PDA

View Full Version : Rubber, leather or pvc

subdude05
01-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Altough i have replyed to a few threads i havent started my own yet. I thought i'd go for something i havent seen yet.

I have loved Rubber since i first layed eyes on it, but for me leather does not have the same effect, although i like it i still prefer rubber. Pvc is also good but more of a cheaper alternative.

I was wondering what other peoples views on the clothing side of bdsm. :bondage:

Aesop
01-18-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm old fashioned lol. Leather and lace do it for me. My wife has this lace outfit that makes me drool everytime I see her in it. The leather cuffs for her wrists and ankles look so nice on her. As well as her knee high leather boots. The only reason I do favor rubber or pvc for certain things is that leather is damn near impossible to clean.

Rob'sGurl
01-19-2006, 02:31 AM
I prefer Leather. What exactly is PVC though?

subdude05
01-19-2006, 12:46 PM
PVC (polly vinal something) is kind of a cheap alternative to lether or rubber, its good because its smooth and shiny, it can also be made to resemble leather, its also easy to clean. plus you can find it in shops like ann summers and fancy dress shops, you can get in plus sizes easyer as well.