PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly use with intercourse?

Jainasolo
01-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Howdy yall,

My husband frequently enjoys tying me up while we're having sex. However during, I get little to no stimulation on my clit (and like many cant orgasm without). Is it safe to use a butterfly vibe during sex? Also, is there any that yall would recommend? I tend to feel very lost and overwhelmed at shoppes when looking for any sort of toy. *laughs*

Lavender
01-16-2006, 09:46 AM
hello there are other things on the market other than butterflys, for example i saw some random dolphin thing in ann summers, it goes round the cock and the head vibs on your clit and the tail onm your arse it looks very good. Also if you find it embarissing going into shops try the internet i get lots from there, and it comes in plain packeging so no one knows where its from, i hope that helps.

Ruby
01-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Is it safe to use a butterfly vibe during sex?

I don't see why not, as long as it isn't being slammed into you, bruising the skin, etc. And since you're tied up, if you use a vibrator - of any kind - on the clit , please make sure that your partner knows when you need it to come off.

The pleasure can turn to pain when that sensitive area of the body gets way too much stimulation.

Shopping on the Internet is a great way to go.
We have a thread around here with a list of fun stores you might want to review.

Yup, found it:
Buying BDSM goods off Ebay or other sites!!!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3061

Lavender
01-17-2006, 08:25 AM
ruby you are giving really good advice to people at the mo you must know a lot

Ruby
01-17-2006, 04:33 PM
ruby you are giving really good advice to people at the mo you must know a lot

Thanks, Lavender