PDA

View Full Version : A Story...

mikoyan
01-14-2006, 04:14 PM
I hope this is the right place to put this. If not, let me know. Thanks.

After reading the forced labor thread, I figured I would post a story of my fantasy.

Sonya decided to take a walk out in the fields. It was a nice day and she liked walking out in the fields. Most people advised against it though, especially since the slavers have been spotted in the area. She thought nothing of it. She had a dagger and knew how to use it.

She was from a family of modest means, so she didn't really have a fancy dress. Since it was summer, she decided to go barefoot. She was fairly pretty in a sort of plain way. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. Her skin was a little on the tanned side.

She started to walk out to the fields. She packed a lunch because she planned on staying out there for a while. It was a good place for her to think. The flowers were in bloom and it smelled pretty. She ended up getting lost in her thoughts and took a nap.

She wasn't sure how long she slept, but it was getting late in the afternoon. She decided that it would be a good idea to get home but she was still a little groggy. She thought she heard a noise. She looked in the direction and saw nothing. She shrugged until she heard it again. She thought nothing of it and kept on her way.

She heard the noise again and looked up to see a man on horseback. He was bearing down towards her. She panicked and started to run away, but she wasn't going to outrun a horse. She then decided to be tricky and cut a right angle to the man, that would have been a good idea if another horseman didn't emerge from the tall grass. She sighed. The first horseman was bearing down on her.

She cut another angle, trying to get away from the two horsemen and another emerged. It seems they were corralling her. The three horsemen closed on her. She had no place to go, so she decided to make her stand and pull out her dagger. The men laughed, "You think that's going to stop us. We can make this easy or difficult. Your choice girl". One of the men dismounted and she decides to take a lunge at him. He steps aside easily and lets her momentum take her to the ground.

She tries to get up, but he just tackles her there. He removes the dagger from her hand and then starts to tie her up. She struggles getting her dress dirty in the process. The men laugh, "You think you're going to escape?". The man finally finishes tying her hands behind her back. The rope is tight forcing her breasts forward.

The man then stands her up. Her dress is covered with dusty from the struggle, her knees a little scuffed from rubbing around in the dirty. "Tsk tsk", the man says, "Can't have a clothed slave". He smiles at her and starts to use her dagger to cut the dress off. He looks down at her barefeet, "Well at least you're used to that". She blushes a little bit having never been naked before men before.

She looks up at him, "Are you going to rape me?". She whimpers a little bit. The man shakes his head, "No, we're professionals. That would lower your value. Unless you're destined for the fields. In which case it wont matter". They finish stripping her and then attach a lead to her collar. "Since you're now a slave, you'll walk behind the horse".

a_curious_poet
01-15-2006, 11:57 PM
please continue! :ty

mikoyan
02-21-2006, 07:03 PM
The slaver moves his horse forward at a slower pace. Sonya sighs a little bit, she's never felt like this before. She lowers her head a little bit as she walks behind the horse. She feels the dirt kick up at her as the horse starts to go down a road.

She feels the road under her barefeet and feels a little sore, but she has bigger problems it seems. After a she walks for a couple miles they finally approach their camp, she looks up and sees a cage full of naked women like herself. She whimpers a little more as she realizes she's not going anywhere.

The slaver dismounts as he reaches the camp. He grabs her collar and leads her to the cage and puts her in. He smiles at her, "Don't go anywhere, slave". She looks around and sighs, they don't even have beds for her. She curls up on the ground and goes to sleep.

Aesop
02-22-2006, 04:59 AM
Great story mikoyan. I moved your thread over to sexual fantasy to keep things tidy. Have fun. :D