PDA

View Full Version : The Carnal Cartoon Circus

Aesop
01-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Seems like at least a couple of people like the idea of doing some cartoon roleplay so here's my idea.

We'll have ourselves a circus of cartoon perverts doing naughty things to each other all over the place. I see this as mostly a writing thing, but if you want to include orginal pics of your character that's fine. If we do have any artists that want to play maybe they could draw some of our drawing impaired friends'-including me-characters. You can be whatever you want to be-I think we can find a place for everybody at the circus.:D

I'll be the Ringmaster. A tyrannical taskmaster who expects the best from his performers and always has his whip handy. I'll write more when I get someone to play with.;)

submissivewife
01-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Well I have been waiting in line at your physical vs phychological domination thread holding a hairbrush. Nakita was first in line. But since you have something more interesting as a whip I am now first in line! What character should I be? (Never done a cartoon character anything before so you will have to help me along some)

Aesop
01-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Well I have been waiting in line at your physical vs phychological domination thread holding a hairbrush. Nakita was first in line. But since you have something more interesting as a whip I am now first in line! What character should I be? (Never done a cartoon character anything before so you will have to help me along some)

Hmmm. . .well you can be anything you want, from a perverted little mouse to a gun-toting anime psycho-bitch. I don't know what you should be because I don't know what you'd be happy playing. What kind of cartoons do you like? I mean would you fall more into the Marge Simpson with a hairbrush;) category or the Wonder Woman being captured by the bad guys category? I'll be glad to help you along, but I'll need some more info first. Once you come up with a character, have no fear that I'll come up with a job for you at the Circus.:D

subdude05
01-09-2006, 01:14 PM
hello, i like the idea of this thread, i am an "artist", and doing a course in illustration and i have some (alot of) free time and i'm here at least once a day if anyone needs help with the drawing side of there characters i would be happy to give it a try, i think this thread promices be fun and original. if you send me a description of your character ill give drawing it a try.

look foward to seeing how far this goes.

Aesop
01-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Great! I'll pm you with the details of the Ringmaster soon.:cool:

mali
01-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Ohh... since I've always loved anime, and the art style is just beautiful I'd like to play an anime girl -ponders- well, here's a lil' description to start with, that always the only way I can actually motivate myself to rp with a charry, to have them set out a bit first... but that's just me :

Kaida's crimson locks always seem to fall into the same waves and curls, a perfectly seamless mass of glittering rubies tumbling down her tall, lithe figure, a few ringlets always spilling over her shoulders to rest. Amongst this scarlet mass rests two ears, both pert and to attention... like other parts of her most of the time... they are a soft brown colour apart for the tufts of red hair that fluff out of them. Her large eyes light up her pale skin gently, being of a golden-amber shade that matches the copper bracelets jingling on her long, crimson-furred tail.
Donned in the usual attire of any traditional anime girl, Kaida wears the pleated skirt and small top, all white apart from gold highlights; once again matching the rest of her... what a colour co-ordinated person she is...
The thing to remember is, don't, and this is a real warning, don't take this cute little exterior for granted, it's best not to test this minx. With a name meaning 'little dragon' I think that about sums up her personality.
Fiery, beautiful, a little over 19 and nearly 6 foot, Kaida jazzes up her school girl outfit with a whip attatched to the waist, hmm... what fun will she get up to in the cartoon circus?

:p that was fun to write *gg*
Thanks for thinking up such a great idea Aesop:)

subdude05
01-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Ohh... since I've always loved anime, and the art style is just beautiful I'd like to play an anime girl -ponders- well, here's a lil' description to start with, that always the only way I can actually motivate myself to rp with a charry, to have them set out a bit first... but that's just me :

Kaida's crimson locks always seem to fall into the same waves and curls, a perfectly seamless mass of glittering rubies tumbling down her tall, lithe figure, a few ringlets always spilling over her shoulders to rest. Amongst this scarlet mass rests two ears, both pert and to attention... like other parts of her most of the time... they are a soft brown colour apart for the tufts of red hair that fluff out of them. Her large eyes light up her pale skin gently, being of a golden-amber shade that matches the copper bracelets jingling on her long, crimson-furred tail.
Donned in the usual attire of any traditional anime girl, Kaida wears the pleated skirt and small top, all white apart from gold highlights; once again matching the rest of her... what a colour co-ordinated person she is...
The thing to remember is, don't, and this is a real warning, don't take this cute little exterior for granted, it's best not to test this minx. With a name meaning 'little dragon' I think that about sums up her personality.
Fiery, beautiful, a little over 19 and nearly 6 foot, Kaida jazzes up her school girl outfit with a whip attatched to the waist, hmm... what fun will she get up to in the cartoon circus?

:p that was fun to write *gg*
Thanks for thinking up such a great idea Aesop:)

are you asking me to draw her? thought id cheak before go ahead and do it,

and she sound wonderfull

mali
01-10-2006, 02:07 PM
are you asking me to draw her? thought id cheak before go ahead and do it,

and she sound wonderfull

Hehe, I always write a little bio otherwise i always forget what someone looks like :p but if you'd like to draw her :) :) Thank you so much :D

subdude05
01-10-2006, 03:09 PM
well Aesop mentond drawings, i guess it'll be fun

subdude05
01-11-2006, 02:38 PM
i present Kaida, i hope its ok im a bit new to drawing anime but after a bit of reacerch and your wonderfull description this is what i came up with for mali.
unfortunatly to keep the pic under the max allowance i had to photograph it on its side, ill draw it landscape next time hopefully this'll kick off the role playing,

mali
01-12-2006, 03:01 PM
i present Kaida, i hope its ok im a bit new to drawing anime but after a bit of reacerch and your wonderfull description this is what i came up with for mali.
unfortunatly to keep the pic under the max allowance i had to photograph it on its side, ill draw it landscape next time hopefully this'll kick off the role playing,

Wow, this is amazing :ty times about 1000's!
It's beautiful :)

subdude05
01-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Wow, this is amazing :ty times about 1000's!
It's beautiful :)

thank you for your thankyou, i just thought i havent made a charcter for me yet, im gonna work on him tomorrow, glad you liked her, im gonna try and do another and photograph her better, just cheaking, is her name right?

mali
01-13-2006, 02:52 PM
thank you for your thankyou, i just thought i havent made a charcter for me yet, im gonna work on him tomorrow, glad you liked her, im gonna try and do another and photograph her better, just cheaking, is her name right?

Yes, her name and her are prefect, thank you again and again :ty

Aesop
01-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about this thread. I've just been busy. I'll be around to start things off a.s.a.p. Great work subdude!:mountie:

subdude05
01-15-2006, 01:36 PM
I have finaly decided on my own character, i wanted someting simple to draw again for different things that may happen in the playing, so i decided on a teddy bear. whan was the last time a teddy bear disobeyed you. his name is "sub ted" or what ever you want to call him, and hes an obediant slave for anyone who cares to dominate him, he had all the usual attributes as a person exept he can change colour. (but a black and white sketch this wont prove much use.)

i hope he will satisfy evey ones orders.
he has on ocasion been known to dominate too, so watch out.
:bondage:

Aesop
01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
The Ringmaster is a very tall, very thin, pale complected man who dresses all in black except for his bright red cape. He has a thin mustache and light goatee and shoulder length black hair. His bright green eyes glitter with amused malice most of the time and he always carries his whip at his side. Like most ringmasters he wears a top hat.

Okay so far we have a maniacal ringmaster, a voluptuous vixen, and a cute little teddy bear. The Circus will be open for buisness sometime in the next day or two.

Anybody else want to play? :evil:

subdude05
01-18-2006, 04:55 PM
may i present to the role play arena, the original inspiration.

The Ringmaster

hope he's good and he does have green eyes but they don't show up well because i have to take photos with my webcam because scaning it in creates a too larger file size.
lets have some fun.:gag:

submissivewife
01-18-2006, 05:23 PM
The Ringmaster is a very tall, very thin, pale complected man who dresses all in black except for his bright red cape. He has a thin mustache and light goatee and shoulder length black hair. His bright green eyes glitter with amused malice most of the time and he always carries his whip at his side. Like most ringmasters he wears a top hat.

Okay so far we have a maniacal ringmaster, a voluptuous vixen, and a cute little teddy bear. The Circus will be open for buisness sometime in the next day or two.

Anybody else want to play? :evil:

Raising my hand in the background...Yeah there is actually 4 of us. I just haven't said much. If subdude05 wants to put is wonderful creativity to use some more. I am a blonde, blue eyes, volumptous and strong willed, but a strong submissive heart. If you could come up with a character with this description I would be delighted. Just don't make the blonde vixen overly volumptous....I'm not too volumptous...if you want to see a picture of who I am and draw a fictional picture of it I can send it via PM or something.

Ozme52
01-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Marven the Martian (sic) Same eyes, costume, the works. Big feet... you know what that means....

Big shoes. LOL

Replace the broom brush headdress with a long flowing flogger-like headdress. Oh.. and the raygun. You can never tell about a raygun....

subdude05
01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Marvin the Martian, awsome, he would be a great character to draw and have fun with, i'll start on him right away,:)

and id be priviliged to draw you (submissivewife), and pm'ing me with a photo will be fine.

Lavender
01-19-2006, 01:26 PM
i hope you dont mind me joining you but subdude05 did me a pic as well4615

subdude05
01-19-2006, 02:57 PM
And i present Marvin the Mantian, great fun to draw, i didnt know if you wanted the ray gun or not so i gave him the ACME Paddle Ray 3000.

Ozme52
01-19-2006, 07:02 PM
The raygun has "many" settings subdude.... many many settings. Could be "TENS" or more. heh heh.

submissivewife
01-20-2006, 05:56 AM
WOW Subdude05 all these pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to see what you come up with for my character.

Aesop
01-20-2006, 10:23 AM
WOW Subdude05 all these pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to see what you come up with for my character.

No kidding. Great work my friend.

subdude05
01-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Thank you for your comment's im not too modest so when i get good comments i realy apretciate them. Thankyou

So with that i present for Submissivewife, Jessica.
i gave her a collar and cuffs, after reading one of your stories(which was great). Hope you like her.

Aesop
01-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Hurry!Hurry!Hurry! The Carnal Cartoon Circus is open for business and here to make your fantasies come true! We have attractions from all over the world and a good many that are OUT of this world!

See!

Kaida The Voluptuous Vixen and her amazing acts of acrobatics!

See!

Mai The Sexy Seductress and her assistant Sub Ted's marvelous magic show!

See!

Marvin The Martian and his earth shattering kaboom act! Guaranteed to give you goosebumps as he fires his blaster at his living target Jessica!

See all of this and more under the Big Top! The show starts soon, so get your tickets here to see the greatest show on earth!

Aesop
01-23-2006, 07:50 AM
Good work everyone. Now get some sleep for tomorrow's show. Jessica I would like to see you in my wagon after you clean up.

Later . . .

Ah Jessica! Thank you for coming dear. That's right sit down on the bed here and get comfortable. Don't be nervous. I know it's hard for new people here. Especially when you consider what happened to Marvin's last assistant-well never mind that. I'm sure he won't let that happen again.

I see you're admiring my whip. It's magical you know-just like my cape. You don't believe me? Then try on the cape yourself-go ahead-that's right-now spread it out in a big flourish. Yes! Just like that. You're floating a foot off the ground! And you're arms and legs are stuck just like that, aren't they. You're floating a foot off the ground and you can't move. See? Magic.

Now you're going to see the magic of my whip-and I promise you'll never forget it.

Aesop
01-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Just so everybody knows-you all can jump in anytime.:D

submissivewife
01-24-2006, 07:19 AM
Thank you for your comment's im not too modest so when i get good comments i realy apretciate them. Thankyou

So with that i present for Submissivewife, Jessica.
i gave her a collar and cuffs, after reading one of your stories(which was great). Hope you like her.
OMG subdude05 she looks so wonderful. I love her. :ty

Ah Jessica! Thank you for coming dear. That's right sit down on the bed here and get comfortable. Don't be nervous. I know it's hard for new people here. Especially when you consider what happened to Marvin's last assistant-well never mind that. I'm sure he won't let that happen again.

I see you're admiring my whip. It's magical you know-just like my cape. You don't believe me? Then try on the cape yourself-go ahead-that's right-now spread it out in a big flourish. Yes! Just like that. You're floating a foot off the ground! And you're arms and legs are stuck just like that, aren't they. You're floating a foot off the ground and you can't move. See? Magic.

Now you're going to see the magic of my whip-and I promise you'll never forget it.

Floating off the floor loving the suspension feeling but anxious about the whip the Ring Master is holding. Wondering if I can take the whip because I have never had one used on me before. Exited and brasing myself for the coming whipping I wait for the whip to fall.

(neve done role play so helpfully this is a good start)

subdude05
01-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Inspired by the Hurry, Hurry, Hurry post, i drew it, Were all there somewhere.
Have fun

Aesop
01-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Absolutely great subdude! I love it. :D

submissivewife
01-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Absolutely great subdude! I love it. :D

What he said X 1000. WOW!

submissivewife
01-26-2006, 06:16 AM
Ring Master are you going to swing that whip or am I going to stay suspended here forever?

Aesop
01-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Ring Master are you going to swing that whip or am I going to stay suspended here forever?

Well since you put it that way . . .

Here it comes Jessica, it's best if you just relax and t-damn! Who's there? Well take care of it! Gah! All right I'm coming!

I have to go now, Jessica. You just relax and think about what's in store for you when I get back.

submissivewife
01-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Wait can't you let me down until you return Ring Master?

Floating with a look of dismay on my face.

submissivewife
01-28-2006, 09:15 AM
He's left here floating! What is a girl to do? Kaida? Sub Ted? Marvin The Martian? Can someone help me down? What is taking so long with Ring Master? HELP ANYONE!!

subdude05
01-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Well SubTed would let you down but the ringmaster may get mad and rig one of our magic acts to go wrong, i'll Beg Mai, maybe she'll let you down, or she may take advantage of you're situation and use you for her own devious doings. Maybe i can watch, tied up in the corner, i'll ask and beg, and change colour untill she does something. Maybe Kiada could sneek in with her acrobatics and free you, ill keep an eye out for you. :)

Lavender
01-28-2006, 01:16 PM
jessica if i let you out, we should team up and punish ringmaster, for what he did or didnt do, but i belive we should also punish subted for being such a coward, and not helping you.

Ozme52
01-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Bzzzzz. Marven glides by, pointing his acme 3000 ray gun... tingle setting, encasing Jessica's breasts in a web of low energy electro-netting and distending her nipples a quarter inch... for starters.

The crowd roars....

Aesop
01-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Idiots! They can't do anything withou . . .MARVIN!!!

He was here, wasn't he? I can tell by your nipples, Jessica. I'll have to be harder on him from now on-maybe I'll give him to Mai to play with for a little while. For now I'm going to have some fun with you.

See the whip Jessica? Watch closely now. Yesssss. . . you see how it moves without me? How it slithers in the air? Here it comes-the first strike. Where will it fall? It's the anticipation that makes it sweet.

Right thigh!

CRACK!

Left thigh!

CRACK!

Stomach!

CRACK!

Now for my next trick. Watch through your tears as my beautiful whip splits!

Breasts!

CRACKCRACK!

Yes! Two whip heads are better than one. And three is better than two!

Breasts and clit!

CRACKCRACKCRACK!

And four is better than three! Hahahahaha!

CRACKCRACKCRACK!CRACK!

Hours later . . .

There now Jessica. You've had your first night with me and survived. I'm sure you'll do fine here at the circus. My cape will see you back to your tent, enjoy the flight-sunrise is a beautiful time and all the workers will be out to see you overhead. Goodnight Jessica.

submissivewife
01-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Good night Ring Master

Exhausted from the evening with Ring Master at his tent I am appreciative to get back to my tent where I can clean up and relax.

Dropped off at my tent I watch as the Ring Master cape leaves and glide back in the direction of his tent. Walking over to the bathing area I prepare the wash tub with hot water and grab the soap and a wash clothe. Settling into the tub I let my aching muscles relax and the little bit of sting leaves the welts that are along my body. Cleaning myself gently to not irritate the welts any. Washing my breast the sting from the welts start to come back and I continue to caress them, feeling my pussy begin to respond. Reaching down I massage my swollen clit and the pain is intense. I feel the need for release as thoughts of the nights events run through my head. Looking around I grab a towel and get out of the tub. I walk to my dresser and grab my waterproof vibe and walk back to the tub.

Caressing my breasts again I think about Ring Master's skills with the whip. Wanting release soon I put the vibe to my clit and my body gives a jerk at the pleasure and pain. Inserting the vibe into my pussy I groan with pleasure. Closing my eyes I see Ring Master again as he whips me and uses me as his source of entertainment. At my edge I let my body grab hold of my orgasm and I scream out my release of ecstasy.

Exhausted I get out of the tub and quickly but gently dry my body and crawl inbetween the sheets of my bed. Sleep consumes me quickly.

Juan
02-01-2006, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=submissivewife]Good night Ring Master
Hi, this is a very nice story. Thanks for writting
Exhausted from the evening with Ring Master at his tent I am appreciative to get back to my tent where I can clean up and relax.

Dropped off at my tent I watch as the Ring Master cape leaves and glide back in the direction of his tent. Walking over to the bathing area I prepare the wash tub with hot water and grab the soap and a wash clothe. Settling into the tub I let my aching muscles relax and the little bit of sting leaves the welts that are along my body. Cleaning myself gently to not irritate the welts any. Washing my breast the sting from the welts start to come back and I continue to caress them, feeling my pussy begin to respond. Reaching down I massage my swollen clit and the pain is intense. I feel the need for release as thoughts of the nights events run through my head. Looking around I grab a towel and get out of the tub. I walk to my dresser and grab my waterproof vibe and walk back to the tub.

Caressing my breasts again I think about Ring Master's skills with the whip. Wanting release soon I put the vibe to my clit and my body gives a jerk at the pleasure and pain. Inserting the vibe into my pussy I groan with pleasure. Closing my eyes I see Ring Master again as he whips me and uses me as his source of entertainment. At my edge I let my body grab hold of my orgasm and I scream out my release of ecstasy.

Exhausted I get out of the tub and quickly but gently dry my body and crawl inbetween the sheets of my bed. Sleep consumes me quickly. 4points

submissivewife
02-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Thank you Jaun if you want to role play with us make yourself a character and play along. It's going slow right now because Ring Master seems to be occupied with other things:rolleyes: , but we are trying to have fun.

Aesop
02-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Thank you Jaun if you want to role play with us make yourself a character and play along. It's going slow right now because Ring Master seems to be occupied with other things:rolleyes: , but we are trying to have fun.

Jessica wants to have more fun I see. But yeah go ahead Juan and join up if you want. Other people can write things too.:p

Welcome to the forums.:)

Aesop
02-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Marvin! Mai! Subted! Front and center!

Marvin if you shoot another of our girls before you ask me I'm going to give you to Mai to play with. Maybe she can pull you out of hat for a few weeks or something. Now go wake Jessica and start practicing for tomorrow.

Mai you and ted had better come with me. There are some things I'd like to go over with you before tomorrow's show. By the way Mai, what was that ruckus I heard last night coming from your tent?

The RingMaster will finish his conversation next post. Stay tuned. :D

subdude05
02-04-2006, 03:39 AM
Comming sir,just need to loosen my spreader bar

Ozme52
02-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Marvin if you shoot another of our girls before you ask me I'm going to give you to Mai to play with. Maybe she can pull you out of hat for a few weeks or something. Now go wake Jessica and start practicing for tomorrow.

Bzzzz-zap

See how you like being chartreuse... with a pink polkadots and a prehensile penis.

Marven fades away... for the moment.

Lavender
02-10-2006, 05:30 AM
i see the teddy bear needs a good stuffing, well i think mai will start with a small plug as i only have the one but if anyone else has a bigger then they can feel free to put it up teddys arse while im out lol but dont put too much luve on i dont want him to injoy himself lol

Ozme52
02-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Marven whips out his Acme Automated Analprobe (he's an alien afterall) and leaves it on Mai's bureau. That and a bottle of Martian Mayhem Lube Oil...

Marven trundles off in search of Jessica.... practice practice practice....

submissivewife
02-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Waking after my long rest after my evening with RingMaster I lay in bed looking at the tent ceiling.

Hearing a weird sound outside the tent I figured it had to be Marven the Martian coming to practice. Tiredly I get up and walk to my dresser to put on something suitable so Marven won't mess with my aching breasts, I slip on a white tunic and a long red scarf around my waist.

Finished with dressing I run a brush through my long blonde tresses and wait for the ever impressionable Marven to come in and start practice.

subdude05
02-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Subted sees the anal probe and screems into his wet ballgag, "mmmmmmh mmh mmmmh hmmmm mhhm mhhmhm" loosely translated into "Holy S**t What The F**K is that" and although tremeling with fear unable to free his restraints, fells a curious calm and antisipation mixed with fear, lots of fun fear. left with his imagination he hopes mai (or a hot fem) will come and help or play to save him from his own twisted daydream like fantasys.

Ozme52
02-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Marven trundles into Jessica's spacious tent and throws a pellet onto the floor. A large framework assembles itself, complete with wrist and leg cuffs, gears, levers, and many adjustable moving parts. (It's good to be a Martian...)

Marven motions to Jessica to approach the EVIL APPARATUS. :hubba: He would order her to do so... but then who would understand Martian... which is why he rarely speaks.

Aesop
02-19-2006, 02:27 PM
The Ringmaster is on hiatus from the circus. Go ahead and continue in his absence if you want to.