PDA

View Full Version : Ponygirls

grossdc2
07-15-2003, 06:48 PM
Is anyone here into Ponygirls, I sure am and have seen a ponygirl only once in real-life and she was a real beauty and her master/husband is a very lucky man that she is so willing to do this for him

Kostly
07-16-2003, 10:22 AM
I have a bit of experiance in training a pony Girl...

Not much to say about it, but I really liked it...

I would be more then happy to do it again:)

grossdc2
07-16-2003, 10:31 AM
what was it like training the ponygirl? I would love some advice on training because I am trying to talk my fiance into trying it

Kostly
07-16-2003, 10:38 AM
I liked it, and I treated her like a pony... she had her own equipment, and I set up a stall for her... she had to sleep in it...

I required her to be without cloths at all times in the house (while allone) with a bit gag and a tail... I dont like blinders on all the time for it got in the way of her daily dutys. I would walk her long distancies in full pony girl garb. She was to

I had her wear her butt plug tail at all times. I had to get a riding crop... stuff like that...

I will ask you, what do you fantisize about it?

Kostly
07-16-2003, 10:42 AM
ohh

my recommendation is dont try to persue a 24/7 pony lifestyle... just do it as a part of regular sub training and for show at local events... It falls out of practicality for most people. Unless you dont mind beign in a stall for most of the day...

allalone46
03-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Just read this thred, and I found it interesting, and Ito am interested in finding and training a female sub to be a pony, for as clost to 24/7 that could be done, and that would includ not only the tail, and harness, but also hoves, (saw them in other web sites) and for the most part she would be a pony, and in human, I would try ti get a vary short tail and thin harness to be worn under clothes, but in privet, she would be naked as a pony. Hay never saw a ony with cloths.

Mobius
03-18-2004, 06:14 PM
one of my best fantisys that came crashing down when I made the mistake of watching an epi of Real sex that featured ponygirls.

I have always been a huge fan of Pony girl storys I have a large achive of Pony pics.

But it took one 6 min section of Real sex to ruin it all.

The Hot ponys in all the gear was great for the first 30 sec then they started niahing wineing and prancing Made my sking craw.

Sorry to say some thing's should remain a fantisy.

I do envy you kostly having a real life experiance and wish you good luck in your future pony project's

Mobius
03-18-2004, 06:17 PM
:)

allalone46
03-18-2004, 06:22 PM
nice pic but the pony is missing hoves, and bit

Gallardo
03-19-2004, 01:17 PM
I love ponygirls!

Master_chris
03-21-2004, 06:22 AM
I love the idea, and the look of ponygirls,

I haev been trying to find a good source of images and information about the subject, :( , hopefully someone out there might known of a good place to vist

Mobius
03-21-2004, 03:36 PM
I have looked at what I had and they were old but all were still working.
You will need an adult check for this one. I have one that still works from 3 years ago. Paid for one for a 2 year and that was 3 years ago? try this one (appeal56sooner)
http://www.bondagepics.net/bdsm/pony/girls/ponygirls.htm

I'm sorry this one is very compleat but it is more about the Women ryding there gay husbands:)
http://www.thehumanequine.com/

And this is a link for a site that starts in the middle of the gallery but you can nav from there

http://www.lochai.com/Humanpony/content/index.html

Good luck in your ponification

Mobius
03-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Here is a gif for you pony fans.
Oops she is spose to dance for you but when I resized it it brook
:(

reverie35
03-21-2004, 06:48 PM
The gold standard of Ponygirl Material is:

http://www.sirjeffponygirls.thekinkyserver.com/

It is a free site and has great pictures and lots of stories.

There is a section of video clips and lots of art and pictures.

You can find the origainal Magic Island by John Willie and my suggestions for follow on chapters as well.

redEva
03-22-2004, 03:51 PM
mmmm, scrumptious, thank you for link rev :)

Locked Advantages
04-10-2005, 11:07 AM
I known about ponygirls,but I am more of a puppy than anything:)

Mobius
04-10-2005, 01:21 PM
I known about ponygirls,but I am more of a puppy than anything:)

You could always check out www.petgirls.com but sadly it is a paysite. But a resonably cheap one.

I love petal benson she makes a great pupy

Locked Advantages
04-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Petgirls is wonderful one of my favorite sites, I also like the site connected to it houseofgord;)

BaldJean
06-11-2005, 09:33 PM
My wife and I (submissive married lesbian couple) were on a ponygirl farm for 4 weeks once, and it was different from anything you might see on video. One example: The tail was not attached with a butt plug but to a girdle around the waist. Simple reason for that: A butt plug makes it impossible to defecate. As ponygirls we were required to defecate wherever we stood, just like real ponies. Perhaps that was customary on that farm only; we don't have any other experiences in that direction.