PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific type of picture.

Daemeon
01-17-2006, 03:40 AM
Dear group,

I'm relatively new to the site, and for that matter, the whole topic of BDSM in general. I had a girlfriend who experimented with some of the bondage and stuff like clothespins and such, and I got into the whole idea myself. Now single, I'm kind of scanning the internet for things I've found myself to be interested in. One of the things that I'm interested in is piercing. Whether it's needle play, or actual piercings, I've kind of become interested in one of the few things that I don't think I could actually perform on another living being. Another is unnatural colored hair, for unknown reasons. If anyone knows of any good places to find such pictures, or have any pictures themselves to share with me, I'd be greatly appreciative.

-Daemeon

Rabbit1
01-17-2006, 03:52 AM
Dear group,

I'm relatively new to the site, and for that matter, the whole topic of BDSM in general. I had a girlfriend who experimented with some of the bondage and stuff like clothespins and such, and I got into the whole idea myself. Now single, I'm kind of scanning the internet for things I've found myself to be interested in. One of the things that I'm interested in is piercing. Whether it's needle play, or actual piercings, I've kind of become interested in one of the few things that I don't think I could actually perform on another living being. Another is unnatural colored hair, for unknown reasons. If anyone knows of any good places to find such pictures, or have any pictures themselves to share with me, I'd be greatly appreciative.

-Daemeon

Have a look in the personal photos----you may find what you seek

:ra

Daemeon
01-17-2006, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the lead. :D

Master_chris
01-17-2006, 06:26 AM
A good place I found images on this topic is by going to the search engines and typing in my requested.

a good website I hav found is

http://www.luvbight.com/

I hope you enjoy this site as much as me :bukkake: