PDA

View Full Version : new member hello -- Hellbentforleatherr

hellbentforleatherr
01-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Hello everyone,

This board has the feel and tone of the late 90's. This could be fun.

I am yet another middle aged american white male. :-) I have had subbie tendencies since elementry school. Yes, elementry school, and I acted some of them out way back then! I am not actively involved in BSDM except through the net.

I have a could of long standing F/m fantisies. They tend to be very rough, but that's OK, they are fantacies. The themes involve strong dominant women who torture and kill men, often there is some foreground reason, but ulitmately because they like it. One theme involves a girl-next-door type who turns the tables on an attacker. She realizes she must kill him or face him again and finds the situation intoxicating. Another is a fantasy island where the obsenely rich can go to kill someone for the thrill. Think Leona Helmsy, Martha Stewart, or Paris Hilton. They get a pedicure, a massage, and then choose their senario from a menu.... I have a rediculas jones for women riding horses. The wealty guests on my island are very attuned to the social symbolism of a well bred horse under a woman in johds and boots. She always thought it would be interesting to dress in expensive riding attire, and to ride a horse over a some anonymous peasant-type, and now she can indulge herself. After she walks on him with her tall black boots and jabs him with her gleaming spurs as foreplay. I also like to think about a wealty woman in an expensive car, a mercedes or a range rover. Something like the old hitchhiker segment in creekshow2. She knocks down some unforunate wino in a dark lonely place. He sees it as his ticket to get rich and tells her so. She can't let this happen, so she lets her michelins do her talking. And she finds the experience, feeling her car bounce over the grubby little fuck... interesting.

I've written a few stories on these lines. Does anyone find any of it interesting.

Rabbit1
01-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Hello and welcome hellbentforleatherr to BDSM forum ---I am quite sure some of our members will love these story ideas as they intrigue me. I will be looking forward to seeing some of them when you write them.

:wel

:ra

hellbentforleatherr
01-20-2006, 05:38 AM
Thanks Rabbit1. Several are already written. I simply need to read through the story submittal process.

Did anyone else think the themes were interesting? (especially dominant females!) :whip2:

submissivewife
01-20-2006, 05:46 AM
:welcomebo

Hello Hellbentforleatherr

Your story ideas are interesting. I am sure you will find there will be a lot who will find them interesting. If you need help with submitting your story I will be happy to help with going through the process of submitting your stories. Also if you have any short stories we have Short Takes in General Talk Forum where you can submit shorter stories.

Welcome again

subwife

Aesop
01-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Howdy hellbent!:) Welcome to the forums-your fantasies should get good reviews 'round this place.;)

hellbentforleatherr
01-22-2006, 10:01 AM
I submitted a story. I think I had all the fields right.

submissivewife
01-22-2006, 11:40 AM
I submitted a story. I think I had all the fields right.

Glad you submitted a story. As soon as it is up I look forward to reading it. Thanks for contributing!!

hellbentforleatherr
02-01-2006, 09:49 PM
submissive wife,

it's out there... http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=4085

hellbentforleatherr