It's already on my to do list
2. It can be done soon.
3. I never thought about this. How do you want to search it? Look for reviewer's name or according to the number of reviews written? Now I am thinking more about the author list and search. May do the reviewer list later.

Tiger
07-18-2003, 11:15 AM
OK, I added the replies to the review list page.

Moggy
07-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Excellent job. It works great.

Curtis
10-18-2003, 11:01 AM
Thank you, oh Jinn, the wise and powerful!