PDA

View Full Version : The Arena

PowerGames
01-20-2006, 08:19 AM
I will start this story and if you find a role feel the urge; you may jump in at any time. Feel free to take over the role of Darlene, or even Chris. I would love to hear their thought processes churned through another,s eyes. I will play Chris. There may be those who want to write an entire session in "The Arena" being both the dom and the sub. Or, you may want to write for one character and wait for a partner. Feel free to write for both characters in your scene, if you wish.

I would love it if people could drop in whenever and feel no longstanding commitment. Wide open in other words. In the first scene I am writing as a dom and sub wife but any and all variations are not only welcomed but anticipated with arousal. A dom/domme and a sub couple would be nice. Some femdom forced bi action might steam up the room as well. The world is your oyster dip in and go for a taste...

I am writing the first entry today
Thanks

PowerGames
01-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Chris and Darlene joined the New York chapter of the private “Baby Do Some More,” club one year ago. They were nominated by Darlene’s sister of all people. After three interviews and a two-month probationary period, they were made full members. The functions, parties, lectures were both informative and exciting. Darlene loved the full costume nights when members wore their leathers, dressed as school girls, motorcycle gang members, vampires, severe business women, priests, others wore nothing but a collar and leash. The partiers assumed a role and stayed in character for the night.

Many strange pairings resulted from these monthly meetings. One could refuse any private invitations to play in the back rooms, and at Chris’ insistence Darlene had respectfully declined all invitations. The invitations were delivered in the same manner as the old signing a dance card. Every member of the club wore of carried a card and requests could come from anyone signing your card. Usually a little note or suggestion accompanied each signature. If you signed back in acceptance. The pair of you asked for a room and the game was on.

Chris had Darlene dress as a slut for each of these occasions. Darlene was a raven-haired beauty, tall, svelte, with sultry dark eyes and flawless olive skin. Her breasts were on the small side but pert and perky. Her nipples round and beautifully formed were extremely sensitive and stiffened at the slightest brush of material or at any sexual innuendo. His instructions to her before each soiree was get as many signatures as you can. I want you to tease cock and cunt all night: on the dance floor, at the tables, touch, kiss, rub, feel. I want ten more signatures than last month. I want to see them drooling over you. I will be displeased if you don’t put on a show for me. I will ignore you for two days if you don’t keep me hard most of the night.

Chris, a Southern California boy, looked like your standard athletic preppy. Short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes. He was boyishly handsome and had been a magnet for women all his life. He was polite, attentive, good humored and a great date. Once, however, Chris had won a woman over he slowly revealed the sadistic, pain addicted, dom which lurked menacingly inside the all-American package. He loved to humiliate and expand the limits of his conquests. Most girls stuck with him for a few months then had to leave his corrupting behavior. Darlene was different…a glove for his hand. She wanted to please him more and more, wanted to be hurt and be used by her Chris. Humiliation aroused her incredibly. They were married six months after they met.

Chris had visited the back rooms with many of the other members. It was not that he was reticent to see Darlene with another in fact the idea enflamed him tremendously. It was merely that he was saving her for the ‘Arena’. The functions at the club that stoked Chris’ lust were called Arena nights. After seeing one of them he remained horny for a week and he and Darlene had had sessions morning and evening and all day Saturday and Sunday. He fantasized, dreamed, replayed Arena night time and again. He had signed them up for a session after their first week at the club and finally after a year their Arena date had arrived. Next Friday night Chris and Darlene were the featured attraction.

The Arena was in the basement of the club. It was set up as an amphi theater. Bright stage lights illuminated the stage and the featured attraction, performed for the collected members. Audience participation was the norm but not required. Chris had waited so long for their night. He had set up Darlene as a tease in order to entice the entire membership, here for their show. Chris wore his leathers. Leather motorcycle boots, chaps, leather thong type briefs which hugged his balls and displayed his large cock. His tight ass was on full display. He wore a leather vest held by chain links across his athletic torso. A leather captain’s hat completed his ensemble. He carried a riding drop in his hand.

He had Darlene dressed in a slut version of a school girl outfit. The red and gray plaid kilt was short enough to reveal the tip of her pantied pussy and the beginning of her ass cheeks. She wore plain silk white panties, which bunched, revealingly around her shaved pussy. The outline of her cunt was obvious She wore a silk white bra. She needed little support but her tantalizing tits poked provocatively against the material. Her blouse, white and crisp was undone almost to the navel.

They entered the arena to great applause, wolf whistles, stomping of feet.

Chris walked menacingly around Darlene. “What are you?” he demanded.

“I’m Darlene Thompson,” she replied. He smacked the back of her thighs with the crop.

“Not who, what are you?”

“ I’m a slut sir.” She looked down red in the face crossing one long leg in font of the other. Chris gave her three more smacks.

“More.”

“I’m a fucking little slut who loves to show off her cunt and her ass and get people all excited. I’m a slut tease sir.” He spanked her again. They could hear moans and sighs from the crowd. “ I’m a cock hungry cunt. I love to lap cunt. I want every cock every cunt in the place.”

“Do you masturbate, thinking of these people?”

“Oh, yes sir. Every one of them. I take out my vibrator and imagine spankings and strapons I cant leave myself alone after I have been here.”

Chris dragged her to the front of the stage. “Bend over and lift that skirt over your back. Show them.” Darlene turned her back to the audience spread her legs and bent over grabbing her ankles. Chris ran the flap of the crop over her cunt and ass. “She is so wet that she is soaking her panties. Yes, all right we have seen go and sit down on that chair. Can we have a few ladies and gentlemen from the audience as assistants.”

There was a quick rush of feet and Chris chose three gentlemen and a lady member. To come on stage. “Come and have a close look.” Chris invited them.

“Darlene, pull your heels up onto the seat of that chair.” Darlene raised and spread her legs, staring at the four wantonly. “Go ahead, folks feel how wet she is.” Hands stroked up and down her thighs; alternately they rubbed her sopping cunt. Two of them pressed the material against her puckered little ass hole drawing maddening little circles.

“Darlene, take off those goddam panties, how are they supposed to see. Show yourself to them.”

The two-hour session had begun. Darlene will be spanked, fucked, abused for the entire time. She is drenched at the thought. Chris is hard as an iron bar. He can't wait to order her from one scenario to another. I will continue unless anyone wants to take up a role within the scene. There are no rules to this roleplay.