PDA

View Full Version : New Contest!

Aesop
01-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Howdy folks!

It's time for a new story contest and I hope we get some good participation. With all the stories abound in the sexual fantasy and role play forums I know we've got some good writers out there. :hubba:

Even though Valentine's Day is just around the corner I think I'd like to make this story contest open. Go ahead and use Valentine's Day if you want - but you don't have to. Whatever theme you want to use is fine by me. The contest will end on Feb. 28 which gives everbody over a month to get something in. On the 28th I'll open a poll and we can all vote on our favorite.

As an added incentive, my friend subdude05 has offered to draw one of the great scenes from the winner's story so the author can have a visual of his or her accomplishment. Thanks subdude. :)

Please post your story in its own thread for ease of reading.

Good luck everybody!

Rabbit1
01-20-2006, 12:49 PM
as long as the visual scene is not of anyone under 18---although stories can contain teens---visuals can not be attached to the story---so be careful there.

subdude05
01-21-2006, 05:56 AM
I agree with rabbit,

hello Subdude05 here, im doing the illustration for the winner, and in england theres a huge crack down on that sort of thing and i dont agree with it anyway, so i wont draw anything with teens "18 and under" its law over here, and even studying the american political system in not sure of the legalaty over there.

Look foward to reading the story contest enterys,

Subdude05:bondage:

Mycokizyrz
01-24-2006, 10:05 AM
I would like to enter my story West Side Academy but i'm not sure what to do.. Do I need to repost all 7 current chapters here? They are all in this thread already: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3981
This is a work still in progress that I will be adding more to. As to the question regarding age for the drawing, my lead character is 18, which is legal in the US and none of my other characters are under 18.

subdude05
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Im not a moderator but as i am drawing it, ill only draw characters 18 or older, i appologise to anyone with other intentions but its a grey area and id rather be on the safe side. for the portection of the wedsite its staff and members.

Thankyou, Subdude

Mycokizyrz
01-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Thanks for clarifying. No problem here if I happen to win, all my characters are 18 or older.

subdude05
01-25-2006, 07:01 AM
Thankyou and good luck i look foward to reading your story

Aesop
01-25-2006, 10:11 AM
I would like to enter my story West Side Academy but i'm not sure what to do.. Do I need to repost all 7 current chapters here? They are all in this thread already: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3981
This is a work still in progress that I will be adding more to. As to the question regarding age for the drawing, my lead character is 18, which is legal in the US and none of my other characters are under 18.

As you say the West Side Academy is a work in progress. You're free to post the finished parts here, but since it is already up on the board you may want to think about submitting something new. :)

Aesop
02-01-2006, 10:46 AM
It's the 1st! Only 27 days left to submit a story. lol

In case you all couldn't tell this is a bump. :cool:

sujet
02-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Alright Men, you have confused sujet beyond belief. Not real hard to do mind you!

- Is there a story length rule?

- Other than staying away from the underage theme, which is fine by me. Is there anything else I need to steer away from? Yes, I read the rules of the forums, but geez my head is still spinning! :P

- Does the story have to be posted or just upload the file? Trust me here, I never write anything short and after much thought have decided to submit one of my uh shorter stories.

thanks tons!

Aesop
02-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Alright Men, you have confused sujet beyond belief. Not real hard to do mind you!

- Is there a story length rule?

- Other than staying away from the underage theme, which is fine by me. Is there anything else I need to steer away from? Yes, I read the rules of the forums, but geez my head is still spinning! :P

- Does the story have to be posted or just upload the file? Trust me here, I never write anything short and after much thought have decided to submit one of my uh shorter stories.

thanks tons!

Any length is fine-you may have to split the story up and use more than one post, but that's fine. Underage is the only off-limits theme. And just post the story in new thread here in the contest forum labled with the story name.:)

orchid
02-13-2006, 06:27 PM
i wrote my first erotic story in december and i have posted it in some msn groups. am i still able to enter it in the contest? i would love to have some feedback on it.

thank you
orchid

Aesop
02-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Yep. The current contest doesn't end until the 28th so go ahead and start a new thread in this forum with the story title. Good luck to you.:)

Aesop
02-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Only two weeks left! We've got some great entries so far, but there's room for more. So come on and join the fun! :D

Aesop
02-22-2006, 05:48 AM
Less than a week until the contest ends folks. There's still some room for more stories. On the 28 I will open up a poll for voting for the entries. I'll leave the poll open for a week. Between now and the closing of the poll I'd like some suggestions for a theme for the next contest. Please post them to this thread. :D

subdude05
02-22-2006, 08:50 AM
I have an idea for the next contest,

i cant find enough Humilliation stories, i know ther are some, but i think some good short humilliation stories would be great.