PDA

View Full Version : End of the Parker series

GaryWilcox
05-03-2002, 08:45 PM
Well, it's finally happened.

There's a little less for me to look forward to when I check out the forum. The Parker stories are done.

I loved the Twilight Zone ending. Thanks for an impressive boy of work: well written, clever, titillating tales of BDSM naughtiness.

Parker
05-04-2002, 09:13 AM
Glad you liked the stories.

GaryWilcox
05-04-2002, 01:31 PM
After the full viewing of your work, "Replacement Value" is still my favorite story. I love Sandy... I mean that. Out of all your characters, she's the one I'd like to see go on in sequels.

I want to rescue her from that whorehouse and see how she'd fare back in the world after being a prisoner. Talk about the real-life problems she'd have, like frigidity, chlamidia, and possibly AIDS. See how she'd deal with the boyfriend who couldn't tell her apart from the imposter.

Would you mind if I wrote a Romantic sequel to "Replacement Value" sometime, as long as I kept it in the Public Domain and credited you for the characters and backstory?

:: Sigh. :: I love Sandy. Thanks for RV, especially.

Parker
05-04-2002, 02:26 PM
Feel free to write a sequel to RV if you wish.

It's funny to hear other people's preferences. While I don't mind RV, it's not even close to one of my favourites. Still, different people take different things from the stories.

Again, glad you liked the tales.

Just so you know, there may be a few more shorter Parker stories to be posted sometime in the future. In addition to SSY and the 29 Parker Stories, I did a handful of shorter stories as well. Hopefully, they will show up on BDSM library some time.

GaryWilcox
05-04-2002, 06:37 PM
Thanks...

RV is not the only story I love, just the one that captured my imagination the most, and I guess, broke my heart a little. I'll have fun writing something in a different vein with Sindy/Sandy and her as yet unseen ex-beau.

Looking forward to any other work. What are you writing nowadays?