PDA

View Full Version : The Academy was Down

Rabbit1
01-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Most of the day ---there was a server problem ---and some data was lost ---Tiger had to back up form a December back up to get it up and running again --

so some posts and some member data is lost---if you regestered there in the last few weeks you may have to reregister to gain access----

the good news is The Academy is back---and we are taking steps to see that this does not happen again.

Rabbit1

Pandora's Box
01-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Currently Tiger is working on trying to see if he can restore a newer version so we are in a holding pattern. When we know more, you will too.

Pandora's Box
01-13-2006, 10:18 PM
The Academy lost 23 days worth of posts and registrations. If you were registered on the Academy but can no longer gain access because you registered between now and December 21st, please re-register. This includes making a new introduction. However, in your introduction, please include information regarding your history with the Academy. If you were a performer you will be required to take your activities questionnaire again. If you were a taskmaster, please include your finished task from the TM questionnaire in your intro.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this is just one of those situations where all we can do is try to rebuild the best we can and then move forward from there.

curiousnovice
07-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Hello, I signed up for the Academy and posted an Introduction, but haven't heard back about getting the questionnaire.

submissivewife
07-15-2006, 07:43 PM
curios...it takes about a day...look in your bulk or spam folder for a welcoming email.

curiousnovice
07-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks, submissivewife, I checked but there was nothing there so I wrote to admin. Maybe it is down again.

submissivewife
07-15-2006, 10:01 PM
doubt it...give it a day or two...it should get to you.

redhot33
07-16-2006, 12:37 PM
you have been moved now. It sometimes takes us a day or so. I usually log in everyday but have been busy so was unable to do much yesterday.